It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Didn't Want To Play So The New World Order Made Them Pay. 5 Reasons Why Norway Looks Like A

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You know, over 150 million people are Zionist in America. Zionism means you favor the Jews having a homeland. Anything else you tag along to that is simply just you tagging on something.

As to the signs, well there you go. Now we know he had motivation to shoot them.

You still have failed to make any link to him and Israel. Plenty of crazy people support things. Doesn't mean they're set ups, ploys, etc etc. Most of the time, they're just expressing their own opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think people should wait before jumping into such extreme conclusions.

Finding out the truth, making questions, searching for new data, it's fine...
...but from the current information, to jump to conclusions like "Israel did it" seems a little of a stretch.

I'm not pointing at directions here, because I will only have an opinion when I have enough data. But some things do make me wonder.

For instance, how a person who spends years planning an event, is calculative to the point of no detection AT ALL (something that even operative find a hard time doing), is able to put every single piece of this attack into place with absolute military precision, just to miss his main target at his office? I think it's too odd if you ask me. From my understanding, this things happen all the way, or not at all.

He was calm and able to such an extent that he killed 90 people. That's almost 100 in just 30 minutes. Such a perfectionist doesn't miss someone at their office.

Although his bomb did provide the distraction for the major attack at the island, it seems like it was just an easy target of opportunity. Like, if this is in fact some sort of sick-dark-operation, they attacked the island because they failed the first hit.

Just some thoughts.

And by the way, he doesn't deny that he did it. He just denies the accusations that what he did was a crime. Big difference.
edit on 24/7/11 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You do not have to be a genius to see this destruction of life is not the result of just one crazed man with an agenda.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And how do you think i'm going to access Mossad's files so i can find out if they are involved .........

Right i won't because that's almost impossible for me!

You also left out the Part where Norway Recognizes Palestine as a Sovereign Nation on July 20th 2 Days before attacks.

And the Part where Norway pulls out of Libya In a Week.

reply to post by Tifozi

So you expect me to find concrete Evidence linking Mossad and/or Israel to this well of course i don't have that ;; yet.

It would be amazing if i could find that kind of damning evidence.

But i do have Motives.

And The Shooter was a Pro Zionist.

You should read parts of his 1500 Page manifesto Before claiming i shouldn't be saying its Israel or Mossad.

Because i have read parts of it and the guy is Pro Israel
edit on 24-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Prepared alone is one thing, but the guy's genesis into killing machine had an influence.
That influence is either the freemason connection AND / OR this mystery meeting he had (or claims to of had) in London 2002...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

That's exactly what I was thinking, he could of done a shooting spree down the local mosque but instead chose to slaughter his own racial kindred.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi all,

Firstly my thoughts go out to all the innocent victims of this heinous crime, the family and friends of those who died or are suffering from the aftershock of this situation.

I agree with the Ops view on this; but connecting the dots is very difficult when all we know is what the media allows us to know. When I read somewhere that the gunman had links to mossad, immediately I thought well this has something to do with Norway's support of Palestine and remember the news over a year ago about Norway promoting Palestine to diplomatic status www.abovetopsecret.com...

This could have been any country but Norway had the strength to go against the grain and do what is right in the world. And as much as I believe in being open-minded, I think Norway was targeted just because of this. Norway you're an inspiration to us all. Please don't let fear and hate become the driving force of your political views and prevent you from speaking out against the atrocities in Palestine and other middle east conflicts.

Thank you all for reading my view.
E.T

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So you expect me to find concrete Evidence linking Mossad and/or Israel to this well of course i don't have that ;; yet.

You don't have it now, nor you'll ever have it.

I love how people assume that governaments are evil genius, plotting the course of world politics, and then refuse any logic and honestly belive they will prove what a world power agency did, plans to do, or wants to do.

With all due respect, you're out of your league. Google and blogs aren't real super-powers in the real world.

It would be amazing if i could find that kind of damning evidence.

Funny.

First, it's not something that would even be printed, let alone available to anyone.

Second, if you did find it, you would be dead.

