It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

wow!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"I agree" - only appeared at the top of 2 posts in 5 pages (one a reply from Mamaj, but I don't think it was to the OP)

All you need do is type 'I agree' at the top of your reply post. I understand that some members will not type 'I agree' under any circumstances in which case they can indicate their consent whichever way they prefer.

Just sayin...

I didn't agree though, I starred and flagged you because despite your prediction, the rest of your OP was right on in every aspect.

Personally, (and I've mentioned it before), I prefer vague predictions. There's no argument against them except "IT WON'T HAPPEN" and they get to be right almost every single time - great way to feed the individual narcissism eh?

But then... The more I come here, the more I hope the vague prediction comes true so that I can watch everyone scream "I SAW IT HERE FIRST!!" - To which, people can waste their time pointing out how vague it was

Either way, it'll feed the collective ATS ego... and thus serves its intended purpose.

I wholeheartedly agree with snowmen20.

So it only stands to reason that the "mysterious and otherwise ominous change" that everyone feels is nothing more than flights of freaking fancy the likes of which even God has not seen.

We are not special. Every generation experiences change. Every generation experiences the "unexplained". Every generation experiences wars, and wanting to make a positive difference. You can say ours are worse or better, but they're not worse, and they're not better - they're JUST DIFFERENT.

Every generation even has its own version of doom and gloom predictions - DID WE ALL FORGET ABOUT HEAVENS GATE???!!!!

Its all very normal and natural. And believe me I hate to say it cause I'm ready to go... but...

edit on 14-7-2011 by Forevever because: because I make mistakes - because I'm human and I'm not perfect

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Take your breath away. meaning take the air from your lungs?
edit on 14-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I feel it has to do with the way we live will change. The world as we've always known and operate will change. something to do with financial and economic aspect maybe?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is there a large body of something headed this way that will knock out the earth's defenses against the sun. This would take away the earths air/oxegen and blow it into outer space. If something like this did happen for a few days or even a week as it passed by. It would definately be the SHOCKWAVE of the likes the world will ever see. This SHOCKWAVE would be the effects of the suns rays on us without the protection of our earths sheilds. This SHOCKWAVE, is what killed off the dinosaurs. TELL ME, when is it to arrive. Most important, where is it comming from, what part of the sky? I want to know the hour the SHOCKWAVE hits. Tell me where, when and for how long? All i get is September, IS this the real date and sept, of what year? I suppose i will get no answers.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe when they say "take our breath away, some get it back some don't" it doesn't necessarily mean literally...maybe whatever is going to happen divides us....some except it some don't. either way from reading all the posts, we all agree that something is going happen, some kind of change, whether it's all doom and gloom, the end of the world as we know it, one world order, you get the idea.

What i am saying is what IF and i mean what IF this event or events are for the better, i know it certainly doesn't feel like it..trust me i know but a saying always comes to mind for me personally "rise like a phoenix from the ashes" maybe just maybe it's all going to turn out OK.

Maybe i am just too optimistic about things who knows.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anything that happens in life, good or bad, is for the better.

Change is progress.

A stagnant entity is a decaying entity.

Edit:

9/29/11;
I agree.
edit on 14-7-2011 by PatriciusCaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I didn't take the time to read every response but did the OP just pull this prediction out of thin air or is there actually something behind it?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kalowe73

Read what he said again. It says. LITERALLY. READ AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I read what they posted even though he stated Literally still does not mean death.. i posted what i took from what the OP wrote...its called reading between the lines, i am entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else. So dont chatise me for not taking what he said the way you do.
edit on 14-7-2011 by kalowe73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by kalowe73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I didn't take the time to read every response but did the OP just pull this prediction out of thin air or is there actually something behind it?

I believe it is a WARNING and only the ones perceptive enough will understand and prepare for the EVENT. I believe in the EVENT, but i want to know how long it will last. These bunkers that people built all over the world are not for JUST LOOKS. They were built for a reason. ALSO, even your average smo, is building them. (Know) ONE can deny that this is going on.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Well if the OP meant literally take our breath away and the whole world would be affected it could only mean something like a supervolcano, giant meteor impact or something similar to Niburu. I guess a world wide nuclear event could also fit in there as well. Anyway, if any of these things were to happen I don't think many of us would survive anyway. Guess we just need to keep our eyes and ears open because these "insiders" will know when it is about to happen and flee to their bunkers.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Who should we pay attention to fleeing to bunkers? Soro's has to be one of them. And of coarse, THE BILDERBERGER GROUP. I would like to know the members, so i can watch them.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think if your prediction does not come true you should leave ATS for good

I think anyone making such predictions should be banned after 3 predictions are wrong....you cannot post known HOAXES on here....these amount to Hoaxes if they dont come true, because the person is claiming something that they know is not true.

I could make a prediction every day of the year, eventually id get one right

I dont believe your prediction, i dont believe anything will happen like you say on 29/11/11.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I will neither accept your prediction as true or false but will add that for some reason my visions are comeing in more..too add to your prediction I can tell you what I saw....It was a bright flash and I couldnt breath and everything seemed foggy..i dnt have a date for this and i did not see anyone else harmed. Dear trolls plese leave my post alone I am just stateing what came to me.be blessed

I will add more if/when something new comes to me it may not pertain to this thread but i will post what i see.I've always had a strong gift in visions/prophesies ans would love to get a better handle on them.I know most of you laugh...proof is everything and when my health improves I plan on doing a little research project here on ATS to validate certain means of prediction(visions,empathic runes and good ol fashion pychic readings) this will be a little ways off and anyone intresting in helping let me know it would be totally epic to finally have the truth of such things
edit on 06/08/2011 by cyberboiraves because: add

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

your avatar, is that you going down to your bunker? If so, how many days will you intend to stay down there?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Who should we pay attention to fleeing to bunkers? Soro's has to be one of them. And of coarse, THE BILDERBERGER GROUP. I would like to know the members, so i can watch them.

I'm sure there are plenty of ATSers who know about people that own bunkers, so that is a possibility. What I am saying is that someone out there has to know when someone moves lock stock and barrel into a bunker for good. What about all the gov't officials bugging out, that would have to get noticed by someone. I'm sure Alex Jones would know he seems to know what these people are up to every minute.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Let's hope it's something similar like what happens in "the Quiet Earth".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

your avatar, is that you going down to your bunker? If so, how many days will you intend to stay down there?

Umm, no. I don't have a bunker, if something catastrophic happens I'll be dead along with all the other millions of poor people. My avatar is spiritual and related to my blog.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

maybe your spirit is telling you to go down to a bunker. Ever thought why you made the choice of your avatar?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join