It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

we have already addressed that - please see a recap - page 30

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Also, now I know if I want a lot of hits on a video or website, just make it spooky and add some numbers and odd designs along with images of children, I'll happily rely on ATS for letting me be successful.

Troll'd. Later.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Off topic a bit: Forevever, I think we need to all pitch in and send you a fruit basket or something for providing us with the play-by-play. I don't know how you've kept it up for so long. We should give you a new nickname, "ATS Sportscaster".

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thank you

link   
reply to post by rushunt

Well you're certainly not annoying me. Rehash anything you like. Th only thing that's bugging me are the people that obviously haven't even read the first page and hop in with the same things over and over. You've been great, please continue.

link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Then I guess you wouldn't mind seeing my post on page 11.

link   
Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome?

I didn;t know this. This is a direct attack on Apple. I guess that means Google will stick with Adobe flash video. Actually, the whole HTML 5 thing that Steve Jobs pushed has turned out to be a non starter. Every one is sticking with Adobe Flash.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Ice Flower already said that Dahmer Enterprises is no longer the current property owner, so the point is moot.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

LOL you're free to attempt a troll but the only one getting hits out of me is THIS thread - everyone else (awesome as they are) are doing the leg work - I'm just reading every post - since too many members do not

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

ok no probs, i will be more diligent next time

Thanks for the recaps.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by Forevever

Then I guess you wouldn't mind seeing my post on page 11.

all the work I put in you couldn't even link me? geez

Its been noted by dethduck that
- "Sam" runs the facebook page (guessing 175,000 didn't have that info at the time?)
- "He (175,000) already said on the Formspring that it's a photoshop of two pictures of the same person. One when she was six"
- That conetproject (external link) is a copycat
- Confirmed by p4rs3c on page 13 (the link jump doesn't work)

dethduck called (conet) out here, AND!! explains the Conetproject in detail here! (the id jump isn't working but its at the very bottom) - They are absolutely not related.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Another thing I have pointed out ad nauseam is that there is hardly any real buzz except for on this website.

I think I'm responding to the wrong person damnt

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
After careful consideration to the interpretation of design and purpose behind this code, as the person stated that there is all the information needed to figure it out...

1.) FIRST OF ALL the reference to the adulterous woman in the bible HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS... he who is without sin bs....

THOSE VERSES NEVER EXISTED IN THE ORIGINAL TEXT BUT WERE LATER ADDED...

Pick up a bible for your reference and see that it says it in there and it even admits to it...

If that were the case then what the romans call "jesus" (which is the wrong name entirely in the first place)

ACCORDING TO THE SAYING... ask yourself... according to christianity... who would have been the only one qualified to be throwing stones??? thats right... "jesus."

2.) the reason there is ANY and ONLY a "religious" aspect to this "mystery" is simply because THEY WANTED YOU TO LOOK THERE FOR THIS SPECIFIC REFERENCE as there is a REAL reference to what the REAL message these 8.3.11 is trying to convey... and it is right UNDER ALL OF YOUR NOSES...

Just by looking up SAM and the rest UEL makes SAMUEL then CHAPTER 8 VERSES 3-11...

google it and it is about the same message that they are trying to convey about FREEDOM and RIGHTS being stripped away from all of us and that it is happening right now in this day and age where PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BEGGING TO BE RULED OVER...

That is the sick part... JUST READ the passage of first samuel chapter 8 and then if anyone has any questions feel free to let me know then I can explain further of what ALL OF THIS 8.3.11 is ALL ABOUT...

edit on 20-7-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

LOL no worries
we're way more into this than some people
we're bound to make a few boo boos

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think I know what is going to happen on 8-3-11....

Disappointment....lots of dissapointment.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Once upon a time, I used discussions like these as inspiration for my writing.... It is great to dig my heels into ...

I don't even care if it is a hacker group, someone trying to make a social statement or just plain old viral marketing.... I'm just enjoying the hunt, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

I did say earlier there are a lot of 8:3-11's in the Bible
I like this one!!! good call!

1 Samuel 8:3-11
3: but his sons did not walk in his ways; they turned aside after dishonest gain, took bribes, and perverted justice
4: Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah,
5: and said to him, "look, you are old and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now make us a king to judge us like all the nations."
6: But the thing displeased Samuel when they said "Give us a king to judge us." So Samuel prayed to the Lord
7: And the Lord said to Samuel, "Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.
8: According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt, even to this day---with which they have forsaken Me and served other gods---so they are doing to you also.

copied it right out of my own bible

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
finding a few things ....

3.8.11 It is Georgi Markov was poisoned / killed by his wife Anna Belle Markov Dilke, which killed him with a umbrella poisoned, 08/03/11 is the date the org .. BELLE is trying to save their trauma.

here is something that they commented on being mis spelled

www.youtube.com...

I have no idea but its weird....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I didn't read all 32 pages, but it seems pretty clear that this is a freedom-oriented group (they admitted that, I think).

Copyfight = Information wants to be free, etc.

One of the drawings had the message "Don't throw stones" (backwards). This is the same thing Jesus said, basically, in John 8:3-11.

Throwing stones is a metaphor for judging and interfering in others' lives.

Don't throw stones = Mind your own business and respect personal freedom.

The numbers aligning with the troops deployed is also interesting. Are we not throwing stones overseas? (Almost literally?)

I think they are just trying to give people a wake-up call. In a very unusual and artful manner.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

175,000 denied a womens rights movement affiliation.

excellent research on that. the shemale lawyer thing was asked of her too.

only 1 of the 5 in the group 8.3.11 admits to being female.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join