It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MachiventaMelchizedek

He is starting to remind me a little of our government's economic advisers...lol...just teasing. There are so many predictions for the next couple years I don't even know how to put them in order of importance. I guess just day to day...see what happens.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Juran

Is this going to be one of those threads where you make a broad but ambiguous statement about upcoming events, and then sit on the sidelines serving up one liners the whole way through, in order to make you look,... what?
Popular, mysterious, eccentric? You tell me.

I live like a rat in a maze for the elites, -for the most part- I don't really care for the mental slay ride that is your prediction of mystery. I was hoping for more substance but instead there seems to be a vacuum of such, and that has literally taken my breath away this day.

What you have done in your OP is IMO nothing more than a personality "bitch slap" to myself and the rest of ATS.
Thanks but no thanks.
edit on 14-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

snowen20
I relate to what you are saying - if the boot was on the other foot I would feel the same. In my leading post I tried to be explicit as I could with what I had but I quickly discovered that some readers want - demand - to know every tiny detail. I could make stuff up but that would be crazy. Is it the mystery factor you have a problem with? But mystery is the spice of life, I didn't invent it.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: additionals

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i agree.
I read your OP and then corresponding answers.
I do not believe anything will happen on the 29th September to take our breath away. I do not believe anything will happen this year or next. Life will go on as it always has been.

What i do believe my happen one day, is a shift in conscienousness...an awakening. i think evil is on the way out and goodness and light on the way in. A new golden age.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh thats just the Lion of Judea, IE: Gods wrath. Wouldn't dismiss that one as its a warning of what is to come.

It might be, but I think it is also a representation of the constellation Leo, the same constellation Elenin passes through before it crosses over our orbit.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalowe73
Maybe when they say "take our breath away, some get it back some don't" it doesn't necessarily mean literally...maybe whatever is going to happen divides us....some except it some don't. either way from reading all the posts, we all agree that something is going happen, some kind of change, whether it's all doom and gloom, the end of the world as we know it, one world order, you get the idea.

What i am saying is what IF and i mean what IF this event or events are for the better, i know it certainly doesn't feel like it..trust me i know but a saying always comes to mind for me personally "rise like a phoenix from the ashes" maybe just maybe it's all going to turn out OK.

Maybe i am just too optimistic about things who knows.

kalowe,
hi, I like it when someone uses words like 'optimism' and 'good' because they are in such short supply these days. There is, always has been, always will be opportunities to create a positive outcome in the face of calamity. The doomsayers bring down doom upon themselves. I want to keep telling everyone that I am not predicting doom and gloom.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesar
Anything that happens in life, good or bad, is for the better.

Change is progress.

A stagnant entity is a decaying entity.

Edit:

9/29/11;
I agree.
edit on 14-7-2011 by PatriciusCaesar because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I can't agree with you There are always options and any outcome depends upon the option that is chosen.
Progress and change are not the same thing. We can progress into Hell or we can change the world into Utopia.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I doubt anything will occur that hasn`t been predicted already. Remember though, even the biblical version of chaos and catastrophe will take place. Then we have Eckhart Tolle talking about how everything is ìn the NOW`so if you think like that, everything is happening all at the same moment. Now future no Past, only right now. A big bubble of Now filled with particles and neutrons and atoms.

I think if and i`ll say it again, ... this Hologram ends it will be the Greatest Moment to have taken place since it began. Everything has an end. And.. When you think about something long and with enough emotion, it always takes place, always. If you believe in something then it has an Effect on everything around you. If you stare at a wall, you`re actually participating in changing the molecular structure of it, or whatever you`re paying attention to.

Are we in effect helping to Create what it is we`re Seeing and Experiencing around us, of course we are, even if half the population of Earth is oblivioius to that small scientific fact. Of course based on the Hologram we think is real. Thats all..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I really don't get why people post ambiguous predictions. Details of why, how and what you know are what are actually worth anything. There's no other point of posting a prediction, unless it's simply to be recognized. It's highly irritating, and a waste of people's time that are looking for some substance.

If I knew something and was extremely confident in what I knew, especially if it effected humanity as a whole, I wouldn't be in the least bit wishy washy about what I disclose. I'd rather look like an idiot and give a heads up to people with as much as I know and how I know than give a vague prediction and look like a selfish, know it all, attention seeking idiot.

If this is such a big event that effects peoples survival, your responses seem pretty detached for something you're quite sure of.

Stuff like this makes me want to vomit.

And no, I don't agree.
edit on 14-7-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Since the OP is extremely vague in detail, & not even willing to share his thoughts on how he came to this conclusion...We can only wait, with baited breath & anticipation (me, most likely, will completely forget about this date, then only realize a week later, I forgot something).

