It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
No.
Cavemen, were the evolution of Homo antecessor.
Us modern day humans, are in no way related to them, we modern day humans were created by the annunaki, we didn't evolve we didn't destroy ourselves, since we were never cavemen.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
No.
Cavemen, were the evolution of Homo antecessor.
Us modern day humans, are in no way related to them, we modern day humans were created by the annunaki, we didn't evolve we didn't destroy ourselves, since we were never cavemen.
we were thrown back to a stone age state and had to live like cave men...so in effect we were cave people...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
probably the same way that these scientists were supressed and eliminated > www.rense.com...

Probably not, LOL

History is written by the victors and the question is:

Not in all cases - the Mongols beat the Chinese but the Chinese wrote the history. The Incans beat the Chimar and neither side wrote a history.

we were thrown back to a stone age state and had to live like cave men...so in effect we were cave people...

Well that a great idea but what affect does zero evidence to support this and a mass of evidence against it do to your position?

Oh you forgot to detail how I would be suppressed - remember you're the one who keeps saying people would be suppressed - I would think you'd be an expert on 'archaeological suppression? Or are you just making stuff up?
edit on 14/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Oh you forgot to detail how I would be suppressed - remember you're the one who keeps saying people would be suppressed - I would think you'd be an expert on 'archaeological suppression? Or are you just making stuff up?

Don't give the plot away so early!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
We built our civilization on the remains of the past ones. Of course there are apocalyptic cycles and the survivors must start from the beginning using primitive tools. The land that didnt went underwater still had preserved some fortress or pyramid or whatever so thats why mayans lived there. Not that they really built it. Some of the survivors fought so much between them selfs that they forgot everything about their ancestors, about culture some of them almost forgot how to speak because they were thinking only bout killing. Its a global genocide. It doesent matter if some thousand people went in the underground bunkers, they were slain sooner or later. Also it is important to mention that few humanoid species lived here through milleniums. They existed at the same time. Giants, smaller people, mountain people of the north ( Jeti), dragons etc. In my country among other stories theres some about dragons even. My grandma lived in a village. On a precise date no one goes near the river because the dragon drinks water on that date. The dragon always left traces. Even when nazis occupied my country among other searches they searched for this dragon. They came to the village and asked for coordinates of the cave where it sleeps. Its absolutely true that we are kept in dark for 2000 + years because this civilization's systems is created on monotheistic personificated religion. If they give official confirmation about high advanced civilizations like atlantis, lemuria, mu and about previous cycles we wont go to church anymore which will be their total colpase. Every human is a temple and we will rich spirituality within ourself for $ FREE.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

does the information in this link look like i'm making things up? theres around 30 links here within this link with evidence and if anyone would "actually read through them" they might be convinced that our history is a lie,because it is >>> www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

probably the same way that these scientists were supressed and eliminated > www.rense.com...

These two strains of deaths, the one overtly caused by terrorists and the other suggestive of more covert means (for those unwilling to accept that these were just a very strange chain of coincidences) came at a time when the Soviet Union was struggling to find a way out of the trap it had set for itself through unconstrained defence spending to back an ideological psycho-political assault on the Western World. The Soviets were finding that they could not sustain their military in the face of dramatic improvements in Western military technology, and faced the prospect of economic collapse if they could not find some way of reform aside from the unthinkable step of dismantling the USSR and declaring that the whole arrangement had been a mistake.

In the late 1980s, the Strategic Defence Initiative and the realm of underwater warfare were the two leading areas of strategic defence for the Western World, and the threat that the US might actually start an SDI program resulted in numerous concessions from an increasingly nervous (and unstable USSR).

Source: www.mackenzieinstitute.com...

These people's work was never supressed, and it certainly did involve trouble for the USSR at the time.

Harte

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

does the information in this link look like i'm making things up? theres around 30 links here within this link with evidence and if anyone would "actually read through them" they might be convinced that our history is a lie,because it is >>> www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Oh playing the old 'atomic war' card now - getting tired of the Gish Gallop? Sorry no evidence of 'ancient atomic' war. What is shown is a large public display of 'making stuff up'.

Making stuff up

Archeologist Francis Taylor stated that etchings in some nearby temples he translated suggested that they prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to lay ruin to the city.

...well guess what Blocula there you have a fake archaeologist being said to have said the above. This 'quote' is placed in the link about associated with the Indus culture, how did he happen to translate a language, that as of yesterday was untranslated? The archaeology of Indus cities shows no blast or heat damage....but fee free to show us an image of these 'etchings'....

You're problem is you are trying to debate a subject you wholly believe in without knowing anything about it!

