It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Not only that, but it isn't that easy to find traces of earlier civilizations either. There are all sorts of oddities that appear on Google maps for instance that don't get investigated by archaeological crews. Then if something is underwater and buried under a layer of sediment...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
read about all the evidence contained in these links,again and again they offer undeniable evidence that we are lied to about our history and our origins...explain these mysterious artifacts >>>

Not only have I read all that before, I've debunked all of them right here in the past.

Use the search function. I'm not going over that again.

Suffice it to say that your links provide absolutely no evidence whatsoever, not a scintilla, not an iota, for what you (and they) claim.

Harte

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

read about all the evidence contained in these links,again and again they offer undeniable evidence that we are lied to about our history and our origins...explain these mysterious artifacts >>>

Not only have I read all that before, I've debunked all of them right here in the past.

Suffice it to say that your links provide absolutely no evidence whatsoever, not a scintilla, not an iota, for what you (and they) claim.

Harte
200,000 years of "modern humans"...10,000 years of advancement...makes no sense at all and i know we have been lied to over and over, tptb dont want the masses to realize the destruction thats headed their "our" way,as "they" ride the storm out in their nuclear blast proof bunkers "that we payed for" and then they will emerge as the kings and queens of another,smaller more controllable civilization, just like "their bloodlines" have done down through the forgotten ages...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Harte
200,000 years of "modern humans"...10,000 years of advancement...makes no sense at all and i know we have been lied to over and over, tptb dont want the masses to realize the destruction thats headed their "our" way,as "they" ride the storm out in their nuclear blast proof bunkers "that we payed for" and then they will emerge as the kings and queens of another,smaller more controllable civilization, just like "their bloodlines" have done down through the forgotten ages...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Harte

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Have read this thread with great interest. My personal opinion is that I currently believe the OP position, however you stated this in a post

www.bibleufo.com...
Quote from that page:

1908 The most famous man tracks are those on the banks of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas. First observed in 1908, the massive number of finds reveals a mixture of man and animal types having lived all at the same time. There are heavy brontosaur tracks, the talon marks of the feared Tyrannosaurus Rex, three-toed tracks of other dinosaurs, and the imprint of a saber-tooth tiger, which was supposed to have lived only a few million years ago, not in the era of the giant lizards. A good number of the human prints are bare, others show signs of moccasins or thin sandals. In one instance the fossil print the impression of the lacing on the moccasin is still visible. Some human tracks show footprints with modern shoe sizes from 7 to 13, others are of children, whose prints are both proportionally smaller. Several however, are 16 inches and many with 21 inch feet and a seven-foot stride. In other words, they were giants. A most remarkable fact is that the human and dinosaur prints cross each other, showing that the two had both crossed when the rock had been mud. The significance of these examples was noted by Dr. A. E. Wilder Smith of the University of Illinois: "One authentic man-track found in the same stratum as one authentic brontosaurus track throws out one hundred years of evolutionary teachings. It is sufficient to bring the whole Darwinist theory down and revolutionize all biology today." The stratum, in which the tracks were found date to the early Cretaceous, between 120 and 130 million years.

Are you able to provide at least 3 or 4 links to previous posts you have made on this topic.
It seems there are a lot of findings on there for you to have debunked entirely?
Is it your area of expertise?
Are these so called findings simply not true? ,
Then the other side of me thinks that if there were legitimate discoveries as above it would find its way into the mainstream knowledge. Surely someone would take it upon themselves to show these things to the world and highlight the "lies" that we are supposedly currently living in.
Genuinely curious so please don't brush my post off as haven't made my mind up yet and if you have something to counter a lot of the claims sourced by the OP I would love to be able to read them.
Other Sources
StrangeRelics

In February of 1866, Mattison unearthed from beneath a layer of basalt an object which - because of the encrustation's - he first thought was the petrified root of a tree, but on closer examination discovered was a complete human skull. The miner sent the skull to the office of the State Survey in June of the same year. Eventually, the skull came into the possession of Dr. L. Wyman, of Harvard College, who removed the encasing material around the cranium. Dr. Wyman, and an associate named Professor Whitney, identified the skull as very modern in type, but also noted that, 'the fragments of bones and gravel and shells were so wedged into the cavities of the skull that there could be no mistake as to the character of the situation in which it is found.' The stickler was, however, that this meant the skull, along with all the artifacts found, were 12 million years old.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by facchino

Here's a nice read about the man and dino tracks. And no they are not ancient man and dino tracks.

paleo.cc...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I do believe "fingerprints" were left for us to be found at the proper time. The crystal skulls no doubt hold more information than we can possibly process at this time. I believe this cycle of humanity is kindergarden level compared to previous earthy civilizations, yet we destroyed ourselves several times over.. I cannot imagine any civilization more selfish or self distructive than our current one. My heart aches for what we have done. Nature and the animal kingdom is at our mercy and we are at the mercy of our god.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
and heres a link that backs up the giant human prints evidence > www.biblebelievers.org.au... and within is a quote from a penn.state professor "i would have to say that the belief in evolution is in a state of terminal illness,but its death will only be admitted by a new generation of scientists whos minds have not been prejudiced by the type of education now prevalent in the nations public schools.an education that starts with the belief that evolution has happened,which interprets all evidence according to that faith and simply discards any evidence which cannot be fitted into the evolutionary framework".....i think we have been lied to on a massive scale...
edit on 4-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by TheMaverick

I aint talking about lasers, space ships and plasma screen TV's but some of the more mundane things like lightbulb filaments, stainless steel surgical tools, and plastic bottles.

