It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if This type of Alien Shows Up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let me first state that I am all about disclosure and having our star friends show up. Many channel's have stated too not be in fear as they basically resemble us. OK, that is wonderful news.

But what if that isn't exactly how it is? What if the most benevolent of all the aliens that truly want to help us, look something like this?

What if they were like 12 feet tall? I guess that would definitely make the thought of mass panic seem more credible. Perhaps TPTB know this. A reason for non disclosure.

Many times in my travels over the Internet I have heard statements from credible witness's, IE., astronauts etc., that there is some very scary stuff out there.

I know for myself I am very open to whatever will be will be, and also I believe that whatever you think, it shall be.

Now my heart definitely believes in all the "good" to make a long story short, but I know that would be very hard for me to wrap my mind around if something like that was what showed up to help us. Would I panic? I don't think so, but that's hard to tell until it is right in front of me. I would like to believe my heart would guide my panic and I'd get past it, but still, it IS debatable.

I know this all sounds like a sci fi movie, but still, it has it's possibilities of also being a legitimate point. I think even the most open minded spiritually evolved might blink twice on that.

Also, if you think about some of the crop circles and ummm, hell I forget the name of those lines you can only see from the air, but I'm sure you know what I mean. They have had depictions of spiders and whatnot. Have they been a clue?

I just thought I'd throw this out there since it has been on my mind. Just curious to what you think, or what would you do?

Sorry for the massive pic, I'm just tickled I managed to actually get it to show. I'll figure it all out eventually!

Mod edit: image tags corrected, twice.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well... Even though he wasn't invited, I suppose if he left my other guests alone and respected my property I'd let him hit the beer tub and mingle around.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

cute little fella... looks CGI

If they all look like this... I would have a hard time shaking their hands! But envy their pretty colors.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'd be loving it if a 12 foot version of that praying mantis turned up, he looks like a barrel of laughs. Is it actually smiling?

A 12 foot version of this on the other hand...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93ec8621fb9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Not cool :shk:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

My first questions are, do you have a passport and a green card to be here? We have been having a lot of problems with illegal aliens lately...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just don't marry one!

Ha ha!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good post,

I think the greys are plenty scary to most people let alone the fear that we would see from some truly alien looking alien.

I firmly believe the rogue factions in the military that control the black programs have sold out and made bargains numerous times with the ET's for the trade in technology and the aliens getting to use human and other resources for that tech trade... If this news were to be revealed there would be anarchy totally...
Disclosure will never happen in the form of the u.s. government releasing the entire truth of all of it...

The whole thing must be a multitude of crazy things all rolled in to one and most people probably would never believe the truth anyways...
Just one theory out of a few I have thought of...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a 12 foot one of those things!!!

I would need a much bigger brush to squish them! and would be out a fortune on bugspray.

Can you imagine a guy waking up beside one and trying to blame it on beer goggles

Honestly tho if aliens did make contact and they happened to look like that then it would just be a matter of getting used to it.

Great pic

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the Praying Mantis or Tarantula body shape would be the most efficient for flying a UFO.

I would be very surprised if advanced lifeforms were anything other than humanoid.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
At first look I thought I would be terrified, until I saw the pic on post 4, ( LiveForever8)

Now it looks kinda cute in comparison to space spiders.
Although 12 ft tall might not be so cute...... :shk:

Yeah, still cuter than the spider.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, if the aliens look like the mantis but are benevolent towards us, I don't know how I would react at first. Though, if they really ARE helpful and no bad misunderstanding happens, I guess I could get used to working with them, provided there is a viable way of communication.

But if they were hostile, this would clearly call for the mobile infantry to clean up the mess

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Lol you guys definitely have some great replies and are cracking me up, but what if I had of used the spider? After all, it is the spider that weaves the "web," and we do enjoy our web...

As far as the guy waking up in bed and trying to explain it, I don;t think he could as praying mantis are known to bite the males head off ummm after mating? I forget...!

Does make one wonder though doesn't it. Funny people want to party with the mantis, but fear the greys, I wonder why? Is it because we have heard more horror stories of them?

And to FOXMULDER :"I'm not sure if the Praying Mantis or Tarantula body shape would be the most efficient for flying a UFO.
I would be very surprised if advanced lifeforms were anything other than humanoid."

