It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 31
154
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i'll bet that you and most others "have not seen" everything in this links 73 pages hundreds of times...the evidence just here is a whole books worth > s8int.com...


Well lets see its full of creationism, velikovsky, etc you do realize don't you that creationism (the YEC version) contradicts your earlier ideas about a Atlantean world of 36,000 years ago.

I've been dealing with 'fringe' for 40+ years and since they just recycle the same stuff over and over I rarely see anything new.

Again, look thru this morass of silliness in your links and pick three that you have researched and 'know' about and we can proceed.

Challenges; have you figured out how I would be suppressed?

Have you looked at the Piri Reis map? 3-4 minutes and you can figure out the guys who are touting it are lying. Why not give it a try?




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
people view all this out of place out of time evidence as being "fringe",only because we have been trained and taught to look at it that way.this so called fringe evidence goes completely against the tptb's agenda of telling everyone that we are the greatest society that has ever lived,when we are not...

and they most of all don't want the masses to know that great civilizations rise and fall in cycles again and again.we are only the most recent of many great civilization that have risen and fallen and we are next to fall. tptb don't want the masses to know that they are well aware of this rise and fall cycle and that they have prepared for themselves,with our blood,sweat and tears and with the extortion of our worker/slave tax money,underground,blast proof bunkers.that they and their beautiful rich friends and their comfort women whores,who will run and hide inside,to ride the storm out.a coming destruction that they are well aware is on its way.while most of the masses left above are annihilated on the surface and then they will arise up out of their bunkers to assume control, as the new leaders, the new royalty of a less populated more easily controllable society.who will have lost and forgotten the knowledge and technology of their civilization.knowledge and technology that the new leaders will have purposefullt retained.which will enable them to seem god like in their new world order...

just like the survivors of atlantis did.who escaped their destruction by fleeing west to what we now call central america and east to what we now call the middle east and became the royalty,the god like leaders of the myans,incas,aztecs,egyptians,babylonians and sumerians and whos retained knowledge and technology was responsible for the megalithic structures like the pyramids....this is the truth of our sad reality that happened before and is going to happen again and tptb are well aware of it...

remember the recent east coast earthquake? the very first thing that happened, was all the "rich beautiful people" our royalty,were quickly ushered into underground safety bunkers! while the ordinary joes and janes were condemned to die on the surface...this is unbelievable, but true...
edit on 16-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 





this is unbelievable,


Finally a true statement

So why don't you open your mind and look at the Piri Reis map and see if it really shows Antarctica? As you seem to believe why are you so fearful of looking at evidence? Come on out of your self-constructed box.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
last time i checked, that very old piri reis map, when superimposed, fits almost exactly over antarctica, the way it looked before the last ice age!!!
edit on 16-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
last time i checked, that very old piri reis map, when superimposed, fits almost exactly over antarctica, the way it looked before the last ice age!!!
edit on 16-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Oh my so you are just repeating what you've been told to believe. Why don't you do the research yourself and compare the Piri Reis map to the real world?

Show us a comparison

or you can look at this one

Piri Reis comparison to the real world

It really isn't that hard.......hide in your box or challenge your bias




The outline of the Piri Reis is in Pink and the real world is in black


edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: Added image



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
oh i see,the piri reis map shows that part of the world as it looked before the last ice age and before the poles shifted, causing the earths axis to tilt and virtually annihilate the great civilizations that once flourished...www.valdostamuseum.org...
edit on 17-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
oh i see,the piri reis map shows that part of the world as it looked before the last ice age and before the poles shifted, causing the earths axis to tilt and virtually annihilate the great civilizations that once flourished...www.valdostamuseum.org...
edit on 17-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


another link with no validity to what we are discussing....wow so Europe and Africa looked just like they do now but the Americas are a mess and Antarctica shifted a few thousand miles....sure that must be what happened - of course the map has written on it where the information came from but hey, why would you want to actually read what the map says when you can make stuff up? Right, LOL

How is it inside that box?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
come on...there's no validity to the bible either, but that does'nt stop billions of people who swear on it and live by it...?...we believe what we want to believe and we don't believe what we don't want to believe. can you prove to me,beyond all doubt,that napoleon invaded russia in 1812?...if you think you can...how?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
come on...there's no validity to the bible either, but that does'nt stop billions of people who swear on it and live by it...?...we believe what we want to believe and we don't believe what we don't want to believe. can you prove to me,beyond all doubt,that napoleon invaded russia in 1812?...if you think you can...how?