Here is what I suggest; take the link above, and find three items in it you have PERSONALLY researched and found the primary source for the information. After that if you still believe in it post them here and we can debate. You will find on this and other forums endless threads on this subject.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We have been here for millions of years yet we only have a history dating back 10000 years. The earth held many types of humans. Some advanced and some didnt.Just like today we have modern cities yet mere miles away there are tribes that havent even reached the stone age yet. Thus must of been the case in the past.

In the past the majority of the humanoids were diverse and living away from eachother then a time came when we inter mingled then the time came around 30-10,000 b.c where the earth wen through some major changes. Many animals and humanoids became extinct. We are survivors. We built the pyramids. We built massive monuments and store houses to last this time round and it did. The pyramids still stand today. We most likely stored all our knowledge in the the construction of the Gizah complex to be unlocked once again. We are doing this today with seed banks in the arctic and super deep underground bases that house everything from top secret technology to the original music and movie recordings for the reason of preserving them if and when another cataclysm occurs.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No, you're not making things up -- you ARE repeating what you've been told or have read. The problem is that the site you are getting your information from DOES have material that is made up.

The book on the "vimanas" (the name means "temple roof") was "channeled" in the early 1900's. There isn't an ancient copy of the book because it didn't exist.

The description of the "ancient atomic blast" never occurs in the Mahabharata or any other ancient literature from India. The "atomic blast area on Mars" was something labeled by a person who had never actually seen an atomic blast area. Some of that is people seeing one of those misinformed reports and adding it to another misinformed report and then leaping to an interesting but wrong conclusion.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
the earth is... 4,500,000,000 years old..."modern humans" have been walking around for 200,000 years...and i'm suppose to believe that we have had a written history,science and math for only 10,000 years...and when you realize that we went from horse drawn carriages to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in only 60 years. it's also easy to realize that the ancient history that we are trained,taught and told to believe in is a lie,a grand deception.
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Im sorry if this has been brought up, I don't have time to look through all the posts. If it has, please just disregard. What about the baghdad battery? found here.....www.world-mysteries.com...

or some of these items found here.....io9.com...

I believe what the bible says about the flood and that technology and mankind were pretty evolved at that particular time, but started using it all for negative purposes, but thats just me. I suppose everyone's entitled to their opinions and belief but perhaps there are certain things that were advanced at those times, just not by today's standards. Anyway, just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in here. Thank you and have a great day!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
heres one of the best links yet. that shows photos and explains about the top -10 most bizarre and controversial archeologocial discoveries ever found. most of which were not included in any of the previous links throughout this thread > www.toptenz.net... and this link here is filled with hundreds of artifacts and strange anomalies.it contains 73 pages of photographs,diagrams,facts and figures > s8int.com...
edit on 15-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by LS650
I believe it's very possible there were past civilizations that were maybe as advanced as say the Roman Empire, but no more. I see claims all the time that plastics will last for literally thousands of years in landfills - so if there have been technically advanced societies, where is all the plastic? They just didn't make plastic? I doubt it.

Why would you doubt they made plastic? that's a silly assertion to make, no offense. .. plastic is a synthetic, why would you assume a previous advanced society must have mastered plastic?

They have developed plastics now that are plant based that biodegrade just fine and relatively fast ... maybe they were smart enough to skip the synthetic plastics..

And I tend to think that civilizations could have evolved technologically different.. they could be advanced while having entirely different technology.

Better Yet, we are a petroleum based society and a majority of our creations evolved from that technology. OIL.
Plastics comes from oil.

There are many avenues an advanced society can take and does not have to be OUR way.

It is theorized that Atlantis got their energy from the sun via crystal technology, and who knows what other inventions that were an offspring of that technology. Suffice to say, a lot of that tech, through erosion would have been wiped away.

Metallurgy does not have to be the route to take to be more advanced from our egotistical perspective.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Really? That's the best you can do? , dig up the same old tired drivel thY has been rehashed and discredited literally dozens of times already.. I'm surprised this thread is still open as there are numerous discussons already on this site on the subject. In my view the biggest argument against any previous "advanced" civilzation is, where did they get the iron ore that supplies a critical phase of development in the progression of any advancing society. More iron ore is mined in one day today than in all of the previous 4000 years of human history of iron use. Iron ore is found in a very specific geologic level. Any society that has reached the level of 20th century technology would have used so much iron ore that the signs of it would be unmistakable. We have in just the last 150 years used most of the readily available ore. And what did they use for energy? The technological progression would have left clear indications in the worlds coal seams.
I'm not a total "stick in the mud" on the idea that there have been a previous society that had reached a reasonably advanced level,say that of the 19th century. But it certain.ly wasn't humans and not with the past 10s of millions of years.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
you ^^^ call 73 pages of evidence,"that you'll probably never even read through" tired drivel??? denial,denial,denial.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10
reply to post by blocula