You should read parts of his 1500 Page manifesto Before claiming i shouldn't be saying its Israel or Mossad.

So you didn't even read it all? You should. Makes a better opinion out of it, instead of just labelling the wrong things.

Under your logic, if i grabbed a gun and started running around killing people and saying that Israel is holy or damned, that would make me either a Mossad agent, or a sleeper agent for the Iranian Guard.

That's called delusion. Something quite often among psychotic people. Who would have guessed it, right?

edit on 24/7/11 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

All of which could have been known by the killed, motivating his assault.

Most people act on their own. Most terrorist attacks are taken by small cells of devoted crazies, and most events are simply not that complicated. For this case, a single man with predication acted on his own to bring down people he hated. He clearly hated Muslims, and he clearly favored Israel. All the more making it likely that the events you listed motivated him alone, not caused any action.

I would beg you to look at the full spectrum. The US is coming down harder on Israel these days, forcing them not to attack Iran. Many European countries are abandoning Israel and other nations as well. Did you know Norway actually leaves in August? Not now? Did you know many other European nations are considering the same? Where's their attacks? Why would these hypothetical Zionist agents attack a backwash country with no political nor military influence in Libya? I could ask many questions like these that add mountains of doubt that this was anything special and reinforce the very clear fact that a single man, maybe with a friend, orchestrated the attack and did it on his own. Should I mention the fact that this attack did not move Norway to change its policies? I could also mention that too.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

So you didn't even read it all? You should. Makes a better opinion out of it, instead of just labelling the wrong things.

Under your logic, if i grabbed a gun and started running around killing people and saying that Israel is holy or damned, that would make me either a Mossad agent, or a sleeper agent for the Iranian Guard.

That's called delusion. Something quite often among psychotic people. Who would have guessed it, right?

So wait i've actually taken the time to find out information by reading small parts of his 1500 page manifesto

That i'm not going to read in its entirety because its ridiculously long and would take forever.

Yet your going to stand there and accuse me of spreading dis-info about what i have found to be true about the Murder/Bomber in his own Manifesto?

And you've read none of it I'm Assuming which makes you even more of A hypocrite.

Link To Norway Terror Suspects Manifesto- A European Declaration of Independence.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I would beg you to look at the full spectrum. The US is coming down harder on Israel these days, forcing them not to attack Iran. Many European countries are abandoning Israel and other nations as well. Did you know Norway actually leaves in August? Not now? Did you know many other European nations are considering the same? Where's their attacks? Why would these hypothetical Zionist agents attack a backwash country with no political nor military influence in Libya? I could ask many questions like these that add mountains of doubt that this was anything special and reinforce the very clear fact that a single man, maybe with a friend, orchestrated the attack and did it on his own. Should I mention the fact that this attack did not move Norway to change its policies? I could also mention that too.

Because Norway is not a Nation In debt to the Zionist ZOG Machine

1:00 Hour into the video to 1:15 minutes explains alot.

Google Video Link

And Norway is Free From the Zionist Controlled Banks and Enslavement Through Debt.

Norway is not a Part of the European Union

And Norway Recognizes Palestine as a Sovereign State.

Lets just say Norway is a huge thorn In Israels Side.

Because it is one of the few Westernized Country that realises the Zionists tricks to guilt-trip with anti-semitism

And war through Deception (Mossads Former Motto)

And Enslavement Through endebting A Nation

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

I agree with the Ops view on this; but connecting the dots is very difficult when all we know is what the media allows us to know. When I read somewhere that the gunman had links to mossad, immediately I thought well this has something to do with Norway's support of Palestine and remember the news over a year ago about Norway promoting Palestine to diplomatic status

Norway on July 20th Two Days before the Attacks Officially Recognized Palestine as a Sovereign State.

Good Info in this post here of mine that would interest you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

How incredibly diligent of you to forget to mention the other +2 billion people in the same exact situation.

:/

No big deal. Norway's totally more important than China.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No, I have not said you're spreading mis-information, nor did I say you are forced to read the whole text to say anything about it.

