It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
Open I have a message for you.

THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME.

I see you.

Checkmate!

Talk about VAGUE INFORMATION

Care to explain what it means for the rest of the class?

it is not from Hellsing it belongs to Ripley Scroll :
www.levity.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by Molimo

Hello molimo. I have not left the thread. I am just sitting here trying to reflect on what happened - since I went to bed last night. I am completely shocked - but somehow as I stated earlier I saw all this play out last night.

IQ - I realize I don't have a high IQ to debate all those things you mentioned - but I do feel I have a gift of discernment. I use it often and it has never steered my wrong so far. As I also stated - I can't offer any solving of math, music or other clues that have been given to us.

So with that being said I will go back to lurker mode - since I obviously don't have any real wisdom to share with the group. I will see this to the end. That is just my nature. Good luck all.

It's all good...I never meant to put down anyone...that's just how I type...I type as I think. Thought process and all that. I really do value everyone's opinion on this matter, as Im sure they respect mine. Were here to find out the truth. It will be revealed through objective discussions i think...discussion that you have provided invaluable insight to.

So...please don't lurk : )

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
reply to post by Druid42

Your posts about giving demerits to folks that disagree with you was off the wall. I think any ATS members that have been on for awhile would agree that threads go off track when this type of trolling, dis-info, etc. is injected into a thread. When you saw the reaction you apologized and things calmed down. Now your the self proclaimed 'Engineer' and have decided that your in charge of your one man steering committee. Who elected you? Why the continuing efforts at this egotistical power grab? Can't you just join everyone in the effort to solve this puzzle without trying to prop yourself up as some kind of monitor who steers the thread in the 'right' direction.Someone may be off-topic according to you, but maybe some of us would like to hear what a poster has to say without your interference. I'm not going to go back and forth with you. If you answer at all, please do it in one post. I see no sense in dragging it out and wasting other posters time and attention.

I agree with you. I have stated my /opinion/ in this thread, and it remains as such. In no circumstance have I stated anything as fact. There some who have said I've been helpful, and others that say the opposite, but that is their opinion as well.
I have taken your words constructively, and will temper further posts accordingly. Thanks for posting that.
edit on 9/6/11 by Druid42 because: Typos.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I sometimes think that even though people here might be right about working together but the thread needs a leader every group does it's human nature we just get lost

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Hey thanks - Oh I know he is alright:-) That damn noemata page has been bugging me for weeks. I have posted about it a few times.

I have tried getting the IT guys at work to look at the noemata page for me but by the end of the conversation I think they thought I was nuts.

mmmmmmm ponder.

edit on 6-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Probably though i wasn't there to see it but if we did why would open tell us or signal us we were on the right track? something happened there that could of been a factor but i think it looks more like people losing their emotional and motivation support because certain members left look at how fast we went from step 3 to step 4 or was it really that quick?

Dude not to mind f*ck or anything...do you really believe that the site is dictated by ATS or GLP or RECORD or whatever forum Open is monitoring out there?

Are we the only ones solving this since Open has the time to read close to 400 pages of thread?

Think about it for a sec if you've the time to spare.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I sometimes think that even though people here might be right about working together but the thread needs a leader every group does it's human nature we just get lost

just my personal note :
you are right : in the past, humans needed a leader due to the lack of conciousness, but here is where it starts about : the we are one thing...
if all people will reach a higher state of conciousness : no more leaders will be needed ?
i am daccord for the lack of organized wisdom and thaughts, but the wiki is there for that purpose, problem : if only the foremost called leaders are contributing ???

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Hmmmm maybe your right

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Molimo I think this is the first time I am going to have to agree to disagree with you. As you pointed out we are human - and have human nature. If we "elect" a leader - in my minds eye - and this only my thinking - it would somehow lead to a dictatorship. Because we are human and prone to err.

I realize we got lost and completely feel of the track - but I have read this thread from page 1. I NEVER skipped a comment. I processed all that I was reading. I couldn't wait to get to the point to where I could start joining in - there was a oneness within it - no one was higher than the other - just a group of folks working together - toward a common goal.

I have been able to feel every spirit in here by their writing. I mentioned this to a friend of mine not too long ago. Some I felt were warm and inviting, some negative, and some just wandering around clueless. But I never let that stop me from participating. We are all individuals and we all think differently. Can't remember the poster OneElectric something - made a comment on this and it was the most profound widsom I have seen shared on this board so far. There have been a few other posts which I hold in high regard but this one summed it up in a nutshell for me.

I just tried to e-mail open a few minutes ago and got the mailer thingy where I won't go thru. So I am guessing since we don't have a green orb or no contact with him that things may have came to an end. I am so hoping I am incorrect at this moment. Our petty differences have come between something beautiful. Words are just words and should be taken with a grain of salt if you don't agree. Who knows where this could have gone.

I am going to continue to lurk and pray that this thread changes for the better. If not then I have walked away with love in my heart for EVERYONE on the planet, some new but old friends and a new pep in my step. For this I can't be sad. As a dear old friend of mine said as she exited this thread - it is the journey - in the end that really mattered.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok back to the end date of the mayan calandar. I found a chart indicating the 9th wave of the mayan calendar ends on 10 28 2011...........but began on March 9th 2011. The big Japan EQ happened on March 10 their time but still March 9th in many other time zones including mine Pacific Time zone

www.calleman.com...

www.calleman.com...

any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I think stonedlion is one of them but he is more of a behind the scenes engineer for the wiki i guess I think maybe people like druid before he started blaming everyone who didn't agree with him and grower was the founder but she wasn't as charismatic as druid and TNT was the heart and soul no offence to anyone but about the state of higher consciousness we haven't reached that level yet if we did things wouldn't have gotten out of control and humanity wouldn't have the flaws it still has today but i think we could be close to the higher consciousnesses soon

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Check out this: oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Maybe your right about feeling spirits out of curiosity what did you get out of mine?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think sometimes having leaders is where the ego problem comes into play. One can have a aha moment at any time just but the way someone says something.I myself dont feel a need for a leader as long as I have a direction.

I dont think we have really lost people, Some just need to step away a bit.. There has been a LOT to absorb over the last few days. They have put to much work into this to remain gone for long, but that is just my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

The worst is yet to come i think the green orb that looks like earth got my attention though looks like the orb that used to be on the wiki

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
@open :

could you give me a hint if iam right :

the image on top, down under Deja Vu represents the earth cycle, the little circle inside the "egg" represents earth, point zero at left is oct28, and i have the feeling that little circle has moved to the left since yesterday ?
edit on 6-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I guess the real question is will open give up as easy as some of the members. Somehow I think not. His message hardly revolves around ATS only. Many are following along besides ourselves.

Personally I prefer to think the best is yet to come

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I guess the real question is will open give up as easy as some of the members. Somehow I think not. His message hardly revolves around ATS only. Many are following along besides ourselves.

Personally I prefer to think the best is yet to come

me too but always consider: the best things in this world are free ! and i do not want to buy aDVD, a book neither pay 13bucks to get enlightend...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

If open is enlightened possibly through meditation and other awareness increasing practices i don't think he has given up yet

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The continuous discussion of those that've left us and how that will lead to the downfall of our community/thread needs to stop or else by the very act of doing so we will make it a reality. We just need to accept the choices of those who have left and move on.

No leaders, no followers, no rulers, no superiority above anyone else. We're all equal so continue to work together as a team towards a common goal.

This thing is larger than this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join