It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I see that linear line is about gone. The red orb changed to yellow so that was good. Do you think he is meaning it is about the sun? Maybe the 528Hz coming from the sun is what he means. Sun gazing is a real trip though.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Wow, did they realize they're busted and had to speed things up?
Well, now I know why it all had to be completed by October 28th...must be 'race' end date.

I am hopelessly behind in reading...totally and completely confused. Race? Is there a link I need to read?

Am I going to be...disappointed?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

This isn't part of any contest, confirm if you must.

How do we confirm?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Wow, did they realize they're busted and had to speed things up?
Well, now I know why it all had to be completed by October 28th...must be 'race' end date.

I am hopelessly behind in reading...totally and completely confused. Race? Is there a link I need to read?

Am I going to be...disappointed?

Right at the top of 355. Read his second link.
I do believe scotms got them. I really do.
Read around on that ton of pages for a while...it's pretty much all there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

This isn't part of any contest, confirm if you must.

How do we confirm?

It's NOT a contest, it's a race.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Right at the top of 355. Read his second link.
I do believe scotms got them. I really do.
Read around on that ton of pages for a while...it's pretty much all there.

Thank you, Grower. I will read.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What does the poll prove except 7 is and has always been the most likely number to be picked from one to ten?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I feel really lost. What race are your referring to Grower?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think this sums up what we are dealing with quite well.

It did for me anyway.

www.pharrah13.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
Have we looked at this before?
www.heartcom.org...

It has very similar themes:

The Brain’s Holographic Field of Consciousness
Pace yourself as world changes accelerate with “plenty of time”.
Leading Mayan calendar scholar Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D, makes a good case
that the REAL "end date" for the Mayan calendar is Oct 28, 2011
Linear/Non-Linear
and a lot of other similarities.

And they are running 3 x team competitions - here is an explanation:

www.heartcom.org...

No 2 is of interest. "Race teams to be selected by application. Selection process to include at least three competing teams that will be held confidential until the cyberethics race commences. Each social network team
must provide a "transparent" (open-interactive) interface for navigating cyberspace with real-time mass-to-mass
interaction capabilities that culture public consensus. This must include e-valuation criteria that is centered and
connected through a "universal interface" that frames an interactive cyberethics standard for culturing the
language of consciousness at the heart of social networks... for higher mental "heart wise" CONSCIENCE."

heartcom.org...

I honestly don't see the correlation to this particular thread. This isn't about grouping together, nor about forming teams. It's not a /race/. I will conclude that there are thousands of good ideas floating around the interwebs, but nothing as conclusive and precise as this one.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Druid, have you read any of those pages? We aren't the team - they are.
They're allowed to use all social media (web, phone, email) to see how society can be swayed by social media towards love, light and a higher global/social consciousness instead of toward the negative of the main stream media.
Just wander around those pages a bit and you'll start to see.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: spellin'

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
What does the poll prove except 7 is and has always been the most likely number to be picked from one to ten?

I think the poll was asking which step we (all followers) were on or were ready for.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Yeah and if something does happen i think reincarnation exists it would explain the minds of others being connected

Molimo I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I think this is why we experience de ja vue(sp?). JMHO

Reincarnation? Tying in a link to Deja Vu?

I've not got any information on this thread, or the website the OP is talking about being reincarnated, as that is mostly a Hinduistic belief. They also have hundreds of Gods and Goddesses, so many it makes the mind spin, but there are 2.3 billion people that believe in Hinduism.

Deja Vu occurs when you create a future reality in your dreams, see manual #2, and happens to me all the time.

Possibly there is a link, what if the hundreds of gods and goddesses were different minds in this global conciousness, and when you die, you reenter the consciousness, and then you are "recycled" into a different life?

The link is tenuous at best. I'll refer back to Occum's Razor. The more deities you create, the more complicated it becomes. Why do we need deities at all? Think about it. If you believe in a god or pantheon to dictate your daily actions, where is your own /free will/? Isn't it more about understanding your /own/ reality?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by stonedlion
I just added a new section to the wiki called Dreams and Experiences. If think if you've shared or have a dream or a special experience since this whole thing began we should put them all in one place. Maybe we'll see a pattern or message emerge.
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

That is excellent insight. Weren't you the one who asked for the wiki in the first place? Are you really Open? LMAOROTF.

You get the joke. I have been accused of being Open as well. It's called the /herd/ mentality, where everyone does as everyone else does. It's been programmed into us our whole lives, a programming where it's /wrong/ to question anything.

Thanks for the work you've done on the wiki.

There are many who have dreams, and manual 2 will help them remember them, as it's all about focusing your mind, instead of letting it aimlessly wander. I think you're right, once enough people post their dreams, we will see a pattern.

Thank you, I did make the suggestion to Open, of course I can't take sole credit for the wiki's creation though. I just believe that the wiki will make us a more efficient community. They're an effective tool for the kind of collaboration we need. Rather than relying on fragmented content distributed throughout ecosystem the wiki provides a centralize and community-driven repository.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what Manual #2 is and how to use it?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Bedtime for me.
I can see I'll have lots and lots of interesting reading on scotms's links tomorrow.
Night all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The yellow orb has turned to red again. Looks as if we have gotten sidetracked again.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
New source code message:

Sorry, it's not there... You're not part of a game here.

I think this is a direct response to this website.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Small red dot is gone. Only large green one is there now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
What a beautiful day it has been here!
The music on the main page resonates deep within my soul it seems.
We have made leaps and bounds these last few days and I know none of us could have done it alone. We have proven (to ourselves if no one else) that WE ARE ONE.
I have had little to add or discuss today. I am caught between reflecting and being overjoyed that what I have always felt to be true really IS, and not only is it true, but there is so much more, and I have finally found the guidance to continue on this life long journey I have been on. I know many are still doubtful of where this is headed, and more are becoming so. But this to me is a path to an answer I have never been able to pose the question to. Always lingering in my mind. I have dabbled in various different religions, as well as looking into several other spiritual paths. I have picked up my personal beliefs bit by bit from them all. I never had the feeling that any one of them was completely wrong, each and every one held a tiny piece of the puzzle. The more I searched the more I saw the connections between them all, even if they did not. Now, not only are those connections beginning to make sense, I am beginning to find pieces of the puzzle that I was beginning to think were lost forever. So much has been accomplished, I feel that I can truly be patient now. The answers WILL come. That is a statement I have never been able to say with conviction. And knowing that they will come is enough for me now. I am learning (my FAVORITE thing to do), I am loving, I am feeling, and I am ready.
Many of you will pipe up with statements that this is not religious or spiritual. I have to disagree. Our spiritual side is just as much a part of this universe as our mental or physical self. This entire thing is teaching us how to let go of our physical restraints. Just as the deaf and the blind fine tune their "working" senses, we will be fine tuning our spiritual selves in the process.
I thank you all for helping me/us to BE.

You have made a beautiful post. You stress that you are willing to learn. Most people simply accept.

However, when you disagreed that this is neither spiritual nor religious, I disagree with you. Open has stated no where anything religious or spiritual. This is about our own minds, each and every one of us, and how we perceive ourselves. We are /stuck/ in this reality, for better or worse, and it seems Open's message is more scientific than /spiritual/. The one thing that has not changed on the main page is the cat pic. The duality of observation. We can choose which state we are in, whether alive or dead, open or unresponsive. WE affect the reality around us, and we need to focus on that, rather than multiplying Occam's Razor unnecessarily.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Hello old friend!

How are you doing this evening?

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join