It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Hello molimo. I have not left the thread. I am just sitting here trying to reflect on what happened - since I went to bed last night. I am completely shocked - but somehow as I stated earlier I saw all this play out last night.

IQ - I realize I don't have a high IQ to debate all those things you mentioned - but I do feel I have a gift of discernment. I use it often and it has never steered my wrong so far. As I also stated - I can't offer any solving of math, music or other clues that have been given to us.

So with that being said I will go back to lurker mode - since I obviously don't have any real wisdom to share with the group. I will see this to the end. That is just my nature. Good luck all.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Everything else aside, can we not get back to the "basic" science of all this?
It hurts my heart to see that so many are gone/will be leaving.
Maybe we can take a step back and try this again?
The information on the quantum physics level of this is very well thought out information, and is proven as far as science has been able to prove it thus far. Can we not take part and try to make the changes that the SCIENCE is telling us is possible? I don't think we are in any danger of a "hive mind" or anything of the sort here. I have seen (and acted upon) what can happen with the simple change of attitude in my life.
The comments I have made in a spiritual tone have been purely based upon my own feelings, and have very little to do with what is actually happening here. I thought I had made that clear in my posts, but it looks as if I may have been wrong.

Open- I am sorry that you are seeing this fall apart the way it seems to be. I and a few others at least are still here, and waiting. When you are ready so are we.

Well said. You get a star from me. Long overdue anyway. If anyone is an 'Engineer' it would be you. You have added a lot of solutions and info that keeps this ball rolling Avatar, I salute you!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Yeah but now that i checked the website the orbs are gone and some of the members who provided the foundations are gone this isn't good if innersilence was here

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
If im right i think this thread started to die when people realized TNT left grower and druid are the core of this but if more of the dreamers and pioneers leave the core won't matter where is innersilence and ready when you need them but just because this thread looks like it's dying doesn't mean i will leave open has something to say and i want to know what it is

This thread is actually continuing in another reality...in another reality a second or part 2 thread was created since a second oct282011 site was made, this time they have a youtube channel embeded so as to do away with multiple pages.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
reply to post by Molimo

Let's wait for Druid to post again. I don't like feeling like I'm talking to someone behind their back.

I am here. Say what you must. Out with it friend.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I realize it's not relevant - Avatar I gave you a star.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

You mean their more advanced in this than we are what do you think that says about us?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Nice. It is that guy again - from the illusion 93 page. Interesting. Where did you find this?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok then many of you may not listen but i suggest anyone who is feeling any tension and anxiety go outside or meditate at least that works for me in fact meditation is one of humanities oldest traditions and it worked for them

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

Are you serious? Do you know how much info is available on these subjects? I have been researching for close to 45 years and just scratched the surface. If you haven't experienced it for yourself, give it a try. It's quite amazing. I'm not trying to evade your question but really. that's a ton of info that is readily available.

try me dude : )

Google info? Youtube videos posted by strangers who know how to use moviemaker? Wikipedia? Your public library perhaps? The national library? The local census or statistics bureau? A friend of a friend who knows a guy?

There may be tons of info out there..but information that's not been interpreted in any way shape or form...information that's free from subjective and moral influence...RAW DATA...is hard to come by. If you have researched close to 45 years, you should know this.

And yes sir..I have tried lucid dreaming and OBE and the eye illusion, meditation...fasting, deprivation, yoga, wall climbing, scuba diving, circuit racing, internet gaming, cooking bacon in the middle of the night coz im hungry...etc.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Then maybe we can stop acting like we just lost this two heads with great minds are better than 1 and we have multiple great minds here if we put aside our differences and cope with change more specifically familiar people you grew fond of leaving we might have a chance because change is something all living things have to face

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You mean their more advanced in this than we are what do you think that says about us?

I think their not more advanced...we just took a wrong turn somewhere between pages 50 - 100.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
Open I have a message for you.

THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME.

I see you.

Checkmate!

Talk about VAGUE INFORMATION

Care to explain what it means for the rest of the class?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Your posts about giving demerits to folks that disagree with you was off the wall. I think any ATS members that have been on for awhile would agree that threads go off track when this type of trolling, dis-info, etc. is injected into a thread. When you saw the reaction you apologized and things calmed down. Now your the self proclaimed 'Engineer' and have decided that your in charge of your one man steering committee. Who elected you? Why the continuing efforts at this egotistical power grab? Can't you just join everyone in the effort to solve this puzzle without trying to prop yourself up as some kind of monitor who steers the thread in the 'right' direction.Someone may be off-topic according to you, but maybe some of us would like to hear what a poster has to say without your interference. I'm not going to go back and forth with you. If you answer at all, please do it in one post. I see no sense in dragging it out and wasting other posters time and attention.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Then maybe we can stop acting like we just lost this two heads with great minds are better than 1 and we have multiple great minds here if we put aside our differences and cope with change more specifically familiar people you grew fond of leaving we might have a chance because change is something all living things have to face

Ditto...this is no ones thread...it's everyone's thread...

Goodluck to all!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Probably though i wasn't there to see it but if we did why would open tell us or signal us we were on the right track? something happened there that could of been a factor but i think it looks more like people losing their emotional and motivation support because certain members left look at how fast we went from step 3 to step 4 or was it really that quick?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by vatel

Nice. It is that guy again - from the illusion 93 page. Interesting. Where did you find this?

we ve been their a long pages ago the guy is called noemata (too much mushrooms in that soup( just my opinion, duck and cover, waiting for flames...))
then few pages back i stumbled on this :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i did a deep scan.... this thing is really huge !!! found his real name wich is Bjørn Magnhildøen

metager search and this :

web.me.com... C3%B8en.html

there are no coincidences ...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
perhaps druid is open.

funny how things progressed so fast and druid was here.. this is only my opinion.

too bad we couldnt' get the " power " of the world to do these exercises and live in " love, light and peace ".

you know the greedy govt bosses, the greedy stock market guys, the ones who are really causing the problems.. give some of their money to the hungry, create jobs, live in harmony, stop attacking each other.

yeah, too bad isnt' it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I think i can see a face in that picture can you see it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hasset

You know when something goes wrong most people can't see the man behind the curtain and are too arrogant to realize it's their fault so they point the finger to their families and friends instead

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join