Well we agree on the bible then. We can base reality on what science tells us - that does eliminate a number of nasty alternatives.

Beyond doubt, you mean evidence that you won't just deny? LOL . You use denial all the time and have demonstrated above that this is your main tool in dealing with what you don't want to deal with. There is a mountain of evidence that Napoleon invaded Russia but if you will simply deny it exists what is the point?

Now back to Piri Reis, are you going to deny the evidence or accept what your eyes (and common sense) tell you?



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 


Thanks Harte - I will take a look through these over the next week.

Regards
F



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i would actually rather be dead, than have to be crushed and drowned and die from one of these gargantuas water monsters. imagine several mega-tsunamis smashing into and across the continents of earth simultaneously! just these horrible waves alone would be bad enough. but when combined with a pole shift or axis tilt...forget it...its game over for most of humanity. along with most of our structures and technology, which would also be smashed and obliterated and dragged out into the oceans depths. these massive and terrible waves would strike several times across the same area, not just once and drown most people and crush stone and metal objects with millions of tons of violently thrashing weight...> en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i would actually rather be dead, than have to be crushed and drowned and die from one of these gargantuas water monsters. imagine several mega-tsunamis smashing into and across the continents of earth simultaneously! just these horrible waves alone would be bad enough. but when combined with a pole shift or axis tilt...forget it...its game over for most of humanity. along with most of our structures and technology, which would also be smashed and obliterated and dragged out into the oceans depths. these massive and terrible waves would strike several times across the same area, not just once and drown most people and crush stone and metal objects with millions of tons of violently thrashing weight...> en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Just a note blocula when you want to avoid answering difficult question by disappearing then reappearing so you can act like all is forgotten - its best to wait 7 days or more, LOL

Unfortunately such waves would leave geologically fingermarks - there are no such fingermarks covering the world in the time frame you suggested. Your own source lists those that have occurred - none in your time frame. How do you explain why your own source doesn't support your contention? A magnectic polar shift also leave traceable changes in the orientation of lava, no such marks are found in the time frame you suggested.

So have you accepted that the Piri Reis map is normal and you were mislead by fringe propaganda?
edit on 21/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
unfortunately, i do have to work and sleep. but i try and answer every single reply in my threads,at least most of them..."mega tsunamis" are also know as "purification waves"... a very chilling name that fits into this thread very well...as far as the map goes...its very real and "if you read this link" you will understand that and did you know that greenland is actually seperate islands/land masses connected as one by snow and ice! as the map shows! and that fact was only recently proven...there's no way the makers of this " drawn from the air" map could have know this,unless it is very very old... www.aliensthetruth.com...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
its very real and "if you read this link" you will understand that and did you know that greenland is actually seperate islands/land masses connected as one by snow and ice! as the map shows! and that fact was only recently proven...there's no way the makers of this " drawn from the air" map could have know this,unless it is very very old


Given that the Piri Reis map dopesn't even show Greenland, I somehow doubt you even have an inkling of what you're talking about.

Also, why would showing Greenland necessarily require that the map be "very very old"? That is, pretending that Greenland is even shown - which it's not.

Harte



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
unfortunately, i do have to work and sleep. but i try and answer every single reply in my threads,


...except for the ones you miss, LOL



at least most of them..."mega tsunamis" are also know as "purification waves"... a very chilling name that fits into this thread very well.


As for answering queries I noted that your use of mega tsunamis was not supported in the time you suggested by the evidence - this of course is ignored by you!



..as far as the map goes...its very real and "if you read this link" you will understand that and did you know that greenland is actually seperate islands/land masses connected as one by snow and ice! as the map shows!


Sorry Blocula but the website is wrong, Greenland doesn't show up on the map - I would humbly suggest that instead of reading fringe website that you take the time to actually LOOK at the map, the writers are simply repeating what another fringe source says. If one traces it back you'll probably find they are mistaking the the La Costa map - which does show Greenland, with Piri Reis which doesn't....

Care to point to 'Greenland'?



there's no way the makers of this " drawn from the air" map could have know this,unless it is very very old...

..drawn from the air huh, you sure about that? Because the map margin notes themselves explains the sources, regular old maps, including one about a map based on the very recent (for then) discoveries of Columbus. On the Piri Reis map that is inscription #5. Blocula have you read the translations of the inscriptions on the map? Don't you think you should?

Hapgood was an extremely poor researcher but fairly good at making stuff up. Fortunately the map margin notes pretty much tell the story. However if you don't read them then you are in the dark.....



edit on 21/9/11 by Hanslune because: added image



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
unfortunately, i do have to work and sleep. but i try and answer every single reply in my threads,at least most of them..."mega tsunamis" are also know as "purification waves"...


