It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by blocula

i doubt they forgot fire and i never said they did.if archeologists dig down in "one" area and proclaim "this is when we started using fire" that would be true for that area they were digging in,it doesnt mean that that date would hold up all over the world and who said that we forgot the wheel,we obviously have not forgotten it,look around. atlantis perhaps lived without fire or the wheel and when they were destroyed or destroyed themselves,the survivors,us ,"then" invented the wheel and harnessed fire...

No...I said they forgot fire. Or to be more specific, I said that IF there was an ancient civilization that had great technology and fell, then they would have had to have forgotten fire.

And I see where your confused....Scientists didn't just dig down in one area, they have evidence of digs all over the world...they can date sites that didn't have fire,,.....then they can date sites to an approximate date when they did have fire. I'm not claiming they know the exact moment fire was invented, but they have a general Idea, because any site dated before a certain date does not have evidence of fire. If you don't buy all of that, then what of the wheel, or the pulley, or hundreds of other extremely simple Ideas that there is even better evidence that they were not used by the normal population before certain times. Ideas that are so simple, and useful that they would most certainly never be forgotten by a society struggling to get by after a catastrophic event.
edit on 24-8-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: something something or something

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ok so one day thousands of years ago a hunter gatherer was sitting somewhere feeling a bit lazy and decided to make himself an anti gravity device. His technology just popped into his hand because he didn't get to that anti gravity device through hundreds of years of invention which brought about throw off technology and knowledge he could use to develope it. Well of course there wasn't hundred of years of technology that helped him get there because he wasn't mining in order to support it. So being briliant he goes in search of oils and iron ore sitting at the surface and begins to extract the core materials and a couple of days later after setting,shaping,welding (he made the high tech tools to do this during his lunch break) he has himself an anti gravity device to lift huge blocks and a lazer device to gut the rock as well.

He then presents it to all the others and they go ahead and make pyramids.And all the poeple are pleased.

Thousands of years later and long after this God like technology has been forgotten, because it is something people would forget, really smart and educated people see the work that was done but can't understand how because they aren't as smart and only have phd's so they call on the people who aren't bogged down by phd's and those other people see right away how it was done but they see the power as well and to keep the ones with phd's in the dark they tell the one's with phd's that it was aliens who helped the pyramid builders and to this day the people with phd's are less informed than the one's without.

Ok I'm converted

edit on 24-8-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
thanx for all the recent comments! they're all intelligently written and fascinating to read,i see the light of truth shining through an opening door and its getting brighter...i think that the "ruling elite" escaped the destruction of atlantis and some went to what is now called sumeria and egypt and were the architects of the three pyramids at giza and the sphinx. another group of survivors went to what is now known as central america and were the architects of the pyramid of the sun. these elite survivors became these peoples leaders,their kings and queens and they may have arrived at these places in flying saucers,which would explain all the "gods from the sky" that every ancient culture speaks of. i also believe that these elite may very well have continued their royal bloodlines as the kings and queens of spain,germany,france and england and are still ruling us today...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
look at how incredible this almost 500ft tall pyramid actually is and imagine what it must have looked like when it was new. the 2nd link explains how "we could not" build this structure even today!...connect.in.com... and this >>> www.europa.com...
edit on 24-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

look at how incredible this almost 500ft tall pyramid actually is and imagine what it must have looked like when it was new. the 2nd link explains how "we could not" build this structure even today!...connect.in.com... and this >>> www.europa.com...

look how huge the pyramid of the sun actually is! >>>www.history.com... another good link with pictures about these mysterious structures >>>www.atlanteanconspiracy.com... what edgar cayce had to say about the great pyramid during one of his 15,000 in-trance readings! >>>www.cayce.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

i think that the "ruling elite" escaped the destruction of atlantis and some went to what is now called sumeria and egypt and were the architects of the three pyramids at giza and the sphinx. another group of survivors went to what is now known as central america and were the architects of the pyramid of the sun.

Howdy

You do realize that the pyramid of the Sun was built thousands of years after the Giza pyramids?

Cayce

Cayce on the pyramid

6. (Q) What are the correct interpretations of the indications in the Great Pyramid regarding the time when the present depression will end?
(A) The changes as indicated and outlined are for the latter part of the present year [1932]. As far as depression is concerned, this is not - as in the minds of many - because fear has arisen, but rather that, when fear has arisen in the hearts of the created, SIN lieth at the door. Then, the change will occur - or that seeking will make the definite change - in the latter portion of the present year. Not that times financially will be better, but the minds of the people will be fitted to the conditions better.

