It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
www.oct282011.com...

Do we know what this is??

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttyX

After having given this some thought, I think light is right idea...

If you take a look at the metadata from the Search.mp3 file you'll find Search.jpg

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c22f692ca80b.jpg[/atsimg]

If you following a litteral approach and do a search on that image Google thinks you're looking for "light energy".

It may be a stretch, but because the wave and audio appeared simultaneously I'm inclined to believe they're related.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thislifetimeismine

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a75948f2a03.jpg[/atsimg] is as far we got with that file.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The frequency wave photo (on the front page) refers to the Fourth Consciousness- the faster you vibrate, the higher the consciousness. Everything around us is accelerating faster as the Earth is moving into this Fourth Consciousness.

It's up to you to choose what to do. Open is showing us to think positive and thus receive positivity.

Manual 1 and 2 (keypad **42, and **43) are lessons in Intuition- teaching us to look inwards for answers and showing us how to be aware of a higher presence within ourselves.

The other codes in the keypad are all built around the same path of thinking- truth, love and light.

The fact that every living person has divine powers beyond their imagination, is a secret that has been hidden for many, many centuries.

Open stated that the Dancing 4 (keypad 4444) is important. In Symbology, it is said that certain numbers activate genetic memory in our DNA. The number 4 is supposed to mean humanity's movement through time.

Regarding all of the Beatles references, John Lennon wrote certain songs with mantras that were supposed to help elevate the mind into higher consciousness, similar to the use of "Om" in mediation chants....perhaps this is why he was killed (keypad 1980).

Led Zeppelin's Highway to Heaven (/here and /this) is also about a sense of higher consciousness.

To help open up the third eye or pineal gland, it is best to avoid ingesting substances with flouride, most commonly found in toothpaste (Colgate video, keypad 1800).

From what I have read, perhaps October 28th is the end of time as we know it, not the end of life, just time. And we have the power to choose what life will be like, so if we all raise our consciousness to a higher level together, the better off we will collectively be.

edit on 6-9-2011 by missanthropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I came upon the image (search.jpg) of the woman holding a ball of light in my research, it is called the Divine Flow.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Firstly this is my first post in this thread. I will be spending my evening tonight reading through all 300+ pages to try and understand how you guys are actually unlocking this. I have read a lot of the Wiki links etc and i seem to understand some of it. The main reason i am posting though is this...

Manual 2 illustrates that you need to close your eyes but not sleep, focus on something external without opening your eyes and eventually your eyes will "re-open" without you actually opening them. Physically they are closed but you can see.

I was totally surprised when i read this because this has happened to me twice in the past couple of weeks and i actually thought there was something wrong with me. Let me explain.

I have a 2 year old child, who i lay with next to on his bed for about 15mins each night after chatting with him until he becomes sleepy. I lay there with my eyes shut but not sleeping. I dont focus on anything in particular, however, i do pay a lot of attention to my surroundings i.e. the sounds and feelings. I try to imagine myself actually looking in the room. There have been 2 occasions where i have been convinced my eyes are physically opens because as i lay there i can see my son. Its not until i actually open my eyes that i realise they were shut. This is like the "vision" you see when you dream...if that makes sense.

Just as a side note, my dreams for the past year or two have been unbelievable. Dreams that i am totally aware i am in, dreams inside dreams, and dreams where when i wake i still think i'm dreaming. I can control them almost totally, and i am aware in the dream that i'm dreaming and this has happened nearly every night for the past year or two.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Welcome to the thread. You are going to be having a blast going through these pages.

The thing with your dreams sounds really great. I have a small problem of remembering my dreams after I wake up (I work to much), but I have been feeling like that for years also, more control in my dreams, more awareness and a sense of gaining skill.

It certainly sounds like you are doing something right.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Thanks you JoeSignal, although i must add, i am doing something right, i dont know what it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Good morning to whom ever may be around, I guess it is time for the changing of the guard!

I have to say it has been very interesting watching this thread evolve. It started off with the usual ATS attitude of basic negativity towards it. People trying to prove why it would be so wrong or it is bs, or it is just some nutter etc.