Please note that they are only LOCAL activity. They affect just one small part of the coastline and not a whole coastline or whole island.


did you know that greenland is actually seperate islands/land masses connected as one by snow and ice! as the map shows!

All the geological maps contradict that. You can see one here


They found some (small) islands hidden by the ice sheet, yes, but the whole continent is not two islands. The part in the middle is lower than sea level because of the weight of the ice.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
first of all it says right in the link > www.aliensthetruth.com... that where we call greenland,is shown in the map and it shows what greenland and antarctica looked like "without ice". something that we have only been able to recently verify with radar...

and as i said, a mega tsunami caused by and in conjunction with an axis tilt or pole shift would send gigantic waves across large portions of the continents.these waves would be unimaginably huge and destructive,almost beyond our understanding.they would usher in the near extinction of the human race.the asteroid that struck the yucatan,65 million years ago,caused a mega tsunami that was 1.86 miles high !!! < can we even comprehend what that would actually do to us ??? its hundreds or thousands of millions of tons of violently crashing and thrashing water...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
first of all it says right in the link > www.aliensthetruth.com... that where we call greenland,is shown in the map and it shows what greenland and antarctica looked like "without ice". something that we have only been able to recently verify with radar...


Blocula the problem is instead of us believing the fringe website we are just looking at the actual map. I also have the advantage of having Gregory McIntosh's book on the Piri Reis which shows very good close ups - the map doesn't show greenland - not even close - if you'd take a look you'd see that Europe is cut off at the Bay of Biscay nothing north of that is shown....


and as i said, a mega tsunami caused by and in conjunction with an axis tilt or pole shift would send gigantic waves across large portions of the continents.these waves would be unimaginably huge and destructive,almost beyond our understanding.they would usher in the near extinction of the human race.the asteroid that struck the yucatan,65 million years ago,caused a mega tsunami that was 1.86 miles high !!! < can we even comprehend what that would actually do to us ??? its hundreds of millions of tons of violently crashing and thrashing water..


Yes we can and the part you seem to have difficulty understanding is so much force leaves traces on the land and in the sea - such traces are missing for the time frames you suggest. Just to clarify which time frames are you suggesting for the destruction of these civilizations?
edit on 21/9/11 by Hanslune because: Spacing corrected



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
several simultaneous,miles high mega tidal waves,caused by and during an axis tilt,or pole shift, would mean game over, for the majority of the human race and what traces would they actually leave anyways? there would be whole series of waves,not just one and unless the structures were built underground,there would'nt be very much left of anything...en.wikipedia.org...

as far as the map goes...its stated in the link that the original map shows greenland....why are the facts that are stated in the links that i put up, always called wrong or fraudulent? and the ones someone else puts up or quotes from are always correct?...maybe it's the other way around...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
several simultaneous,miles high mega tidal waves,caused by and during an axis tilt,or pole shift, would mean game over, for the majority of the human race and what traces would they actually leave anyways? there would be whole series of waves,not just one and unless the structures were built underground,there would'nt be very much left of anything...en.wikipedia.org...

as far as the map goes...its stated in the link that the original map shows greenland....why are the facts that are stated in the links that i put up, always called wrong or fraudulent? and the ones someone else puts up or quotes from are always correct?...maybe it's the other way around...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



Yes and you don't think that might show up in the geological record? - they do - can you tell me which continent was stripped off all 'traces'? Because in the soil we can find traces going back hundreds of thousands of years - so why wasn't that washed away too. You appear to be just repeating yourself and ignoring our comments. The idea of 'pole shift' has no present validity- which is what the link YOU provided says do you actually read links before you post them as evidence? As there is no evidence for it in the recent geological period




as far as the map goes...its stated in the link that the original map shows greenland....


I hate to tell you this blocula - please brace yourself - they are lying to you, it would seem that they and you share something in common you are unable to look at the map - they and you just repeat what you've been told to believe




why are the facts that are stated in the links that i put up, always called wrong or fraudulent? and the ones someone else puts up or quotes from are always correct?...maybe it's the other way around...[


Because they are wrong and ours are right- and in this case all you have to do is look at the Piri Reis map and you can see that no Greenland is hown - are you still hidden at the bottom of your box, mind locked shut and unable to look at the map? LOL

Denial is never a good debate tactic and oh the link to pole shift
edit on 22/9/11 by Hanslune because: Add comment



new topics

top topics



 
154
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join