It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Whoa, talk about a thread killer... everyone's so quiet

The site has updated again:

Deja Vu - In your dreams

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think I am done here for the night, my friends. I bid you good-night and hope you rest well.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace, Namaste, Shalom

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

A chance to open our eyes... to wake up... to see.
A chance to turn it all around, maybe?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

What was it the last time

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Something along the lines of 'more people are starting to see.'

A lot of the text under the pictures have disappeared too.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

A chance to open our eyes... to wake up... to see.
A chance to turn it all around, maybe?

I think we must ask Open if that is his intent.

Bon soir, mon ami.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Sleep well... Dream well

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Open...I'm leaving the thread in a very few minutes. You have seen so you understand.

Your message can be taken two ways...remember the slang and double meanings of words and phrases.

I speak true.

More guidance is needed. The card changed the dynamics. We are working hard, united and together as one, to understand.

Peace, Open.

Edit:

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

Open, there is but one option for me..that of peace, truth, love and mercy.
What would you have us know, Open? We need guidance...more than we have.
edit on 9/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Second update:

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

TNT, you are too fast!
edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have had not one but two deja vu in my dreams today I awoke from a dream to have it all occur over in real time as I awoke !!!! I was so excited and then this eve while speaking to my girlfriend I was thinking of something as she was and it manifested nothing to serious but it was like bam Deja Vu !!!!

Since I AWOKE to these experiences I have had an incredibly good feeling of LOVE and Happiness

This is Really starting to get exciting for me and I am now a believer Open !

Peace and Love to you all Happy posting
edit on 3-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As I was watching this video it reminded me of themes in The Quickening, and then I heard the sentence " many things will change for you this year if you open". Sorry, I don't know how to embed.

youtu.be...

He says it about 9 minutes in.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Totek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Okay, I have yet to try the manual because no one is willing. Though my sister has agreed to try it when she returns home, let's see if she sticks to her word.
I also watched the video on the manual page(downloaded it actually), and I was thinking about something. In the video, the physicist says that,
"When we open the box, we can comment whether the cat is alive or not by observing it. But how do we know we ourselves are alive or not? For that we need another person to observe us, and another to observe that he is alive and so on upto infinity. And then there is a universal or collective consciousness which observes us all that we are alive."

So, maybe by looking into someone's(conscious) eyes, you observe a consciousness observing yourself which actually shows whether you are alive or not. Maybe by this way we connect to universal consciousness? It may sound stupid and not clear, but it's just a thought I had and I am myself thinking more about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
"Speak to open, when its time"

Maybe we need to wait until we find whatever arbitrary date Open sets? Patience is the key, and there have been many questions pouring in.

Lets sit back and analyze it for awhile without asking for guidance. Conversation, stimulation, of each other's consciousness.

Let the conversation roll.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
How are we supposed to speak to open? I wonder if those numbers beside love are a phone number... 474-387-4508(love)? Are we supposed to e-mail him? Or is he going to talk to us first?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This will be my final post in this topic. I think.....

I felt the need to come back and openly apologise to both Open and Druid42. (pun not intended

I'm not going to go into detail as to why. They both know.

Before anyone asks, no, I have not had some ah-ha moment, dreams, visions or deja vu like others seem to be experiencing. Just some honest discussion.

I am still on the fence as far as the subject matter goes but I am convinced of Opens honesty and sincerity.

TallWhiteHuman, I know you're going to have a go at me for saying this

edit on 3-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ow, bad headache. Drunkenbuddha was meditating in the bar with the other local buddha's last night. Me and the buddha's were sharing some hidden knowledge.

What I see is this:

Need some inspiration Open? Ask me a question then.

about the cats: How? dont't know. There must be an infinite number of cats (feynman)

(Have a good time with your army buddies but beware of the non-existing monkeys that you not see.)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

about the cats: How? dont't know. There must be an infinite number of cats (feynman)

If there are no coincidences (as the site has been blatantly suggesting), that means that everything is planned and state of the cat being dead or alive has already been determined. The decay of the radioactive source will happen, or it will not.

Maybe just because it's being "observed" by the geiger counter...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

The Cat thing was a thinking experiment regarding the wave-particle duality and the uncertainty principle. It's about statistics. If you want a large certainty about position, you lose certainty about speed/spin. It's just a thinking experiment, an analogy.

Richard Feynman said, "I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join