It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Amazing. The ability of wishful thinkers to ignore evidence and fact. We are the first to reach this level of technology and no amount of evidence or common sense is going to get wishful thinkers to believe otherwise.

The fact that there is no evidence to support the fantasy, the fact that the fossil fuels and minerals which are needed for a high tech level society were laying in the ground practicaly untouched until a couple of hundred years ago. The fact that there is nothing to show not even a relic on the moon which would survive millions of years. Nothing but stone work which has been proven to belong to us, but claimed by unreliable laughed at lunatics with no real science to back up their claims, to be the left over of some technologicaly advanced prehistoric society.

We were a stone age people. Then there was a great leap forward through evolution and we became smarter hunter gatherers with better tools and then became farmers and then metal workers and pretty much stayed that way for thousands of years and then in the last few hundred years we started to undergo another great leap and now we have the ipad and that leap isnt over yet. All evidence, not fantasy or wishful thinking but real scientific evidence indicates that we have a great leap forward about every 40-50,000 years. Last time we made better tools and better art. This time we're building quantum computers. No lost race or forgotten technology. Sorry people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Amazing. The ability of wishful thinkers to ignore evidence and fact. We are the first to reach this level of technology and no amount of evidence or common sense is going to get wishful thinkers to believe otherwise.

The fact that there is no evidence to support the fantasy, the fact that the fossil fuels and minerals which are needed for a high tech level society were laying in the ground practicaly untouched until a couple of hundred years ago. The fact that there is nothing to show not even a relic on the moon which would survive millions of years. Nothing but stone work which has been proven to belong to us, but claimed by unreliable laughed at lunatics with no real science to back up their claims, to be the left over of some technologicaly advanced prehistoric society.

We were a stone age people. Then there was a great leap forward through evolution and we became smarter hunter gatherers with better tools and then became farmers and then metal workers and pretty much stayed that way for thousands of years and then in the last few hundred years we started to undergo another great leap and now we have the ipad and that leap isnt over yet. All evidence, not fantasy or wishful thinking but real scientific evidence indicates that we have a great leap forward about every 40-50,000 years. Last time we made better tools and better art. This time we're building quantum computers. No lost race or forgotten technology. Sorry people.
perhaps maybe we might be the first to reach this level of a metal/plastic based technology.but we have lived this way for so long that its hard for most people to imagine the possibility of living any other way.a long lost civilization that may have lived totally different than we do,not posessed by materialism,not divided by greed and then were erased beneath the crushing devastation of mile high mountains of ice grinding and obliterating everything in their path and/or pole shift and axis tilt causing world wide mega tsunamis... and i'm suppose to be blind and dumbed down enough to actually believe what "they" tell "us" that modern humans were walking around for 200,000 years and did nothing more than invent a club, flint tipped spears and camp fires...then...all of a sudden...out of nowhere...5 or 6,000 years ago we suddenly invented mathematics,celestial observation,city building,megalithic monuments,farming,written language...please ...i dont think so...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

....and i'm suppose to be blind and dumbed down enough to actually believe what "they" tell "us" that modern humans were walking around for 200,000 years and did nothing more than invent a club, flint tipped spears and camp fires...then...all of a sudden...out of nowhere...5 or 6,000 years ago we suddenly invented mathematics,celestial observation,city building,megalithic monuments,farming,written language...please ...i dont think so...

Nope, still getting it wrong

When did pottery come into existence? 14,000 years ago with ceramics going back 30,000 years

First villages or habitations up to 9,000 years ago and probably much earlier

Etc

Try to get the basics of the time line right, LOL

Not all the cultures of earth did so, some remained nomadic hunter, like their ancestors to this day. Why are you surprized that a few cultures 'took' off, the record is there - why do you disbelieve it?

Could you tell us, with your parameters and criteria; what the speed of advance of human civilization SHOULD be since you find the historical timeline unsettling.....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its all in control of the Reptilians. If you see the Geico insurance commercials with the “cavemen” they are always deemed stupid and such

But, when they use the Lizard (Gecko) he always is logical and smart.

Its right there in our face!!!

