It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Didn't Want To Play So The New World Order Made Them Pay. 5 Reasons Why Norway Looks Like A

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I'm pretty sure if they wanted to incite something they'd just blame the Muslims. This was a Christian with some fertilizer. All this is going to do is make them all the more defiant to European classicalism.

Therefor its not some vast conspiracy. It's a man with a gun.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think you're on a fishing expedition. # happens and people are not built to deal with random acts of violence. So there has to be a logical reason for this madness ... I'm afraid life is more random.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

He could easily have been provoked by people within a larger group to fulfil some sort of political agenda. Who knows? We certainly don't. Be interesting to see what his "exuses" are in the court procedings.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare

He could easily have been provoked by people within a larger group to fulfil some sort of political agenda. Who knows? We certainly don't. Be interesting to see what his "exuses" are in the court procedings.
DONT BE stupid he wont get to court

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by salamileycum

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare

DONT BE stupid he wont get to court

Norway gunman expected to plead not guilty to terrorism charges in court

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I'm pretty sure if they wanted to incite something they'd just blame the Muslims. This was a Christian with some fertilizer. All this is going to do is make them all the more defiant to European classicalism.

Therefor its not some vast conspiracy. It's a man with a gun.

Proving the point even more...

Israelis plan is too move Muslims away from Israel and moving them to westernized and/or other countries is their plan.

That is why they allowed the mass immigration of many Muslims to many 1st world countries.
I have nothing against this immigration i am just saying the facts of Israels agenda.
They want power over the Middle-East.
And they are using the Puppet Proxy Governments of the Westernized world through False-Flags

To keep their Israel Secure

(Middle-East) Domination By Proxy Wars Through Puppet States fighting for Israel.

This Comment i found on CNN Article on The Shooting puts things into perspective.

This hatred for Muslims is the result of a coordinated and long psyops campaign by Israel, the goal of

which is to enlist Christians to fight Israel's unjust wars. The media, as we saw early on in the case, is directed

to attribute every bad event to Muslims. The view of Muslims promulgated my the media is a weapon directed

against both Muslims and Christians. We should resist being pawns in Israel's game

edit on 24-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You are absolutely right, and here are some more things:

1) If he hates Muslims so much, why didn't he attack a mosque?

WHY DIDN'T HE KILL ANY IMMIGRANTS? NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM OR IMMIGRANT WAS HARMED, and yet Muslims reacted like lightning to play the victim, whining and pretending to be "scared" of attacks, and demanding extra police protection for all Muslims and mosques?

If he hates Muslims so much, why did he kill 90 young white Norwegians instead of Muslims?

2) The whole thing was a horrific False Flag event, designed to transfer public fear and blame from the Unholy Muslim/Marxist Allliance to Christians and Patriots like the English Defence League, anyone opposing the New World Order Globalist Mafia, just like his so-called "manifesto". His ludicrous statements about "advice" to the EDL clearly show he is trying to dredge up sympathy for Muslims, who are the ones who ALWAYS cause the violence at every demonstration, NEVER the EDL.

"White Al Queda Narrative Emerging in Norway Terror Attack"
www.infowars.com...

"Evidence Shows Norway Terror Attack a False Flag"
www.prisonplanet.com...

3) Why did it take the police an incredible 90 MINUTES to arrive, when news helicopters were filming overhead long before that? He was given a full 90 minutes to hunt down all those kids and shoot them one by one, some as much as SIX TIMES, as if to spill as much blood as possible. The island and the water were soaked with blood: a kind of ritual sacrifice, some say, to Molech by the attendees at Bohemian Grove, whose ceremonies generate a "vortex of dark energy". Some say.

4) Why was he COMPLETELY UNHARMED by the security forces capturing him? It was as if he KNEW he would not be harmed, as if it was all pre-arranged that he would not be harmed.

5) Islam is the Darling of the New World Order, and it's high time people opened their eyes to that fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just a quick thought.

What if the gunman / bomber did act alone, has been planning the attacks for years, and was trying to make a very distinct statement?

What if the powers were aware of his plans, had known about them for quite awhile and went out of their way to not stop, and get opposition out of his way? What if the powers did not orchestrate the plan yet simply had to get opposition out of the way, clear the areas, and prepare to manipulate the media reaction to match what they required to spin it to their agenda?

I see misdirection about if the man who completed the acts of evil was affiliated with some larger conspiracy. It doesn't matter if was or was not. The real damage is done in the reaction to atrocities of this world rather than the atrocities themselves. It is the reaction that is quite clearly manipulated and the part we should focus on.

Every disaster might not be a conspiracy, every atrocity might not be a conspiracy, but if we look closely it is possible the following propaganda and societal reactions might very well be.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Jinglelord because: stupid mistake

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

It would be more likely that he was groomed.

There are a few people contributing to the manifesto that can be found HERE. It expresses anger and frustration towards the ‘ideology of reason’

A lot of the contributers seem to be religiously motivated. And are concerned with the "wall" between church adn state

Christians must reclaim the commanding heights of media, parliaments, councils,
business and governmental authority.They must storm the walls between church and
state and remove all traces of Liberal Modernity. They must do so from an authentically
Christian narrative and worldview.

Again, manifesto here:-

politisktinkorrekt.info...