That's not to say, I don't believe we are in weird times at the moment, & impending "changes" are inevitable IMO...We'll just have to wait & see...Since, there is no other rebuttal for OP's post, other than it's NOT going to happen, like EVERY other prediction

Me? I'll sit & wait patiently with an open-mind to everything

Anyway, hopefully it's going to be change for good...As I think the world is in need of some good news this century?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Doom and Gloom is not the way to look at the most volatile of events. I use the example of the Irish land rush in Oklahoma or the Mormons traveling by foot to Utah. What seemed like a pretty bleak affair in the fact that it was bare survival (in fact it was real hope and change and was another chapter in American and world history).

We have arrived at another cross roads of American history. I am a pretty smart guy. Ino fact, I am continuously triangulating events as they happen leading me to be able to understand events before they happen. Kind of like the web bot was supposed to do. We exist in a world of millions of bytes of information. Much of it is graphical in nature (for example how someone looks at you as they walk down the street). Some of this information is auditory (a cricket chirping along side the road) and much of it is overloaded onto the internet in sites like this one. We can absorb this information through multiple senses. We have our sense of smell, sight, hearing, touch and taste. We also have brains that are constantly pulling in electro magnetic signals from the earth, solar system and universe itself. The brain then tries to map synapses to all of these various signals and triangulate intelligent patterns.

Human brains are especially geared for making predictions based on triangulation. Whereas other animals have other senses well developed for certain purposes. Mankind, though, is very keen on making predictions since it is in our DNA and we do it thousands of times everyday. We predict how cars will move down a street, how people will order lunch, how our boss will react to work, how our family will react to being late, and the list goes on into infinity. Man also understands how to lie its way out of predictions in order to alter perceived events (i.e. predictions).

Our predictions are so all encompassing that we even develop faith based on them. We have faith that the sun comes up for example on the horizon at dawn and that the light departs at dusk. Seldom is our faith of this challenged. If it did not happen it would certainly "take our breath away".

Nevertheless, the trillions of bytes of information are now headed in a certain pattern that I have perceived (or more accurately triangulated). Certain status quo changing events are on the horizon. Anytime the status quo changes it is breathtaking. The attitude by which we take it, however, is totally up to us. We can be like the sellers of horse carts or we can be like the Rockefellers and accept the arrival of the oil and the auto. Our attitude is important.

I have noticed many aspects to invention and science of late that are really earth changing. Taking just the example of the automobile as an example, you do know that autos no longer require oil for consumption. They have successfully tested them on H2O as an energy source. Japan is ready to break out of this confines of oil. Take an examination, the next time you watch the commercial, of (I think it is) Lexus. The company says its cars are ready to "run on anything." This is not just a cute statement, this is the truth. But it is a ground shattering truth. It must worry many people deeply especially at Exxon.

But that is not all that can be observed. People are upset. They are ready for revolution in the US and elsewhere. Not just talk but actual call to arms. Think 1860 at Fort Sumter sort of thing.

Then there is the earthquakes and volcanoes on the radar. There is a lot on the radar that the brain is trying to triangulate. And it is all breaking out fast.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Why do these people make these claims? Attention, maybe they don't get that sort of attention in real life. Maybe just gullible. Maybe he really does believe what he is saying.
The same reason you respond to them.

reply to post by fallow the light

Yes... actually there has been at least 1. Technically it was a dream a guy had before the quake but his dream still came true.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream
LOL did anyone read that thread?

dead on - 9/3/2011 7.2 off east coast of japan
freaky. so, any more dreams lately?
They're all so convinced he was right cause Japan had a typical 7.2 on the 9th - then on the 11th the thread blows up when the big one hit, cause you know "HE MUST have meant that one"....

I'm inclined to agree with this guy

Originally posted by Faiol
someday somebody would get it right, since at ATS, theres like 100 LITERALLY new predictions each day ...

I'm rootin for you OP!! at least half these naysayers will be convinced you had it right if something does happen - rock n roll!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We are preparing each other for earth shattering events. It is not just a one off statement by the OP. It entails government, industry, science, politicians, average joes on the street, the brightest minds and the followers. The IDEA itself is the self. It is happening. Whether or not a certain date in 2011 matters, I am not sure, but the collective thought process is very real - the self actualization of the idea is real. It is unavoidable. Ideas take on a life of their own and mankind is moving itself (whether or not any outside assistance is needed is somewhat irrelevant) toward that event(s).

