It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you Druid - I didn't notice it had changed. I think we are still on track also. Just got a lil sidetracked. And yeah maybe we are ready for the next step - but I wonder if this is what Open is meaning by "this one will take time.

I swear my brain is mush - 10 hrs in 2 days. What am I thinking? eh??

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
I think this sums up what we are dealing with quite well.

It did for me anyway.

www.pharrah13.com...

Good for you!

Now you can move along in your life feeling satisfied and complete. The rest of us aren't willing to pay $19.95 for an /easy/ solution. The rest of us will explore the possibilities.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Druid?? Gentleness, my friend, gentleness and kindness. Remember what we have learned.

(i MUST go to bed)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The circle, it represents all of creation. The original "I AM" decided to experience within itself. So, it created. Think of each circle as a realm of creation, or spacial existence. It kept creating, over and over again to vary it's experience within the larger existence it created (The large circle). You, you are the smaller circle within the big circle. Your experience is unique, yet one with the whole of the existence that is creation. You are a part of the whole, no more or less important than any other part; yet, you are unique and special in every way.

That's the way I see the whole oval oval-you thing.

Love-Light-and Darkness

Embrace them all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The circle, it represents all of creation. ... You, you are the smaller circle within the big circle. Your experience is unique, yet one with the whole of the existence that is creation. You are a part of the whole, no more or less important than any other part; yet, you are unique and special in every way.

Love-Light-and Darkness

Embrace them all.

Thank you, Electric, for sharing that. It is what I thought...we are all one but we are unique in our own right.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
More additional text to the message on the main page:

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose? Will you be ready?

So, are we being told that we need to be ready in order to be accepted by what's coming. And we become ready once we've learned the skills of the manuals?

Open, am I on the right track here?

If that is indeed the case, it sort of contradicts past research and teachings which state that by staying in love/light, following your intuition, or even just by having made the conscious choice to be aware of this you'll be accepted.

* I'm using accepted for lack of a more appropriate word.

I think he is meaning - the choice between positive and negative? I may be way off base here but I may be right.

If we are all one then why should we feel the need to be accepted? I think that the Manuel's are there to show us how to strengthen these energies that we possess. How to dig down deep within ourselves and harness that power. Use it as another tool in the box - to forward the evolution of our conscience state. So that whatever is going to happen - we are prepared.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
I think he is meaning - the choice between positive and negative? I may be way off base here but I may be right.

If we are all one then why should we feel the need to be accepted? I think that the Manuel's are there to show us how to strengthen these energies that we possess. How to dig down deep within ourselves and harness that power. Use it as another tool in the box - to forward the evolution of our conscience state. So that whatever is going to happen - we are prepared.

Thoughts?

I understood it to mean "Will you be prepared?"

(oh my, last post. must...have...sleep)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by Druid42

Druid, have you read any of those pages? We aren't the team - they are.
They're allowed to use all social media (web, phone, email) to see how society can be swayed by social media towards love, light and a higher global/social consciousness instead of toward the negative of the main stream media.
Just wander around those pages a bit and you'll start to see.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: spellin'

But there is no direct link to this thread. It's speculation. That's like saying I saw a UFO today, but I didn't think to take a picture.

There are alot of websites out there about the /human condition/, evolving, you name it, it's out there. You can google anything you want, and find a link back to here. Open has no links to /ANY/ and I repeat /ANY/ outside sources. He's not basing his info on another website.

Sure, alot of people have the same sort of views, and lot's of information is sorta similar. It's like saying a dog is a dog, but I have three, and one is white, one is black, and one is brown. Then I'll divulge that one is a husky, one is a german shepard, and one is a golden retriever. The more you define what you are talking about, the clearer it becomes. I could ramble on about each dog's personalities, how they interact, when they sleep, and so on, but I think you get my point.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The circle, it represents all of creation. The original "I AM" decided to experience within itself. So, it created. Think of each circle as a realm of creation, or spacial existence. It kept creating, over and over again to vary it's experience within the larger existence it created (The large circle). You, you are the smaller circle within the big circle. Your experience is unique, yet one with the whole of the existence that is creation. You are a part of the whole, no more or less important than any other part; yet, you are unique and special in every way.

Love-Light-and Darkness

Embrace them all.

This is wisdom. Thank you so much for sharing.

