It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yay top of page recap!

This is a condensed version of the entire thread so far. I realize its a bit long but its better than reading all 34 pages right? - Since I had time to edit, I did not repost the recap on page 34, I just changed this one.

Please read if you have not read anything else, thanks so much! - Currently I'm attempting to post a recap every 5 pages or so - the link will be in my signature.

John 8: 3-11 was mentioned on page 3 post by DamaSan and page 10 post by Cuervo
1 Samuel 8:3-11 - Kamesan pointed out it may reference 1 Samuel 8:3-11, which I transcribed here

Pictures of both the boy and girl are on page 9, and the top of page 10
originally found by David291 on page 7 but for your quick viewing pleasure
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da644e0847a.png[/atsimg]
Damasan examined the EXIF data for the "sightings" photos on page 2.
Domo1 shows a hidden picture within the picture on page 3 - and rushunt found this video in the same regard.
Domo1 shows an image of weird symbols in the photo that look like constellations, and close up of lips to show the skin disease on page 10.
Domo1 shows an example of why her face is altered and how on page 26.
Also check out the very creepy videos shared by AnIntellectualRedneck here
- Their decoded alphabet was posted by Domo1, here
Also (could be noted below but image relevant) they claim they'll show us the "original" Belle image on 8/3/11
BrnBrdy found an interesting tombstone saying "Belle A Babb, Mansfield, May 23, 1846, Aug 1, 1911"
rushunt freaked me out with his mirrored reptilian image on page 34!!! ewwww!

Also (could be noted below but image relevant) they claim they'll show us the "original" Belle image on 8/3/11

What we know from the formspring Q & A (external link)
- Members of 8•3•11 go by names of
175.000 = The one who responds to questions. This in North America. The leader (18,000) got in touch with him.
18.000 = The leader. Have you read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Only can be tier 1.
36.000 = is a woman. This tier 2 level. Oldest member
68.000 = Encode messages. It is not human
21.000 = Have you read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Tier 2. (list from TNTarHeel thank you for updating me

- 8/15 is Jake's birthday (no clue who Jake is..)
- They claim they are NOT RELATED to the 8-3-11 facebook page
- They do however support this Facebook page 8•3•11 (external link) but claim the administrator is not related to their group (basically an empty page, not worth visiting)
- They like the constellation Cassiopeia
- They use the Gregorian calendar
- They are not terrorists
- They have a female member and a member in South Africa
- They don't drink coffee or smoke
- They claim this is not related to money in any way
- They claim this is not related to aliens in any way
- They claim it is a "recantment" of some kind.
- They claim it COULD be considered art (as speculated by several people throughout the thread)
- Correction here from previous updates regarding SAM
- - - it was pointed out to me by Neil1972 that they claim they have one Non-Human Member named SAM (dog? cat? pigeon? algorithm?)
- Sam is listed in the "site info" on page 3 by DesertedIsland (Billing Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven)
- The responder on the Q&A also claims to be "nervous" about the upcoming date.
- Whatever THEY are doing is because YOU won't
- They claim it will NOT be illegal
- They claim it has nothing to do with Marble Hornets
- Only those who are involved will know details before August the 3rd.
- Only they can answer the "indicated" questions.
- It's the opposite of a political group trying to promote an unilateral thinking
- They believe this is a positive movement.
- This wasn't planned

Extra Thanks to this post by harlot7 and this post by grey580 (please visit grey580's post for more info, it was too much to copy)

What we know about Belle (thanks to youngminds92 for the list)
- is not dead.
- is not in danger
- is a symbol of the cause
- is American
- It is NOT the fault of the group that she is sick
- was not tortured or physically damaged
- is NOT hospitalized
- The photo looks like you have photoshop because the child has a skin disease

Its been noted by dethduck that
- "Sam" runs the facebook page (guessing 175,000 didn't have that info at the time?)
- "He (175,000) already said on the Formspring that it's a photoshop of two pictures of the same person. One when she was six"
- That conetproject (external link) is a copycat
- Confirmed by p4rs3c on page 13 (the link jump doesn't work)

dethduck called (conet) out here, AND!! explains the Conetproject in detail here! (the id jump isn't working but its at the very bottom) - They are absolutely not related.