Really? That's the best you can do? , dig up the same old tired drivel thY has been rehashed and discredited literally dozens of times already.. I'm surprised this thread is still open as there are numerous discussons already on this site on the subject. In my view the biggest argument against any previous "advanced" civilzation is, where did they get the iron ore that supplies a critical phase of development in the progression of any advancing society. More iron ore is mined in one day today than in all of the previous 4000 years of human history of iron use. Iron ore is found in a very specific geologic level. Any society that has reached the level of 20th century technology would have used so much iron ore that the signs of it would be unmistakable. We have in just the last 150 years used most of the readily available ore. And what did they use for energy? The technological progression would have left clear indications in the worlds coal seams.
I'm not a total "stick in the mud" on the idea that there have been a previous society that had reached a reasonably advanced level,say that of the 19th century. But it certain.ly wasn't humans and not with the past 10s of millions of years.

Your stuck in the mindset that are only OUR way is advanced, which is your ego talking.

The pyramids are still standing because they were built out of stone.

I dare you to make something out of metal that will last just as long.

Already, Chernobyl and the buildings therein are breaking down only after 40 years!

I would say they could have even been more advanced back then, that we are today.

If you were to out the Pyramid of Giza in Minnesota during the Ice Age, the glaciers that were a mile or two high, would have crushed it or smoothened it out into a hill.

There are hills all over that could have been stone structures at one time, but it is easier to debunk it as naturally occuring.

Who says, a society needs to mine iron ore to be advanced?

Again, your ego is talking out of this time frame of existence.

edit on 15-9-2011 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10
reply to post by blocula

Howdy Punkinwork

Reply not so much to you but adding thoughts:

If you go back a bit father you'll find that nearly all humans societies used rock (a few used shells) for tools and most developed pottery - both products are nearly indestructable - so where are the Atlantean or other civilizations stone tools and pottery?

What they used bamboo and bones for tools and lined straw baskets with clay instead of pottery! Yes a few did.

So did they also do without fire? Fire leaves ash and carbon residue which is remarkably resistant to being destroyed - what they didn't do that either and ate everthing raw?

Well okay, did they also grind up their own bones and everything that they ate - I guess they were vegetarians too

Did they ever drive a stake into the ground to set up a shelter? I guess not

Did they grow food or harvet plant life - if done at a large enough scale that will show up in the fossil pollen record

Did they not domesticate animals - that shows up in their bones - but then they may not have done that either

So if a human civilization never used stone, bone, or shell tools, never used pottery or other storage methods. Remained vegetarians, never built shelters and destroyed their own bodies would we find them? Probably not. However, there were early vegetarian hominids that did all the above except destroy their bodies and yep we found evidence for them, not much, but we did but people are saying these people had a civilization.....

The pyramids are still standing because they were built out of stone.

I dare you to make something out of metal that will last just as long.

Sure make it out of gold, but more realistically steel with a high phosphorus and chromium and more importantly build it in a place with a climate like the pyramids are and you'd be just fine.

The pyramids are still there because they and the mass of mainly limestone they are made out of is not subject to great amounts of water

If you were to out the Pyramid of Giza in Minnesota during the Ice Age, the glaciers that were a mile or two high, would have crushed it or smoothened it out into a hill.

Actually no the cut blocks would have been pushed out of the way and left at the melt line or if it was in the area where the glacier formed it would have been smashed - but the quarry the stone came from would have survived quite nicely and probably some of the foundation stones. Glacial till is good place to look for artifacts - because they have been concentrated there
edit on 15/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

you ^^^ call 73 pages of evidence,"that you'll probably never even read through" tired drivel??? denial,denial,denial.

Yep because we have seen this all before, 100s of times - some of this has been debunked over a century ago.

I'll pick one that I'm knowledgeable on; the Piri Reis map (#4)

What your link says is false and easily shown to be so - but you don't want to listen now do you?

The key claim is

The most puzzling aspect of the map is its depiction of Antarctica.

It doesn't and that should take you about 4 minutes to determine

Now go back and read it and tell us - after your extensive research - why its mysterious or unexplained?
edit on 15/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i'll bet that you and most others "have not seen" everything in this links 73 pages hundreds of times...the evidence just here is a whole books worth > s8int.com...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join