It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

The circus is coming to town,?
Massive failed prediction predicted for the date you said,whatever it was september ?or october .whatever .fail

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And the greatest gift, as well as the greatest curse, of mankind has shown through yet again...imagination.
The question is, when time comes to ask this of ourselves...do we truly know what is reality? Can we tell what is truly real, from what our minds tell us to believe is truly real?
Can you tell me that when you touch that plastic keyboard you are typing on, that it in fact feels, looks and sounds just like you sense it does, to the person sitting next to you. How can you be sure?
One persons reality in fact may be so very far away from your reality...we have been trained to "know" what is real.
So that being said....I am not agreeing with predictions, or even this one.
But...just food for thought...if the OP believes that this is real...is it right to burn him or anyone else to the ground for a belief of what he may think will come to pass in his reality?
We all have reality beliefs...ATS shows that fact to evidently.
My thinking. Let's keep an eye open and a mind open...even for just a little bit and see.
On a note though....my reality would really like to see more positive predictions for a change.....god us humans can certainly be a dire bunch.
edit on 14-7-2011 by bw_drum because: spelling error...danger danger....fumble fingers at work....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has the same suspicion as I do, but i strongly suspect that Juran is strictly basing this on a fantastical interpretation of what will happen as Elenin approaches and passes Earth. Several months ago, some guy discovered a correlation between Earth/Sun/Elenin alignment with major earthquakes (Christchurch, Peru, Japan). Coincidentally enough, Elenin passes exactly between Earth and the Sun on Sept 27 of this year.

This prediction of what the result will be may or may not actually come true. So, until Juran offers a more detailed description to the hows and whys, I believe we can safely assume it is based on Elenin.
edit on 14-7-2011 by TomServo because: added image

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Agreeing with quite a few on this though.,..without bashing....but this is a little too wide open speculation/prediction....anything can be interpreted within this prediction...No set time. No set event. To much vague and fuzziness around the edges.
I am a very open minded person...but...I will have to just add the date to the others with the note....wait and see.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh thats just the Lion of Judea, IE: Gods wrath. Wouldn't dismiss that one as its a warning of what is to come.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well the Archons/yahwe/satan/ET's have been leading the 'elites' down the garden path towards our collective immanent demise for a very long time.

The only thing that can actually prevent a very ugly future is indeed an event of this nature - maybe it will be 'Sophia's correction' - which the Gnostics deemed to be the special mission of the human race.

Interestingly - the effect of being in such a prescence is indeed a 'loss of breath'!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Well when Wormwood the dwarf star shows up on the 27th and blocks out the sun, I am sure a lot of people will fall victim to heart attacks if they have survived the massive earthquake or war that has just happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
should i start to build a bunker?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i heard that chick fil a is giving away free chicken nuggets on that day. thats why he cant tell us what is gonna happen, because he wants all the nuggets in the tri-state area for himself!!!

greedy greedy greedy man

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Is there a large body of something headed this way that will knock out the earth's defenses against the sun. This would take away the earths air/oxegen and blow it into outer space. If something like this did happen for a few days or even a week as it passed by. It would definately be the SHOCKWAVE of the likes the world will ever see. This SHOCKWAVE would be the effects of the suns rays on us without the protection of our earths sheilds. This SHOCKWAVE, is what killed off the dinosaurs. TELL ME, when is it to arrive. Most important, where is it comming from, what part of the sky? I want to know the hour the SHOCKWAVE hits. Tell me where, when and for how long? All i get is September, IS this the real date and sept, of what year? I suppose i will get no answers.

I still get no answer and nasa did say that our earths sheild has a breach in it somewhere.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I figured it out.On Sept.29 2011 in Austin Texas Pepper with The Expendables will be performing at Stubb's BBQ.
If that don't take your breath away I don't know what will.
(Mind you I don't have a clue as to who these people are.)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Does anyone have any plans for a cheap bunker for one person? Oh, and should i put a deep well in my bunker? I mean, a really cheap bunker, ok.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
All of these prediction threads are on the rise because people can feel change, all manner of strange things happening, tons of people getting sick and dying faster and faster....and because many of us are flat-out bored with this planet and the way its being handled,, CHEERS and continue with the threads,, MORE PLEASE !!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Juran

Oh ok I get it now....I think.

