It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This really has been quite a ride I have to agree!!
U2U btw....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Im curious if anyone has noticed their animals changing along with them? Seems to me they are ones we should keep a close eye on as well.

u2u answered!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
www.heartcom.org...

Hey Grower - Hope you are OK today. I am sticking to my guns on this one for now - the similarities are amazing and nothing overnight has made me think differently.

Druid - you see nothing tangible linking the two? Fair enough, you are more than entitled to your view but I am stunned that you do not see any links - we will leave it at that.

Yellow Orb - changed to yellow last night after we mentioned this site. They use yellow orbs - here is an explanation of their meaning:
www.heartcom.org...

28.10.11 say - "Sorry, it's not there... You're not part of a game here." No lie there - it is not a game as they are genuinely trying to increase consciousness through social networking. The exercises are all true and they do want us to grow and learn. They are part of a team trying to make this happen - so it is not a game, but I believe that is their purpose. The rules state they need to be able to measure the consciousness; so of course they want us to keep going - a poker player won't show their hand will they? Just because they are a team does not mean their purpose is frivilous or stupid.

Think about this - who are they to say we don't get it, or we are looking at the wrong thing. I have even had people on this thread trying to tell me the same thing. With respect, please stop. For all you know I could be the Dalai Lama. As I have queried before, they cannot know that we don't get it. I am extremely open minded and am interested in meditation, astral travel; I could go on but I won't. Why are we believeing this notion that we don't know enough etc. Is God running the website?

They want us to keep concentrated - no more no less. That is not a bad thing as their purpose seems quite genuine to me; but why is it hard to believe these people could be involved?

I am not trying to mock or rubbish either 28.10 or Awakening Movement - I believe in all of these concepts. I think 28.10 is genuine and they are trying to engage people in this awareness. However, my point is that someone is running 28.10 site and these people seem like very close contenders.

So what if it is them - why should this stop their idea expanding? It shouldn't - what they are doing is great.

Good morning scotms!
I'll be sticking to those guns with you. Regardless of anything else, this is still ATS.

You're right, they didn't lie when they said it wasn't a game, contest, puzzle, riddle (and whatever other adjectives they threw in) what they say is, "This is a "Reality Show" " (yup, their words). "I Am, One for All. ". "Formula for Open Innovative Networks - to open the Great Race for Global Reboot."

Like I said, I'm sticking with you

Although, it doesn't seem to matter much what anyone in this thread who's not concentrating solely on their own dreams/consciousness/journey/enlightenment says at this point, does it?

Still give you ten stars scotms.
Time for me to go back to lurking....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good morning grower, hope all is well. This thread sure takes some turns eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Although, it doesn't seem to matter much what anyone in this thread who's not concentrating solely on their own dreams/consciousness/journey/enlightenment says at this point, does it?

Morning Grower!
I have to disagree with your statement. Yes it matters what every one has to say here. If it weren't for everyone involved none of this would have gotten to where it is now. I respect all opinions here. You are the OP of this thread, if it were not for you I would never have found the site in the first place. For that, and much much more I thank you.
As you and many others have stated, this IS ATS. And I would not have stuck with this thread if it had all been light and love to begin with, even though that is where it seems to have gone. I enjoy a good debate, and the learning process that comes with that. Do not think that no one is listening.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes, I have to agree with avatar a bit on this one. We all have our own way of processing this.

I am curious grower, does this some how make you feel infiltrated or something? I am just trying to get a clearer picture of how this new discovery is making you feel.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I'm sorry Avatar, I also have to disagree with you...

Ivanova spoke her mind and got chased off.
Tall spoke his mind and got banned.
Snewpers, very sadly, doesn't even bother anymore.
aaron pops in only to get jumped on and then pops out again.
I can't recall who else at the moment, but there are many more.

Look back through the thread. Anyone without an all-encompassing love/light/harmony message has either been disregarded, thrown to the dogs, disappeared, bashed for their opinion, or ignored.

I'm not going to turn this into a non-love-fest pissing match.
The chosen few that supposedly 'get it' can do as they see fit with the thread. The debating part died a good 200 pages ago.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think you guys need to see this.....

2012 Awakening

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm off to see my newest "creation" at the doctor's office, and then to work.
Have a beautiful day everyone!
Light and love to you all!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I don't know if any of you have noticed but this is the earliest I have ever posted. I have a sleeping problem that keeps me up almost all night then I sleep through the day. I had some very strange dreams last night, some that caused me to bolt straight out of bed at 6.30 in the morning widely awake, the first time in literally years. Very very strange. I also very rarely experience dreams, and when I do, they are normally of a very violent matter, however these were not violent at all. I don't know what to make of it, so I'm here. Any new developments?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Morning!
What did you dream, if I may ask? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear it.
I have to go soon, but I do have a few more minutes to hang out here...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I don't remember a majority of it, but a couple things intrigued me. I'm not sure if this was in the dream or in reality but I'm pretty sure reality, I remember looking into a mirror and my one pupil was significantly bigger than the other. Enough for me to think "what the hell". After that I tried manual 2, with some success. I tried it in a pitch black room. For some reason I woke up and I could see everything in the room very clearly- more clearly than I could see it when I woke up for real at 6.30, about 4 hours later. I also remember drifting between asleep and awake the whole night, and circles seemed to be a recurring theme. Sorry for this mess of a post, it is hard for me to remember everything. And like I said, I don't know what to make of it. Could be related, could not be. Both seem just as likely.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

truthbrigade.org...

