It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So, in order to not be considered an anti-Semite, must I believe that Jews were persecuted for thousands of years for no reason whatsoever? I'm sorry but I don't believe that. They must obviously have been doing something to be persecuted so readily. Ah, but we know what they kept doing. They came to new areas and introduced terrible lending habits. It's called usury. Of course they used propaganda to translate this idea as "Jews are greedy and money hungry," so you're predisposed to reject as racist what I just wrote.
Despite how the OP has been acting, I have to agree that "anti-Semite" is predominantly used as a smear word today. There's a HUGE propaganda campaign on children. If you were born in America, you learned in a very emotional manner about antisemitism. There's a reason people get so emotional over this issue. It's because it was purposefully ingrained in your mind as a child.
You've seen first hand what happens when "Jews" control the economy. Does anyone care to try to debunk this claim?
How can you trust a group that says that the promised land, in other words paradise, belongs to them and them alone?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

5 Dancing Israels- 911 - George Washington Bridge Van filled with Explosives.
Solid007 be strong my friend.

The TALMUD

The Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root lmd "teach, study") is a central text of mainstream Judaism. It takes the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." — Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

Money Masters a must watch when you have the time.

Google Video Link

911 Missing Links

Google Video Link

edit on 16-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Thanks TheWalkingFox, nice summary.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

So, in order to not be considered an anti-Semite, must I believe that Jews were persecuted for thousands of years for no reason whatsoever?

No. All you have to do is to think with your head. And educate yourself. For example ,

Ah, but we know what they kept doing. They came to new areas and introduced terrible lending habits. It's called usury. Of course they used propaganda to translate this idea as "Jews are greedy and money hungry," so you're predisposed to reject as racist what I just wrote.

If i ask you what prove you have of Jews introducing terrible lending habits (aka - usury) in every new area they came and you will be able to actually prove it or if i will ask you how usury appearing in the area where there were no Jews (like ancient Greece for example) and you will be able to show that Solon was a Jew -you are not an Antisemite. You just think and conclude for yourself and not copy paste antisemitic lies from antisemitic sites.
Antisemite is the one who knows that Jews are guilty. In everything. Facts are really not important since that person will blindly trust any lie from any source,as foolish as it might be, as long as it says that Jews did it,he/she/it will be content. And antisemite will challenge or disregard any proof, does not matter how concrete it might be, if it somehow states that Jews had nothing to do with ,oh i do not know, starting all the wars, inventing usury, being guilty for Mondays and ctr.
You really do not need to go far to see what antisemite is. There are few in this thread. Even on this page of this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What fascinates me is that it has taken so long, from the time of Martin Luther for Gentiles to see this agenda within Judaism.

Luther was not the first to see this 'strain' and warn against it. Eph 6 - 12 says We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Funnily enough one of the comments I read whilst researching and have to own to laughing at was, and it sums it up beautifully Even God in heaven stands when he reads the Talmud. Look at the Ephesians quote after that beauty.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Luther was not the first to see this 'strain' and warn against it. Eph 6 - 12 says We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Yeah,Luther definetely was not the first antisemite. Surely not the last. What i find intriguing is how one can claim that all Jews consider themself special as opposed to others and how awful it is,while the same person simultaneously calls all Jews "strain" as opposed to others and how clear it is.
Wonders of our minds....
Good that old blind bigotry is there to help us in that duality.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If you are defined by your religion you are braindead!!

When will humans realize we are HUMAN and therefore we all bleed red blood, we all can be cruel and we can all show compassion.

Regardless of whether you choose to follow some imaginary fairy up the garden path. I do not recognize anyone's faith and I actually look down upon them from my judgmental pedestal.

For if we denied religion we could allow our differences to be shed and stand not separated but within reaching distance.

I would wish you all peace but religion ruined that!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The Jews (ethnic) have been put here from above for a purpose, they have been designed to perform certain tasks on this planet. It was important to get them their own country as it makes the job a lot easier. Wars are important for bringing about such changes.

The Serphardis were the initial design and were doing the job well, but gradually their genes got mixed with the non-Jew genes. The Serphardis changed, the world changed, they were no longer doing the job fast enough. A new model was required. The Askenazis are the new design and they have taken over. They are doing their job very very well! (they don't know that though, only the designer knows it)

Planet Earth is being set up as an corporation by beings far more advanced than us. The planet was previously used as a farm (i.e. dinosaurs), now it has a new purpose. The beings in control of this have designed the Askenazis to run this new corporation (unknowingly), they have been designed to rise to the top in every country they go to and eventually lead us towards a one world goverment which in reality is controlled from above. It's important to repeat that 99.9999% of the Ashkenazis have no idea about this. If they did they wouldn't continue their role as the chosen ones.