I did however say it was wrong to jump into conclusions with such a small stream of data. One thing is to have an opinion, like I have, or anyone that views this with logic, and another very different thing is to claim that anyone but the person pulling the trigger was responsible for this, at this point.

All major evidence suggest that he acted on his own, and there's proof that he did so, at a first glance. It's not like it's absurd to think it was him alone, it's not like it's impossible for him to pull it off alone. It's plausible and possibly real, and assuming that, a person with such displacement with reality and humanitarian moral basis, has no credibility to claim any sense into his actions.

And for the good and the bad, it's unfair to pinpoint responsabilities on groups or individuals just because someone who did an action says he did it because of other people. That kind of judgement is what prevents some people from finding the real criminals in this world.

However, there is conflicting information being spread at this point, like for instance, that the police is aware of more suspects responsible for the whole attack. Or that a cop was supposed to be at the Utoya the whole duration of the crime, but he wasn't to be found, and nobody know where he was.

Some people might assume that the officer would leave to assist at the bombing, but actually what you're supposed to do is to protect important assets as you can, like for instance, 700 teenagers and children alone in an island.

And the list goes on...

For that, I'm not saying that people should swallow the whole story as it's presented. But going from that and being aware of information, to claiming that Israel is responsible for this, is a bit ridiculous, and it's unsafe to belive in that kind of theories with so few information. What if it isn't Israel but Russia or China? Or if it's just a real and creepy case of a genius lunatic? Your judgement pointed at Israel would prevent you from understanding everything.

Being too narrowed down is what spreads bad theories into events, preventing the best theory to arise.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

How incredibly diligent of you to forget to mention the other +2 billion people in the same exact situation. :/ No big deal. Norway's totally more important than China.

Well now i'm done with talking to you;

You are not worth discussing with all your replies are attempts at De-railing

I smell a Rat and its you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I did however say it was wrong to jump into conclusions with such a small stream of data. One thing is to have an opinion, like I have, or anyone that views this with logic, and another very different thing is to claim that anyone but the person pulling the trigger was responsible for this, at this point.

Hypocritical because in the quote below you say all Major Evidence suggest you claim otherwise.

I'm allowed to suppose and make suppositions about what happened

and there tends to be many motives i have found about The Zionists and/or Israel/ Mossads alleged Motives for Involvement.

All major evidence suggest that he acted on his own, and there's proof that he did so, at a first glance. It's not like it's absurd to think it was him alone, it's not like it's impossible for him to pull it off alone. It's plausible and possibly real, and assuming that, a person with such displacement with reality and humanitarian moral basis, has no credibility to claim any sense into his actions.

Again we can all speculate what happened

I'm point out the motives that i have found that point to Israels and/or Mossads possible involvement

It appears i have hit a nerve with you though

Because you don't like my speculations into this.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well, what I smell is someone who cannot answer that statement because it shatters the entire point of this conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well, what I smell is someone who cannot answer that statement because it shatters the entire point of this conspiracy.

No it doesn't because the Recognition of Palestine Officially by the Norway government happened 2 days before the attack on July 20th.

Link- July 20th Norway Supports Palestinian Bid For UN Recognition In September

And i'm not taking your bait anymore

Hook line and sinker De-railer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I don't see how it's a derailment to point out 2 billion+ people already recognize Palistine. It is illogical to spend resources to attack a location that really has little to no sway in things, and who is clearly not stopping what it was going to do already.

"ah shucks guys, guess we have to go attack those lousy icemen next to Russia cause they recognized a small state with just a few million people"

"But sir, what about the 2 billion Indians and Chinese just erring to justify a reason to take over the middle east and suck it dry of its oil"

"Silly fool, we attack tiny countries first and let the big ones do what they want. Because everyone knows, Israel's existence DEPENDS on Norway getting hurt, but still doing what they were going to do originally!"

Genius man, Absolute genius. DC should hire these guys to plan their next war. Maybe they can manage to justify invading Iran for once.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Just a Coincidence Isn't it?

Link- July 20th Norway Supports Palestinian Bid For UN Recognition in September.

But you fail to see that i'm pointing out possible motives

And you're attempt to de-rail that is vain.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join