It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

I agree whole-heartedly. I have to catch up now...about 15 pages behind. Peace to you all this day.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

I am 30 minutes into the cast now... so far I have heard "Lenny" take offense to everything being said, and "Tobias" state (near the beginning) that no one path is the correct path. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I believe or believe IN either of them. Nor will I say that for any other link that has been posted here. I think they are ALL worth looking at, dissecting, and and deciding for our selves what it all means. I am not one to follow any one. I question everything. That is why I can say that MY path is not the same as any other person's path. I will not be blindly led into the light. My only point through out this entire thread is that it resonates within me in ways no other point has ever made. I will be taking what I wish from this, as I have everything else in my past, and leaving what "feels" wrong to me. Do not worry, I am in no danger here. I will be sending no one any money, and I will not be signing on to sell my material possessions and move to the desert. What I found of Tobias' as well as what is on heartcom.org sounds like at least a similar message, and I will watch/listen to the rest of these that I can access for free, for I do not agree with putting a monetary value on our personal enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

See you around, TNT. I hope.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

I do have a question...
What does "Lenny Bruce" have to do with this? HE sounds like a psycho to me.
Honestly, I really do want to know where you are pointing me here...
What dangers do you see me/us being led to here?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

The radio host is the one in denial; she's out of her mind. Maybe Lenny is too, but she doesn't have much for intelligence. She's laughing at this guy before he even finishes his answers. Terrible, terrible radio personality.

Maybe buddha is trying to say that this exercise leads to a dangerous illusion. I think I've lost interest now in this exercise. I've done the manuals to differing degrees and results, and I think that will be all for me. We all have our truth, or at least a piece of it.

Just be good, and keep searching for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by laeus
reply to post by TNTarheel

I truly wanted to respond about their posts but felt I could not.
I had nothing to add but a myriad of ideas...which would be interpreted as "negative", or rather /negative/ as some like to write with that peculiar emphasis. Nothing wrong with it...just trying to speak your language...along with English...

I did not feel or think it was my place to chance a negation of positive thoughts.

Well, I did research, and found This! I felt whatever information there was not directly linked to this thread. Why? Scroll down a bit, and you'll see that it costs you $33.00 to join. Hmm, had to call BS on that one.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

When you asked the music that brainwashes question turn on the radio there's your answer

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

I'm sorry Avatar, I also have to disagree with you...

Ivanova spoke her mind and got chased off.
Tall spoke his mind and got banned.
Snewpers, very sadly, doesn't even bother anymore.
aaron pops in only to get jumped on and then pops out again.
I can't recall who else at the moment, but there are many more.

Look back through the thread. Anyone without an all-encompassing love/light/harmony message has either been disregarded, thrown to the dogs, disappeared, bashed for their opinion, or ignored.

I'm not going to turn this into a non-love-fest pissing match.
The chosen few that supposedly 'get it' can do as they see fit with the thread. The debating part died a good 200 pages ago.

Yes, there is some truth to what you say. And I hate that it has been that way. There is only one here who I have "jumped" but that had to do more with lack of info being given than it did dis-info or contrary thoughts. I wish the others would return, and I wish you would not lurk in the shadows. Tall is a little brash in how he says things, but that does not mean he does not have something meaningful to say. If it weren't for the strong debate, I would not have kept interest for as long as I have.
Who ever feels that they are not welcome here, or feel that they are done with all of this, I am sorry and truly hate to see you go. You have all been a very important part of this. But if you feel you must, then you will be missed. I cannot, nor can anyone else, tell you what is right for you.
I however am going to keep my mouth shut from now on when it comes to the more "new age" ideas, and will stick with the script. It seems that today we have fallen from the path, and I would hate to know that my "mumbo jumbo" as many would like to think of it, had any thing to do with that.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Druid42

When you asked the music that brainwashes question turn on the radio there's your answer

Now there's a TRUTH!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Druid42

But doesn't the TV brainwash us too? Is everything on the Radio bad?

Meaning, is every song/show bad, or is it a matter of how we perceive it?

Ah, time for work for me. I'll be reading but not posting much. Be back later.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I meant the majority of people are brainwashed the radio isn't the full reason but it is a factor but music is a very popular way to brainwash people depending on how you use it a combination of TV and chemicals you have a human who will believe almost everything you say as long as your in authority and you told them first

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If this is true sometimes wonder why the same didn't happen to me

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Look particularly at the influence on younger people... As I a guy, I'll notice (what appears to be) an attractive women walking in the distance (relative to my age group, so I thought she was around 18-mid 20's). She got a little closer, and I don't even know if she was a teenager yet. Young people have become so easily targeted by the people they idolize, and it warps they're thinking into purely a materialistic based view. For instance, my sister, who used to like the Jonas Brothers, because they were so hot and funny, and not because they were good musicians, now is "in love" with a Cody Simpson (the australian Justin Bieber or something like that, I don't know...) Our young are being programmed just as much as the rest of us were

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok Guys, not sure if any of you have done this yet but the BB Code found here, when loaded into your BB takes you to a website on your mobile browser that is exactly the same as this.

Dont know if this has been discovered yet.

The name of the Google search is odd also, it is "illusion 93 eth nbru"

Now call me whatever you like but ETH NBRU looks very similar to EARTH NIBIRU

Edit to add, when you click on the 3rd image in the search, the web page thats loaded is very strange, its is here
edit on 6/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

And you may be wondering why the adults are affected as well it's because they have always had the chemicals in their food that basically makes them dumber and more gullible even the elderly why they like better music? because that was what was popular at the time they got what they were given no questions asked my sister is the same but (i don't know if this is true) i could have had a twin sister (apparently) but then vanishing twin syndrome happened but she probably would have been the same

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Nibriu means asteroid or comet collision right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I think thats already been discovered, but it's a refresher. This site really does seem to be dabbling in a little bit of everything.

edit on 9/6/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I forgot to mention when I tried manual 2, when I first started "creating" as Druid said, I saw some crazy designs in full color, eyes closed or open. This lasted a few minutes. The next thing I saw caused fear in me. I went past this/ignored it/discounted it, and it felt as if my head was being split into two, but not painfully, it felt as if it opened from the top and a wonderful ice feeling was felt. My headache no longer existed and I was at peace. Then after that is when I started drifting back and forth between sleeping and waking.

I'm trying it again tonight, and maybe everynight.
edit on 6-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
TNT left right? there goes the glue

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

This is starting to remind me of a soap opera or a drama show people are coming and going

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join