We are being used and the reptilians are in charge!!
edit on 31-8-2011 by RUFFREADY because: replaced" is" with "in"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
we would be cave men once again and the world we left behind would drift and fade into myths and legends!!![

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by miniatus

It's quite easy to imagine that another civilization as advanced, if not more advanced.. was once here.
thanx for your comment....if we were reverted back into a prehistoric state, all our concerns would be focused around food,shelter and clothing...we would be cave men once again and the world we left behind would drift and fade into myths and legends!!!
edit on 15-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Which is exactly what I believe happened. The myths and legends hold a grain of truth in them as they were the champions and leaders of those times long and forgotten. Whether they were ancient astronauts or just the royalty and military of the time I'm still up in the air about.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Its all in control of the Reptilians. If you see the Geico insurance commercials with the “cavemen” they are always deemed stupid and such

But, when they use the Lizard (Gecko) he always is logical and smart.

Its right there in our face!!!

We are being used and the reptilians are in charge!!
edit on 31-8-2011 by RUFFREADY because: replaced" is" with "in"
i am aware of the royal bloodlines of our worlds evil, iron fisted, war waging, fear inducing leaders. who stem from a breed of bi pedal dinosaur that branched off and evolved superior intelligence long, long before we came upon the evolutionary scene. who were able to eacape the mega destruction of the asteroid or comet. some in starships and some underground and those that escaped into deep space have returned in their interstellar craft which stay hidden on the dark side of the moon, sending out their flying saucer scout ships whenever they decide upon another human abduction or reconnaissance mission. the others still reside within the unreachable regions beneath our feet and in the unfathomable depths within our oceans. from far below they deliver pre emptive strikes against us in the form of volcanic eruptions,earthquakes and pandemics. the military and governments of this fallen world are posessed by these evil beings and are well aware of whats being done and they are willing accompliceses against their human slaves, who are in for a horrible and hellish awakening, when the reptilian invasion is launched on two fronts, from above and below simultaneously and this will happen someday because we live in ignorant denial of their existence and are trained to laugh at and ridicule any witnesses who are brave enough to come forward and speak of what they have encountered and seen with their own eyes,who fight a losing battle,who attempt a hopeless struggle, trying to warn us of their reality and sinister intentions...
edit on 31-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

if there was a combination of all out nuclear war which would create a prolonged nuclear winter and usher in an ice age...axis tilt or pole shift causing global mega tsunamis,then include 10,000 years of errosion and decay...there would'nt be much of anything left and almost every single culture tells of horrible floods long long ago and what evidence remains of napoleons grand army and all his conquests,his empire, weapons,uniforms,? just about nothing and that was only 200 years ago and without any inteference from a global disaster...

You are just being absurd.

We have found remains of huts built of mere skins and bone that date back 14,000 years, yet you think the 100 foot deep, 3 acre solid concrete footprint of multiple skyscrapers all over the Earth would just "disappear"?

You wish too hard. Take a deep breath.

Harte

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

if there was a combination of all out nuclear war which would create a prolonged nuclear winter and usher in an ice age...axis tilt or pole shift causing global mega tsunamis,then include 10,000 years of errosion and decay...there would'nt be much of anything left and almost every single culture tells of horrible floods long long ago and what evidence remains of napoleons grand army and all his conquests,his empire, weapons,uniforms,? just about nothing and that was only 200 years ago and without any inteference from a global disaster...

You are just being absurd.

We have found remains of huts built of mere skins and bone that date back 14,000 years, yet you think the 100 foot deep, 3 acre solid concrete footprint of multiple skyscrapers all over the Earth would just "disappear"?

You wish too hard. Take a deep breath.

Harte
so in 200,000 or so years of "modern humans" walking around earth,i'm suppose to believe that we spent only the last 5 to 10,000 of all those years in any advanced kind of society and knowing how we went from horse drawn carriages to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in a mere 60 years...whos fooling who?!?! and theres nothing absurd about whats in this link > www.bibliotecapleyades.net... do you realize what the unimaginably destructive power that mile high ice grinding and crushing their way across the continents actually means? and heres the decay rate of common materials > www.greenlivingtips.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

The engineering techniques and design of all ancient megalithic structures uses a system of mathmatics that we base our own inferior mathmatical systems on today.

