It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi all!!

I've been lurking, reading wondering and I wanted to throw something out there in thread land.

This thought was inspired by IQ in this post

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
...do you really believe that the site is dictated by ATS or GLP or RECORD or whatever forum Open is monitoring out there?

Are we the only ones solving this since Open has the time to read close to 400 pages of thread?

Think about it for a sec if you've the time to spare.

I've seen several posts regarding the changes on the 28oct site in relation to what happens here on ATS. Like the orbs... they're there, they're green, they're gone. Which leaves many wondering if the orbs charges are determined by what is posted here on ATS. How does anyone know they are related to this website and not others that are working on the puzzle?

The changes could be happening due to some other "work" that is happening. It's not like the changes are tagged with a "this one is for you ATS...". Everyone can see the "effect", but what is the cause?

Reminds me of a story at the beginning of Michio Kaku's Hyperspace book. He talks about Parallel Universes & playing at a koi pond as a child. He used to imagine what the koi thought about disruptions to their "universe" when he would take his hand and disturb the water. It was his "universe" interacting with their's, but did they know that was the explanation?

One other thing.... about "open". Has anyone considered that the "name" is a reference to open source? Like there are many people contributing to being "open". Just a thought considering if changes are being made based on forum board interactions, that could explain how "open" is able to keep up with it all.

Thanks and sorry for the intrusion!
OiO

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

The circle inside the oval has not moved, but I like where your heads at. I'm getting a similar interpretation as well.
edit on 9/6/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

To me open sounds like open mind or maybe related to enlightenment

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
The continuous discussion of those that've left us and how that will lead to the downfall of our community/thread needs to stop or else by the very act of doing so we will make it a reality. We just need to accept the choices of those who have left and move on.

No leaders, no followers, no rulers, no superiority above anyone else. We're all equal so continue to work together as a team towards a common goal.

This thing is larger than this thread.

This is a very good suggestion.

Also, if it comforts you, know that some, if not most, of those people who have chosen to "leave" haven't left at all. Maybe they're mentally exhausted, but they will be back if for no other reason than to see where this goes. Curiosity killed (or didn't kill) (Schrodinger's) cat.

So discuss on. The mystery unravels and widens at the same time. Be positive, be skeptical, trust your heart, trust your mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Open has not given up, I did get through via email, as I came home from work and whilst catching up on the thread, saw that things had stalled (for want of a better term). Things have gone off course before, on here and another board, such is life - things ebb and flow.

Reply from Open:

"Of course it's continuing, none of those claims are true. I am slowing it down a bit as others are trying to proclaim this is a cult, which I will not be a part of."

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yes, we aren't 100% certain, but I think it would be safe to assume some of the orbs were directly related to us here over at ATS. I've personally requested confirmation and witness the orbs change within minutes.

If you take a look at the poll and wiki you'll have some kind of idea of how many people this is reaching.

Total votes: 1529

This page has been accessed 1,793 times.

Both of which appear to be counting unique people.

And you're welcome here anytime you want. Thanks for the input.

edit on 9/6/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I don't think most of these people are members or at least comment on this thread we would see a lot more or are they helping edit the wiki?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
Open has not given up, I did get through via email, as I came home from work and whilst catching up on the thread, saw that things had stalled (for want of a better term). Things have gone off course before, on here and another board, such is life - things ebb and flow.

Reply from Open:

"Of course it's continuing, none of those claims are true. I am slowing it down a bit as others are trying to proclaim this is a cult, which I will not be a part of."

Would you mind posting your message to Open if it's not too personal?

Personally, the last thing I would want is for this thing to slow down. October 28th is less than 2 months away.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The continuous discussion of those that've left us and how that will lead to the downfall of our community/thread needs to stop or else by the very act of doing so we will make it a reality. We just need to accept the choices of those who have left and move on.

No leaders, no followers, no rulers, no superiority above anyone else. We're all equal so continue to work together as a team towards a common goal.

This thing is larger than this thread.

Very wise words. Thanks for being a steadfast contributor, I for one appreciate all you've done.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

Reply from Open:

Would you mind posting your message to Open if it's not too personal?

Personally, the last thing I would want is for this thing to slow down. October 28th is less than 2 months away.

Yep, sure:

My Q:

"Are we still continuing Open? I'd like to think we are...even if things seem to have gotten a little strange on the ATS forum. I've come home from work to catch up on the thread, and things seem to have come to a halt (at least on there).

Is there anything you can share to help keep things moving?

