It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

And lots and lots of time maybe not that much

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
@Open:

Show these nice people what I was holding in my hand.
Don't show them what you saw after my head splitted.
I mean no harm. Nor do the monkeys.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Here's a pic of the original key:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Talk about no coincidences. I read as far as avatars message and then went to look something up on another sight and this is what I find : www.transientman.com...

Spooky synchronicity.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I was wondering why it was black

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Thank you!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you go to the Monday, Monday page, you get 'notthis' mp3. If you look up 'Not This', you get an Album named 'See You Next Tuesday' song -'Not This' by Fannypack.

Lyrics beginning:
I'm still takin the train

Lyrics end:
It's not at the after party
It's not in the hotel lobby
It's not in magazines
And It's not even in my dreams
The things that I need
Ain't in the vip
Dont know what it is
It's definitely not this

Little bit weird of a cowinkie-dink.

www.allthelyrics.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going. Is open sharing another message or is still the same?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I ranted a bit earlier about the meaning of the light_putin thing. I think putin should be read as put-in, meaning the underscores in the following text should be replaced with light, which gives:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel light. It's hard to feel light nowadays. Can you find where to be light ? Wait there, and you'll be light .[....]

We all thought that SAFE is the right word for this, but what if it isn't. This would explain why the above text is still on the page , even though it was solved early on.

We really need to crack this [....] thing

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Maybe the end lyrics mean what i need is inside myself that's what open seems to think but i could be wrong

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by troyof69

2nd

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is the site down for everyone else?

i keep getting ignored by everyone, guess ill just step out
edit on 3-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone!! I posted my first time here last night after reading almost 300 pages. WOW..

Can someone please tell me what open's email addy is?

Thanks in advance.
R2A

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

open@oct282011.com...good luck, mine won't go through

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: quick finger...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Does the .(....) (My phone only does brackets) stand for out the box thinking? With one . being outside the box n all

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaia831

Good thinking. Could be!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Im thinking of checking this site but i usually don't trust sites like this should i look at it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

It is for me. Been down almost all day.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I've been following this thread (and the site) for a few days now.

Just before the site went down, there was a post by Open on the record site saying that progress has been slowed due to attacks on the site, and that he was moving it to a new secure server after which it will be back. The message was removed just after the main site went down, and the record site went down just after that.

Has anyone cracked the A-Z/1-9 code yet? 3=E, 5=LS, 6=O, 8=V (from LOVE = 5683, and the 3 and 5 being replaced). I believe 1 and 3 only have one letter assigned, 5 has 2, and the rest have 3.. I figure this from the picture of the safe at www.projectpixels.com... The letters seem to be above the numbers, but they are very blurry so it's hard to work them out. I've tried resizing the image and sharpening it up but to luck. Not sure if any of that helps in any way but thought I'd throw it out there!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaia831
Hiya! I just joined ats just for this thread.
Ive tried reading up as much as possible but please bear with me if i repeat questions asked or answers given.
Mad props for the minds at work here, there is some great out of the box thinking going on that i'd love to be part of. So, my perspective on the purple 1234)*---*(4321 ; i feel as though this is a representation of the whole. Opposites seperated by worlds -the ) (-, parallel universes -the ** representing stars-, and --- being the "nothingness" or time and space separating them. Or someone looking at themselves with the mirror separating, man and woman, ying and yang..and it's purple. Purple in itself is seem as the ideale colour being the combination of two opposites, red and blue, warm and cool, and is also known as the colour of good judgement and spiritualiteit fulfillment. Its also connected to the crown chakra, that connects you to the whole. So yeah...hi everybody.

I like your thought on this...

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join