SECTION: 2.85 A future Christian identity for Europe?

PAGES: 695 to 699

SOURCE LISTED AS:

Kyle Spotswood (Sheffield) wrote, on Nov 2, 2007:
www.new.facebook.com...#/topic.php?uid=2204703039&topic=3836

I've also started a thread in the Faith, Religion and Theology forum:-

Norwegian Terrorist Manifesto: Christianity vs Secularism
edit on 24-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I don't think you realize just how silly it is to think Israel has any power what so ever when they're entire existence is based purely on US funding and tourism, and when we pretty much whip them like the slave state they are and tell them to get in line with US strategy. Israel wants to attack Iran? Not unless the US says so. Israel is by all accords the perfect example of "sh*t flows downhill". We smack them in the face when they don't listen to us, their government slaps their generals in the face, their generals slap their soldiers in the face, and the soldiers slap the face of Palestinians.

Israel's entire existence is at the yes or no of US command and control. And has been since the British abandoned them and the US saw a place to sell all their old military hardware to.

Israel doesn't want power over the middle east. The US does. Israel is what the US uses to get what it wants. Just tickle the 'ol nerve and suddenly the entire region is ready to go to war. Israel holds no power but what US imperialism says to do. Do you really find it coincidence that as the US economy falls, the importance of the middle east lowers? Funny. One would imagine less US influence would allow Israel to do what it wants.... hmm... maybe you're little conspiracy theory is wrong.

Enlist Christians to fight Israel's unjust wars? ha! I suppose that would require me to accept that an unjust war exists. All wars are unjust. All wars have one goal: the extermination and genocide of your enemy. Dress it up all you want with legal silliness and all the rest of the world courts. When the crap hits the fan, you kill everything. Civilians, women, children, farmers, tanks, everything. This is how you win a war. There is no other way to win a war. A war is an act of genocide. And genocide its only goal. All wars are genocide, all wars are unjust, all wars are evil. War is not the subject of legality. War is what happens when legality doesn't exist anymore.

And personally, if I must choose a side, I choose Israel. Because they don't hang gays, pour acid at women, etc etc. Of course, if I didn't have a choice and could say what I want to do, I'd nuke Jerusalem and burn the region in nuclear fire, forever erasing it from existence and turning any Jews and Palestinians stupid enough to live there into ash and salt. Problem solved. No more Holy Land.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 24-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Somehow you manage to involve muslims, in the first terrorist act we have heard lately that done by extrimist christian. Pull your self together, not everything is about muslims.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

And personally, if I must choose a side, I choose Israel. Because they don't hang gays, pour acid at women, etc etc. Of course, if I didn't have a choice and could say what I want to do, I'd nuke Jerusalem and burn the region in nuclear fire, forever erasing it from existence and turning any Jews and Palestinians stupid enough to live there into ash and salt. Problem solved. No more Holy Land.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

You are sick

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

In war, yes. But then again, only sick people win wars. Patton was right.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I don't think you realize just how silly it is to think Israel has any power what so ever when they're entire existence is based purely on US funding and tourism, and when we pretty much whip them like the slave state they are and tell them to get in line with US strategy. Israel wants to attack Iran? Not unless the US says so. Israel is by all accords the perfect example of "sh*t flows downhill". We smack them in the face when they don't listen to us, their government slaps their generals in the face, their generals slap their soldiers in the face, and the soldiers slap the face of Palestinians.

Israel's entire existence is at the yes or no of US command and control. And has been since the British abandoned them and the US saw a place to sell all their old military hardware to.

NetanYahu Addresses Congress, Congress gives Netanyahu Several Standing Ovations and Applauses.
===============

Bill Maher the Zionist interviews Cia Bin Laden Chief.
===============

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's nice. You showed people displaying their personal opinions of people. Did you know Obama and the US gave quite a welcome to a mass murdering oppressive dictator? It was the leader of China, earlier this year.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That's nice. You showed people displaying their personal opinions of people. Did you know Obama and the US gave quite a welcome to a mass murdering oppressive dictator? It was the leader of China, earlier this year.

Whats that got anything to do with anything i'm pertaining to?

And whats it got to do with this Thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The idea that Israel is the cause of this, as stated by some people here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

How about you read this manifesto?

Read his political opinions.

You might discover he's a Zionist. And it's always handy to do, at least, a small ammount of reading.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

I don't differentiate between Judaism and Zionism. You either believe what the book says or you don't.

Of course, as a Christian, the Bible also says that man failed the Old Testament. That God flowed out of Israel and into the world. Naturally, I therefore don't give a damn if Israel burns or lives. I only care about saving their souls. But if they favor throwing their humanity away to fight in their pointless wars over pointless things, they can go right ahead and do the world a great favor by destroying themselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

His 1500 page Manifesto is here. You may want to look at it.

He is Pro-Zionist.

And i wouldn't doubt it if Mossad, Zionists, Israel was involved.

A European Declaration of Independence.

Maybe you failed to see my posts here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and my posts on the 2nd page.

Also this Picture from Camp Utoya is quite damning
www.abovetopsecret.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/909e8a3d0080.jpg[/atsimg]

Camp Utoya Children holding up Boycott Israel Sign

Camp Utoya is where the shooter shot 85+ Children and wounded probably more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join