Regards

Bill"

I already knew the answer to my first question, but felt it best to get the answer direct for those that wish to continue.
edit on 6-9-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Everything else aside, can we not get back to the "basic" science of all this?
It hurts my heart to see that so many are gone/will be leaving.
Maybe we can take a step back and try this again?
The information on the quantum physics level of this is very well thought out information, and is proven as far as science has been able to prove it thus far. Can we not take part and try to make the changes that the SCIENCE is telling us is possible? I don't think we are in any danger of a "hive mind" or anything of the sort here. I have seen (and acted upon) what can happen with the simple change of attitude in my life.
The comments I have made in a spiritual tone have been purely based upon my own feelings, and have very little to do with what is actually happening here. I thought I had made that clear in my posts, but it looks as if I may have been wrong.

Open- I am sorry that you are seeing this fall apart the way it seems to be. I and a few others at least are still here, and waiting. When you are ready so are we.

How can this thread be "falling apart".I'm noticing this page is 364 pages. Is there some necessity for volume here? I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting all you people and evolving with this together. You are far more intuitive and spring these answers right out. Some times people are silent when they are deeply resonating with the purity of anothers' thoughts.

I have an idea. I want to SHARE these with others. Perhaps we have learned enough for just our selves and it is time to SHARE. We could be advanced enough in training on this to at least share the wikipedia links. As it spreads it will pick up energy again. I'm just going to pose a question when I share it like "what do you know or think about this "....."? I will put the wiki link that links the threads on this.

Hang in there. When you are ONE and reesonate with another, I have found it is not always necessary to have another agree or pipe up for it to be a valid and wonderful resonating thought.The thread would be too big for newbies to possibly get on the train with unlimited pages of sheer volume. I think this is possibly why it said don't lose focus.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Out of curiosity about the messages open didn't answer what were some of the questions if anyone knows them

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok, today's changes:
The orbs are gone... I think I can safely say we all know why that is....
1234etc has been moved to being directly underneath the cat pic, and the "When I'm scared" phrase has been moved to the bottom of the page.
(love) has been removed from beside the count down
In the source now:

This site is in no way involved with "www.heartcom.org"

There have been two of us now who have mentioned dreaming about the circles last night. How about the rest of you? Did any one else dream of them?

So far the theories I'm hearing on the circles are:
1. creation/eggs (one and the same?)
2. time moving toward zero point
Any other ideas?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The links in grower's signature to the wiki,the website and monday monday are gone only the illuminati countdown is there

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I was thinking the circles could be parallel universes might make sense if anyone saw them heading towards eacth other but i didn't dream about them

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Warm and inviting of course!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This will probably be ignored but if anyone is interested here is my take on the circles on the main page.

Notice how "we" are on solid ground. The blur to the left is the past, and the blur to the right is the future. Whatever it is we are searching for "0" is unachievable on this current path, we will simply fall. We have to practice the manuals and make the line solid. Just a thought, theory, what have you. The big circle is our reality.
edit on 6-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by avatar22

I was thinking the circles could be parallel universes might make sense if anyone saw them heading towards eacth other but i didn't dream about them

Maybe, not sure how they'd be heading towards each other though... at least not in the way I see the picture. I see one within another. Doesn't mean I'm right though...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

ok thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roZeGardEn
....people leave just when I want to share my eye gazing XP?

Ah well.

So there I've done it...although only with a mirror, staring at my right eye for a few minutes. Gee it was trippy to say at least!

So I was standing & staring (with minimal light coming in from the bathroom window). The first thing I noticed is that everything around the observed eye started to get "fuzzy", as if you had rubbed your eye for a half minute. Then my usually blue eye started to switch colors (the iris, not the white part) between my original eye color and black.... afterwards my face started to become distorted and changed to a face similar to this guy's (mostly the wrinkle-lines on the forehead & an older look in general)
so wow. I definitely got shocked/surprised! But had to stop it because my eyes started to get tired.

... not to mention to get away from the mirror
you know... first you are shocked and seems like you don't want to do it any longer, then after a while your curiosity grows and eventually you try again - that's just how I am

By the way, has anyone figured out the slashy-scribbles at the bottom of the page?

Oh a little change: the "When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....] " part is now at the very bottom instead of being right under the Schrödinger-cat picture.

...and why step four? What was three?

How VERY fascinating. Thank you so much. for posting.XOXOXOXO.Would you put this one over on wiki for us all? It is inspiring me to actually try this myself as I always have myself. I'm going to try it with candle light as I've seen some rosecrusion things on that. I think I used to belong to a Raymond Moody scrying group.The portal effect may be even different this close to 2012.

The squiggles I think it was avatar here figured out. Excuse if I am wrong.Very brilliant. How the squiggles slant means different things like add, subtract,multiply..It gave a code to look up. Check the wiki page.OR go BACKWARDS through tons of pages here.

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join