It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
Anyone else think that Jesus is superimposed or hidden in Belle's picture? I immediately thought that when I looked at it.

First thing that came to my mind too.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Anyone came up with the answer yet?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but WILCO's fourth album was called Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. On the website a lady repeats these words over and over. Here is a quote from a webpage looking at the origins of the album title:

Enter Wilco, a quintet that started as an alt-country act and is now boldly going where no rockers have gone before. Two years ago the group released an album with a song called "Poor Places." It starts as a droopy ballad, but eventually the drums fade, the melody evaporates, and up roars a truly terrifying hurricane of sound. As it builds to a climax, a woman's urgent semaphore peeks through the noise: "Yankee. Hotel. Foxtrot. Yankee. Hotel. Foxtrot. Yankee. Hotel. Foxtrot." It's a track from "Conet," the voice of Ms. International Radio Operator herself. The band sampled it and used it to name the album. "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" would earn Wilco its strongest reviews ever — it was No. 1 that year in the Village Voice national poll of music critics — and it sold decently, too. Read more: blogcritics.org...

Kind of sounds familiar huh?????

Here is the full link.

Origins of WILCO album YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

If you follow the link below, and superimpose your outline with the picture of Boyd Belle the confederate spy you will have a match....

Hope that helps......

Boyd Belle COnfederate Spy.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is my type of thing so i'm going to be trying to help out figuring this out (as for as ATS goes anyways) Hopefully at very least we can scan the web and gather a bunch of information that others have gathered over the last (insert how long this has been going on)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Not read the whole thread yet but 83ll spells "BELL" like 80085 spells boobs! remeber doing that on your calculator in school?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
was expecting a creepy pop up,possibly as a gif
really intrigued,if it is marketing someone deserves a new lexus.lol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

we need to figure this out asap
maybe im just being paranoid but i have a bad feeling about this

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
stomped by 18000

18000 Troops?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah. Must be a game or a movie coming out soon. It's a great way to build suspence and fairly inexpensive as well. Very intreging. I'll keep an open for developements for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Bell
how I hate them soo!! Hey Anon should hit them too
But seriously I hope it isn't a marketing thing for Bell...that would suck camel scrotum indeed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Anyone else think that Jesus is superimposed or hidden in Belle's picture? I immediately thought that when I looked at it.

If you are referring to the dark part with the one eye, I would think that is the other kind of christ.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

The stomped by 18,000 could relate to China's 18,000 military schools?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

China has more than 18,000 military schools for young people and more than 20 million Chinese youngsters attend them each year for national defense education.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"We just ask that you refer to us as 8•3•11, not 8-3-11."

The question to this was "☂?"
The answer was the following (symbols only)
"☁ (cloud)
☟" (finger going down)

"Germany, nature, narture, friends, ras alhague, altair, alphekka?

☼▲"

When you highlight the getinvolved page (as someone on here mentioned earlier) at the very bottom in tiny font size it says "Top Down."

Important clues? I don't know but I am now official fascinated. Whoever is doing this is doing a good job. It's Definitely not to do with Resident Evil OR FEAR. So as far as i can tell it doesn't have to do with the usual suspects of the gaming world, Possibly i guess it could be a Silent hill but i really think it's something completely different than viral marketing FOR a game or something like that.
edit on 20-7-2011 by lifespath420 because: (no reason given)

"what is the maximum speed of African swallow?

Is it unladen?"

They seem to have a sense of humor, of sorts.

"I know this may seem quite strange, but my female friends are beginning to grow fond of you, 175,000.. Why do you have to be more popular in Washington than I am? O . o

Be more mysterious. Bitches dig it."

HA!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you look at the picture, you realize it is too fresh to have been hanging there very long. It looks to me like the people that took the picture were also the ones that hung it in the various places because the picture of the girl is just too fresh.

Hoax, because the picture of the girl is just too fresh and people took a picture of the fresh picture. And it looks like they photoshopped it in several places. The girl in the picture though is wearing curls as little girls wore in 1911, so I would think someone borrowed a picture from 1911, and printed it off and posted it, taking a picture of it and then asking others to join in.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wait, maybe I missed that this was merely a fun exercise. Let me look again.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarHar
I don't get it...

If that is a date that would be August 3rd, 2011.

I suppose I'll sit tight till that date and see what happens in the world.

Except in Europe and Asia...the date would be 8 March 11...this picture was assumed made in 2011, but the little girl is from 1911...the sound is shortwave or ham radio signals.

I used to have shortwave and a friend of mine has ham...it sounds the same..but you can manipulate that with any good audio mixing equipment.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
If you are referring to the dark part with the one eye, I would think that is the other kind of christ.

Interesting that you should say that, because when I saw the below pic my first thought was regarding the statue that the antichrist will make speak as described here:

Rev 14:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

I just typed in 8.3.11 and the first hit was...Bible Gateway.com

John 8 : 3-11 and it was about the Pharisees bringing the adulterous woman before Jesus to stone her and he does not permit it and tells her to go on and leave a life of sin.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In my opinion, the diagram depicts a series of events that will bringdown a glass house. After a little research on some of the threads posted i was able to make links to Arthur Anderson (Enron accountants) and the to Accenture National Security Services (Division of Arthur anderson that split in '87-'89). I think the OP has definately found something interesting. I have to go back to working but maybe some one can find a link between ANNS, Madrid, Chicago(Art Andersons Headquarters), and possibly Government contracts/politicians from chicago area in the national spotlight. The links i found to madrid were posted in on of the links to a spanish forum. In the same forum there were unintelligible mentions of Art Anderson.

As i said this is just my Opinion. We can be a better think tank than the Government anyday of the week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join