We will have a shift in consciousness after or during this event that takes our breath away. For the ones that do not survive among us they will survive....just not among the living here on Earth? This shift in consciousness will allow us to live in a more peaceful world with new powers and also without technology?

err...no I didn't say that, nice take though, tempting.

Ha! I know you didn't say it but this feels like a guessing game to me. You said you didn't have a dream, no clues, no idea, but yet you have made a prediction that on Sept. 29th our breath will be taking away. Please answer me this one question....pretty please with a whatever you like on top.

What do you think will take my breath away?

Fair go, MamaJ, I already said this is a waiting game not a guessing game and I also said I don't know what the event will actually be. You want everything on your toast don't you. Sorry but I'm out of honey.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
so whats the purpose of your thread, you dont want to explain anything. Your keeping things extremely vague and are dancing around the questions.

How did you come to this conclusion? and please explain.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A window of 77 days for this breathtaking "change".

The likelyhood of something huge happening within that time-frame; 100%.
[if its not the debt-ceiling debate]

Could it be the economic collapse causing cancellation of public colleges around the world and new wars in the MiddleEast?(my take on the coming months.)

the next 77 days will be the judge.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
your not far off i guess, and it sure as hell won't be a show

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cal71919
I too feel that something big is just around the corner. It may be something of biblical proportion, or it may just be something that only applies to me in my life. Now, I wouldn't go as far as making a prediction cause I haven't had any premonitions of any sort. But I guess we'll all wait and see. If it doesn't come to pass, no biggie. I won't pass judgement. But if it does, bask in the fact that you were right and you did what you could to spread the message.

Thank you cal71919 and others who have been able to absorb what this is about without creating hype or passing insult but are taking this in the spirit the it is offered. Those of you who feel a strong desire to mock me will have open slather after 9/29 if it comes to that. Seems to me that those who can't wait are the ones who are full of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here are some cynical thoughts of mine-

1) You're trying to inject some meaning/excitement into peoples' lives via mysterious prediction memes.

2) You're trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy whereby people create their own "Change" as they envision it

If I am incorrect, then what EXACTLY leads you to believe there will be a worldwide event on or before September 29th of an ambiguous nature? Is it based on hard knowledge? Is it based on any kind of vision? Is it based on a sort of holistic/instinctual guess given everything you're seeing in the world? Are you referring to some kind of tipping point giving way? Once again... what lead you to make such a prediction?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Juran, by any chance have you heard of Carl Calleman? My sense is that your prediction is of the coming sun, Christ-Consciousness aka Universal Consciousness.

I sent this to friends and family September '08 after I had an experience July '08. I only heard Spirit speak to me once and IT said "Herald the coming sun!":

We are all changing. We, our system, everything we know is going to change. The money we have chosen to enshrine as the center of our civilization's value system is failing and will end. Our culture relies upon a set of unconscious agreements that constitutes meaning. This too is failing. Nietzsche professed that there will be a "seeker after knowledge," the "opposite-man," which is in direct opposition to everything known. The instance of Truth, your enlightenment, is "a violation, a desire to hurt the basic will of the spirit which unceasingly strives for the apparent and superficial." Carl Jung wrote that "We are living in what the Greeks called kairos - the right moment - for a "metamorphis of the god," of fundamental principles and symbols. This peculiarity of our time, which is certainly not of our conscious choosing, is the expression of the unconscious man within us who is changing." In other words we have no choice but to evolve. Think of how absurd it would have been for the pre-bird to fight taking flight. Can you honestly imagine having wings and making the decision not to fly? We can fight our shift and make it very uncomfortable but the change will happen anyway; with or without our moral or conscious approval. Do not be afraid. There is no more reason to fear our evolution than there is to fear the rising sun. It will be blessed and better. Evolution from a creative, spiritual place is always better than before. Herold the coming sun (you)!

Namaste,

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join