There are some hieroglyphs in the Greay Pyramids in Egypt that show people standing next to what archeaoligists call a lotus blossom, but if you look at the heiroglyph it looks exactly like a modern carbon filiment lightbulb with a cord leading to it and can even see what appears to be the filament within the bulb.

It is a proven fact that torches would not have been able to burn inside the chambers and passages because there would not have have been adequate vebtilation to supply oxygen. Scientists have also tested to see if polished gold or bronze mirrors could have reflected suffecient light into the passages and tombs and they determined that the light would have dispersed within severl hundred feet of the entrance.

There is also the Bagdad Battery that was discovered in 1936 that used a rolled copper sheet to form a cylinder and an iron rod, it was then sealed with asphalt and an acidic liquid, probably from a citrus fruit was then added to create a current.

I tried to post pics of these but I am having issues figuring out ATS's media uploader but you can find pics online. I really think that there was a time 10,000+ years ago that the human race was very advanced but TPTB are hell bent on keeping any information suppresed.

Another thing that I have always found extremely interesting and that Ancient Aliens recently touched on is the fact that there were civilizations in different continents on opposite sides of the planet that started building pyramids at approximately the same time, most located close to the same position of latitute, and many share very similar geometries. The great pyramid of Giza and the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico have almost the same base diminsions.

It has also been proven that chert and obsidian flakes are nearly 10 times sharper than surgical scalpels, perhaps these advanced technologies knew this and used stone instead.

There is no such thing as coincidence, that is just a word to explain the things that we are yet unaware of.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
when atlantis was about to be destroyed,two groups of survivors,the royalty of atlantis,escaped their destruction. one headed westward,eventually locating in where we call central america and they themselves and their bloodline offspring became the gods,kings and queens of the mayans,aztecs,toltecs,ect,ect and the other group headed eastward and settled in where we call the middle east and they and their blood line offspring became the gods,kings,and queens of the babylonians,sumerians and egyptians,ect,ect. this is what i think happened and as to when?,i dont know?,perhaps 10,000 years ago,perhaps 20,000 years ago or more.but remember these atlantis survivors were few,as many atlanteans were killed and those that did survive within atlantis,were thrust baskwards into a stoneage state,while the royal survivors carried on elsewhere and taught the ability to construct megalithic structures and massive pyramids and were worshipped in the process. its just like what would happen now,our "beautiful people" our "wealthy leaders" our "royalty/government" certainly "would" hide in their nuclear bunkers "that the ordinary janes and joes broken back tax dollars paid for" while the masses of sheeple were being annihilated on the surface and they would emerge as the kings and queens of a new and different,much less populated and easier to control society...
edit on 4-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
there are secret tunnels beneath the sphinx and great pyramids,passageways that connect the two at giza and "no one" is allowed to dig there!...hmmmm, i wonder why? tptb are too afraid of humanity finding out about the truth of their forgotten past and then tptb would lose their iron grip on us...unfortunately,it probably does'nt matter what's down their beneath the desert sands at giza anyways.because i can guarantee with 99% accuracy that any incredible,eye and mind opening,history altering,faith shattering evidence has already been excavated long ago,dug up,taken out,then trucked and flown away and kept far from the publics reach,probably just after ww1 or ww2...www.crawford2000.co.uk...
edit on 10-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Presumably, these far-advanced ancient civilizations didn't have the technology of plastic.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
Presumably, these far-advanced ancient civilizations didn't have the technology of plastic.
they probably were not a paper/metal/plastic based society and maybe they were not posessed by greed and materialism.the way we live right now,the way our society is structured,has been going on for so long, that its hard for us to even imagine anyone living another way. our industrial revolution, which was actually the masses of men and women being turned into work robots, enslaved within one gigantic work camp built by greedy industrialists. all so they could get even more wealthy than they already were and buy summer mansions and vacation in europe. while the average janes and joes were killing themselves in coal mines,steel mills and factory sweat shops for next to nothing....its really,really sad and we are still grinding away within this very same work camp. but it will not go on like this forever...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
they probably were not a paper/metal/plastic based society and maybe they were not posessed by greed and materialism.the way we live right now,the way our society is structured,has been going on for so long, that its hard for us to even imagine anyone living another way. our industrial revolution, which was actually the masses of men and women being turned into work robots, enslaved within one gigantic work camp built by greedy industrialists. all so they could get even more wealthy than they already were and buy summer mansions and vacation in europe. while the average janes and joes were killing themselves in coal mines,steel mills and factory sweat shops for next to nothing....its really,really sad and we are still grinding away within this very same work camp. but it will not go on like this forever...

