It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Would it be a coincidence if someone didn't have a reason for doing something but maybe everyone has a reason for everything

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well this has been an interesting few hours when im back maybe the usual suspects will be here

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
This will be my final post in this topic. I think.....

I felt the need to come back and openly apologise to both Open and Druid42. (pun not intended

I'm not going to go into detail as to why. They both know.

Before anyone asks, no, I have not had some ah-ha moment, dreams, visions or deja vu like others seem to be experiencing. Just some honest discussion.

I am still on the fence as far as the subject matter goes but I am convinced of Opens honesty and sincerity.

TallWhiteHuman, I know you're going to have a go at me for saying this

edit on 3-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

Personally, I'd like you to continue to contribute. Thank you.

I have not asked for an apology from anyone. However, I refuse to participate in a thread when certain individuals feel the need to retain their negative nature and interject it accordingly here, when this particular thread is on a mission to achieve a goal. It is intended for us to learn /something/ and the vast majority of people's contributions have been either constructive, humorous, or enlightening.

I stepped back for a day when a certain female with an infatuation for a certain Russian individual annoyed me, and I fell behind 20 pages. We got no closer to a solution because of the rampant negativity. In fact, Open turned the site black and extinguished the flame because of it.

It was me, who has figured out a few parts of this puzzle, who had the audacity to ask Open to turn it white again, but in order to do so, I knew I had to share a part of my life, something from the past, an event that has shaped me into the person I am today. I gave something to Open and ATS in order to have my request answered, which only furthered my beliefs in where this is going. I rarely talk about the past, the hardships I've been through, it's personal to me, but in this case I knew a heartfelt story would prove my sincerity. So I shared, regardless of the outcome, a measure of /Trust/. That is one piece of this puzzle.

Here's another: /Negativity/ has no place in Open's message. If we are going to solve this, we have to set aside our differences and look to see what we have in common.

I don't do drama very well, and I abhor personal attacks. I devised a system to remind people to keep things positive, which failed miserably, (hey, I'm human) and in doing so, derailed inadvertently the progress we've made so far. For that I must apologize as well. I made a mistake. I'm sorry for that.

I was also the person who asked for the second st2. The reason I did that was to gain insight on the /track/ we were following at the time. Because my wish was granted, people started to think that I was Open. I seriously have to chuckle when people state that I am him. I simply felt it /right/ to ask him to add it. He did. Now there is a third st2, and I had nothing to do with that, however, it appeared when another person asked for one. The size of the st2s are an indication of the amount of positive emotions we are dealing out. I would like to think that the second st2, which I asked for, would grow a bit more after this post, but I am not asking him to do it. If it changes, that is up to Open.

If there is any correlation between Open and I, it is because I see now what he is trying to achieve. At first, as the record shows, I was all about attacking him, discovering who he was, debunking his message, and trying to close this thread as a [hoax]. The thread will speak for itself, and it's been quite a ride. You can't subdue the message he has, you can only ignore it. It's a /choice/. "There are but two options to discover", as the page currently says.

One of the newest updates also says, "Speak to Open, when it's time."

It's not time yet. I get that. He promises /soon/, and yes, it's close to the time. But not quite yet.

However, it is time to get this train rolling again. We need to get more positive people on board our train, so we can get Open to divulge more information. Anyone want to grab a clue and run with it?

I personally will take code 2387. I wish I wasn't so piss*d off today, because I could've helped a lot. I'll do an upcoming post about what 2387 means.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Site now gives a 550, Internal Server Error.
He's fugging his htaccess up so it seems.

Very quiet in here, and 30° celcius over so I'm off
for a some sun hours and a few beers!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Site now gives a 550, Internal Server Error.
He's fugging his htaccess up so it seems.

Very quiet in here, and 30° celcius over so I'm off
for a some sun hours and a few beers!

Ah, but remember, he has it mirrored HERE.

