It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 273
104
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
 


A knower is what we need open is the knower but also the challenger (though he probably doesn't see it like that)




posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just e-mailed Open about the those random word/number posts made on GLP. He says he can't think of anyone he knows who would have posted that stuff. So it may not be relevant at all.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by onehuman
 


I occupy myself with a computer,games and my imagination (not in that way
)

You also seemed to ask about intellectual pursuits think of it like this if i was in a small group of people and we represented different kinds of intelligence i would either be the wiseman,the psychologist and maybe the strategist


Molimo, what type of games do you play? Have they given you any insight that has helped you here?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Qu'est-ce que c'est...

Maybe that is where our minds should be focusing... on the still elusive 'it'
Maybe that's where all of the answers we seek are?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
Just e-mailed Open about the those random word/number posts made on GLP. He says he can't think of anyone he knows who would have posted that stuff. So it may not be relevant at all.


Thank you, Exades. I wondered where you had gone.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am interested in thoughts on this Illuminati game card we were led to today.

How do we interpret this?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 



I'm still hanging around. I probably won't post a whole lot though unless I can think of something new to add. For now, I'm mostly observing.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 




edit on 2-9-2011 by Exades because: Double post

edit on 2-9-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 

Maybe partially but if they did help me with something it was spelling,my imagination and possibly reaction time mainly i was influenced by others (you can't meet them) i basically naturally had the brains to understand the more "complex" things now here i am



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by onehuman
 


A knower is what we need open is the knower but also the challenger (though he probably doesn't see it like that)


Ah but if we are all one, then we are also the knower...and the challenger. Now where to find balance.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Did anyone try to email open about et man



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

edit on 9/2/2011 by TNTarheel because: repeating myself...dee dee deeee dee dee



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


yes



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I feel like The Quickening is more important than other people seem to. I think the purpose of wanting everyone to do the eye gazing exercise is that Open wants to help us overcome the fear that holds us back. The video says 10-28-11 is our chance to move on to the next step in our existence, but we are all one and we must connect our consciousness together to be able to survive it. That's the feeling I get about all of this atleast.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel
 

Maybe partially but if they did help me with something it was spelling,my imagination and possibly reaction time mainly i was influenced by others (you can't meet them) i basically naturally had the brains to understand the more "complex" things now here i am


My grandchildren and I played Phantasy Star, all of the Final Fantasy games..they helped me to accept some ideas I had not considered before.

Parallel universes...alternate realites...fascinating; but I can't help but wonder if Open's end message is a more mundane or troublesome one. Especially with the Illuminati card joining the clues.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totek
I feel like The Quickening is more important than other people seem to. I think the purpose of wanting everyone to do the eye gazing exercise is that Open wants to help us overcome the fear that holds us back. The video says 10-28-11 is our chance to move on to the next step in our existence, but we are all one and we must connect our consciousness together to be able to survive it. That's the feeling I get about all of this atleast.


ok, but why that certain day ? what happens on that day ? and to survive what exactly ? thats what i want to know.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Maybe it's different concepts involved with each other the card game,the gazing,the bible,mythology it's like we might see all at once at the same time like i said i think it's about conecting the dots very big dots



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totek
I feel like The Quickening is more important than other people seem to. I think the purpose of wanting everyone to do the eye gazing exercise is that Open wants to help us overcome the fear that holds us back. The video says 10-28-11 is our chance to move on to the next step in our existence, but we are all one and we must connect our consciousness together to be able to survive it. That's the feeling I get about all of this atleast.


Thank you, Totek.

So you feel the video explains the purpose behind the website, yes?

 


Are there other here who would agree that clue has been solved?

I ask because we are united in this goal...we must agree in order to move forward, yes?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Maybe it has a meaning maybe it was planned or maybe Thats when the vibrations in earth are at their peak



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


This card seems to have struck a chord with you, so let's discuss it.

What what was your first reaction when you saw the card?

What stood out on it to you?

Do you think it is to be taken literally?

Is it maybe a metaphor?

I have my views on the cards (as a whole... the 'game,' if you will), but I would prefer to keep them private... my views of the game don't really tie into this thread anyways.
edit on 2-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: spelling's f-u-n



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

log in

join