It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Oh nice find! One thing that I am finding very interesting is how easy it is to find a ton of different events/things that seem like they could be connected.

Another good post from foreverever too!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I'll tell you what
I got something out of this whole thing
NIGHTMARES From the video's!!!! LOL
that girl with the umbrella is freakin creepy

link   
sorry about that dancing thing... I dont understand but since were up all night now anywho....LOL

link   

Originally posted by whathasitcome2

Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome?

I didn;t know this. This is a direct attack on Apple. I guess that means Google will stick with Adobe flash video. Actually, the whole HTML 5 thing that Steve Jobs pushed has turned out to be a non starter. Every one is sticking with Adobe Flash.

It was a sad day for Apple when they demonstrated they became deluded by their hype enough to think they had a chance in killing flash. Apple needs to work with developers rather than trying to dictate to them.

If this is purpose of 8-3-11 website, it seems a little overkill.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by Domo1

175,000 denied a womens rights movement affiliation.

excellent research on that. the shemale lawyer thing was asked of her too.

only 1 of the 5 in the group 8.3.11 admits to being female.

yeah I think the Shemale lawyer was that Boyd Bell? I might be wrong

no my fault, she was a Confederate spy
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

eta: can you find that shemale lawyer name?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
14 pages since I logged off.....wow! It doesn't seem as if we're any closer. After reviewing the photo of the disfigured belle, I must conclude that viewing the right side of the image, I see an older woman with deformities that are only amplified when viewing the picture in whole. Previous attention to another thread is starting to spark my interest with regards to this being related to uncovering an impending virus. I will update if a connection is made.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by shushu

Ice Flower already said that Dahmer Enterprises is no longer the current property owner, so the point is moot.

Sorry...

She said the son was the current owner... yes/no???

link   
out of all of the things we have found..

Hidden messages, something about a radio channel or transmission, virus, possibly the rh- thing we have heard about previously, norad/nasa and an old lady... it all kinda fits

has anybody cloned the picture of the reptile looking lady to both sides

link   
THIS 8.3.11 is about FREEDOMS... AND DIRECTLY RELATED TO what is said in the book of "SAM"UEL THIS IS NOT A "RELIGIOUS" THING... READ first samuel chapter 8 3-11 it spells it out for you there about the freedoms that people just simply hand over to those to rule over them... SIMPLY PUT.

READ IT THEN LOOK AGAIN AT THESE ANSWERS RIGHT FROM THEM...

"the little girl IS TWO FACED"
she is "SICK" and has a "SKIN DISEASE"

ON A SIDE NOTE... I wish i could right a thread about the whole stupid thing about the adulterous stone throwing thing because that in itself is a CONSPIRACY as anyone with a bible can clearly see EVEN WRITTEN IN IT that those verses and that story WAS NEVER IN THERE as in IT NEVER HAPPENED AND DOESNT EXIST...

anyway now that "rant" is over LOL...

IF I am wrong about this interpretation of what they are trying to convey and this is all just a stupid and elaborate hoax, then PLEASE FEEL FREE TO "cast your stones" LOL

edit on 20-7-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just saw this thread now and i dont wanna go back 30+ pages

Someone posted this on of the forums in the OP, wwwwwwwww.jodi.org...

any idea what that is for? related? whats its meant to be telling us?

Edit: Found it in another thread, apparantly

Jodi is just an art project by Dirk Paesmans and Joan Heenskerk, two New Media/Net artists. Nothing really to see there, interesting though.

edit on 20-7-2011 by namenone1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Forevever

Wish it was possible to insert this picture into a google image search (or another large search engine) to find the history of this girl. Been reading this thread all night but do we have a conclusive date of when this photo may have been taken? This would be a good lead. Also great work forevever.

link   
the she male lawyer is Arabella Mansfield

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
okay guys, i am reading this, and i am only on page 8, but i found a very interesting link... i sincerely apologise if it has already been shared...but my heart started racing when i saw this...

http:// translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://mysteryleaks.com/&ei=6pQnTq-QJI_AgQfat8Rc&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCcQ7gEwAA&pre v=/search%3Fhl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26bih%3D609%26biw%3D1051%26tbs%3Dsbi:AMhZZitKnSRQ1B6fwyHlo3uVkZFpL4pXyx9NG eoRvfTPewDJRrI8CcV5XrX_1YW_1L9MOjZs1IL2ooSPc-BVYOqkDNYc6jf1UwrwUvd3YJGiNjWxbzECzuIHNWzWx1nRKlOO8RWSDosrK2MXF2IkpWTnqCiy_1HWEis3CnWPF18CCmKCjaLMUoiAseB dWViKXZPSKHuftviHUlGBpuytMKBPA17xHP-ua7WRZbTJkGXNwuL3GjyEsWRJHJHyre7lSWsu9m1HiZs5m2Y6I9NZ5cZIJ0pmOE7T1jPTAjYux9dkOnyqfy_1s_1QEBVa-_1lSdsnQ3pszxz0ltwLt wtdiQvZMM7iouvbMlk-cQxPw9XCNOCVd0WWgB-FuBaK0ZXWVtPOp6-xhLWX8yMWT_1Tt-hmnyHFaTGJTf-V85bmo4jpGtf01oC3VrAebVQjxlx1m7-5LhRswOUAD9NEebYI8H66UEj8G9WDFUzcYBv nVORpypvIxP5-dR_1iK7kH0CwDBmNSYNQ1ET2aD3AbhQDMhq9EGjY3AmwEB3x2b0URUlSdfAhv3kVSWblNcIklPCopMcdC_1ktmNVAZ66yIGDIfQAfY_1z8lfiHje9cDYFfHm28rFdGw3MhBcnj5Lj xUcJxeugjFzxj_1m7FUGu2-zKRDBvPwi81Oz8goDAp6lKMwcVoz2ahjnZF4lhnhs7DOf0KgHkihoIETPGWij3FzqmcxqbZMRHYdooiJ0-lrk72knOBqQBE8ZewQUXGPnIfAhL7q6RDuBdPmuuACNFF VBhK9NDn2zArzfRaY45z1K83ModqcWwWqTSb9CuSG5JyXYMzVqzDoCBNfJNW-ySkSImus7UwyPa_1CtWVYuUMySfYBZNEYNtEFN7fxWwTP6bX1x9fn6HwKFNlot7w1HVANRh6Q21KDvc1HH_1-FxF- PO6pHaYKBfZgNFXFpy-yxtzAxjhxypx9FAflY3ym4h3SzibkXWjJZjRBHHul1dMqw3lhyObVevPq-toT-tSNmCVS9XPDXkjnOg6KeqM33aneC38OE4QT1b6ZSfw7tNTNuTeQisX_195ol49oi7OIfe X8DPntiQUpw6jdrkxzD1ExmCpTNQEQl_1h5ikfE53TrdqxN_1hHN9D2NgXwVdguvDDEPaeLaSc25t9cnmQ-A146fXrzZ2E5maejBFGZLbrvOuwJodh9WfkOPF599EHKLLVWtqUtdpQfx6T-XwFLHzK 57wlHT5o3nWLQXXeM6oNAuYcsGXx6T7t0am7Jr6li6-wMVfNa96Z7Rz-RMlgugZvrXBMEIwguynaidCqS2T_1-d3Y8tdMEsFOMauTZduq013_1cu3x3I%26prmd%3Divns

scroll down to the second post, also this blog has a lot of links about this

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by whathasitcome2

Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome?

I didn;t know this. This is a direct attack on Apple. I guess that means Google will stick with Adobe flash video. Actually, the whole HTML 5 thing that Steve Jobs pushed has turned out to be a non starter. Every one is sticking with Adobe Flash.

It was a sad day for Apple when they demonstrated they became deluded by their hype enough to think they had a chance in killing flash. Apple needs to work with developers rather than trying to dictate to them.

If this is purpose of 8-3-11 website, it seems a little overkill.

No, it is a MINOR un- related event that was caught up in the chatter. It is interesting what all does end up in the chatter though.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by namenone1
[mow]

where is all this weird stuff from....what is that

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wayahwolfsbane

thats a hell of a link - is it related to the H.264 thing?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

cant stop laughing at least nim not scared anymore after those damn eyes

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Browsing around the internets tonight I found the following.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7119da5cdde.png[/atsimg]

On this thread, a link is given to a webpage. Someone in the thread claims the picture is of either two young women mashed together, or one young and one old. In the background on the page you can hear someone saying what sounds like the phonetic alphabet. If you listen long enough, what the voice is saying changes. It appears to be either some sort of weird numbers station online (meh...) a HOAX, or possibly some complany trying to do some sort of viral marketing.

There are apparently people who have seen the fliers in Texas.

Here is the website
Original Website

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21e433bbcf70.png[/atsimg]

This appears to be some sort of code off the site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56fe7b2a3644.png[/atsimg]

This was done on 4Chans /x/ board (paranormal board)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84dc7dc90b05.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75bccbee4f9.png[/atsimg]
That above link was in Spanish, not sure what it says.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10e41169d390.png[/atsimg]

That's a little creepy isn't it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b78b38351b5.png[/atsimg]

Another weird one!

Here is a link to a page discussing this in depth. I haven't gotten to far into the thread because I wanted to give everyone here a heads up first.

This Page Has Some Info

Formspring Account Where whoever is running the page is answering questions about it.

I think this is either a huge prank or some marketing scam. Either way, it's damn interesting and a little bit of a creep show. I've also seen that some people are unable to navigate all of the pages for whatever reasons.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

what other internets were you looking at

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I found it on another thread discussing the 8-3-11 thingy, not sure if its of any relevance thought id post it in here

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wayahwolfsbane

Correct me if I'm wrong but the left side mirrored image looks alot like Anne Frank. No?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join