I think that hackers are attacking him.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Morning to all, though it looks to be very quiet here atm...
Interesting dream just before waking this morning.
Ended with (what I thought while dreaming) a Dr. Seuss poem. When I awakened I knew that to be wrong, and realized where I had heard it before.
Does anyone here remember a cult classic cartoon that used to come on MTV late night in the 90's called The Maxx?
It was based on a short lived comic book series by Sam Kieth. I was (and still am) an avid fan of the show.

MTV's site has this short description:

In the murky alleyways of New York City, homeless Maxx huddles in his box and dreams of crushing evil villains. But when he bursts into the colorful netherworld of the Outback, the Maxx is a hero, in full purple splendor. His friend Julie, a freelance social worker, thinks the Maxx's alternate universe is just an escape from the harsh reality of New York - not realizing that she, too, roams the Outback as the Jungle Queen.

This barely touches the surface of what this show is about. It gets into consciousness vs. subconsciousness. In the end we are left wondering which life of The Maxx is reality (or maybe both...)

Any way the poem I heard in my dream was taken from Episode 7:

Crapon: Hello hello, yes hello to me and hello to you. I am the Crapon and I live in a zoo. And it's such a friendly old zoo and such fun you will enjoy it yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy, every three, every four, so come visit my zoo and curl up on the floor. Or if you prefer to curl up in a dumpster that's filled with old garbage I won't say that you can't sir just lean back and relax in that smelly old bin and enjoy our show...
Maxx: What am I doing here? I was just at Julie's. I'm sure that I was. And why am I sure that I was well just because. What has happened to me I'm off model and flatter I've been outlined and blue lined, yes, that's what’s the matter.
Crapon: And do you know what's worse Maxx? Your face, it's a disgrace.
Maxx: Who's said that? And what do you mean about my face?
Crapon: Your face is a disgrace because it is misplaced
Maxx: Misplace my face, no, why it's here under this mask
Fish: How can you be totally sure that is all that I ask?
Maxx: Say could you be a fish in a bowl made of glass
Fish: Yes I say that's the plot now I say you should run
Maxx: Pretty wise, pretty wise but are these guys huh?
Fish: They're your fears, they're your terrors and they live in a cave in the pit of your psyche and all are named Dave
Maxx: All named Dave, all named Dave, what do they want with me?
Fish: To rip off that mask so your face all can see
Maxx: My face, no they can't, they can't do that to me
Crapon: I'm afraid that they can, I'm a guy who should know you see I'm the Crapon and this is my show. And I know what you're got underneath that mask, I just know
Maxx: That's not so, that's not so. I thought you were animated
Crapon: Each line that defines us is carefully weighted. I'm just as real as you are, maybe realer
Maxx: This is just a mad jail and you are just the mad jailer. I am the Maxx, I cannot be held!
Crapon: Such finer rebellions are easily quelled by one who's decided what under your mask, do you want to know? Well do you? Just ask.
Maxx: Friend fish they are trying to tear off my mask, to show me the thing I am frightened to ask
Crapon: Well you're all alone Maxx, your missions forgotten. Only one can remember and you it is not it. Your mask is the face of a man with no head, your mask, it is evil, your fish it is dead
Maxx: My mask is not evil the clever disguise I chose it to hide from the pryingest eyes. So I could do good, and my fish it not dead, my fish is alive, this is not in my head! My fears have returned it is time that I booked and I should face my face it is time that I looked but my face isn't human of that I am sure it is the most horrible awful thing to occur, is it covered by scales? Is it covered by fur? It could be a bears head or even an owl it could look like a fish head or gone with a trowel something grotesque something terribly fowl like the fins of a shark wrapped in somebody’s bowel. This is getting quite deep and I'm starting to fear that I'll be drowned in an ocean of diet root beer. Diet root beer? Yes that's what it seemed, I flashed back to my dumpster so this all was a dream! No I guess not for these guys are still here still ripping and tripping me and what I fear is that if these guys kill me and turn me into a lofa then I'll be just as dead on Julie's old sofa. To be first in the soil which erupts in a coil of trees, vines, and grasses all brought to a boil. Wait. It's different somehow cuz this land isn't mine and my brain has been freed I'm not thinking in. poetry stuff.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There's more, but I ran out of characters... sorry for the massive wall.
Dream ended with "There's more it would seem, yes, all this, it was just a dream."
Not a direct line from the show. "Just a dream" woke me up...

