It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I predict another failed ATS thread.

link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

What is with you and bunkers?? i would like to know are you just another puppet and HAVE a bunker too?

link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Very interesting vision, very Biblical too.

The Lamb of God becomes the Lion of Judah and will rule the world with an iron rod. That is Bible prophesy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There has been so many prediction threads on this board over the years, and just like the OP, they think theirs is the right prediction, but it comes and goes, just like the rest. He says this is not a prediction, so how did he come to believe that this date is important? How does he know that some people will not survive it, when he does not know himself what is going to happen.

He might think he is different from the other people that come out with these predictions, but he is just the same. The date will come and go, and he will just vanish from the board. Most prob get another ID name and say the same thing again

Why do these people make these claims? Attention, maybe they don't get that sort of attention in real life. Maybe just gullible. Maybe he really does believe what he is saying.

What i do know is that this date will come and go, just like the rest. But you will always get the gullible who fall for it. The same people who fall for pretty much anything

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalowe73

What is with you and bunkers?? i would like to know are you just another puppet and HAVE a bunker too?

i would not make it even if i had a bunker.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
There has been so many prediction threads on this board over the years, and just like the OP, they think theirs is the right prediction, but it comes and goes, just like the rest. He says this is not a prediction, so how did he come to believe that this date is important? How does he know that some people will not survive it, when he does not know himself what is going to happen.

He might think he is different from the other people that come out with these predictions, but he is just the same. The date will come and go, and he will just vanish from the board. Most prob get another ID name and say the same thing again

Why do these people make these claims? Attention, maybe they don't get that sort of attention in real life. Maybe just gullible. Maybe he really does believe what he is saying.

What i do know is that this date will come and go, just like the rest. But you will always get the gullible who fall for it. The same people who fall for pretty much anything

good point, BUT i would still like to know if true. by the way , your avatar has a bunker too. and hitler and jesus. seems to be catching. why?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have an idea on how this will happen and here it is...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by taccj9903

maybe your spirit is telling you to go down to a bunker. Ever thought why you made the choice of your avatar?

Maybe the universe will send me millions of dollars so I can buy a bunker.... Even if I had that kind of money I wouldn't buy a bunker just so I can be down there while the rest of humanity is wiped out.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

good point, BUT i would still like to know if true. by the way , your avatar has a bunker too. and hitler and jesus. seems to be catching. why?

Im an artist. That piece is called "blood brothers" It's jesus and hitler going down some Escalator. Both going where? thats you to decide

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

hmmm, i see that hollywood makes fun of the breach in the earths shield. I wonder if this breach will allow some of our atmosphere to escape into space. When EVENT hits. Hollywood seems to put a huge spin on things, but the vacumn thing and the sucking of atmosphere out thru this breach due to some unknown EVENT. My thoughts.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

maybe your artistic spirit side is telling you to go into a bunker some time in the near future.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by Jay-morris

maybe your artistic spirit side is telling you to go into a bunker some time in the near future.

I know what it means to me. The title should give you the hint. But like i said before, art is what the person see's, and it can be different to the next person.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Or nothing will happen and the slow decay of man will continue.

After all, whose to know what the world will be like 100 years from now, or 100 days from now.... hey that's pretty close to your date.

No matter what, mankind endures. And progress does too. You have no way of knowing if progress won't keep on after the 29th. Or if those no longer here will not be with the side of progress themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

If this "event" is of the magnitude that you suggest then I doubt that there will be an internet, so don't expect too many flags on Sep 30th. Also, your prediction is pretty vague and non-specific, except for the date of course. I am going to file this thread right next to the "rapture" threads from a couple months ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Probably financial problems, since it's all over the news.

That being said, would it be okay to deliver the Biblical punishment on Sep 30 if you happen to be wrong about Sep 29? Punishment is death to false prophets. Just sayin'....

If we had the Biblical punishment in force, ATS would be void of false predictions....just sayin'

PS: what is the guarantee?
edit on 7/14/2011 by Jim Scott because: one line more

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Actually the maya say a "new age" will start not the end of the world. Do some more research. Also the mayan calendar does not end it goes on forever. We will just be at the end of the mayan long count.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

How confident are you regarding this prediction on a scale from 1-10?
Are you a new age believer who think we will move up from the current 3rd to 4th density? Is this what you meant by some will have their breath taken away, survive and see a new paradigm? Or, are the Animus coming? (If you know what I mean)

edit on 14/7/2011 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Yes... actually there has been at least 1. Technically it was a dream a guy had before the quake but his dream still came true.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Find and PLay the Game Called
"Illusion of Gaia" for the SNES use emulation if you have no other choice......
and see what so many RPGs the Secrets they hold

"Music is the best Medicine for the Soul, There is a Song that will Cure every Disease"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Look. something WILL happen...... some day.

We have all gone over this many times. A large population feels something big is going to happen but they don't know what. And we can all say that something is going to happen and sooner or later it will.

All though knowing this, I still try to keep an open mind when it comes to a date.
Most likely it will not happen but who knows.

Making a Doomsday prediction now a days, is like shooting a target alone in the dark..... You probably wont hit it but if you do.......... there wont be any one around for you to brag to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join