It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

The op's prediction will come true.
About 70,000 people quit breathing in the world every day. Sept 29th will be no different.

10,000 in south america
20,000 in north america
15,000 in asia
10,000 in europe
15,000 in africa
Most of those deaths are from dieases
about 5% from murder
about 20% from cancer
about 5% from fires
about 30% from heart dieases
about 20% from suicide
about 10% from cancer

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Another one of these "I know something you don't but I can't give you any facts" kind of thread?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It wouldn't be too hard to make a case that everything is intensifying and coming to a head, and that the status quo is not sustainable, and, that these trends are occuring synchronistically on all fronts. I say "bring it on"! Let's get to the end of this madness, so that we can start anew, whatever that means.

Personally, I think of "it" aka the eschaton at the end of time and history, as some sort of cosmic joke, which many will "get" to their utter glee, and many will not "get" to their maddening chagrin, and while the happy multitude in their newfound realization join the party or the wedding reception of the ages (to use a spiritual allegory), some will refuse entry, their hearts, hardened, and the free choice, forever lost. For them there will be "weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth", because the door will then be shut, the cosmic nexus of the great day of judgement, passed.

That's my prediction, but it's more psychological or metaphysical and spiritual, than it is physical or materialist, and yet not less profound, and no less devastating, or exhilerating, depending on your own personal POV as we hurl headlong towards OmegaPoint and the Cosmogenesis of the Noosphere aka The Second Coming of Christ or God or Cosmic Consciousness (pick your flavor).

edit on 14-7-2011 by NewAgeMan because: because I love you.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This prediction feels alot like those shows like Crossing over with John Edward....someone in the audience just lost someone.....yes you? It was someone close? yes, A parent? etc and so on.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I didn't know Harold Camping posted here.

Just don't try to talk us into buying billboards and RV's.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After reading the OP's posts I have a feeling he thinks some form of Alien race with join us openly.

The masses will collapse from disbelief and the fall of religion causing mass chaos?

I'm taking a big leap here Juran. Don't mean to smear your message. Its just what I get out if it! MY OPINION!

My name is Will and "I agree" with the OP's prediction!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It must be Jebus coming to earth to take all the good christians away!

I can't wait! the Nazerene can take them, I won't miss them.

Go Jebus!

Aliens would be great too but we can dream...

I will prepare for August 29th since it's gonna be another dull day at the office for me.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And yet here we go again with another predicition.... I'm sorry if I seem a little vague on tha topic, but I'm not gonna believe any predicition until it ACTUALLY happens!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

'I agree'

Juran, I will not star your OP nor flag your thread. Neither will I pass judgement on your prediction until after September 29.

May we walk in love and strive towards peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Perhaps the stock market is going to crash.....I hope not.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I predict there will be several more predictions before the date of your prediction. I also predict that none of those predictions will be any more acurate then your prediction. In fact I predict that my prediction will be the most acurate prediction on ATS this year.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I agree to nothing seeing how you did not give any information towards why on earth your prediction holds any solid ground other than the "just wait and see". I mean wasn't there a thread that was recently made that joked around with the fact there are too many false predictions made by trolls with no credible sources other than the sources that come from underneath their bridge? When September 29th comes by and nothing happens I will come back to this thread and hope you do as well too. If something does happen I will come back to this thread and beg for my forgiveness, but I will not hold my breath...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
From the original post:

I am predicting that on or before September 29 of this year an event will occur that will effect everyone on this planet. This event will be of such magnitude that it will literally take away the breath of every man, woman and child. Not everyone will recover their breath and those that don't will no longer live among us. Those who do recapture their breaths will survive to face a new and unfamiliar paradigm. How they will confront it is not for me or anyone else to conjecture upon. I expect this event to actually occur on the 29th, but it could come sooner, certainly not later.

So on or before? As in from now until the 29th? So starting now up to the next 2 weeks, some thing major is going to happen? I know I am going to have to pay 50 bucks to fill my car again - does that count?

C'mon, I enjoy this site, but this prediction stuff is really becoming a bit much.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ATS need to shut off this stupid "prediction" forum, ban all postings related to this or put them in "Below Top Secret".

These stupid predictions have absolutely nothing to do with anything that ATS stands for.

There have been a big increase of these types of postings in the last few months, it's time that they were reigned in.

Can we get back to being a conspiracy site, PLEASE? A prediction is NOT a conspiracy.

"Something big affecting the whole planet will happen sometime before Sept 29?" Okay, absolutely no specifics and a 10 week window. Not even a prediction as to what it's related to, freedom, security, terrorism, NWO, Alien Attack, Virus, Asteroid, War, etc etc etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have read the OPs post, and I wonder what this post is getting at? Just attention seeking, hence the mystery? Really odd, OP gives a date of a prediction, but gives us no real clues. So we will be waiting for a earth/people changing event, mind giving us a hint? If I'm to get interested in a prediction/prophet thread, I need details. What is going to happen, and why? Why should we have our breath taken away? How come only some people will get through this? Is this religious based? Something to do with a comet? What? A lot of people now believe SOMETHING is coming, so that's no surprise, but why should we pay attention to you?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ahem
*comic book guys voice*

"worst predicition ever"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
take my breath awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay aAaaaaaay aAaaaaaaay aaaaaaAAAAY

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I always wondered and now I know. And I too know 100% the op is right about the date. Wow, it's a small uh world!

The date and words written about what will happen on the date is absolutely correct. On Sept 29, 2011 this year a great earthquake is going to happen. It will happen in the United States and the effects of it will go around the world. Death numbers will be in the hundreds of thousands, and will be unlike anything we have ever seen including Japan.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Mr_skepticc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bw_drum
And the greatest gift, as well as the greatest curse, of mankind has shown through yet again...imagination.
The question is, when time comes to ask this of ourselves...do we truly know what is reality? Can we tell what is truly real, from what our minds tell us to believe is truly real?
Can you tell me that when you touch that plastic keyboard you are typing on, that it in fact feels, looks and sounds just like you sense it does, to the person sitting next to you. How can you be sure?
One persons reality in fact may be so very far away from your reality...we have been trained to "know" what is real.
So that being said....I am not agreeing with predictions, or even this one.
But...just food for thought...if the OP believes that this is real...is it right to burn him or anyone else to the ground for a belief of what he may think will come to pass in his reality?
We all have reality beliefs...ATS shows that fact to evidently.
My thinking. Let's keep an eye open and a mind open...even for just a little bit and see.
On a note though....my reality would really like to see more positive predictions for a change.....god us humans can certainly be a dire bunch.
edit on 14-7-2011 by bw_drum because: spelling error...danger danger....fumble fingers at work....

bw-drum, hi, we have to accept the reality that confronts us whether it is actual or not because we have nothing else.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I can make predictions, phones gonna riiiiiinnnng Now! Phones gonna riiiiiiinnnnnnng NOW! Sooner or later it will come true. I've seen enough predictions on this board to predict sooner or later somebody will say something right and everybody will think they found the next oracle. Go ahead and make a prediction, you get one shot and it better be exact. No sorta kinda this or that. What, where and when. Nobody true makes half a prediction, you got the gift or you don't.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join