Then it peaked the curiosity of some who started digging a little deeper. As they found a few gems or discovered things, they became more intrigued even though there was still a bit of negativity.

Being ATS though inquiring minds wanted to know and to Solve it. Without going step by step through the whole process, one has to admit we have evolved quite nicely from the beginning. This all in the matter of what 2 weeks or so? Maybe a little less?

I can only speak for myself, but I must say I have read more interesting pages on the internet than I probably never would have found just surfing around on my own, Major information download! A lot I have known all ready because of groups I belong too that take this road on a daily basis. A lot IVe known just from my own life and how it has unfolded, yet still some new things.

The openness of this thread has allowed people to let their hair down a bit more and have the ability to give it more of a chat flow so old friends were able to find each other. I have to thank the mods for not being so strict on the ats protocol. That has been a blessing as we have attracted many new members with some great input even though they may not have the ATS presentation they are suppose to have. Their hearts are in the right place and this is good. People are working together. The negative is slowly slipping away into the background. All very positive things me thinks.

There is still definitely some ego at play, but that is starting to dissolve as well. We cant expect perfection that fast I suppose. but in time this too shall pass! I think one can tell by post who is getting it and oddly, sometimes it seems to be the ones that arent sure if they are! Funny that!

So, as we have evolved through the steps with Open, we ourselves have grown. I think Open would be or probably is somewhat proud of us, as we are a tough nut to crack on any other given day as far as this ats forum goes.

There is going to be a change, it is all ready happening around us. People sense it, people feel it, people know it. It really isnt hard to decide if you will be a part of it. Even going through your day with a smile for your fellow man, a simple thank you or please, makes a big difference in itself. This isnt the first time we have been to this rodeo, we know deep down inside what is going to happen. It is why we chose to be here.

We are all one piece of the puzzle that makes the big picture. What a most astounding piece of Art we will make when we all come together.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Couldn't agree more onehuman, i only wish more people out there would join ATS, if only to read this thread! ATS is full of members who are fantastically able to show others a deeper insight into things and I'm extremely grateful.

This thread is refreshingly positive and helps balance the negative theme that has plagued ATS for a good few months now!

Well done all!
edit on 6/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

You write beautifully. Thank you for putting my feelings into words.

Especially the last part, the change is coming, I can feel it tingling with joy all over. I am so looking forward. I feel nothing but love and light for all of you. This thread has been like sailing down a small creek, sometimes the boat has rocked a bit, but comfort and calmness has been present in the landscape all along. I love it.

Must...stop...rambling...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

It is refreshing isnt it? Funny since this has started I dont read nearly as much as I used to. I mean I have barely looked at the recent post. I might skim over them to see if any new ufo sighting has occurred, but I have really bypassed all the doom and gloom stuff.

It is nice to have a happy place around here. It is like a little home away from home. I must thank grower for that!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Lol there is no such thing as rambling at 7 in the morning! Or at least that is what time it is here. Besides I don think there is enough ramble when it comes to people expressing love! I also want to say I know that electric feeling very well. It is exciting isnt it?!

People being able to chat a bit through this thread has made a huge difference on how it has evolved too I think.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
www.heartcom.org...

Hey Grower - Hope you are OK today. I am sticking to my guns on this one for now - the similarities are amazing and nothing overnight has made me think differently.

Druid - you see nothing tangible linking the two? Fair enough, you are more than entitled to your view but I am stunned that you do not see any links - we will leave it at that.

Yellow Orb - changed to yellow last night after we mentioned this site. They use yellow orbs - here is an explanation of their meaning:
www.heartcom.org...

28.10.11 say - "Sorry, it's not there... You're not part of a game here." No lie there - it is not a game as they are genuinely trying to increase consciousness through social networking. The exercises are all true and they do want us to grow and learn. They are part of a team trying to make this happen - so it is not a game, but I believe that is their purpose. The rules state they need to be able to measure the consciousness; so of course they want us to keep going - a poker player won't show their hand will they? Just because they are a team does not mean their purpose is frivilous or stupid.