Other Interesting facts mentioned
- 8311 spells BELL - and "Belle" is supposedly 83 years old.
- 83113 is the Zip Code for Big Piney, Wyoming. (thank you BrnBdry)
- 8+3+1+1=13 (thank you Phasma
- - This follows the thinking that it is somehow related to Mary Bell, child murderess mentioned by Libertygal on page 3 - her partner in crime was 13 years old
- tsawyer2 had a good theory with 18,000 troops to afghanistan, another 68,000 added last year, and as of 3/31 a total of 175,000 total troops
- 8*3*11=264 and Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome (thank you Harlot7)
- Copyfight vs Copywrite? lynn112 believes it has something to do with being AGAINST intellectual property laws.

- IceFlower is sure that these numbers are not radio frequencies
- potential_problem found some interesting things in the mp3 ID tags. And when played backwards found "carnival" type music with the word "help" repeating (as if it couldn't get more creepier)
- harlot7 noted there were email addresses ending in *.gov (potential thinks its not a real list, but its up for speculation)

The overall consensus is that this'll turn out to be a religious thing (re: john 8:3-11; and the cork tree information posted by DustbowlDebutante and the 1 Samuel 8:3-11)

Other speculations include ..

- a sociology project.
- a marketing gimmick for a game/movie release (the most compelling evidence from IceFlower)
- an announcement regarding the holocaust
- something to do with Elenin entering the atmosphere on August
- something to do with the US debt deadline on 8/2
- some type of ARG (Alternate Reality Game; speculated by Zyril here
- a very nice theory from QBSneak000 about rememberance day ♥ (Domo1 said someone else brought it up first though, oh well, I can't get them all!)

All links go to their respective posts here at ATS, in this thread, EXCEPT where specifically noted

if I missed anything, please let me know ♥

Questions to Answer...
Is there a relation to Boyd Bell, confederate spy, speculation from lesisgod

Is there a relation to model Camilla "Bell Alberta" and/or Lady Gaga...

Is there a relation to Ultrasonic Testing (external link] shared by shushu in reference to the Q&A noting there are "levels"

- - What is SAM?

- - What could they be recanting? Everything maybe?

Is there a relation to John Proffitt? (thank you WarminIndy

Also from WarminIndy, whats up with the "Look both ways before cross the street"?

I found this so far in relation to that:
- IMDB 2005 Movie: Look Both Ways - about a train wreck....
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. — Stephen Hawking
- its also almost a direct quote from the movie CryBaby (Depp; 1990)

Could the frequency of wing beats per second account for their code names?

Why do "sighting photos" have the University of South Florida on them? thanks to Jagx1981

Rushunt found this3.8.11 It is Georgi Markov was poisoned / killed by his wife Anna Belle Markov Dilke, which killed him with a umbrella poisoned, 08/03/11 is the date the org .. BELLE is trying to save their trauma. (and included some more very creepy videos in his post, don't miss them if you need another nightmare!)
drphilxr reminded me that 175,000 women denied a womens rights movement affiliation and that Arabella Mansfield was a "shemale" lawyer (wiki didn't confirm the shemale part, but did say she was a womens rights lawyer) - it was asked about on the Q&A but no real answer was given (response was "the first shemale lawyer" like they were poking fun of the shemale part)

Additional Thanks to Tripwire for some recap info, as well as grey580 for his ulti-list
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: Recap up to page 34

edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: tweaks

edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: added image links

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to call the number on the whois info.....I know its a simple step but I dont remember seeing anyone trying to call.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower
reply to post by shushu

*facepalm*

2nd line

Nevermind.
edit on 20-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
Has anyone tried to call the number on the whois info.....I know its a simple step but I dont remember seeing anyone trying to call.