7. (Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid?
(A) Was one hundred years in construction. Begun and completed in the period of Araaraart's time, with Hermes and Ra.

8. (Q) What was the date B.C. of that period?
(A) 10,490 to 10,390 before the Prince entered into Egypt.

9. (Q) What definite details are indicated as to what will happen after we enter the period of the King's Chamber?
(A) When the bridegroom is at hand, all do rejoice. When we enter that understanding of being in the King's presence, with that of the mental seeking, the joy, the buoyancy, the new understanding, the new life, through the period.

10. (Q) What is the significance of the empty sarcophagus?
(A) That there will be no more death. Don't misunderstand or misinterpret! but the INTERPRETATION of death will be made plain.

12. (Q) What will be the type and extent of the upheaval in '36?
(A) The wars, the upheavals in the interior of the earth, and the shifting of same by the differentiation in the axis as respecting the positions from the Polaris center.

13. (Q) Is there not a verse of scripture in Isaiah mentioning the rock on which the great pyramid is builded?
(A) Not as we find; rather the rock on which John VIEWED the New Jerusalem - that is, as of the entering in the King's Chamber in the Pyramid.

14. (Q) What is the date, as recorded by the Pyramid, of entering in the King's Chamber?
(A) '38 to '58.

16. (Q) How was this particular Great Pyramid of Gizeh built?
(A) By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stone floats in the air in the same manner. This will be discovered in '58.

So was it? Cayce was making stuff up
edit on 25/8/11 by Hanslune because: Added material

edit on 25/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

look how huge the pyramid of the sun actually is! >>>www.history.com... another good link with pictures about these mysterious structures >>>www.atlanteanconspiracy.com... what edgar cayce had to say about the great pyramid during one of his 15,000 in-trance readings! >>>www.cayce.com...
yeah i was just comparing the sizes...so,after examining these links ^^^ we are told that the great pyramid was completed in 2,560 bc,which means they tell us its 4,571 years old...according to edgar cayce during one of his 15,000! in-trance readings the great pyramid was completed in 10,390 bc which means he says its 12,401 years old...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
compare these two side by side pyramids en.wikipedia.org... and en.wikipedia.org... originally there was only a 9 ft height difference between these two pyramids at giza and this is the third pyramid at giza en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
in the twelfth century the muslims spent 8 months trying to destroy the pyramids at giza!...totally pathetic! and they couldnt do it,it was too difficult....what a bunch of morons,trying to destroy these beautiful and mysterious structures...heres the idiot who commanded that they were to be destroyed >>>en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I sometimes think this is a cycle and it has happened more than once history really does repeat itself

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

i think that the "ruling elite" escaped the destruction of atlantis and some went to what is now called sumeria and egypt and were the architects of the three pyramids at giza and the sphinx. another group of survivors went to what is now known as central america and were the architects of the pyramid of the sun.

Howdy

You do realize that the pyramid of the Sun was built thousands of years after the Giza pyramids?

Cayce

Cayce on the pyramid

6. (Q) What are the correct interpretations of the indications in the Great Pyramid regarding the time when the present depression will end?
(A) The changes as indicated and outlined are for the latter part of the present year [1932]. As far as depression is concerned, this is not - as in the minds of many - because fear has arisen, but rather that, when fear has arisen in the hearts of the created, SIN lieth at the door. Then, the change will occur - or that seeking will make the definite change - in the latter portion of the present year. Not that times financially will be better, but the minds of the people will be fitted to the conditions better.

7. (Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid?
(A) Was one hundred years in construction. Begun and completed in the period of Araaraart's time, with Hermes and Ra.

8. (Q) What was the date B.C. of that period?
(A) 10,490 to 10,390 before the Prince entered into Egypt.

9. (Q) What definite details are indicated as to what will happen after we enter the period of the King's Chamber?
(A) When the bridegroom is at hand, all do rejoice. When we enter that understanding of being in the King's presence, with that of the mental seeking, the joy, the buoyancy, the new understanding, the new life, through the period.

10. (Q) What is the significance of the empty sarcophagus?
(A) That there will be no more death. Don't misunderstand or misinterpret! but the INTERPRETATION of death will be made plain.

(A) The wars, the upheavals in the interior of the earth, and the shifting of same by the differentiation in the axis as respecting the positions from the Polaris center.

13. (Q) Is there not a verse of scripture in Isaiah mentioning the rock on which the great pyramid is builded?
(A) Not as we find; rather the rock on which John VIEWED the New Jerusalem - that is, as of the entering in the King's Chamber in the Pyramid.

