It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmboop

They already answered that they are not related/affiliated with any movie/book etc...

link   
reply to post by Achernar

Straight up, are you someone associated with this project who registered because you knew that a place like ATS would be heavily cover something like this?

link   

Originally posted by p4rs3C
reply to post by Zmboop

They already answered that they are not related/affiliated with any movie/book etc...

"WELL, back to square one."
edit on 20-7-2011 by lifespath420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
O*^Z׵]u]9M5]u]zo[M]u]4t]|NuMt]t^]t]tM=X^ this is all I can get out of it does this mean anything to anybody.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

No, that post is about what the ACTUAL Conet Project was, where the whole notion, and where the "music" on the 8•3•11 site comes from, and what the tie-in to Number Stations is.

Basically it shows that though the 8•3•11 and the copycat site are using the freely available Irdial tracks from the real Conet Project, doesn't necessarily mean that Conet Project has a damn thing to do with all this.

...and stuff.

link   
reply to post by Zmboop

The movie was released a year ago. It was revealed in this thread like 3 posts down.

link   
reply to post by Achernar

I can't believe I am actually replying to you.
I am not convinced that you are crazy or off your meds.
I think you are trolling and playing with us.
If you actually have something to add, just do it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neilc1972
not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but the numbers 18,000 24,000 68,000 and 175,000. with all the talk of number stations could they be frequencies?? not sure how ham radio works but anyone got one? might be worth a check if nothing else

That is another possibility. Take a look at this...

They talk of Level 1... Level 2 somewhere in there.

Continuing along another line...

I noticed that a couple of the 8-3-11.info twitter Q & As mentions that a couple of these people are Tier 1 and Tier 2 employees... at first I thought that they were talking about retirement funds... could this be something important concerning Obama's 8-3-11 threat concerning SS checks??? Do you suppose these guys are gonna hack Social Security and screw everything up???

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Google 'august 3 2011 18000' and notice the 3rd result. tell me who you think the 'stomped 18000' are?

Really, You think so?

"I know this may seem quite strange, but my female friends are beginning to grow fond of you, 175,000.. Why do you have to be more popular in Washington than I am? O . o

Be more mysterious. Bitches dig it."

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
AM I alone in thinking this all has a kind of Twin Peakes meets The Ring vibe to it all ?!

2nd line

link   
my take on this is that they were studying the files, when they happenstanced on to a transmission and decoded it.

link   
reply to post by dethduck

OK I found it I got it I'm adding it!!!

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

That pictures makes me think of some things on Easter Island. The pile of rocks looks like an altar of some sort. And, well, the thing in the sky looks like a star. A lot of people think that such giant monuments were build by aliens. 8-3-11...some sort of disclosure?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
AM I alone in thinking this all has a kind of Twin Peakes meets The Ring vibe to it all ?!

2nd line

Sure does and ya know what my $hit hurts from this.....I gotta recharge. I'll catch up and post later.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This isnt ASEC or Military PSPEC Code.

The Binary isnt logical in terms of military Coding , or matching the way the United States Operates it Binary announcments.

This is a Civilian code , without Military / Civil Logic.

I have limited knowledge of the Code sec stations , however i have had a class with Binary decyphering in military operations for my Internship. You can tell if the Code is American / Foreign / Flase code.

Again this is not Military Binary. So it means a Civilian organization is involved.

Most likely a HOAX.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

link   
Madness?

This is ATS!!!

link   
guys, you post SO fast, that i need to say it again.
i checked what i found in id tags of these mp3's(what's only thing important here - the swedish rhapsody), just quick search on yt, nothing special, BUT.
i found..this:
www.youtube.com...
titled..
8375kHz Chinese Numbers Station - designated Enigma code V22

now may i ask, if 8311 is just 8311khz then?
if so, what is THERE, at 8311khz now?
edit on 20-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by rushunt
O*^Z׵]u]9M5]u]zo[M]u]4t]|NuMt]t^]t]tM=X^ this is all I can get out of it does this mean anything to anybody.

This looks like what I know is called the most complicated programming language in the world, but I can't remember the name of the language. Ultimately it's a program, or line from a program. Where did you get it from?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join