It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel

The book

I know the book you speak of, Molimo. I have read it. It is possible but I don't see the connection. Help me hear your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Frankly that card doesnt make me uneasy at all really.

I mean face it. A lot of us that read around here everyday on ATS, (the other threads) have been deluged with Blue beam, false invasion, real invasion, holograms, enough so that if it where to happen, which is it you would believe it might be? Yes this is real, or, oh they are doing that fake hologram thing today. Ill just ignore it. Or, my bible told me this is the devil in his glory,,, runnnnnn...

Nope, I myself will stick with the Christmas, rainbows, unicorns and cotten candy dream. I like to hope for the best, and what better than making my reality a wonderful fantasy.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Ok, this is a good start...

Now, what do we *see*

We have a church that is sitting under a very ominous looking sky... the sky and the church appear to be 'opposites (mirrors?)...' the church is blue where the sky is peach, the sky is blue where the church is peach.

We have nine UFOs hovering over the church.

Lightning.

There is an electrical pole in the background, shaped a bit like a cross, no? Or, could it be something like HAARP? Maybe it's nothing?

The word 'never' is in bold and italicized.

The 'key' words for the card are 'Straight,' 'Peaceful,' and 'Conservative.'

The Numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 also appear on the card.

How would you begin to interpret this, based on the visuals?

I cannot see beyond the obvious, mon ami, it repels me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Frankly that card doesnt make me uneasy at all really.

I mean face it. A lot of us that read around here everyday on ATS, (the other threads) have been deluged with Blue beam, false invasion, real invasion, holograms, enough so that if it where to happen, which is it you would believe it might be? Yes this is real, or, oh they are doing that fake hologram thing today. Ill just ignore it. Or, my bible told me this is the devil in his glory,,, runnnnnn...

Nope, I myself will stick with the Christmas, rainbows, unicorns and cotten candy dream. I like to hope for the best, and what better than making my reality a wonderful fantasy.

I understand, onehuman, and I will bask in your joy if you allow it. I cannot help the feeling it gives me...it just is.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I think i meant the choice to support god's kingdom i think it was doesn't have to be literal or is it the choice to choose jesus even though i don't think that is his real name

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yeah but it's pretty understandable because if they did "they" would execute them even then the creator got a "visit" or at least Thats what i heard somewhere

I'm sorry, Molimo, but I don't understand what you meant. Please, could you speak it again.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Im just curious T, is it repels or scares you?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

They=TPTB
visit=CIA(maybe)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Im just curious T, is it repels or scares you?

Both...I can't explain it yet. What I "see" in that card repels me. The consequences it suggests shakes me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Maybe you have a past memory of something like THIS

As much as I wouldnt like to think so, that might make me nervous too, but one cant judge a book by its cover eh?

Personally, I think anything you believe will be what is

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I think i meant the choice to support god's kingdom i think it was doesn't have to be literal or is it the choice to choose jesus even though i don't think that is his real name

This is a tender subject for many, Molimo, and most do not want to hear it. For the sake of our discussion I will address it, as respectfully and objectively as I can.

The book of Revelation is filled with many signs and warnings. Some of those signs would only make sense in light of today's technology. It has always seemed to me that something...some major event...would have to occur in order for one person/organization/government to have global control. Perhaps this is it.

The choice to worship a deity, or not, is a personal one. To be scared into or forced into it or tricked into it would defeat the whole purpose, yes? It is a decision to be reflected upon before making. Or so it seems to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yeah i might be wrong but maybe he's not a being of light but an advanced lifeform and i mean the grays but i could be wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Maybe you have a past memory of something like THIS

As much as I wouldnt like to think so, that might make me nervous too, but one cant judge a book by its cover eh?

Personally, I think anything you believe will be what is

That was a cute alien
I will read the whole thread when it is quieter here and I can absorb it.

I agree with the belief, my friend. I "believe" nothing about the card...it is a "sensing". Did that make sense?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

A lot of people speculate that TPTB (whatever name you wish to call them by) do allude to things in advance in many ways... most notably, through the media, entertainment, etc. There are some wild theories as to why they would do this, and they are many, so let's just focus on the task at hand here. If you wish to look into the theories further, just google... heck, even ATS is full of them! What am I saying, you're a member of ATS, you've probably heard them all before

There are many strange coincidences (there are no coincidences
) throughout our history that point to this being true. I'm not saying that is it, I'm not saying that it isn't... For now, let's run with the speculation that TPTB do 'warn' us of their future plans... Why don't we *see* them? Why can't we connect the dots before they happen and stop them from happening?

Is this another example of things being hidden in plain sight? For whatever reason, we humans rarely ever see what is sitting right in front of us... why? Have we been conditioned to be this way? We are bombarded, every day, with so much information/images/etc. that we can't help but look a million different ways simultaneously. And there's where a piece of this puzzle might lie... why would TPTB (or anyone, for that matter) bother to waste their time and resources trying to hide their nefarious activities when they can do it right in front of our faces while, most of us, at least, are none the wiser? Because they can. Because we aren't looking in the one place we should be.

Now, keep all of that in mind and look at the card again.

I don't know what Open's intention was/is with this card... I guess that's up to Open to reveal. Maybe some won't see anything negative at all. It's all in the eye of the beholder, I guess. It is a strange piece of this non-puzzle though... these cards are, more often than not, associated with negativity.

Oh, I posted this before... if you're interested in learning more about the game, you can read the 'rules' HERE
edit on 2-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

They=TPTB
visit=CIA(maybe)

As in Project Bluebeam, yes? Another possibility!

This is a problem...we have many, many clues. We have enough information and possibilities to open our own library. But what do we do with it? How do we log it? What clue should have what meaning?

Until we solve that, we stand still...the passengers are literally spinning the wheels of the train.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

They also do it to mock and laugh at us

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yeah i might be wrong but maybe he's not a being of light but an advanced lifeform and i mean the grays but i could be wrong

And you could also be right, Molimo. We just don't know, and won't know, until this being is among us.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If Sherlock Holmes was real maybe he could solve this or it would be one of his most difficult cases

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Now, keep all of that in mind and look at the card again.

Je suis d'accord ... pour vous, mon ami, parce que vous demandez.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
A clash of ideas. A strong mindset...closed...unyielding. Power...and the attempt to control it/usurp it. Destruction...of what is known, perhaps.

A move to break the influence and "control" of the church...the people who are the church. Removal of an organization that is considered strong and would offer much resistance to new ideals...who are watching for these very "signs"...who would work against them and not give in or give up.

Much strife and bloodshed...those who believe yield not. Those who will not yield...die. Darkness, terror, for humanity.

S'il vous plaît, JourPolaire, je ne vois pas plus.

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join