When I talk about Jews (Serphardi/Ashkenazi) I mean Ethnic. The religious side is put there to try to prevent the genes from being mixed, as then they will no longer be as effective.

If the attempt to set up the planet as a corporation fails then those who own us from above will wipe us out and start again. It's worth noting that there will be thousands of other similar planetary corporations already set up, some with humans, some with other beings, dependant on what the main export/service is. The beings setting this up know very well what they are doing and how to do it, they have ways of combating the majority of the problems they will encounter

The conclude, all races are being used from above for one purpose or another and unfortunately (like a sheep on a farm) there's not too much we can do about it other than try to make the most of this life
edit on 16-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If I said that too many rappers, so there's a black conspiracy to make our children stupid, would I be making a hasty generalization?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

This is a FACT of which many are unaware. People erroneously believe the Zionists are simply adherents to the prequel religion of Christianity that is found in the Old Testament. That is not true! These people follow the Talmud, which teaches that it is their duty to cheat, rob, and steal from the goyim. It also teaches Jesus is burning in hell in his own excrement. To see how Israelis really feel about Jesus, check out this clip from an Israeli television program.

www.youtube.com...

The star of David is the star of Rephan!!! You must inform everyone you know!!! There is not a lot of time!!

Do Jews have no problem with a kids' show starring a woman in a bikini?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

“Anti-Semitism does NOT signify opposition to Semitism. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. It is an expression we use effectively as a SMEARWORD, used to brand anyone who brings criticism against us.”

In one sense, it could well be similar to the term 'homophobic', which is basically a political tag or smearword, if you will, used to silence those who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle.

On the other hand, there are those who are quite the dedicated Jew haters just as there are those who hate homosexuals. One should not try to stereotype but certain definitions do stick even when the political facade is removed. Those who hate Jews or gays or cats or dogs or religion or atheists or anything simply because it suits them to do so, carry certain baggage that will become obvious once they open their mouths.

So, if we must apply these terms... and it does appear that they are not going out of style anytime soon, we should at least try to use them correctly.

A person who disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle is not automatically a homophobe... meaning, afraid of homos. They just have an opinion as well as the right to express it.
A person who is against the behavior of the state of Israel is not immediately an antisemite, meaning against all Jews. They just have an opinion as well as the right to express it.

Oh, and before I am fallen upon... let me explain that this, too, is just an opinion; my own.

Cheers

edit on 16-6-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Lynda101

Yeah,Luther definetely was not the first antisemite. Surely not the last. What i find intriguing is how one can claim that all Jews consider themself special as opposed to others and how awful it is,while the same person simultaneously calls all Jews "strain" as opposed to others and how clear it is.
Wonders of our minds....
Good that old blind bigotry is there to help us in that duality.

I See you merrily dance off away from the content of a post waving the anti'semite card only. I am surprised you want to ignore comments about "the rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places".

Martin Luther was a good man, he hated greed within the holy Church. He formed his opinion after reading the Talmud. It should be noted that the Talmud had been deliberately kept hidden from the Gentile world and only appeared in England in an abridged form. Its only comparatively recently though that people have been able to read unabridged copies in their own language and find out exactly how it instructs Jews to deal with Goyim (unclean).

Tractate Mechilla/Me'ilah Sanhedrin 59a:

To comunicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Now, we get down to the issue of Who exactly is anti Who after exposing the Talmud's contents. I would wonder were the Bible Belt's Americans to read the Talmud's contents what their reaction would be to such blatant Anti-Gentile exploitation, especially if they look around the world today and see the power of usery being used today.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches another Jew may go to the same Gentile lend him money and in turn deceive him so that the Gentile will be ruined. For the property of a Gentile belongs to no-one and the 1st Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

This is not Gentile bigotry, its actually far worse.

You thought the word 'strain' difficult to comprehend you could have gone back to the Ephesians quote and picked it up there actually. I used it in context of a small group of dark forces made up of spiritually wicked people who place themselves above 'God' whose beliefs and practices have been well hidden till now. They use the Jewish people as a human shield around them to deceive the world and their weapon is usery. God hates usery, he labours the point no end of times. However if you regard yourself as a follower of a being above the earthly 'God' of the Garden, then you do indeed go back to the 'dark forces' and to the Light Bringer

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
My issue with this thread is that you're taking something based on an interview with one person and presenting it as though it is a fact. One man does not speak for the world.