I would be very surprised if that was all there is. I would think it is rather a bit of ego to think all the cosmos would be human, oid. I really don't think we are that big in the bigger scheme of things.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My first though was, How would these creatures build their technology to even get here?

With finger tips like that, it would take for ever.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm not sure if the Praying Mantis or Tarantula body shape would be the most efficient for flying a UFO.

I would be very surprised if advanced lifeforms were anything other than humanoid.

How many UFOs have you been in? Is there only one standard manner which to build a UFO, that being most comfortable to humanoids?

If a spider-like or mantis-like creature evolved intelligence and space-flight, they would do so in a manner most efficient for them.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I'd be loving it if a 12 foot version of that praying mantis turned up, he looks like a barrel of laughs. Is it actually smiling?

A 12 foot version of this on the other hand...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93ec8621fb9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Not cool :shk:

That spider pic has to be faked.

It has 19 legs. It's not even a even #!

I do think that insectoid type alien species would be fairly common throughout the universe actually.

Consider how efficient and successful Ants or Termites are in their colonies. I would expect such practicalities to be widespread and commonplace.

They say the cockroach is perhaps one of the hardiest and most efficient organisms on Earth and will out-live humanity easily.

This gives even more reason to consider that there would be some form of cockroach type aliens as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If they're much more technologically advanced than we are, the best thing to do would be as friendly as possible towards them until we can figure out what they want. We'll likely be at a huge disadvantage. If we go in guns blazing, they might just wipe us all out.

All the while we're being friendly (hopefully a little while, at least), we try to gain as much of their technology as we can. If it turns our they really are benevolent, then great. If it turns out they're going to eat us, hopefully we'll have enough of their technology to use it against them and put up a decent fight.

The history of more technologically advanced civilizations meeting less technologically advanced civilizations doesn't bode well for us meeting aliens, regardless of their shape.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Let me first state that I am all about disclosure and having our star friends show up. Many channel's have stated too not be in fear as they basically resemble us. OK, that is wonderful news.

But what if that isn't exactly how it is? What if the most benevolent of all the aliens that truly want to help us, look something like this?

What if they were like 12 feet tall? I guess that would definitely make the thought of mass panic seem more credible. Perhaps TPTB know this. A reason for non disclosure.

Many times in my travels over the Internet I have heard statements from credible witness's, IE., astronauts etc., that there is some very scary stuff out there.

I know for myself I am very open to whatever will be will be, and also I believe that whatever you think, it shall be.

Now my heart definitely believes in all the "good" to make a long story short, but I know that would be very hard for me to wrap my mind around if something like that was what showed up to help us. Would I panic? I don't think so, but that's hard to tell until it is right in front of me. I would like to believe my heart would guide my panic and I'd get past it, but still, it IS debatable.

I know this all sounds like a sci fi movie, but still, it has it's possibilities of also being a legitimate point. I think even the most open minded spiritually evolved might blink twice on that.

Also, if you think about some of the crop circles and ummm, hell I forget the name of those lines you can only see from the air, but I'm sure you know what I mean. They have had depictions of spiders and whatnot. Have they been a clue?

I just thought I'd throw this out there since it has been on my mind. Just curious to what you think, or what would you do?

Sorry for the massive pic, I'm just tickled I managed to actually get it to show. I'll figure it all out eventually!

Mod edit: image tags corrected, twice.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by ArMaP]

This is a GREAT PHOTO! it takes sum mad skills to get a photo like that.

I would be scared to death if it was 12 ft tall. I could not run, it would fly and grab me!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Why, looks like a friendly chap!

See that smile?

Here, kitty, kitty....looks like wants a belly rub....

As long as they don't give us a book that, when translated, is titled "To Serve Man" --- but when further translated, inside pages, is discovered to be a CookBook!!!

Bwahahaha!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Can you imagine a guy waking up beside one and trying to blame it on beer goggles

lmao

kind of reminds me of that Willie Nelson song titled:

"Went to bed at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2"

YIKES !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I guess the question is what happens if hostile aliens show up.

1.) If they are tougher/smarter/ and have better weapons, they take what they want and leave if and when they want.

2.) If they are not tougher/smarter and equipped with better weapons, we send them to Afghanistan and tell them the place is theirs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join