It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Beautiful avatar, ReAdY! It speaks your soul, I think.

edit on 9/5/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by stonedlion

Could it be Linear/Non Linear thinking? From Awakening Movement page:

www.heartcom.org...

I don't trust em'. Which of the 3 teams are we playing for?

Don't be distracted, as you are on your own team. Yourself, all alone, in this infinite /garbage dump/ of reality. You pick the team you want to be on, after you /see/ beyond the /noise/.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
New source code message:

Sorry, it's not there... You're not part of a game here.

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

I think this is a direct response to this website.

Stoned if I may bother you for a moment. Can you please share with me how you find those source codes? It is much appreciated any help you an offer.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yes, I agree, lion. The large red orb appeared about the same time that link was introduced.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Beautiful avatar, ReAdY! It speaks your soul, I think.

Thank you so much TNT. Onehuman made it for me today. I absolutely adore it!! It jumped at me as soon as I saw her page. She had many to choose from - but since I am a lover of purple and the title was 3 women - well let's just say it caught it my eye and resonated in me - more than the others ever could.

I like that it speaks my soul for me - since I am not really that great at stringing words together. *big cheezy blush* Do you mind if I add you as a friend?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just noticed the 0 on the "circle". Did I miss the discussion of that?

link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by Druid42

reply to post by 200457

Can elaborate on how you're supposed to do it?

Sorry it took me so long, posts tend to get buried on this thread. I always achieved this (not saying what I achieved was exactly what open was referring to, but I'm pretty sure it is at least very close) by simply just falling "asleep" with my eyes open. It worked tenfold better in the dark, as you can focus on the area around you without distractions from your room, lights, ect. Just focus on what you can see in the absolute darkness ( kind of like millions upon millions of variously colored tiny dots, I always thought I could see "air")

As you watch all these dots longer and longer look for patterns, movements, ect. I always experienced these tiny "particles" forming a hemispherical type shield about 6 feet in diameter around me, slowly rotating.

Eyes closed, please. That's in the manual. You get the same effect. However, you don't simply look for /patterns/, you try to manipulate them. Think about want you want to see. Have your mind form them into something tangible. Focus your mind to slowly see what you want, and reject any extraneous /noise/. It takes conscious effort. It's part of the practice.....

What do you mean by something tangible? Physically tangible? Mentally?
edit on 5-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Tangible means something that /you/ can understand. It's silly to think that in a mental exercise you can produce something physical. It's not mental either, as that applies to calculations you do with your mind. This is /non-reality/. There's no physical substance to hold onto. It's simply all within your own mind. The point is to create what you want. If it is negative, it will haunt you, if it is positive, you'll wake up refreshed and energized. If it's neutral, there is no change, and you are the same person as the night before. It's up to /you/ to decide.

link   

Originally posted by Druid42

reply to post by 200457

Can elaborate on how you're supposed to do it?

Sorry it took me so long, posts tend to get buried on this thread. I always achieved this (not saying what I achieved was exactly what open was referring to, but I'm pretty sure it is at least very close) by simply just falling "asleep" with my eyes open. It worked tenfold better in the dark, as you can focus on the area around you without distractions from your room, lights, ect. Just focus on what you can see in the absolute darkness ( kind of like millions upon millions of variously colored tiny dots, I always thought I could see "air")

As you watch all these dots longer and longer look for patterns, movements, ect. I always experienced these tiny "particles" forming a hemispherical type shield about 6 feet in diameter around me, slowly rotating.

Eyes closed, please. That's in the manual. You get the same effect. However, you don't simply look for /patterns/, you try to manipulate them. Think about want you want to see. Have your mind form them into something tangible. Focus your mind to slowly see what you want, and reject any extraneous /noise/. It takes conscious effort. It's part of the practice.....

