It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by superpieman99

Yes
You are.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
gtg, i'll be on later, bye

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpieman99
reply to post by Grower

btw, um how do you make a sig?

See up at the top where it says tools? Click on that and scroll down until you get to that box.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Great work Grower, I have missed the past 100 or so pages but i just wanted to thank you for bringing all of this to our attention

I am getting this when I try to access the pages at the moment though;

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/1.0.0d DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at oct282011.com Port 80

edit on 3-9-2011 by Dionisius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmmm, it isn't two lines, it's a square...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0a802cdb459.jpg[/atsimg]

I think I just wasted over an hour on nothing. lol
edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hey guys I've dropped by to share something interesting that I found while surfing on the net.

It might be helpful to those who can't fully understand the "one is all, all is one" thing (interestingly, it's the most known phrase from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood... ok, being off topic, but it's still interesting to check out
)

no-self.com... aka The No-Self Experience - Proof that We are All One

Basically, you can get to this realization by following the step-by step questions & thinking about them.

@Dionisius: the page's up on the ProjectPixels mirror projectpixels.com...
edit on 3-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hiya! I just joined ats just for this thread.
Ive tried reading up as much as possible but please bear with me if i repeat questions asked or answers given.
Mad props for the minds at work here, there is some great out of the box thinking going on that i'd love to be part of. So, my perspective on the purple 1234)*---*(4321 ; i feel as though this is a representation of the whole. Opposites seperated by worlds -the ) (-, parallel universes -the ** representing stars-, and --- being the "nothingness" or time and space separating them. Or someone looking at themselves with the mirror separating, man and woman, ying and yang..and it's purple. Purple in itself is seem as the ideale colour being the combination of two opposites, red and blue, warm and cool, and is also known as the colour of good judgement and spiritualiteit fulfillment. Its also connected to the crown chakra, that connects you to the whole. So yeah...hi everybody.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Avatar was having a problem getting the pages, also. I'm having no trouble. Weird!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Interesting, that key represents the symbol of the Vatican, and that white box does seem intentional, cleuless to what it could symbolise though.

Where is that picture on the site?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I have been following this thread since page 1. LOTS of reading on breaks and at lunch time. So I have noticed a few things that maybe slipped by due to the amount of threads posted. On page 150 I think, scotms posted " Illusion 93 eth nbru" I don't remember what was said but I didn't find anyone unscrambling this. The scrambeled letters are " the burn" or het brun, teh nurb. Has anyone tried this? Also there was a post with capital letters that were shown on one of the pages. I, show, own. Has anyone played with these? Such as: I won show, show I won, whos I now, etc... Just a thought and a fresh pair of eyes trying to help. Also has anyone been to this website? october28th2011.com... I just found it doing a yahoo search on the date.
edit on 3-9-2011 by troyof69 because: added web address and question

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Originally posted by Grower

Interesting, that key represents the symbol of the Vatican, and that white box does seem intentional, cleuless to what it could symbolise though.

Where is that picture on the site?

It was on one of the very beginning oct28 pages, along with the hand and flame above the cat, and was then removed. It's killing me that I haven't found a way to read the words underneath the top box line and I really don't remember if there were words there before what everyone thought were the line, which I know now is a box, appeared or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Do you know of this Internet Time Machine?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by Grower

Do you know of this Internet Time Machine?

Yes, I do

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I'm leaning towards the direction that when the key was present on the main page it did indeed have words on it.

Also, whatever those words are could be the point/meaning/answer to eye-gazing.

From the Tracks:

The manual has everything to do with the date. Instead of watching everything around you change, why not be the ones to kick it off? You have several people telling you that it is possible, and have shared their experiences with you. The KEY point that is missing is what it actually means

-red

Notice the emphasis on "KEY"? Maybe we should all look in our history and see if we can find the original key image.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I save all the pages in scrapbook (it saves exactly 'as is'), but didn't start doing it until after those images were already gone.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Back im wondering maybe this has themes we didn't notice i was wondering if reincarnation could be found somewhere but probably not

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've gone back and tried reading through the entire thread a couple times and I keep finding things I previously missed. Things moved quickly and branched in several directions at times. Other than the links pointing back to summary lists within this thread, has anyone captured all of the clues, pages, etc in one location?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

Grower has the codes in his signature but i don't think Thats all if you wanted something like that someone would have to try and put all of the important parts of this thread in their signature

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Never mind didn't notice you already wrote about the links

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Someone would have to collect it all and source it off-site somewhere.

That would mean lots and lots and lots of screen shots.

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join