Not to mention that they are impossible by our current technological standards. This is the missing link so to speak in our past history.

How did they do the stuff they did?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

The engineering techniques and design of all ancient megalithic structures uses a system of mathmatics that we base our own inferior mathmatical systems on today.

Not to mention that they are impossible by our current technological standards. This is the missing link so to speak in our past history.

How did they do the stuff they did?
alien intervention? read what edgar cayce said while in a trance about the great pyramid and sphinx construction methods and dates > www.cayce.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think the past civilasation easily got to our level.I read recently of shampoo type containers being found in india.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I think the past civilasation easily got to our level.I read recently of shampoo type containers being found in india.
hi... i never read about that before,if you have a few minutes read about this man edgar cayce and what he said about the pyramids and sphinx,he gave over 20,000!! psychic in-trance readings back about 70 years ago,this is one of them,they are questions asked and his responses to them > www.cayce.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Sorry, but I cannot buy it. Any truly advanced civilization will leave fingerprints on the land that will unmistakable. Although buildings facades may crumble, stone masonry work, foundations, metal implements, radioactive, and synthetics will survive in some recognizable matter for 10,000’s of years.

Things have been found. some time a little story comes up.
then it all gets forgotten! the Egyptian battery.
the crystal skulls. we can only just make them now!
the dark ages? why so dark?
the church went on a mad killing spree. the witch burning.
but the dont tell you that the (evil) church found all satans toys!
they found all the evidence and destroyed or hid it.
the Vatican holds more than just books.
I think there is a lot more to it than that. see my post.
We did not destroy are selfs we had help!
my post. who controls them?
edit on 31-8-2011 by buddha because: why not?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Sorry, but I cannot buy it. Any truly advanced civilization will leave fingerprints on the land that will unmistakable. Although buildings facades may crumble, stone masonry work, foundations, metal implements, radioactive, and synthetics will survive in some recognizable matter for 10,000’s of years.

Unless it was intentionally/unintentionally hidden or destroyed.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Unless it was intentionally/unintentionally hidden or destroyed.
hi..maybe some things were intentionally hidden on the dark side of the moon..."those who live without knowing what happened before they were born,remain perpetually a child" < socrates < i think its socrates? but now i cant find this quote anywhere on the internet...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The sattelite story was an interveiw i listened to,anyways,
i just think that they would have left a major debris feild like we are doing right now.
So for the meteor hitting one of there left behind probes i would say it couldnt have hit all of them and for
gravity pulling the satelites into earth, like i will said it couldnt have pulled all of them down, leaving only a very few remaining circling around the earth. At least for a short time being so that we may find them possibly unintentionally.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
all the real hard core proof evidence never sees the light of day and will never be on the evening news or front page headlines...like > "flying saucer buried beneath the great pyramid" or "50,000 year old spaceship found crashed on dark side of moon"...its more like > "brittany spears changes hair style" or " harry potter part 28 breaks box office"...its really sad...we are continuously blinded from the truth,constantly assaulted with mundane meaningless things and when all is said and done mean nothing and get us nowhere...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

What Egyptian battery?

They were made in the 1800's and sold in Europe. So, why in the world do you believe the above?

It's just a term used to denote a certain time period.

They hold secrets about pedophile priests. That's about it.

Harte

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by buddha

What Egyptian battery?

They were made in the 1800's and sold in Europe. So, why in the world do you believe the above?

It's just a term used to denote a certain time period.

They hold secrets about pedophile priests. That's about it.

Harte
read about all the evidence contained in these links,again and again they offer undeniable evidence that we are lied to about our history and our origins...explain these mysterious artifacts >>> paranormal.about.com... and these >>> paranormal.about.com...
edit on 1-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
and heres even more amazing and mysterious discoveries that prove we are lied to about our history and origins,these strange and out of place artifacts are astounding to think about >>> www.bibleufo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join