It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've read "Last time God promised to cleanse her with Water, and he did, this time he promised he'd cleanse her with Fire."

It's all going to make for times and events I have never seen before in my entire life.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yadda yadda, blah blah.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
With all the doomsday predictions emerging over the last while, it's getting hard to keep track of all of them.

I propose ATS create a "Doomsday Prediction Scheduling Calendar" for the purposes of keeping them all straight. If anyone wants to lay down their prediction, they would first check with Scheduling to see if that dates is free. If it's already booked by another visionary then they would have to reschedule for another date.

Waddya guys think?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Juran

Oh ok I get it now....I think.

We will have a shift in consciousness after or during this event that takes our breath away. For the ones that do not survive among us they will survive....just not among the living here on Earth? This shift in consciousness will allow us to live in a more peaceful world with new powers and also without technology?

err...no I didn't say that, nice take though, tempting.

Ha! I know you didn't say it but this feels like a guessing game to me. You said you didn't have a dream, no clues, no idea, but yet you have made a prediction that on Sept. 29th our breath will be taking away. Please answer me this one question....pretty please with a whatever you like on top.

What do you think will take my breath away?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

I agree 100%!!!!

Seriously though... He is saying the biggest show on earth and it will take our breath away. Some will pass and some will not.

This leads us all to speculate WHAT will take our breath away. How does someone make this claim without advising the details of such a scenario??

I am so confused!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As with all predictions on ATS, nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens. If it does and I manage to get my breath back, I will come on here and apologise. If it doesn't, which it won't, I will expect the OP to come on here and do the same.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

What do you think will take my breath away?

Me of course.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran
Well SatoriTheory ask me something without making rude remarks and I will be happy to listen to and comment on your brilliant insight.

I simply made a valid observation that everyone else is capable of seeing, if your ego can't take such a remark and deems it rude, then so be it.

I also did ask you a question, along with a fair few other people, which you have either avoided answering, or given an answer not directly related to the question.

Also, reading some of your responses, I can't help but feel the word contradiction should be used instead of prediction.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Has there really been a correct prediction on ATS??? No becuase it's just guessing random events on random days.

Actually YES! There are at least 2 that I can think of from the past year that were based on dreams and were 100% accurate. I am a little groggy this morning, and I can't remember the thread, but I will try to search and link it here. It wasn't a psychic or a normal contributor to these types of threads, it was just a regular member that posted a dream, and it happened to come true almost exactly as they posted it.

ETA.....FOUND IT!

JakiusFogg predicted Japan EQ in February

Read his thread, he pinpointed the spot and unusually large size.

There was another member that predicted it almost a year ahead of time though, I need to find that one still.
edit on 14-7-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

And another one here!! It is from one of our more knowledgeable EQ people, but it is still pretty accurate. He predicted the next 8+ would be in Japan, in March, and he did it a year ahead of time, and he was correct!
edit on 14-7-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I too believe it will all unfold before Dec 24, 2011.

There is an episode of "In Search Of" from the 70's that quotes the 12-24-2011 date as being the actual Mayan calendar end date. So just when is the actual end of the Mayan Calendar?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Ha! Thats funny! Thanks for the laugh and as I always say...PROVE IT. A mans words means nothing without action.

Same goes for our Prediction Guy here.....Prove to us somehow someway that what you are saying is valid. Give us the How at least.

I am open minded and can handle the truth. Not much takes my breath away. Now I will say if the Light comes and speaks it may freak me out a little but I am ready for the unknown to make themselves/itself known.

I will sit patiently at work....I have the time.
Real Estate here in Tennessee is not all that busy these days.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

most if not all beings recognize or are partially aware of the feeling deep within.

ive known it for most my life, that this life, will be exciting.

right around the age of 8 i was learning history & was talking to my family about world wars. what i didnt understand, is why there was no "WW3", because there was WWI & WWII.

through these lives, i have flowed like the winds, & stayed steady as a mountain. see you in time!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I too feel that something big is just around the corner. It may be something of biblical proportion, or it may just be something that only applies to me in my life. Now, I wouldn't go as far as making a prediction cause I haven't had any premonitions of any sort. But I guess we'll all wait and see. If it doesn't come to pass, no biggie. I won't pass judgement. But if it does, bask in the fact that you were right and you did what you could to spread the message.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cal71919

I sense it too, but it's impossible to pinpoint a certain date.
Things are speeding up tremendously, that's one thing that is certain.
I'm eagerly waiting for the climax!

There are several outcomes and numerous possibilities, I'm just curious which one or combination of theories/predictions/doomsday scenarios it's gonna be!
Personally I think that Germany plays a key role in all of this.
Just search the forum for Nazi UFOs and related threads.

This is gonna be far out man!
*insert evil laughing smiley here*

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sigh...

Another post from THE AGENCY or agency wannabe..!

Nothing will happen.. THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN..! you cant predict 30 seconds ahead of your own life and some guys talk about 29th of September…

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Is this going to be one of those threads where you make a broad but ambiguous statement about upcoming events, and then sit on the sidelines serving up one liners the whole way through, in order to make you look,... what?
Popular, mysterious, eccentric? You tell me.

I live like a rat in a maze for the elites, -for the most part- I don't really care for the mental slay ride that is your prediction of mystery. I was hoping for more substance but instead there seems to be a vacuum of such, and that has literally taken my breath away this day.

What you have done in your OP is IMO nothing more than a personality "bitch slap" to myself and the rest of ATS.
Thanks but no thanks.
edit on 14-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
When the sky fills with alien craft I will not be impressed, my heart will not flutter and my mind will know exactly what is happening. I will simply go inside, shut the windows with shutters closed, turn off all electrical devices, pack my fridge with ice to save what I can and prepare my meals lightly. My pets and anyone else that wishes to come share the next several days with me are invited to do so, it will get stuffy and it will be uncomfortable but with a little focus it will all pass. Eventually I will emerge and then I will begin the task of cleaning up after the party is over!

Party animals lying about everywhere is such a dreary mess but maybe I will find that the aliens cleaned up after themselves!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
People keep alluding to this mysterious feeling that "A change is coming, I don't know what yet, but I just feel it..."

How about this ATS,....You spend time here reading threads about the economy collapsing, Aliens arriving, spiritual awakenings, pole shiftings, martial lawings, killer earthquakings, new ice agings, comet impactings and the list goes on and on and on and............................ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So it only stands to reason that the "mysterious and otherwise ominous change" that everyone feels is nothing more than flights of freaking fancy the likes of which even God has not seen.

This can also be attributed to a form of escapism, since in the past couple of years the world has literally been going to hell in a hand basket, so yes.....A change is coming, obviously. The Us government just mentioned this the other day, and has been mentioning it for a while now, so has the European government.

I too feel a change,....It's called Change,......and it's coming. This is my genuine prediction just wait and see.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone chimed in yet but A - B = A - B.

A - A = 0.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Protostellar
Not sure if anyone chimed in yet but A - B = A - B.

A - A = 0.

Oh dear God...........no.
I'm not prepared for this.

ETA: When you mood suggests that you are "hot and gassy".....Am I to take that literally? Just curious because it makes me feel strange,.....in a unpleasant way.
edit on 14-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join