It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just a random thought...

When you put in 4321 into the safe, you are sent to google search with "MiRrOr"

Assuming that Open doesn't do anything for coincidences, I did a search of MRO....the best result is the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Maybe this is another clue? What does the MRO have to do with Oct 28?

Another thought....Earth is the "green planet" and Mars is the "red planet." Green and red are opposite of each other on the color wheel. Not sure where to go with that exactly, but it may be important.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
so is this thing going anywhere or what ? just weve been on this open thing for aa week now and its getting nowhere, the information "provided" is just crazy bits of sh`t , nothing ads up, and now were talking about time speeding up and slowing down
does anyone else feel lost here ? or am i the last sane person on this thread ?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

MRO maybe looks like another clue to go with the many other clues

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

it was found days ago .......... theres a re-cap in Grower`s sig.
2nd

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

Someone mentioned that earlier in this thread... I'm sorry, but I have no idea where in the previous 267 pages it was brought up. I'm not sure if the idea ever went anywhere beyond a few mentions though...

Nevermind... Tall's faster than I.
edit on 2-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Don't know why anticipation came twice

lol you had a time glitch!!!!

Funny in a way but sad, people can look forward to a day to let their hair down and have fun and love their fellow man, because it is a holiday and its ok to do that. After all, they are celebrating yes?

Now really, shouldn't that be a everyday occurrence? I mean we are alive. If we take a moment to actually "LOOK" around us and see, there is a awesome picture of poetry in motion every day surrounding us.

Like I said, to me everyday should be what we call Christmas. ( please note, not trying to offend anyone and get their holidays in a twist, just speaking of the Essence of what it represents like any of your holidays may mean to you).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I checked the sig maybe not enough but i don't think i saw anything about a mars recconaisance (spelt that wrong) orbiter

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yeah but maybe it could a few more celebrations set closely next to eachother for the excitement it might still work

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi I'm new to ATS I've browsed the site quite a few times. Never have I been motivated to find out what this website means. So I decided to make an account due to all of this weird stuff I've found about this 10/28 website.

Oct282011.com/thesafe

but the most interesting yet is 9999 a video the "The Quickening"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
and the lady with the sticky heels.

sticky heels...lol

Still reading, my friends. I am many pages behind.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Ah my mistake, I have only been here for the last 50 pages or so and assumed I had something useful to share
Should have known it was so obvious for a reason!

Ever onward!

I think it is important to Open that everyone at least try the eye gazing technique, and I plan to the next time I am with my girlfriend.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I was just about to make a post about you druid and innersilence saying if they were here but they probably know as amuch as we do (except for druid maybe) but then i saw your post still i made my post anyway

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

or am i the last sane person on this thread ?

Sane could be considered relative to the beholder...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The way i see it is this some sane some crazy some obsessed all (or most) smart but stuck

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
lol grower just reached 69 flags, maybe now we can all turn around and mirror our thoughts!!!!

Pardon me

eta: lol gotta love the feeling of Christmas!
edit on 2/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I checked the sig maybe not enough but i don't think i saw anything about a mars recconaisance (spelt that wrong) orbiter

That was me that mentioned it, but it never went anywhere...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Woohoo, go me!! It's a sign! lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was actually thinking about making a post about the 69 number in reference to beavis and butthead it probably would of been bad

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Grower? your update in sig is showing the old page, or at least the 2 green ball one. Did it change back or are we still purple with the 1234? I keep refreshing and it still seems to be there

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

That was me that mentioned it, but it never went anywhere...

yup, i remember we were all talking about it again when we saw the pic of ascention island too, but there was no more stuff after that, but putting those 2 with the pic we saw last/yesterday night, and the illuminati card earlier, .............................. i`m still lost
open is weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join