Anti-semitism does exist in this world. Frankly, the amount of different types of hatred in this world can be astonishing. Hatred of Blacks, of Muslims, of Jews... different cultures, religions, tribes, all of the above. Sometimes even members of the same group hate other subdivisions of their group. There is a lot of hatred in this world and no statement from one man will change that.

Some people are bigots, period. To excuse any type of hatred and bigotry is just wrong. This guy is/was not a spokesman for world Jewry or humanity for that matter. He can claim anti-Semitism as a distraction, others can claim it to be incorrectly phrased... it doesn't really matter. Semantics.

The bottom line is there are those in the world who have in them a baseless hatred for others who are different from them. There doesn't have to be a reason for hate.

My personal opinion? Bigotry is the biggest flaw in humanity. Think of how many have died due to such hatred. It is not to be explained away by some guy's interview 30+ years ago. Hate exists everywhere and causes damage every day.

yes "flaw in humanity" -it's called "by the one man's sin" death entered humanity through a lie by the enemy of mankind who appeals to the base nature or flesh ("good for food..to the eyes") and one man is who the world was, is and will be judged by, the Apostles, history and current events (including many posters here) show us this fact while at the same time exposing who the liars and biggots are-

And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth -Acts17

And He said to them, “This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. -Mark14

I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. -1Corinthians11

where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all -Colossians3

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. -1John2

And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. -1Corinthians15

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female -Galatians3

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned..But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
-Romans5

Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude -Hebrews11

And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls -Romans9

He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. -Acts17

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.” -John18

Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. -Romans11

“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
-Matthew21

For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.-Galatians4
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 16-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Think of how many have died due to such hatred.

alright
lets do that-

Michael White, writing for the Twentieth Century Atlas, has compiled an intriguing list of body counts, attributable to the worst known acts of war, and other human atrocities, dating back to the fall of Rome. I will venture to briefly list them here by count and century:

55 million, Second World War (20C); 40 million, under Mao Zedong (20C); 40 million, Mongol Conquests(13C); 36 million, An Lushan Revolt(8C); 25 million, Fall of the Ming Dynasty(17C); 20 million, Taiping Rebellion(19C); 20 million, toll of American Indians, (15C-19C), 20 million, under Joseph Stalin(20C); 19 million, Mideast Slave Trade(7C-19C); 18 million, Atlantic Slave Trade(15C-); 17 million, Islamic Conquest of India(14C-15C); 17 million, British India(19C); 15 million, First World War(20C); 9 million, Russian Civil War(20C); 9 million, Hindu Thuggee cult killings(13C-19C); 8 million, Fall of Rome(3C-5C); 8 million, Congo Free State(19C – 20C); 7 million, Thirty Years War(17C); 5 million, Russia's Time of Troubles(16C-17C), 4 million, Napoleonic Wars(19C); 3 million, Chinese Civil War(20C); 3 million, French Wars of Religion(16C).

Taken all together, we have 401 million deaths over nearly 2000 years of war and barbarism. Just for the sake of argument, let’s add another 10%, or 40 million, to cover margins of error, and other wars. This would bring our total to 441 million deaths over the last 20 centuries.

Now, what about abortion? At the low end of the Guttmacher scale, even if we ignore all abortions done prior to 1980 when accurate numbers are a little more difficult to ascertain, abortion accounts for more than twice the number of deaths by war! In just the last 25 years, the ghastly toll for abortion has totaled over 900 million dead babies. Taking the more probable mean average, the toll rises to well over 1 billion babies; or nearly three times the amount of deaths due to war.
www.covenantnews.com...

Bolshevik Russia first nation to "legalize" abortion in 1920 and read many other interesting connections to the them as well

This is an incomplete listing of some very bad things that happened before the 20th Century. I've scoured the history books and collected most of the major atrocities that anyone has bothered to enumerate.However, just because an event is missing from these pages doesn't mean that it wasn't very bloody..Maybe the 20th Century really was more barbaric than previous centuries (as some people say), but you'll need more complete statistics to prove it. [n.1]
necrometrics.com...

