It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow, almost overnight the 'Pioneers' have left. Now we're stuck with the self-proclaimed 'Engineer.' Good luck folks this thread just folded for me. Not much use in even lurking. But, that doesn't mean we can't follow up on the info we've garnered with the help of the Pioneers. Try not to fall into the side-TRACKING coming from the Naval Intelligence operative.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of one of those old western movies where you see the abandoned town with the tumble weeds blowing down main street and the wind whistling through the empty buildings. Makes me somewhat sad.

I for one will stay though, never know when a stagecoach will come through and one may need a hot meal and a safe place to stay for the night.

Im not that great at the math clues, so I wont be much help there, but I do understand pictures and music and color.

Hopefully those that have walked away at least left with some new tools of heart at least
edit on 6/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

I just came in to see if there was any progress. It seems
that the cult has grown as much as some /ego's/. There's nothing
new here so I won't even bother to look into this thread
anymore. I wish you all the best.

Oh. ps. Druid, you are on your way to kill this thread
singlehandedly! Kudo's!

FINALLY!!! PEOPLE GET IT!!!

If you happen to read this snewpers...see yah around, it was fun while it lasted.

Grower, avatar, the guy with the long post about some reboot...FINALLY...some people who make sense! lol
I've been lurking behind the curtains watching this all unfold since my last post. I was asking myself...

1. Do they know their leg is being pulled here?
2. They should know, they're all adults, with brains...they even know how to hack for god's sake.
3. If they know, then why do they still acknowledge the site and this Open character?

My sad conclusion was, it's because they want their legs to be pulled. They need their legs to be pulled. They want an instant answer to questions that piled up during their lifetime.

I was asking myself, do they really think a website will give them the answers they are looking for? And before October 28? That's less than 2 months since this thread opened up!!! And they expect a lifetime's worth of answers in less than 2 months?!

From the start I've already put out my ideas out here...and I saw some really logical ones too. Scientific even...totally ignored. But to my amazement, I see posts that are way, way, way out there...totally vague and subjective being accepted and discussed more.

Why?

Because it keeps the ball rolling.

Redflag in this whole thing for me is when the site took down their disclaimer 'coz some guy pointed out their mistakes.

Mistakes? You have a very very very important message for people, a pioneering idea at that...that will change lives...a very powerful message...and you make a mistake?

Another redflag is this site keeps moving the goalposts. FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE TERM...GOOGLE IT.

Why move the goalposts if your message is clear and fixed and true? Answer...because there is no goal. There was no objective to start with. That's why they changed their clues constantly.

Last redflag...the site pretended too damn hard to sell what it doesn't know. Multiverses, Schrodingers Cat, 9th level of consciousness, numerology, spirituality etc. A smorgasbord of ideas that they wanted people to find connections with...AND THEY BEGIN IT WITH A PREMISE THAT---THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.

How f*cking convenient. Well...if anyone bothered to read all of the scientific ideas put forward...and not just read a condensed version of it in Google, you will all arrive at a conclusion that they don't mix. It's like drinking tequila and chasing it down with coffee.

Problem is...as avatar or Grower I think pointed out...why has no one bothered to explore other angles aside from this new age talk that dominated the site the last 100 pages?

I think no one wants to because majority are already snuggled on their beds testing manual 2 and trying to achieve OBE. Their already comfortable with their theory. Nothing else fits.

Well, this is ATS...and a free world...majority will always win, whether they are right or wrong. And that, my dear friends, is why this world is in chaos.

lol

This is just my opinion...if you do not agree, you need not reply...I will U2U a Red Orb. If you agree THEN PLEASE...indulge...cheers!
'

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Who walked away? I don't get how people are pioneers, engineers, conductors, ect. This is just a thread on the internet, talking about a website that is also on the internet. No need for any special title/education to figure this out.