You have definitely given me something to think about...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Peace to you and good-night (for real this time)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Was putting more emphasis on the last sentence, "Will you be ready?" Was pondering whether we needed to be ready in the sense of having learned the skills in the manuals. Like if October 28th was tomorrow and I had not yet had an OBE (if that's really what manual #2 is about) then I would not be one to experience the significance of October 28th, whatever that may be.
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Thoughts?

I understood it to mean "Will you be prepared?"

(oh my, last post. must...have...sleep)

Oh please forgive me. I misunderstood. I thought he was meaning about the two choices. See how tired I am. Yes I agree that it is asking us "will we be prepared'?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I am not far behind ya TNT.

Warm huggies...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by aaron2209
I think this sums up what we are dealing with quite well.

It did for me anyway.

www.pharrah13.com...

Good for you!

Now you can move along in your life feeling satisfied and complete. The rest of us aren't willing to pay $19.95 for an /easy/ solution. The rest of us will explore the possibilities.

Wow, way to completely change my perception of you Druid.

I in no way was saying Open was selling anything. I meant the thinking/message is along the same lines.

Stop trying to control this thing and shooting people down before even putting the effort in to clarify what they are saying. On one hand you preach that nobodies opinion is worth less than anyone elses, then you go and pull this on me. You even stated earlier that personally you would like me to continue to contribute. Obviously that means as long as I agree with you.

I am definitely done with this thread now. I won't be even bothering to lurk. Sick of the egos.
edit on 5-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The title of this image has changed from "all" to "all_everything".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca75c075aa6d.png[/atsimg]

I still think the connection lies here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/625bfd77d5f4.jpeg[/atsimg]

Open, may I receive confirmation if my train of thought is on the right track?

EDIT: Feedback received, Open responded with a small red orb.

EDIT 2: Red orb was immediately changed to a slightly larger yellow orb.

Alt text has now been added to the image:

not too literal now, what are vibrations?

Vibrations

An oscillation of the parts of a fluid or an elastic solid whose equilibrium has been disturbed, or of an electromagnetic wave

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Was putting more emphasis on the last sentence, "Will you be ready?" Was pondering whether we needed to be ready in the sense of having learned the skills in the manuals. Like if October 28th was tomorrow and I had not yet had an OBE (if that's really what manual #2 is about) then I would not be one to experience the significance of October 28th, whatever that may be.

Hence the bold print - *facepalm* to head.

This I can't offer an answer to - because I have yet to experience this myself. I can feel deep within that I am on the right track. I just have to trust myself - let go - and let it take it's course - Patience.

I have been meditating a lot here recently trying to find my center. I have to say this "message" has helped aid me in my journey. When I sign off this evening I am going to try the Manuel again. I think combined with the music I may be able to progress.

Oh yeah a lil side note - can someone explain how I can loop the music on the main page?? Pretty please??

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

The title of this image has changed from "all" to "all_everything".

I still think the connection lies here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/625bfd77d5f4.jpeg[/atsimg]

Open, may I receive confirmation if my train of thought is on the right track?

EDIT: Feedback received, Open responded with a small red orb.

EDIT 2: Red orb was immediately changed to a slightly larger yellow orb.

LMAO. Stoned, we had two 50x50 green orbs. Now we are down to one. A red orb means /not on the track/. He implied you were in the right direction, but not quite. Ever remember playing the game "cold and hot"?

We are still on the track. We have one nice glowing green orb. We have come far from when he turned it black....We are still learning.

ETA: It now says Step Four. So maybe it wasn't you, maybe it's time for us to move on?

edit on 9/5/11 by Druid42 because: Added the ETA.

That's the electromagnetic spectrum of light. I brought this up before. Light exhibits wave particle duality. Two things at once. Depending on how you observe it, you see wave or particle. Much like cat alive or dead. I think we need/ are being trained/ to see both at the same time. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Open currently has the music programmed to loop. It's 2 minutes and 8 seconds in length so load the page and see if the music player for more than that. If so you're good to go, if not we can figure something else out for you.

Also, would you mind sharing your thoughts on what Manual #2 is and how it's supposed to work? I know I've been asking everyone the same thing today, but I just want to see the various opinions people have so far.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

This made me smile ear to ear!!

I am not sure how to interpret it - but gives me something else to reflect on.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttyX

Would you mind linking to the post(s) when you were discussing that? I'd love to read it, seems intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join