It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

visualize the comet that passed close by to the earth and actually tilted its axis causing world wide mega tsunamis,earthquakes and ushered in another ice age,a comet which may be the planet venus. which is also the meaning of the word lucifer!,the morning star,venus. most of the evidence of ancient civilizations would have been smashed,obliterated and swept away and after time,erosion and decay...very little would remain,just the odd and unusual discoveries that are kept out of the limelight...

Oh my Velikovsky nonsense. It wasn't Venus, I would recommend you read about how planets orbit the sun and what would be required to get a planet into orbit of Venus.

Unless the evidence was subducted it remains - a true amateur assumes that archaeological evidence is destroyed by being 'smashed, oblierated and swept' away - instead it survives in a recognizable form in many cases.

Here's a question for ya, why doesn't this show up in the Greenland and Antarctic ice cores?.......why does this massive destruction not show up in fossil pollen records from pond sediments? Why didn't this massive destruction sweep away the stone tools and earlier fossils - how did it JUST target the present (then) civilization and leave everything else? Puzzling isn't it? , LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

visualize the comet that passed close by to the earth and actually tilted its axis causing world wide mega tsunamis,earthquakes and ushered in another ice age,a comet which may be the planet venus. which is also the meaning of the word lucifer!,the morning star,venus. most of the evidence of ancient civilizations would have been smashed,obliterated and swept away and after time,erosion and decay...very little would remain,just the odd and unusual discoveries that are kept out of the limelight...

Oh my Velikovsky nonsense. It wasn't Venus, I would recommend you read about how planets orbit the sun and what would be required to get a planet into orbit of Venus.

Unless the evidence was subducted it remains - a true amateur assumes that archaeological evidence is destroyed by being 'smashed, oblierated and swept' away - instead it survives in a recognizable form in many cases.

Here's a question for ya, why doesn't this show up in the Greenland and Antarctic ice cores?.......why does this massive destruction not show up in fossil pollen records from pond sediments? Why didn't this massive destruction sweep away the stone tools and earlier fossils - how did it JUST target the present (then) civilization and leave everything else? Puzzling isn't it? , LOL
who says its not in the ice core samples of greenland and anarctica? if the "government funded" scientists found anything way out of the ordinary,we probably would never hear about it and i think that venus and uranus are the only planets that spin in the opposite direction from all the other planets...hmmmm i wonder why? kinda throws the accepted solar system formation model right out the window...
edit on 29-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

who says its not in the ice core samples of greenland and anarctica? if the "government funded" scientists found anything way out of the ordinary,we probably would never hear about it and i think that venus and uranus are the only planets that spin in the opposite direction from all the other planets...hmmmm i wonder why? kinda throws the accepted solar system formation model right out the window...

So your saying that every aspect of scientific research is funded by the 'government'? Is that ALL governments? That these evil governments want to hide scientific information???

Please show your evidence that the International Ice Core Data Cooperative is 'controlled'. That goes for the IGBP, INSTAAR and IICDC programs - I realize you've never heard of these but if you are going to insult these organizations by making stuff up about them I think you should at least know the names - LOL

Care to show how all the studies above have been funded by the government? What you can't? Oh forgot you are using fringe cliche's to avoid providing evidence. It easy to use denial and provide no evidence. You keep skipping and avoiding questions - pretty much demonstrates you are making stuff up or even worse just repeating what you've been told to believe.

kinda throws the accepted solar system formation model right out the window...

Sure please demonstrate how these new physics work then - oh wait you're into declarative statements beating facts.........

edit on 29/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

So your saying that every aspect of scientific research is funded by the 'government'? Is that ALL governments? That these evil governments want to hide scientific information???

Please show your evidence that the International Ice Core Data Cooperative is 'controlled'. That goes for the IGBP, INSTAAR and IICDC programs - I realize you've never heard of these but if you are going to insult these organizations by making stuff up about them I think you should at least know the names - LOL

Care to show how all the studies above have been funded by the government? What you can't? Oh forgot you are using fringe cliche's to avoid providing evidence. It easy to use denial and provide no evidence. You keep skipping and avoiding questions - pretty much demonstrates you are making stuff up or even worse just repeating what you've been told to believe.

kinda throws the accepted solar system formation model right out the window...

Sure please demonstrate how these new physics work then - oh wait you're into declarative statements beating facts.........

edit on 29/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
i know whos paying them,state and government funding and just what are they looking for anyways? pollen spores?,weather fluctuations? surely their not being paid $$$ to look for anomalous evidence of past civilizations and their technology...and that zahowee guy,the egyptian antiquities director. i watched him being asked if there was "any chance at all,that the sphinx and great pyramid might be older than we think" and "however you spell his names" response was..."ABSOLUTELY NOT ! >>> UH UH >>> NO WAY ! "...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"will survive in some recognizable matter for 10,000’s of years."

