It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Maybe the negativity means negative emotions like hate and fear and when it says more are starting to see it makes it sound like more are waking up though i don't see it apart from multiple riots in multiple countries

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

How about this -

"Buddhist symbols for greed include mirrors, eyes and the power of vision.The third eye, or inner eye, can also be represented by a sideways eye in the center of the forehead."

"For Buddhists, the third eye is a symbol of spiritual awakening and knowledge. Hindus believe that each man has a third eye to channel their inner, hidden power. "
edit on 2-9-2011 by Grower because: wasn't done

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Makes sense when you think about it you look at yourself in the mirror instead of other people

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower

Makes sense when you think about it you look at yourself in the mirror instead of other people

Well, I was thinking about after the Deja Vu and figured it was a sideways eye? Third eye, Deja Vu?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

mmm greed reminds me of multiple, one look in a mirror you see multiple yes? One has become two? A reflection?

I dont feel greed is a answer, but I do feel multiple is. as we are multiples of ourselves

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Could even be the eye of Horus. Hmmm...

Or Rah.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

link   
So basically more are "opening" their 3rd eye...
2nd

link   

Originally posted by Grower

reply to post by Grower

Well, I was thinking about after the Deja Vu and figured it was a sideways eye? Third eye, Deja Vu?

a sideways third eye ? ~ vin-da-loo ~

Originally posted by avatar22
So basically more are "opening" their 3rd eye...
2nd

* face palm *

edit on 2-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yeah but isn't it more double or it's the same thing

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok, bedtime for Bonzo.
Good luck everyone!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Many cultures have written, spoken, and 'relayed' such information throughout history in what appears to be primitive, meaningless gobbledeegook. Such "nonsensical ramblings" are and have always been, however, inspired utterances from those whom reside in the 'realms above' using various "routers" as their choice of communication. The purposes for which was to enlighten and prepare.

Some have successfully interpreted; others not. Also, some sources are good; others not so benevolent. The choice would be entirely up to the individual as to how to use the information. As many have already realized, I have chosen the Bible as the means of communication, something readily familiar with and available to the majority. Do not however infer that I then must be a member of some religious sect of Christendom. It is merely the preferential means by which my superior wishes to convey the data. As for the symbols and phrases, these will be quickly interpretable by those whose minds and hearts are already prepared.

When one sees the 'sign', that which some have already discerned, is to do this: Call upon the NAME that is above every other name. The clue to this has been posted many times in earlier posts already and would be readily noticeable by those whose minds and hearts are truly pure.

Where was the original of this quote posted? By whom? I completely missed it.

Still reading..I'm obviously still many pages behind.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
More codes

oct282011.com...
backwards song which is actually Stairway to heaven

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1992

Already found check grower's signature

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait...isn't that quote that Snewpers posted from a supposed taped recording of a channeling of Ra? I ran across something like that doing research..somewhere back about 75 pages ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

You know what it's like with a thread like this things always get lost

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yeah but isn't it more double or it's the same thing

Kind of hard to say as I feel I am standing on this side of the mirror when Im looking into it, but that doesnt mean Im not standing on the other side as well. So, right there you have two which is a multiple of one.

If I look in the mirror with a friend are we two, ( still a multiple), or four? Maybe we are a dancing four!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

The "What would that mean" has been in the source code since Thursday

link   

I like the way you think, av

Why 'Déjà vu' then? Déjà vu means 'already seen...' so maybe it's not so much people are starting to see, instead they are remembering they've seen.

link   

Yeah open said i am you and you are me (i think) maybe it involves the global consciousness like how some christians seem to call everyone brothers and sisters or maybe it's nothing to do with that

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Beautiful Avatar!

It is just Open stating that more people are beginning to see that we are all connected, "one awareness", and that is part of the true reality.

Great work figuring out part of the puzzle! Kudos to you

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join