14. (Q) What is the date, as recorded by the Pyramid, of entering in the King's Chamber?
(A) '38 to '58.

(A) By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stone floats in the air in the same manner. This will be discovered in '58.

So was it? Cayce was making stuff up
edit on 25/8/11 by Hanslune because: Added material

edit on 25/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
^^^ if it was discovered in 1958,do you actually think that "they" tptb would tell "us" about it...no they would'nt and if you read about edgar cayce in depth you'll see that he was not making things up...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i agree totally blocula,we have been programmed to live in the ego and massage it with a materialistic outlook,as i have mentioned in previous messages,we are looking for evidence that is there but because it doesnt fit with our overblown sense of egotistical superior beliefs that we have always been the dominant species on this planet.we wont accept or havnt been given the choice to make up our own minds,c'mon every bit of news is carefully monitered and unknown people have placed themselves into a position where they decide how much info us the useless eaters are allowed to know! this thread actually got me asking my friends and daughters that a.could you catch kill and prepare a family meal over a bonfire?and b. build a shelter?it was at the point of having to gut whatever had been caught that my daughters all decided that if the doomsday event of 2012 does occur then the world would gain 3 more vegetarians!! the point i also tried to make about the great pyramid was actually from a fascinating book signs in the sky (sorry cant recall the authors name at mo but will try to find it and post later)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by maglyn
reply to post by blocula

i agree totally blocula,we have been programmed to live in the ego and massage it with a materialistic outlook,as i have mentioned in previous messages,we are looking for evidence that is there but because it doesnt fit with our overblown sense of egotistical superior beliefs that we have always been the dominant species on this planet.we wont accept or havnt been given the choice to make up our own minds,c'mon every bit of news is carefully monitered and unknown people have placed themselves into a position where they decide how much info us the useless eaters are allowed to know! this thread actually got me asking my friends and daughters that a.could you catch kill and prepare a family meal over a bonfire?and b. build a shelter?it was at the point of having to gut whatever had been caught that my daughters all decided that if the doomsday event of 2012 does occur then the world would gain 3 more vegetarians!! the point i also tried to make about the great pyramid was actually from a fascinating book signs in the sky (sorry cant recall the authors name at mo but will try to find it and post later)
thanx for your excellent comment...if evidence is discovered that doesnt agree with the powers that be and their pre arranged agenda, it will be snuffed out and fed to the wolves of ridicule and denial...theres a small book worth of links in this thread filled with evidence that will never see the light of mainstream acceptance

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Howdy Blocula

if it was discovered in 1958,do you actually think that "they" tptb would tell "us" about it...no they would'nt and if you read about edgar cayce in depth you'll see that he was not making things up...

It wasn't discovered, he made it up. Yes I have read all about Mr. Cayce and his making stuff up - the question is why do you believe it?

Oh my the old dodge of the "tptb" who provide the blanket excuse for why various claims have no evidence.......so why didn't you explain those other failed claims of Cayce? LOL

(A) The wars, the upheavals in the interior of the earth, and the shifting of same by the differentiation in the axis as respecting the positions from the Polaris center

I don't quite recall this happening...

Strangely this doesn't seem to have happened either - let me guess the 'TPTB'....

thanx for your excellent comment...if evidence is discovered that doesnt agree with the powers that be and their pre arranged agenda, it will be snuffed out and fed to the wolves of ridicule and denial...theres a small book worth of links in this thread filled with evidence that will never see the light of mainstream acceptance

So what is this pre-arranged agenda?

That doesnt agree with the powers that be

Have they put out a list?

edit on 26/8/11 by Hanslune because: Added material

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Howdy Blocula

if it was discovered in 1958,do you actually think that "they" tptb would tell "us" about it...no they would'nt and if you read about edgar cayce in depth you'll see that he was not making things up...

It wasn't discovered, he made it up. Yes I have read all about Mr. Cayce and his making stuff up - the question is why do you believe it?

Oh my the old dodge of the "tptb" who provide the blanket excuse for why various claims have no evidence.......so why didn't you explain those other failed claims of Cayce? LOL

(A) The wars, the upheavals in the interior of the earth, and the shifting of same by the differentiation in the axis as respecting the positions from the Polaris center

I don't quite recall this happening...

Strangely this doesn't seem to have happened either - let me guess the 'TPTB'....

So what is this pre-arranged agenda?