Okay, that's all cool and all, but you're still positing a sort of advanced civilization that never used plastics in any sort of capacity, even if they knew about plastic technology.

Edit: I don't disagree with you about our present civilization being materialistic, greedy, misaligned etc.
edit on 10-9-2011 by wirehead because: made explicit in above post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Best thread title I've seen in a long time!

And I'm willing to roll with you on your theory.

I just wish we had more solid facts on the subject.

I hate relying on channeled ET data for my understanding of earth history. They are far from neutral parties!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
Best thread title I've seen in a long time!

And I'm willing to roll with you on your theory.

I just wish we had more solid facts on the subject.

I hate relying on channeled ET data for my understanding of earth history. They are far from neutral parties!

check these links out and theres links within the links that show a lot of strange and mysterious evidence > www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and this > paranormal.about.com...
edit on 10-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by Harte

Have read this thread with great interest. My personal opinion is that I currently believe the OP position, however you stated this in a post

www.bibleufo.com...
Quote from that page:

1908 The most famous man tracks are those on the banks of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas. First observed in 1908, the massive number of finds reveals a mixture of man and animal types having lived all at the same time. There are heavy brontosaur tracks, the talon marks of the feared Tyrannosaurus Rex, three-toed tracks of other dinosaurs, and the imprint of a saber-tooth tiger, which was supposed to have lived only a few million years ago, not in the era of the giant lizards. A good number of the human prints are bare, others show signs of moccasins or thin sandals. In one instance the fossil print the impression of the lacing on the moccasin is still visible. Some human tracks show footprints with modern shoe sizes from 7 to 13, others are of children, whose prints are both proportionally smaller. Several however, are 16 inches and many with 21 inch feet and a seven-foot stride. In other words, they were giants. A most remarkable fact is that the human and dinosaur prints cross each other, showing that the two had both crossed when the rock had been mud. The significance of these examples was noted by Dr. A. E. Wilder Smith of the University of Illinois: "One authentic man-track found in the same stratum as one authentic brontosaurus track throws out one hundred years of evolutionary teachings. It is sufficient to bring the whole Darwinist theory down and revolutionize all biology today." The stratum, in which the tracks were found date to the early Cretaceous, between 120 and 130 million years.

Are you able to provide at least 3 or 4 links to previous posts you have made on this topic.
It seems there are a lot of findings on there for you to have debunked entirely?
Is it your area of expertise?
Are these so called findings simply not true? ,
Then the other side of me thinks that if there were legitimate discoveries as above it would find its way into the mainstream knowledge. Surely someone would take it upon themselves to show these things to the world and highlight the "lies" that we are supposedly currently living in.

Your instincts serve you well in this case.

Here's some links. Sorry they are not to my old posts. This is easier than using the search engine here, which I'm not fond of and for some reason never works quite the way I imagine.
Bunch of links about this at this web page

TalkOrigin's page concerning several of the "OOPArt" claims made in the post in question

Lastly, please note exactly how often these claims involve a skull, an iron pot, a necklace or whatnot that is no longer available/is lost/ is no longer "embedded" in anything/ there's not even a photo of.

Harte

EDIT:
It just occurred to me that there is a "sticky" thread about OOPArts at the top of the thread list for this sub-forum.
HERE

If you are really interested in my individual posts on this matter, you might find some in the posts linked in the first post in that thread (the post by Byrd the Righteous, Destroyer of Fringe and Recent Changer of Avatars.)

H.
edit on 9/10/2011 by Harte because: Slow brain.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
of course a lot of this evidence like skulls,iron pots,necklaces,fossilized fingers,ect,ect cant be produced anymore,or now found to have nothing embedded in them.for the same reason that a lot of people connected around the j f kennedy murder were soon after gone and embedded into their graves.the truth cannot be exposed to the sheeple and if any evidence surfaces that does not agree with the current forced upon us belief structure,it will be slowly and surely eliminated...but the photographic evidence of these strange artifacts remains and cannot be eliminated because too many prints of the originals were made...
edit on 11-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

of course a lot of this evidence like skulls,iron pots,necklaces,fossilized fingers,ect,ect cant be produced anymore,or now found to have nothing embedded in them.for the same reason that a lot of people connected around the j f kennedy murder were soon after gone and embedded into their graves.the truth cannot be exposed to the sheeple and if any evidence surfaces that does not agree with the current forced upon us belief structure,it will be slowly and surely eliminated...but the photographic evidence of these strange artifacts remains and cannot be eliminated because too many prints of the originals were made...
edit on 11-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

So every scientist who ever dug up evidence of pre-classical-civilization plastics has been murdered and their research suppressed? Or these antediluvian civilizations simply didn't use plastic?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join