It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I hope you´re right and I also do believe, that everyone are predicting the same event, many feel or somehow know, that the Event is coming. Noone knows the exact date. I don´t riddicule predictions, I think it´s interesting how many people predict something big coming. This world needs something breathtakingly new and different and soon, or humanity will not make it - can´t continue with old ways imo.
Btw, does this event include extraterrestrials in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Since you've posted yet another "I know something you don't know, lalala, nanner nanner boo boo" thread,
would you be so kind as to inform us on what you base your confidence that you have a valid prediction.

So, what's your track record?

Oh I get it you want to see my resume. You wouldn't believe a word of it. I don't have a track record, I think I made that clear, I'm not into predictions but when you have one anyway, regardless, then the option one faces is what to do with it. I haven't asked you to believe me only that you agree to wait before judging me.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
So lets fan the fires of these delusional religious nut cases. It's not like they've murdered billions of people because they wouldn't simply BELIEVE in their predictions, prophecies and whatnot.

This guy is delusional, it is apparent from his other posts as well. Another one of those psychotics to be.

Ah, my friend Zamini. Naturally you yourself are perfectly normal.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Some people will absolutely know of another Japan size quake in advance. So all of you will know if you stay posted. I will add what I can if I get any impressions.

Have identified an earthquake dream. So far 2-0. Intensity varies with repetition.

Dream of people splitting apart. Scary for me. No buildings moving or ground shaking.
If Elenin creates a gravity trough in Sept. I will feel it about three weeks in advance and the dreams will start. Will post here.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
We tend to not believe anyone who says they have the #1 predications and such.

So please, your verifiable qualifications to make such "predictions' so we my believe you...or not? Thank you

"Beware the soothsayers..."

No quals, no not the one. I was not aware that one needed them, sorry, should have majored first.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well let's see, that is the date of Rosh Hashana, which is the next feast to be fullfilled by Jesus and the bride, which happens at the rapture, but aliens will appear to say that they were the ones who took the Christians..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
You say its on Sept 29, yet you also say you have no idea why. So how do you 'know' its on the 29th?

You claim its not doom and gloom, yet you claim those who don't regain their breath wont live amongst us.

You claim its going to be a huge event, yet you offer zero details.

I don't understand people with this kind of mental disorder. Attention seeking much?

st.

Sure, like I need the attention. Brilliant input and insight on your part. If only I had your panache.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Ah, my friend Zamini.

Hi friend.

Naturally you yourself are perfectly normal.

For you to turn it around is disturbing. I'm not the one making a prediction thread about something that will effect billions of people worldwide. Frankly, I don't think I have the qualities to process so many parameters, factors, algorithms to make such statements and I refrain from delusions of grandeur, I'm not a prophet I'm just a human.

Take care of your mind dude. There's no need for all of this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Juran

Oh ok I get it now....I think.

We will have a shift in consciousness after or during this event that takes our breath away. For the ones that do not survive among us they will survive....just not among the living here on Earth? This shift in consciousness will allow us to live in a more peaceful world with new powers and also without technology?

err...no I didn't say that, nice take though, tempting.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I will go along with your prediction..........

Regarding the date that you gave, I also predict that whatever occurs on this date will have something to do with a city of Spain and not too far from Porto in Portugal, around the Bay of Biscay area........

Watch this space.........

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran
Sure, like I need the attention. Brilliant input and insight on your part. If only I had your panache.

I figured one of us had to.

I'd offer even more insight, but alas you are withholding information, so its pointless trying to have a grown up discussion under those circumstances.

st.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

so maybe you think they are gonna save us.?...just in a knick of time.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
I hope you´re right and I also do believe, that everyone are predicting the same event, many feel or somehow know, that the Event is coming. Noone knows the exact date. I don´t riddicule predictions, I think it´s interesting how many people predict something big coming. This world needs something breathtakingly new and different and soon, or humanity will not make it - can´t continue with old ways imo.
Btw, does this event include extraterrestrials in your opinion?

Extraterrestrials? No I don't believe so. You are right we have to have change.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
Well let's see, that is the date of Rosh Hashana, which is the next feast to be fullfilled by Jesus and the bride, which happens at the rapture, but aliens will appear to say that they were the ones who took the Christians..

So that makes it 2 predictions on this thread then. Aliens... taking Christians...feast... bride. Got it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Originally posted by Alpal
Has there really been a correct prediction on ATS??? No becuase it's just guessing random events on random days.

There has been, Japan's most recent earthquake was predicted by a member here on ATS.

You can make that two... I made a prediction that people never picked up on.

I predicted with 100% certainty who would become the next leader of the UK.... over a year before the election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does that mean I get a prize or ATS points... no you say!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Has this event ever happened before?

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

SnF on the other thread, and star for this post, well done sir

Some still wont see it. It is their choice. They are welcome to it. We cannot judge people who do not want to see it. That is the life they are leading, and it is their choice, therefore it isn't wrong or right, it just is.

We will all understand soon enough. I think the Sumerians were onto something.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Juran

Ah, my friend Zamini.

Hi friend.

Naturally you yourself are perfectly normal.

For you to turn it around is disturbing. I'm not the one making a prediction thread about something that will effect billions of people worldwide. Frankly, I don't think I have the qualities to process so many parameters, factors, algorithms to make such statements and I refrain from delusions of grandeur, I'm not a prophet I'm just a human.

Take care of your mind dude. There's no need for all of this.

Thanks for the take care bit. A bit odd to say there is no need for this. Poor you, just a human.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by Juran

I figured one of us had to.

I'd offer even more insight, but alas you are withholding information, so its pointless trying to have a grown up discussion under those circumstances.

st.

Well SatoriTheory ask me something without making rude remarks and I will be happy to listen to and comment on your brilliant insight.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Has this event ever happened before?

Tsom87

I don't believe so but then I wouldn't know for certain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join