Edit: Wow, the green orbs have gone. I guess this is over, open lost his main audience
edit on 6-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Good afternoon onehuman. I knew before I went to bed last night that this was going to happen. I could feel it and saw it. I tried the meditation with the music and I keep getting distracted by the words that played out here last night. I am saddened to my core for this. I like you am going to remain even though I can offer no help with math, music or light. My gift I have always felt is intuition and deep thoughts.

I know I am going to be using a lot I learned here to continue my journey. I have made some really great friends along the way and that is the best I could of ever hoped for.

Open if you are reading this - are we anywhere near the end - of our message that is?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
J'ai été évoquée comme cuisinier dans une soupe populaire , je donne un peu plus du sel...pour vos rêves...

Deja Vu

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
....people leave just when I want to share my eye gazing XP?

Ah well.

So there I've done it...although only with a mirror, staring at my right eye for a few minutes. Gee it was trippy to say at least!

So I was standing & staring (with minimal light coming in from the bathroom window). The first thing I noticed is that everything around the observed eye started to get "fuzzy", as if you had rubbed your eye for a half minute. Then my usually blue eye started to switch colors (the iris, not the white part) between my original eye color and black.... afterwards my face started to become distorted and changed to a face similar to this guy's (mostly the wrinkle-lines on the forehead & an older look in general)
so wow. I definitely got shocked/surprised! But had to stop it because my eyes started to get tired.

... not to mention to get away from the mirror
you know... first you are shocked and seems like you don't want to do it any longer, then after a while your curiosity grows and eventually you try again - that's just how I am

By the way, has anyone figured out the slashy-scribbles at the bottom of the page?

Oh a little change: the "When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....] " part is now at the very bottom instead of being right under the Schrödinger-cat picture.

...and why step four? What was three?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

Hello roZe. I hadn't noticed the change either. I also noticed that all the orbs are missing.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by avatar22

I'm sorry Avatar, I also have to disagree with you...

Ivanova spoke her mind and got chased off.
Tall spoke his mind and got banned.
Snewpers, very sadly, doesn't even bother anymore.
aaron pops in only to get jumped on and then pops out again.
I can't recall who else at the moment, but there are many more.

Look back through the thread. Anyone without an all-encompassing love/light/harmony message has either been disregarded, thrown to the dogs, disappeared, bashed for their opinion, or ignored.

I'm not going to turn this into a non-love-fest pissing match.
The chosen few that supposedly 'get it' can do as they see fit with the thread. The debating part died a good 200 pages ago.

Yes, there is some truth to what you say. And I hate that it has been that way. There is only one here who I have "jumped" but that had to do more with lack of info being given than it did dis-info or contrary thoughts. I wish the others would return, and I wish you would not lurk in the shadows. Tall is a little brash in how he says things, but that does not mean he does not have something meaningful to say. If it weren't for the strong debate, I would not have kept interest for as long as I have.
Who ever feels that they are not welcome here, or feel that they are done with all of this, I am sorry and truly hate to see you go. You have all been a very important part of this. But if you feel you must, then you will be missed. I cannot, nor can anyone else, tell you what is right for you.
I however am going to keep my mouth shut from now on when it comes to the more "new age" ideas, and will stick with the script. It seems that today we have fallen from the path, and I would hate to know that my "mumbo jumbo" as many would like to think of it, had any thing to do with that.

JUST A SUGGESTION...

Like any problem that needs to be solved...I really think...to be fair to everyone...we should overhaul our entire approach in investigating this matter.

1. Remove all personal feelings and attachments from the site and just look at it objectively...with a reasoning/logical mind and a detached heart.

2. Explore every feasible possibility...even if it contradicts with a theory you may be inclined to.

3. If you feel you already have it..please share.

4. To make arguments or debates valid, AVOID VAGUE INFORMATION AND SUBJECTIVE REASONING. Discuss it point by point. Not like, "i like your idea but i feel that its not quite what Open will say yes too."

Just a suggestion. 'Coz in all honesty...whenever i log in, i imagine some guys in here to be smoking pot while typing. WHICH IS A GOOD THING!!! If you're making sense...lol

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Open I have a message for you.

THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME.

I see you.

Checkmate!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Was that...maybe...perhaps...

Hellsing?

ETA: nevermind, I Google'd it

edit on 6-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

For me, the truth was contained in a lot of the info posted here. Just think of everything put forward here. 'Logos' the Word as it involves the so very Ancient knowledge of frequencies. Quantum duality and the meditative path to it.Past lives and Deja Vu. How many have not seen fleeting images of faces and groups of people when doing the Manual 2 exercise? These are real things that millions if not billions have experienced.

The pioneers, and any of you who joined the thread in it's earlier days, are the thread members who solved the puzzles up to now. Most of them left. There is one person who tried to hi-jack the thread twice. Looks like they succeeded the second time. I won't go into why until he post again and then I'll answer him.

This is one of the greatest threads I've seen on ATS and it should be followed to the end. Please, please don't get distracted. If you read from the beginning you'll see one poster and one poster only has never added anything valuable to this thread and has tried to impose a system to ostracize posters that don't agree with them. Make up your own mind. Maybe you agree , maybe not. It's all about your own ideas. This is ATS not NIS.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roZeGardEn

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Was that...maybe...perhaps...

Hellsing?

ETA: nevermind, I Google'd it

edit on 6-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

Good try...an actual poem lol

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If im right i think this thread started to die when people realized TNT left grower and druid are the core of this but if more of the dreamers and pioneers leave the core won't matter where is innersilence and ready when you need them but just because this thread looks like it's dying doesn't mean i will leave open has something to say and i want to know what it is

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

For me, the truth was contained in a lot of the info posted here. Just think of everything put forward here. 'Logos' the Word as it involves the so very Ancient knowledge of frequencies. Quantum duality and the meditative path to it.Past lives and Deja Vu. How many have not seen fleeting images of faces and groups of people when doing the Manual 2 exercise? These are real things that millions if not billions have experienced.

The pioneers, and any of you who joined the thread in it's earlier days, are the thread members who solved the puzzles up to now. Most of them left. There is one person who tried to hi-jack the thread twice. Looks like they succeeded the second time. I won't go into why until he post again and then I'll answer him.

This is one of the greatest threads I've seen on ATS and it should be followed to the end. Please, please don't get distracted. If you read from the beginning you'll see one poster and one poster only has never added anything valuable to this thread and has tried to impose a system to ostracize posters that don't agree with them. Make up your own mind. Maybe you agree , maybe not. It's all about your own ideas. This is ATS not NIS.

Do you have a statistic that millions if not billions of people have experienced it? Please feel free to copy furnish us with the survey...

Do you really understand ancient knowledge of frequencies, quantum duality, the meaning of deja vu...aside from what Google or whatever search engine you are using, has provided you?

I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Who was that member? was it druid? and this is what happens when leaders and motivators leave people start to lose control like humanity

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Are you serious? Do you know how much info is available on these subjects? I have been researching for close to 45 years and just scratched the surface. If you haven't experienced it for yourself, give it a try. It's quite amazing. I'm not trying to evade your question but really. that's a ton of info that is readily available.

link   
Everything else aside, can we not get back to the "basic" science of all this?
It hurts my heart to see that so many are gone/will be leaving.
Maybe we can take a step back and try this again?
The information on the quantum physics level of this is very well thought out information, and is proven as far as science has been able to prove it thus far. Can we not take part and try to make the changes that the SCIENCE is telling us is possible? I don't think we are in any danger of a "hive mind" or anything of the sort here. I have seen (and acted upon) what can happen with the simple change of attitude in my life.
The comments I have made in a spiritual tone have been purely based upon my own feelings, and have very little to do with what is actually happening here. I thought I had made that clear in my posts, but it looks as if I may have been wrong.

Open- I am sorry that you are seeing this fall apart the way it seems to be. I and a few others at least are still here, and waiting. When you are ready so are we.

link   

edit on 6-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Let's wait for Druid to post again. I don't like feeling like I'm talking to someone behind their back.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join