Think about this - who are they to say we don't get it, or we are looking at the wrong thing. I have even had people on this thread trying to tell me the same thing. With respect, please stop. For all you know I could be the Dalai Lama. As I have queried before, they cannot know that we don't get it. I am extremely open minded and am interested in meditation, astral travel; I could go on but I won't. Why are we believeing this notion that we don't know enough etc. Is God running the website?

They want us to keep concentrated - no more no less. That is not a bad thing as their purpose seems quite genuine to me; but why is it hard to believe these people could be involved?

I am not trying to mock or rubbish either 28.10 or Awakening Movement - I believe in all of these concepts. I think 28.10 is genuine and they are trying to engage people in this awareness. However, my point is that someone is running 28.10 site and these people seem like very close contenders.

So what if it is them - why should this stop their idea expanding? It shouldn't - what they are doing is great.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good morning One!
Glad to see you here with us so early. Gets kind of lonely this early in the morning lol!
You are right, and it has been quite a ride, hasn't it!?!
I joined in this thread in the beginning because I love a good mystery. Puzzles of any kind can keep me occupied far longer than I should allow. Within a few days I could see that this one would lead to so much more than a mere puzzle, and the journey has been one I shall never forget. Though I am eager to see what lies ahead, I think I would be content to leave things where they are now, if need be. I mentioned in my post last night how much this has meant to me. There is so much more for me, but I'm afraid it would be off-topic (especially considering this is ATS and the fact that this is supposed to be purely scientific). It does bother me that there is such a line drawn in the sand here, but as many have stated the last few days, each path here is different, so I will keep my contentment that my path is correct, for me.
I have found friends along the way that I will never forget. It is always quite heart warming to find kindred spirits isn't it?!?! And even those who disagree with what I say/feel are close in my heart, because they help me to question, and to me questioning is all part of the process. If we did not question we would be no more than sheeple. And that is why we are here in the first place right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scotms

I dont really think the direction of how the knowledge or wisdom comes from is so important, as long as it arrives. If it takes a group to get ti started, so be it. After all, it has Reached a group, and a tough group it is and it seems to be working.

To change global conscience to a more positive sway cant be a bad thing. If the linear way of thinking fades away, the power of the mind is going to be something quite different. What one may think may very well materialize. Better to have a grip now on what you may want down the road.

I wouldnt be too worried about the messenger, it is the message that is important.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I just came in to see if there was any progress. It seems
that the cult has grown as much as some /ego's/. There's nothing
new here so I won't even bother to look into this thread
anymore. I wish you all the best.

Oh. ps. Druid, you are on your way to kill this thread
singlehandedly! Kudo's!

edit on 6-9-2011 by snewpers because: again... typo || Oh... 6 = 9!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Think about this - who are they to say we don't get it, or we are looking at the wrong thing. I have even had people on this thread trying to tell me the same thing. With respect, please stop. For all you know I could be the Dalai Lama. As I have queried before, they cannot know that we don't get it. I am extremely open minded and am interested in meditation, astral travel; I could go on but I won't. Why are we believeing this notion that we don't know enough etc. Is God running the website?

Personally, I think there is a very specific point to this whole thing. Whoever Open is/are has a reason and a meaning to why we are going through this process.
I agree and disagree with you on what you are saying. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, nor will I flame you for it in any way. I just think there is more than we know right now, and that at some point we will all understand. The fact that you are open to many things is why you are still here. Don't close your mind yet please. You have been an extremely important piece of this puzzle. As to God- I am you and you are me and we are God, so in a way, yes, God is running this site...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Good morning avatar, nice to see your lovely glowing print this am! I agree with you. We all have our own paths, and yes, all roads lead to rome for one way of putting it! I think many of us see or have seen the city on the horizon for quite some time now. Some still dont see the tree in the forest, but they will eventually.

I think my mind has always been prepared for whatever change may occur, I have just really been enjoying catching up with old friends.
Funny how one can sense a old friend right through a simple monitor. I always say water seeks its own level, and it has been fun watching the tide level rise through this thread!

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join