I agree with you about the above statement, but I don't think that there will be any "recognizable matter" after millions of years. Common think about it. We are talking much much more time.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That is very true. It is amazing and being such a short period of time, what makes you think it has not happened, say 3 million years ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by blocula

That is very true. It is amazing and being such a short period of time, what makes you think it has not happened, say 3 million years ago.
hi,thanx for your comment...thats exactly what i mean...we went from a cannon ball to an h-bomb! in about 75 years! a propellared bi-plane to an sr 71 black bird in about 50 years. i was just watching a show where experts and historians "were trying" to excavate and reconstruct a ww1 trench and how long ago did that happen?...93 years,thats all. as we recede into the vast and distant, forgotten past,almost anything may have arisen and then were eventually wiped out by self inflicted or natural disasters,or a combination of both, as one may have ushered in the other. any number of species had more than enough time to evolve bi-pedalism, or remain four legged, with opposable fingers and superior intelligence and some may have even left this planet long,long ago and when they finally returned, they found that "their species" had gone extinct and a "new species" had arisen and had become the dominant life form,"humans" and we see them returning and call them aliens...any number of species attaining advanced evolution is possible considering the immense and almost humanly unimaginable amounts of time that 100's of millions of years actually represents and the earth itself is 4,500 million years old, or, in other numbers, 4.5 billion...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In order to make an objective comment you need to abandon this paradigm and the material thinking of this reality.
Previous civilizations could of ,and it looks more like this as research is proving,lived in a very unique way.
Not relying on the "mineral" assets of earth but using and utilizing the electromagnetic properties of this planet.eg Stone cities and large enclaves were this electromagnetic field supplied with the use of crystals provided food source,health ,warmth,etc.
All the "comforts " we take for granted and they may of lived for hundreds of years ,possibly thousands as the population would of been minimal.Perhaps 30..50 million.
No plastics,oil use at all in fact.No slaughtering of animals or breeding mammals,,And possibly contact from other planets using this free energy much like Tesla suggested.
This reality is confined to its thoughts,offer yourself up to the truth as yes it will set you free.As long as you can discard this one and go beyond imagination to were manifesting with the conscious thought and using our full brain capacity was once total fulfillment and the truth...............peace

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by peace2u
In order to make an objective comment you need to abandon this paradigm and the material thinking of this reality.
Previous civilizations could of ,and it looks more like this as research is proving,lived in a very unique way.
Not relying on the "mineral" assets of earth but using and utilizing the electromagnetic properties of this planet.eg Stone cities and large enclaves were this electromagnetic field supplied with the use of crystals provided food source,health ,warmth,etc.
All the "comforts " we take for granted and they may of lived for hundreds of years ,possibly thousands as the population would of been minimal.Perhaps 30..50 million.
No plastics,oil use at all in fact.No slaughtering of animals or breeding mammals,,And possibly contact from other planets using this free energy much like Tesla suggested.
This reality is confined to its thoughts,offer yourself up to the truth as yes it will set you free.As long as you can discard this one and go beyond imagination to were manifesting with the conscious thought and using our full brain capacity was once total fulfillment and the truth...............peace
thanx for your comment...as i've said throughout this thread,maybe the ancient forgotten civilizations were not a paper/plastic/metal based, posessed by greed and materialism society like we are...i think that something evil has hijacked the human race and they/it is still in control. as greed,starvation,genocide,homelessness,war,drug addiction ect,ect,seems to prove...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It is possible to achieve a utopian society without achieving the technological advancements we have in our society

Or.perhaps technology took a different path.
perhaps it was used only.for re greater benefit of mankind rather than a consumer industry. Perhaps resources we respected.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by blocula

It is possible to achieve a utopian society without achieving the technological advancements we have in our society

Or.perhaps technology took a different path.
perhaps it was used only.for re greater benefit of mankind rather than a consumer industry. Perhaps resources we respected.
hi, thanx for your comment...maybe long ago these pre ice age, ancient and forgotten civilizations were shown and taught a more enlightened path by "good" aliens. and long after that there was a war between the good aliens and the invading "evil" aliens and the good ones lost,the bad ones won and we fell under their evil control

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe because the civilization was so advanced that the use of plastic was useless (First, plastic is bad for us. The sun rays that goes through a plastic bottle or whatever emits radiation which is bad.) The radiation emitted is worst then Co2.

Anyway... The pyramids were not built by the egyptians.... but the survivors of atlantis 13 000 years ago. A proof of that is: The rocks on top is older then the rocks at the bottom. explain that one out
. Atlantis could levitate matter by using sound emission. Changing an object matter by using sound frequencies is actually really easy to do. we are just starting to do that (scientist) as we speak.

Love to all

reply to post by spw184

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Obviously, what we don't know leaves open myraid possibilities.

However, in order to "utilize the electromagnetic properties" of the Earth and leave no footprint, a culture must first discover and use these magnetic properties in other, more easily understood, ways.