That doesnt agree with the powers that be

Have they put out a list?

edit on 26/8/11 by Hanslune because: Added material
remember the spanish civil war? and no psychic has every single thing they say happen.edgar cayce crushes the ability of nostrodamus "and his over inflated reputation" . nostrodamus was extremely vague,you can read almost anything or any time period into his quatrains.edgar cayce fell into a trance and gave over 20,000 !!! readings. and the pre-arranged agenda is the powers that be and how they dont want the masses to realize and understand their true history.they want the sheep to believe that we here and now are the greatest and most powerful civilization that has ever existed and any evidence that proves otherwise will be snuffed out or laughed at and never discussed in the news...this is simply not true,there are pages upon pages of links within this thread that prove otherwise...en.wikipedia.org... www.edgarcayce.org... www.near-death.com...
edit on 26-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

remember the spanish civil war? and no psychic has every single thing they say happen.edgar cayce crushes the ability of nostrodamus "and his over inflated reputation" . nostrodamus was extremely vague,you can read almost anything or any time period into his quatrains.edgar cayce fell into a trance and gave over 20,000 !!! readings. and the pre-arranged agenda is the powers that be and how they dont want the masses to realize and understand their true history.they want the sheep to believe that we here and now are the greatest and most powerful civilization that has ever existed and any evidence that proves otherwise will be snuffed out or laughed at and never discussed in the news...this is simply not true,there are pages upon pages of links within this thread that prove otherwise...

Yes I'm aware of the SCW - your point other than not answering my questions above? Before you try to claim that EC made an outstanding prediction above the SCW remember that it was predicted by political astute people generations before that and were an off shoot of the Carlist wars and the fight between fascist and communist ideas, it was expected.

Well we agree that Nostrodamus couldn't predict anything either. My father in 1945 predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1995, fifty years - was he psychic? LOL 9well okay he missed by a few years....)

Depending on how you want to describe civilization - ours is superior to any that has come before - there is no evidence for an 'Atlantis' type civ

The links you give show a shocking disregard for; evidence, logic and the scientific method - which is why they remain fringe or at best 'alternative'

Now try answering those questions I asked earlier, I predict you'll feel better

edit on 26/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

remember the spanish civil war? and no psychic has every single thing they say happen.edgar cayce crushes the ability of nostrodamus "and his over inflated reputation" . nostrodamus was extremely vague,you can read almost anything or any time period into his quatrains.edgar cayce fell into a trance and gave over 20,000 !!! readings. and the pre-arranged agenda is the powers that be and how they dont want the masses to realize and understand their true history.they want the sheep to believe that we here and now are the greatest and most powerful civilization that has ever existed and any evidence that proves otherwise will be snuffed out or laughed at and never discussed in the news...this is simply not true,there are pages upon pages of links within this thread that prove otherwise...

Yes I'm aware of the SCW - your point other than not answering my questions above? Before you try to claim that EC made an outstanding prediction above the SCW remember that it was predicted by political astute people generations before that and were an off shoot of the Carlist wars and the fight between fascist and communist ideas, it was expected.

Well we agree that Nostrodamus couldn't predict anything either. My father in 1945 predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1995, fifty years - was he psychic? LOL 9well okay he missed by a few years....)

Depending on how you want to describe civilization - ours is superior to any that has come before - there is no evidence for an 'Atlantis' type civ

The links you give show a shocking disregard for; evidence, logic and the scientific method - which is why they remain fringe or at best 'alternative'

Now try answering those questions I asked earlier, I predict you'll feel better

edit on 26/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
visualize the comet that passed close by to the earth and actually tilted its axis causing world wide mega tsunamis,earthquakes and ushered in another ice age,a comet which may be the planet venus. which is also the meaning of the word lucifer!,the morning star,venus. most of the evidence of ancient civilizations would have been smashed,obliterated and swept away and after time,erosion and decay...very little would remain,just the odd and unusual discoveries that are kept out of the limelight...www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i agree whole hearted with you on this .
i also believe that the east or asia was the leading powers and advanced civilisations in the last time .
and each time the catastrophy happens , the roles reverse , and this could be the that more advanced the technology , the worse the destruction . just a thought.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by blocula

i agree whole hearted with you on this .
i also believe that the east or asia was the leading powers and advanced civilisations in the last time .
and each time the catastrophy happens , the roles reverse , and this could be the that more advanced the technology , the worse the destruction . just a thought.
hi and thanx for your comment,maybe those pre ice age civilizations were located where china and india are now. as the evidence for nuclear warfare in these areas long long ago shows. as well as many other areas across the earth,which may mean an ancient global nuclear war...>>> www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
heres the best link yet >>>www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join