Then I log on to ATS and see the new changes to the Oct28 site...
Talk about weirding me out!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Dammit...it just crossed my mind....could light_putin be LIGHT_ PUT IN?? That means "_"=LIGHT
edit on 3-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Does anyone remember if this was in the source code before: "Step One"

And Avatar, I've been thinking on that bit of the puzzle you've been...ummm...puzzling over.
I've turned it around, added, multiplied, subtracted - also by mirror image - what if the three dashes equate to our number/letters on the safe = see, 533?

I've been trying to reverse them so they are 'inside' the parentheses, like they probably 'should' be? Obviously, the dashes are three, so wouldn't work, but if you move the dashes to the front it would be 'see ( )'.
See what I mean?

Or, ( ) see(533) Ugh!

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I never noticed the Step one until today... so maybe it IS new.

As to the code... sounds like as good a guess as any at this point. SEE has been in my mind ever since the numbers changed. Don't really know where to go from there though.

Side note: My son is now hooked on this! He's trying desperately to join in the "fun". Unfortunately I am having trouble trying to explain all of this to a 12 yr old... Very frustrating, especially this far into the "game".

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Grower

I never noticed the Step one until today... so maybe it IS new.

As to the code... sounds like as good a guess as any at this point. SEE has been in my mind ever since the numbers changed. Don't really know where to go from there though.

Side note: My son is now hooked on this! He's trying desperately to join in the "fun". Unfortunately I am having trouble trying to explain all of this to a 12 yr old... Very frustrating, especially this far into the "game".

That'd be awesome! Kids seem to see things much more simply that adults. We have too much 'stuff' running around in our heads.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Another thought is KEY
KEY seems to be a common recurrence here...

Wait... maybe a AHA moment here....
What if it's ELE...
That would make the code a palindrome.....
forward and backward would be exactly the same...

Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I was just watching some random clips of Orson Welles, and came across the following which made me remember this thread. Obviously the eye-gazing was an important part, and a few people mentioned looking into the eyes of animals. Well this video clip shows what can happen when you stare into some animals eyes (I've heard of this before, with similar tricks, like drawing a line in front of a chicken), hypnosis:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Another thought is KEY
KEY seems to be a common recurrence here...

Wait... maybe a AHA moment here....
What if it's ELE...
That would make the code a palindrome.....
forward and backward would be exactly the same...

Your thoughts?

Ooooo!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Step One is a new change to the title of the page.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So how do we get to Step 2?

Well, I guess we have to finish step 1 first!
DOH!

edit on 3-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Can you elaborate on how to made the connection to ELE?
edit on 3-9-2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Really just popped into my head.
Came from all of the Elenin/UFO/alien talk these days...

Interesting "coincidence" to me:
October 28th falls somewhat in the middle of the time frame between when Elenin passes through the Earth's orbit and when the Earth will pass through Elenin's path...

Something I stumbled across this morning...
thechaniproject.com...

Supposedly this guy has something "important" to disclose today.
Here's a link to a thread here on ATS concerning this...
BIG event in 5 days!

Could be connected to what we are doing here???
edit on 3-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OK site is down again... and it seems that (on my end at least) all links involved with oct28 are down too....

Oh well, maybe this means he's updating???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I've heard of the chani project before...I can't remember where. My brain is boiled.
Well, if you turn the numbers reversed, (4321*---*1234)
I've subbed both 533 and 353 for the dashes.
Astericks denotes multiply, correct?
And after all that I got...nowhere!
math is not my best subject. Actually, I hate math. lol

Oh, stonedlion, the ELE also corresponds with the S and E (3 and 5)on the keypad, which would be an E and an L on a phone pad

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join