Body Count of the Roman Empire
•(Extremely Preliminary and Debatable) TOTAL:
◦All Punic Wars: 1.0M
◦Gladiators: 1.0M
◦Slave Wars (Servile Wars): 1.0M
◦Cimbri-Teutoni War: 0.3M
◦Social War: 0.3M
◦Mithridatic Wars: ca. 0.5M
◦Gallic War: 1.0M
◦Juleo-Claudian Paranoia: 0.028M
◦Jewish Wars: 0.4M
◦Boudica's Revolt: 0.15M
◦Decline and Fall: 7.0M
◦TOTAL: over 13.0M
necrometrics.com...

Total War Dead Throughout History
I haven't the foggiest, but here's an interesting essay on the subject: The Great "War Figures" Hoax: an investigation in polemomythology rint.rechten.rug.nl...

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.'

I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when saw her I marveled with great amazement.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. -Revelation

Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her.” -Revelation19
www.biblegateway.com...

highest and lowest numbers I've read at the hand of the Bolsheviks

The Soviet Union was the first state to have as an ideological objective the elimination of religion. Toward that end, the Communist regime confiscated church property, ridiculed religion, harassed believers, and propagated atheism in the schools. Actions toward particular religions, however, were determined by State interests, and most organized religions were never outlawed. It is estimated that 21 million Russian Orthodox Christians were martyred in the gulags by the Soviet government, not including torture or other Christian denominations killed.

These Christians are but a few of the 100,000,000 Christian innocents who were exterminated by All Anti-Christian Jewish Red Commissars in Russia under the orders of Trotsky, the Jewish Commissar of Commissars. Yet Spielberg will never Direct a "Schindler's List" Movie for them or their genocide. Why is that? Because Jews did it.

My relatives and my fellow Christians were murdered in the USSR under Jewish Marxism between 1917-1945, and many of the Marxists came to Russia from New York to do this to Christians in 1917 after Jacob Schiff, the Jewish anti-Christian maniac banker who owned The Guaranty National Trust, the largest bank in the United States, financed Lenin and Trotsky $35 million for the Red Revolution and the mass killing of these Christian souls. We must never forget this.www.jewwatch.com...

CHRISTIANS – THE MOST PERSECUTED PEOPLE GROUP ON EARTH
By Anthony Browne, Europe correspondent of the Times.

Rising nationalism and fundamentalism around the world have meant that Christianity is going back to its roots as the religion of the persecuted. There are now more than 300 million Christians who are either threatened with violence or legally discriminated against simply because of their faith — more than any other religion. Christians are no longer, as far as I am aware, thrown to the lions. But from China, North Korea and Malaysia, through India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, they are subjected to legalised discrimination, violence, imprisonment, relocation and forced conversion. Even in supposedly Christian Europe, Christianity has become the most mocked religion, its followers treated with public suspicion and derision.
scottthong.wordpress.com...