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

If you cannot see the meaning of what I say; then you do not believe what you wish to believe about this "change" you predict.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Psalm 1

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
you know, some people who are not straight forward and know something and do not tell till the very end sounds like a salesman with a pitch and you can only hear the pitch at the end. WELL, these people are hiding. WHY, should one hide? Like the salesmans pitch at the end. Maybe the hide is for the pitch at the end. Lets get to the pitch. OBVIOUSLY , you know about something, this is what you have to hide. Maybe fearful until it happens, then you give the end pitch and say i told you so or something to that effect. BUT it is something more than that, isn't it? WHAT , the internet will get shut down. THIS will effect every man , woman and child and so called litterally take your breath away. Now lets dig in further. A particular word you used to communicate to someone, i will leave that for later and let ats find and dig to understand. NOW, about your cander. You seem hesitant to alot of people here on ats. COLD, if you ask me. I myself believe that something will happen, that is EVIDENT, WE all know that. WHAT is, THAT is the question. It seems to me you know MORE than the questions and leave things out, like a salesman would do to get rid of an old junk car. Am i getting warm?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by cal71919
I too feel that something big is just around the corner. It may be something of biblical proportion, or it may just be something that only applies to me in my life. Now, I wouldn't go as far as making a prediction cause I haven't had any premonitions of any sort. But I guess we'll all wait and see. If it doesn't come to pass, no biggie. I won't pass judgement. But if it does, bask in the fact that you were right and you did what you could to spread the message.

Thank you cal71919 and others who have been able to absorb what this is about without creating hype or passing insult but are taking this in the spirit the it is offered.

YOUR WORDS: Those of you who feel a strong desire to mock me will have open slather after 9/29 if it comes to that. Seems to me that those who can't wait are the ones who are full of it.

OPEN SLATHER, after 9/29. What do we call this?
edit on 14-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I think if your prediction does not come true you should leave ATS for good

I think anyone making such predictions should be banned after 3 predictions are wrong....you cannot post known HOAXES on here....these amount to Hoaxes if they dont come true, because the person is claiming something that they know is not true.

I could make a prediction every day of the year, eventually id get one right

I dont believe your prediction, i dont believe anything will happen like you say on 29/11/11.

I agree with you, hoaxes should always be discouraged. BTW the date is 29/9/11 or 9/29/11 whichever you prefer.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberboiraves
I will neither accept your prediction as true or false but will add that for some reason my visions are comeing in more..too add to your prediction I can tell you what I saw....It was a bright flash and I couldnt breath and everything seemed foggy..i dnt have a date for this and i did not see anyone else harmed. Dear trolls plese leave my post alone I am just stateing what came to me.be blessed

I will add more if/when something new comes to me it may not pertain to this thread but i will post what i see.I've always had a strong gift in visions/prophesies ans would love to get a better handle on them.I know most of you laugh...proof is everything and when my health improves I plan on doing a little research project here on ATS to validate certain means of prediction(visions,empathic runes and good ol fashion pychic readings) this will be a little ways off and anyone intresting in helping let me know it would be totally epic to finally have the truth of such things
edit on 06/08/2011 by cyberboiraves because: add

cyberboiraves,
you are wise not to accept it as true or false, that is, to make a premature judgement. Time will tell, there's nothing more true than that. I hope you do your project as you say, it sounds worth while.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by cal71919
I too feel that something big is just around the corner. It may be something of biblical proportion, or it may just be something that only applies to me in my life. Now, I wouldn't go as far as making a prediction cause I haven't had any premonitions of any sort. But I guess we'll all wait and see. If it doesn't come to pass, no biggie. I won't pass judgement. But if it does, bask in the fact that you were right and you did what you could to spread the message.

Thank you cal71919 and others who have been able to absorb what this is about without creating hype or passing insult but are taking this in the spirit the it is offered.

YOUR WORDS: Those of you who feel a strong desire to mock me will have open slather after 9/29 if it comes to that. Seems to me that those who can't wait are the ones who are full of it.

OPEN SLATHER, after 9/29. What do we call this?
edit on 14-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

definition of slather dictionary.reverso.net...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
[cancelled]
edit on 14-7-2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
There has been so many prediction threads on this board over the years, and just like the OP, they think theirs is the right prediction, but it comes and goes, just like the rest. He says this is not a prediction, so how did he come to believe that this date is important? How does he know that some people will not survive it, when he does not know himself what is going to happen.

He might think he is different from the other people that come out with these predictions, but he is just the same. The date will come and go, and he will just vanish from the board. Most prob get another ID name and say the same thing again

Why do these people make these claims? Attention, maybe they don't get that sort of attention in real life. Maybe just gullible. Maybe he really does believe what he is saying.

What i do know is that this date will come and go, just like the rest. But you will always get the gullible who fall for it. The same people who fall for pretty much anything

Jay-morris, hi I guess you are like most and presume that I had a dream or a vision. I never trust dreams, there are too many ways that they can be interpreted and its impossible to do it objectively. But I don't think - in fact I know that I am no different from anyone else. No I would never come back here under another ID.
Noone far as I can see has 'fallen' for this, you underestimate the combined wisdom of ats members. Some are sceptical, of course. Some just don't want to get into it, fair enough. Some are thinking about what I have been saying with an open mind, neither judging or condemming, good for them. Then there are some who get all in a twist over anything outside their own parameters of reality, they tend to be on their own.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join