Who is Lenny Bruce? Explore.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good morning, thread!

I have read much, I have learned much, I have made friends along the way. The journey, for me, has been as important as the destination.

OP began this thread to investigate a website. We have explored many, many angles, yes? Now Grower and Scot have given us another angle to explore...and possibly a logical explanation for the purpose of the site. Is no one willing to consider it...discuss it? Has the purpose of the thread changed?

I made it my "role" to offer encouragement and understanding. Now I need understanding in why Scot's and Grower's posts have..so far..been overlooked.

I think I am done here also. I can add nothing more to what has already been said. My journey continues.

I wish you all well...you are part of my family now. This is a most amazing thread and I shall miss it.

We all may choose to walk away...I choose to go.

Peace

edit on 9/6/2011 by TNTarheel because: added links to posts

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I truly wanted to respond about their posts but felt I could not.
I had nothing to add but a myriad of ideas...which would be interpreted as "negative", or rather /negative/ as some like to write with that peculiar emphasis. Nothing wrong with it...just trying to speak your language...along with English...

I did not feel or think it was my place to chance a negation of positive thoughts.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by laeus

Some final thoughts:

No one person's opinion is of more value than another's.

Humankind united and working toward a common goal is an unstoppable force.

Always, always use your own good mind. Reflect before moving forward.

Know what you believe and why you believe it.

Be kind to one another for we are all one. We need no website for us to know this.

Peace to you, my friends. May we meet again around the boards

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I think you guys need to see this.....

2012 Awakening

----->
truthbrigade.org...

"He said he wanted to tear apart our guest Tobias, so I offered him a show to debate his beliefs and prove what satanists we are and show us why his religion was better than what he was trying to say."

Computerskills, mental health disorder, religion, cult, violence, ...?????

open: 'no, this is not a cult'
Would charles manson say to you: yes, you are in a cult?

Think my child.
I believe there is danger in here.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

I don't remember a majority of it, but a couple things intrigued me. I'm not sure if this was in the dream or in reality but I'm pretty sure reality, I remember looking into a mirror and my one pupil was significantly bigger than the other. Enough for me to think "what the hell". After that I tried manual 2, with some success. I tried it in a pitch black room. For some reason I woke up and I could see everything in the room very clearly- more clearly than I could see it when I woke up for real at 6.30, about 4 hours later. I also remember drifting between asleep and awake the whole night, and circles seemed to be a recurring theme. Sorry for this mess of a post, it is hard for me to remember everything. And like I said, I don't know what to make of it. Could be related, could not be. Both seem just as likely.

I am back for an hour or so...my dr. appt was postponed.
Thought you might like to see this... this is my addition to the Dreams page on the wiki for oct28 that I posted this morning...

I have been posting my dreams almost daily on the ATS thread. I'm not sure if I can dig them back up, but if I find them I will post them here at another time. All have been very vivid since I began my path along this wondrous puzzle! Last night's dreams were very interesting. Though I can only remember bits and pieces, one part that keeps running through my mind now is the circle picture on the main oct28 page. I kept seeing it over and over. As I looked into it, I could see further. Each circle had a circle within it, and when I looked into that circle, there was another within. The thoughts and images that kept flashing through my mind were eggs, and creation. It felt like it was trying to drive home the fact that we are part of something bigger, as well as the parts that make us continued on ever smaller and smaller. We will never find the beginning or the end, for every piece has a piece, and so on. Other dreams I have had seemed to have the number 5. Over and over I would see and hear this number. Seemed important, though with no clear message as to why. Has any one else had a number come up in their dreams? If so which number? And did you get any sort of a reason behind it?

Sounds like you and I at least had a similar experience last night....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I just wanted to say on my behalf (though I can't speak for all), that usually when I do not respond to someone's posting, it is more because I am taking it in, and less because I do not agree. What they have posted and have been speaking of has been food for thought for me. I in no way have meant for my non-response to be taken as ignoring what is being said.
Now, I'm not saying that your statements were directed at me, and I understand why you feel the way that you do now. I am sorry to see you feel you have to leave us. I have enjoyed seeing/hearing everything you have had to say here, and will miss your wisdom.
Blessings to your and yours. You will be greatly missed.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This oct282011.com website is looking more and more like a recruiting campaign for a cult.

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join