The worst genocides of the 20th Century

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000
Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39) 23,000,000 (the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945) 12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Leopold II of Belgium (Congo, 1886-1908) 8,000,000
Hideki Tojo (Japan, 1941-44) 5,000,000 (civilians in WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20) 1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94) 1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)
Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) 1,500,000
Yakubu Gowon (Biafra, 1967-1970) 1,000,000
Leonid Brezhnev (Afghanistan, 1979-1982) 900,000
Jean Kambanda (Rwanda, 1994) 800,000
Suharto (East Timor, West Papua, Communists, 1966-98) 800,000
Saddam Hussein (Iran 1980-1990 and Kurdistan 1987-88) 600,000
Tito (Yugoslavia, 1945-1987) 570,000
Fumimaro Konoe (Japan, 1937-39) 500,000? (Chinese civilians)
Jonas Savimbi (Angola, 1975-2002) 400,000
Mullah Omar - Taliban (Afghanistan, 1986-2001) 400,000
Idi Amin (Uganda, 1969-1979) 300,000
Yahya Khan (Pakistan, 1970-71) 300,000 (Bangladesh)
Benito Mussolini (Ethiopia, 1936; Libya, 1934-45; Yugoslavia, WWII) 300,000
Mobutu Sese Seko (Zaire, 1965-97) ?
Charles Taylor (Liberia, 1989-1996) 220,000
Foday Sankoh (Sierra Leone, 1991-2000) 200,000
Michel Micombero (Burundi, 1972) 150,000
Slobodan Milosevic (Yugoslavia, 1992-99) 100,000
Hassan Turabi (Sudan, 1989-1999) 100,000
Jean-Bedel Bokassa (Centrafrica, 1966-79) ?
Richard Nixon (Vietnam, 1969-1974) 70,000 (Vietnamese and Cambodian civilians)
Efrain Rios Montt (Guatemala, 1982-83) 70,000
Papa Doc Duvalier (Haiti, 1957-71) 60,000
Rafael Trujillo (Dominican Republic, 1930-61) 50,000
Hissene Habre (Chad, 1982-1990) 40,000
Chiang Kai-shek (Taiwan, 1947) 30,000 (popular uprising)
Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 (dissidents executed)
Francisco Franco (Spain) 30,000 (dissidents executed after the civil war)
Fidel Castro (Cuba, 1959-1999) 30,000
Lyndon Johnson (Vietnam, 1963-1968) 30,000
Hafez Al-Assad (Syria, 1980-2000) 25,000
Khomeini (Iran, 1979-89) 20,000
Robert Mugabe (Zimbabwe, 1982-87, Ndebele minority) 20,000
Rafael Videla (Argentina, 1976-83) 13,000
Guy Mollet (France, 1956-1957) 10,000 (war in Algeria)
Harold McMillans (Britain, 1952-56, Kenya's Mau-Mau rebellion) 10,000
Paul Koroma (Sierra Leone, 1997) 6,000
Osama Bin Laden (worldwide, 1993-2001) 3,500
Augusto Pinochet (Chile, 1973) 3,000
Al Zarqawi (Iraq, 2004-06) 2,000
www.scaruffi.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Damn , this thread is still alive?

The Origin of Judaism is never mentioned on torah or any holy book,Correct me if im wrong.

If im right, then who invented the word judaism?

edit on 16-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Thanks brother ,But they have no clue to my Strategy

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The amount of Jew hate and Jew hate propaganda that shows up on ATS is sickening. The worst part about it is that posters here get some kind of sick satisfaction out of spreading Jew hate. Hate in general is bad, can't we all just get along?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

this is an interesting read on the subject-

Within Jewish Circles, there are two other official ways one can become a Jew. One can be born from a mother who calls herself a Jew, or one can 'convert' to become a Jew. (A convert is called a Ger which literally means stranger). Being born a Jew is pretty simple. If one's mother is Jewish (of the Jew-ism religion) then he/she is considered a Jew, if one's mother is not of the Jew-ism religion, then neither is the child officially a Jew. (It doesn't matter what race the father is).

They want the convert but the convert must be 100% committed to being a Jew. Discouraging conversion helps to filter out those 'lacking the proper degree' of commitment. Jew-ism is strongly Anti-Christian.

The term 'Jew', has come to be used synonymous with the term 'Israel, or Israelite', however, this is error. Scriptural "Yisraelites," the collective descendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob/Israel (the Northern Kingdom) were never called Jews. Modern Jews are not of the tribe of Yahudah, and are not a part of the Yisraelites of the Scriptures. They take the name Jew because the name is in the name of their religion i.e. Jew-ism. Jews have deceived may Christians into thinking that Jew-ism is a continuance of the Scriptural worship system of Jacob/Yisrael, but it is not.
assemblyoftrueisrael.com...

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter [of the law]; whose praise is not of men, but of God.-Romans2

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. -Philippians3

I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. -Revelation2

He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. -Matthew15

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. -John10

And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch. -Acts11
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Ty my welcome to my friends list.

hese Christians are but a few of the 100,000,000 Christian innocents who were exterminated by All Anti-Christian Jewish Red Commissars in Russia under the orders of Trotsky, the Jewish Commissar of Commissars. Yet Spielberg will never Direct a "Schindler's List" Movie for them or their genocide. Why is that? Because Jews did it. My relatives and my fellow Christians were murdered in the USSR under Jewish Marxism between 1917-1945, and many of the Marxists came to Russia from New York to do this to Christians in 1917 after Jacob Schiff, the Jewish anti-Christian maniac banker who owned The Guaranty National Trust, the largest bank in the United States, financed Lenin and Trotsky $35 million for the Red Revolution and the mass killing of these Christian souls. We must never forget this.www.jewwatch.com...

I've always wondered why Russia had a Drastically low population for its size of Land. I'd assume that these sick people murdered tens of millions of Christians.

But yes like it says they will never make a movie about it.

It really shows you whos running the show.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." — Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

edit on 16-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join