I tried. It just told me to leave a message.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

A few people did on another forum. They said it would ring a few times (3 I think), click and hang up. Would trust info from an ATS member more though.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

I don't mean to be rude; however, the answer is on the page that your post is on. You should look up thread.

Does no one read threads here? Or does everyone just go to the last page, not to be bothered with reading the 26 pages preceeding and just post any idea that come out of their ***es?

For all those that feel compelled to read the first page then the last to post their "new" ideas, I suggest you scroll back to find Forever's recap posts. She is doing a remarkable job.
edit on 20-7-2011 by IceFlower because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

That one is actually already explained and the formspring account states (somewhere) that the two are not related. That one is from a university study, one of the reasons I think 8-3-11 may be the same kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the similarities of the website and this?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im not sure if anyone has covered this yet but on their page when someone asked why 11 is your favorite number??

they answered:
We were born on 11•11 at 11:11A.M.

doesn't that tie into Remembrance day?

Remembrance Day (also known as Poppy Day, Armistice Day or Veterans Day) is a memorial day observed in Commonwealth countries to remember the members of their armed forces who have died on duty since World War I. This day, or alternative dates, are also recognised as special days for war remembrances in many non-Commonwealth countries. Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November to recall the official end of World War I on that date in 1918, as the major hostilities of World War I were formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice. (Note that "at the 11th hour" refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 a.m.) The day was specifically dedicated by King George V, on 7 November 1919, to the observance of members of the armed forces who were killed during World War I. This was possibly done upon the suggestion of Edward George Honey to Wellesley Tudor Pole, who established two ceremonial periods of remembrance based on events in 1917.[1]

edit on 20-7-2011 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I'm going to make one called '' 11-11-12 Operation DemonChicken ''

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Last two posters (before JagX), those have both been covered a number of times. Read the recaps. I'm not trying to be rude but this is happening on every page.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I keep going back to see what I missed. I obviously missed that one sorry. This thing is going to fast

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I hope I didn't come across as rude. I know how fast this thread is going... it's a little nuts and very hard to keep track of everything. I just meant that the recap is actually really well done by Forevever. She's been amazing and it really helps to sort thoughts.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
thought while reading the recap

what if they recant EVERYTHING :X

anyone got their "endorsed" fb page handy so I can distinguish between the 2 in the recap?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

No worries bud, its late and my eyes are bleeding from sitting here trying to figure this thing out going from website to website. If this turns out just to be an ad for some crappy game im going to be pissed.

link   
I stated I read 9 pages and all I seen was more of the same banter/panic so I came to the last page and caught on from there, I ain't reading 25 pages of people freaking out over a page that means jack more than lickely, sorry. Some don't even read 9.

link   
I checked the sightings page, and found the file names for the multiple pictures provided.

Germany
Nurture
Nature
Friends
Rasalhauge
Altair
Alphekka
A
B
C
D
E
Eye
F
G
H
OERO
The Switch.

If this has already been stated, please disregard this

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm not gonna read through every single page of this thread to see check if this has been posted but i just wanted to share the Q&A comments from the site owners on formspring -

www.formspring.me...

Although it doesnt really answer any of my questions.....

Are you guys more excited or nervous for August 3rd to come?

--

Nervous.

8X3X11 responded 6 days ago

► If 175,000 has -•- as a previous symbol, and 68,000 has -, and 18,000 has ~ … what symbols does 21,000 and 36,000 have (If they have)... (excuse my bad english)

--

8X3X11 responded 6 days ago

It's all kind of cryptic....

link   
reply to post by Phasma

i think this guy is the answer.....8th letter 3rd letter 11th letter. ill let you figure it out yourself start wth the 8th letter

link   
reply to post by Phasma

I definitly know its a chicago area code if that helps

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join