What do you mean by something tangible? Physically tangible? Mentally?
edit on 5-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Tangible means something that /you/ can understand. It's silly to think that in a mental exercise you can produce something physical. It's not mental either, as that applies to calculations you do with your mind. This is /non-reality/. There's no physical substance to hold onto. It's simply all within your own mind. The point is to create what you want. If it is negative, it will haunt you, if it is positive, you'll wake up refreshed and energized. If it's neutral, there is no change, and you are the same person as the night before. It's up to /you/ to decide.

link   

It depends what browser you're using, but generally you should be able right-click on the website and select an option labeled "view source". From there it's just reading whats been written in code.

Hope that helps, thanks for the stars by the way

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
[ Do you mind if I add you as a friend?

Mind?? I would be honored, ReAdY

EDIT: onehuman is a beautiful soul....with a beautiful talent, yes?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes, I agree, lion. The large red orb appeared about the same time that link was introduced.

I am in agreement here also. I noticed it right after the "race" thing began to be discussed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Awww TNT now you really gonna make this old gal blush. Look through your screen - I think you just might see it - it is like Rudolph's nose and the red orb we got from getting off "track. hehehe

Thank you old friend - I could feel you spirit and it is of a warming nature.

I myself feel honored.
Do you remember me from ole?
I feel I do you!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It depends what browser you're using, but generally you should be able right-click on the website and select an option labeled "view source". From there it's just reading whats been written in code.

Hope that helps, thanks for the stars by the way

Thanks again stoned for the help!

I found it. Yay!!!
No need to thank me my friend - I give credit where it is due.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thank you old friend - I could feel you spirit and it is of a warming nature.
I myself feel honored.
Do you remember me from ole?
I feel I do you!

Our souls have known each other before, my friend

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The title of this image has changed from "all" to "all_everything".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca75c075aa6d.png[/atsimg]

I still think the connection lies here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/625bfd77d5f4.jpeg[/atsimg]

Open, may I receive confirmation if my train of thought is on the right track?

EDIT: Feedback received, Open responded with a small red orb.

EDIT 2: Red orb was immediately changed to a slightly larger yellow orb.

LMAO. Stoned, we had two 50x50 green orbs. Now we are down to one. A red orb means /not on the track/. He implied you were in the right direction, but not quite. Ever remember playing the game "cold and hot"?

We are still on the track. We have one nice glowing green orb. We have come far from when he turned it black....We are still learning.

ETA: It now says Step Four. So maybe it wasn't you, maybe it's time for us to move on?

edit on 9/5/11 by Druid42 because: Added the ETA.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think I am done here for tonight. My mind has much to reflect upon, I think.

Good-night, thread friends, rest well.

May you find what you are looking for.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace---Namaste---Shalom

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

EDIT: onehuman is a beautiful soul....with a beautiful talent, yes?

Yes she is - I could not agree more. We have chatted quite a bit today and I have enjoyed her posts since I have found this thread. I got a bit off course and she along with someone else help me find my way back. Turns out we are not that far from each other and ya know I am excited about that. It is few and far between that I find folks who are like minded with myself. When I find them I extend my hand - because I feel that we are old souls - finding each other and picking up where the party left off.

Who knows if nothing else in this thread we find - we have found friends from yesteryear. I have been thinking how fun it would be to form a small group on like maybe say yahoo or something of that nature. Looking for more old friends we have lost contact with.

Her talent is awe inspiring. I loved each and every pic she has shown me. I give her a 100 stars.

warm huggies old friend...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Who knows if nothing else in this thread we find - we have found friends from yesteryear.

As another poster in this thread said:

"The journey is at least as important as the destination." I tend to agree, yes?

Good-night, old friend, hopefully I will return tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think I am done here for tonight. My mind has much to reflect upon, I think.

Good-night, thread friends, rest well.

May you find what you are looking for.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace---Namaste---Shalom

Nitey nite old friend. Rest peacefully...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
More additional text to the message on the main page:

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose? Will you be ready?

So, are we being told that we need to be ready in order to be accepted by what's coming. And we become ready once we've learned the skills of the manuals?

Open, am I on the right track here?

If that is indeed the case, it sort of contradicts past research and teachings which state that by staying in love/light, following your intuition, or even just by having made the conscious choice to be aware of this you'll be accepted.

* I'm using accepted for lack of a more appropriate word.

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join