It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why would the owners of this website misplace (3-8-11) with (8-3-11) if it was a date?

Maybe is warning us of another climatic catastrophe....

edit on 20-7-2011 by NintuZYLO because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by NintuZYLO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

DMY DUMMY YOU WAX... off! lol wax on wax off lol You guys are so screwed up! I swear I havn't waxed off anything in ages

3->C 8/11 freaky it's the only number you'll ever know... You guys are nuts! Was that erin not even real or something? What the heck is wrong with you people?

Im going crazy again I fear...

Now I see why you staged all the flights so teh only one would be through HOUSTON! We have lift off or we have a problem... Like a space cadet or columbia as my psychotic brother would put it... Didn't want me going through phoenix again eh... You guys are crazy man. Don't be friggen doing anything to someone like man. If you want to blow me up or long me to the moon ALONE go right the frick ahead! I don't care man. I seee you game and it is quite amusing and honestly I would love to go to the moon so long as you made me immortal so I could look down at earth and toss the dice at it daily...

edit on 20-7-2011 by Achernar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

This was done on 4Chans /x/ board (paranormal board)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
8+3=11 & 11 Enlightenment? 11.11 Something for November? Viral it could be but loving it

Look at this website; www.formspring.me...

Q: why 11 is your favorite number??
A: We were born on 11•11 at 11:11A.M.

Check this movie out, '11-11-11'.

Case closed?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NintuZYLO
Why would the owners of this website misplace (3-8-11) with (8-3-11) if it was a date?

Maybe is warning us of another climatic catastrophe....

Nope, just the U.S. places the month and day reversed from say, the U.K.
as such april first in the U.,S. is 4-1-2011 in the Uk it's 1-4-2011

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

This is from theconetproject.com
Their Q&A is at Link

Q: Are you attached to 8*3*11
A: No. We have worked with material gathered in different projects, such as Conet project. Today we saw 8-3-11.info and decided it was time to show our discovery

This was answered 3h ago.

The original 8 3 11
Don't mix em up

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Originally posted by qonone
8+3=11 & 11 Enlightenment? 11.11 Something for November? Viral it could be but loving it

Look at this website; www.formspring.me...

Q: why 11 is your favorite number??
A: We were born on 11•11 at 11:11A.M.

Check this movie out, '11-11-11'.

Case closed?

Hmmm you may be on to something.. After all the SAW franchise was a big thing

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hello all.

I've followed the address cited in the whois info and following that to the owner of the house, to the son.

The son of the owner of the house is an oss developer. I'll guess that they are going to release some type of oss software capable of "opening doors" to previously unaccessable sites.

What the picture has to do with it - I have not a clue.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Realitated

I don't like the prospect of this having a Religious overtone, but if that overtone is the suggestion that we all have sins, and that we need to learn to accept, live and deal with our own and our neighbours, then I'm okay with it - it's a good philosophy to promote.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Achernar

who are you? the karate kid?
wax what? make sense mate

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

But why the mystery? I don't like the idea of religious overtones either, but they seem to be a part of this in some way...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

ditto! cheers Mate!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Realitated

LOL I been speculating its what happens when "ra-el" and "anonymous" have a baby

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's a sick twisted game being played out on earth... Months ago you all posted the wrath of khan stuff and revenge for what he did to her. I didn't do sht to anyone so dont be trying to lay this smack down on me! I just had something in my head for long time that was setting me up for something and decided to use me and then leave me sober and soaking wet homeless in the rain.

I dont know what this is but it's seriously not funny anymore. I think my psychotic brother or family has gotten of reality and done something seriously disturbing and I'm khancerned that it may be my fauly since reality seemed to change last year after old freaky mother suddenly changed and the whole family went kind of odd....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This md looks like viral marketing to me. It's a pity that none of this stuff is ever real. Based on the umbrella on the "About Us" section of the main website, I'm gonna say that it's a Resident Evil movie.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achernar

It's a sick twisted game being played out on earth... Months ago you all posted the wrath of khan stuff and revenge for what he did to her. I didn't do sht to anyone so dont be trying to lay this smack down on me! I just had something in my head for long time that was setting me up for something and decided to use me and then leave me sober and soaking wet homeless in the rain.

I dont know what this is but it's seriously not funny anymore. I think my psychotic brother or family has gotten of reality and done something seriously disturbing and I'm khancerned that it may be my fauly since reality seemed to change last year after old freaky mother suddenly changed and the whole family went kind of odd....

What?

link   
Dont do this sht anymore you guys. How you put images of her crying in my head i dont know but it gets depressing as sht! Are you doing this because I didn't run and chase after her after that thing in my head said dont go anywhere its all an evil joke?

link   
alrighty then...

ehem

Gone off our meds have we?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Neysa because: Errr

link   
reply to post by Achernar

Maybe it's time to take a break from ATS for a while. Step away from it and release some of that anger.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achernar

slow down Jr. explain from the start that is the only way to get yourstory out....that or Iwill swear your Oswego.....

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join