It is this position we are in now.

Would you say that, 10,000 years from now, there will be no way to tell if our culture had ever invented an electric motor?

If so, then you're fooling yourself.

Harte

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded
I believe because the civilization was so advanced that the use of plastic was useless (First, plastic is bad for us. The sun rays that goes through a plastic bottle or whatever emits radiation which is bad.) The radiation emitted is worst then Co2.

Anyway... The pyramids were not built by the egyptians.... but the survivors of atlantis 13 000 years ago. A proof of that is: The rocks on top is older then the rocks at the bottom. explain that one out
. Atlantis could levitate matter by using sound emission. Changing an object matter by using sound frequencies is actually really easy to do. we are just starting to do that (scientist) as we speak.

Love to all

reply to post by spw184

Howdy

The problem with that idea is for the civilization to get to that advanced eco stage it must first pass through the earier wasteful stages - which leave traces if just from fires, stone tools, mining, domesticating plants, etc - there is no evidence of that.

Ah you will find that the C-14 dating that showed in an instance that a date was older at the top can be explained by the old wood theory or a measurement mistake. The fact that the large majority of dates came out within the expected range leaves the '13,000' age twisting in wind unsupported.

Here's a challenge give us the hard evidence (not opinion) that supports a 13k date for the building of the pyramids - secondly if you please explain what archaeologists found when they looked into the rubble from the building of the pyramids - what did they find?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Howdy Blocula

i know whos paying them,state and government funding and just what are they looking for anyways? pollen spores?,weather fluctuations? surely their not being paid $$$ to look for anomalous evidence of past civilizations and their technology...and that zahowee guy,the egyptian antiquities director. i watched him being asked if there was "any chance at all,that the sphinx and great pyramid might be older than we think" and "however you spell his names" response was..."ABSOLUTELY NOT ! >>> UH UH >>> NO WAY ! "...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by blocula

"will survive in some recognizable matter for 10,000’s of years."

I agree with you about the above statement, but I don't think that there will be any "recognizable matter" after millions of years. Common think about it. We are talking much much more time.

Then why do we find fossils back to 3.4 billion years ago? We have found tens of thousands of dinosaur eggs, they are fairly fragile - how did they survive, how about nearly perfect imprints of fish, birds, reptiles, plants etc - how did they survive in your world view?

Be precise

From Harte

Would you say that, 10,000 years from now, there will be no way to tell if our culture had ever invented an electric motor?

'Raises hand" - Mr Harte they can tell by the electronics from the various Russian and American mission on the Moon, large amounts of scrap left from electronic manufacture, bits of gold, copper, glass (tubes) wire, etc, etc, etc - not to mention indirect evidence from the existence of powered machinery exhibited in holes everwhere in bedrock
edit on 30/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Obviously, what we don't know leaves open myraid possibilities.

However, in order to "utilize the electromagnetic properties" of the Earth and leave no footprint, a culture must first discover and use these magnetic properties in other, more easily understood, ways.

It is this position we are in now.

If so, then you're fooling yourself.

Harte
if there was a combination of all out nuclear war which would create a prolonged nuclear winter and usher in an ice age...axis tilt or pole shift causing global mega tsunamis,then include 10,000 years of errosion and decay...there would'nt be much of anything left and almost every single culture tells of horrible floods long long ago and what evidence remains of napoleons grand army and all his conquests,his empire, weapons,uniforms,? just about nothing and that was only 200 years ago and without any inteference from a global disaster...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded

Love to all

reply to post by spw184

check this out, the sleeping prophet edgar cayce, who gave over 20,000 !! psychic in-trance readings had this to say about the great pyramids and sphinx during one of his trances > home.comcast.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

if there was a combination of all out nuclear war which would create a prolonged nuclear winter and usher in an ice age...axis tilt or pole shift causing global mega tsunamis,then include 10,000 years of errosion and decay...there would'nt be much of anything left and almost every single culture tells of horrible floods long long ago and what evidence remains of napoleons grand army and all his conquests,his empire, weapons,uniforms,? just about nothing and that was only 200 years ago and without any inteference from a global disaster...

There are hundreds of granite monuments to the Napoleonic war, numerous gold medals, hundreds of thousands of burials - some of which will survive. If you look at museums they have battleflags, uniform items, bottles, musket flints, eye glasses, lead bullets in trees that will later fossilize or amber formed around part of a button or bit of uniform, etc

Stuff survives - like the French soldiers names carved into monuments in Egypt - those will last as long as the rock they are carved in, followed by inscriptions by the British soldiers who defeated them. Nuclear war - mines left from the collection of the Uranium the plants were plutonium was separated out - not to forget all those machines we've left deep in the sea and on the Moon and Mars - some will still be there.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i wonder if any of these long lost civilizations attained the ability to travel into outerspace? and if this is the real reason for us going to the moon and mars...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join