It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by goodjewsadeadjew

Wow..Solid007 you really have brought this thread to it's final vendetta. You must be so proud.

Did you email this newbie to get on board?

Seems they may have logged on just in time for the grand finale.

You really are a 2 year old, with blood on his hands.

You do not deserve that avatar.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Good thread. Perhaps more people will wake up.

The Zionists have way too much power. They control the masses via organisations like the Anti-Defamation League and politicians with AIPAC.

The most incredible thing is that they made a certain belief a crime - Holocaust Denial. If you believe that the Holocaust did not happen you are a criminal and can be put in prison. How incredible is that? There is no difference between Holocaust Denial and Santa Claus Denial - we all choose what we believe and yet the Zionists have made it a law not to believe a certain thing - even when certain evidence suggests the Holocaust numbers have been incredibly inflated.

The Zionists funded Hitler, let him kill a good number of Jews and then used the incident to enslave the western world and capture the state of Palestine. I'm not an anti-semite, I love the ARAB people. The current inhabitants of the Holy Land are Khazars, a Turkic people of Chinese descent. About 1 in 6 Israelis are Shepardic Jews, true Semites, like Palestinians.

US Politicians are coining a new term these days - Judeo-Christian Religion. The Jews hate Christianity. Christians hate Muslims. Burn them all.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller

Wow..Solid007 you really have brought this thread to it's final vendetta. You must be so proud.

Blood on his hands?

You're a fool and don't deserve "Tree Of Light".

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by angelchanneller

Blood on his hands?

You're a fool and don't deserve "Tree Of Light".

I'm lost why is he a fool? Whats the tree of light?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

reply to post by Logman

How so am I a fool? Every time someone gets a hold of this stuff, a Jew is mistreated. Wait and see...I can set my watch by it.

And who the hell are you? I do not deserve the Tree of Light, but I and my son and daughter and father and mother deserve to be dead because a good Jew is a dead Jew.

Well, you will be happy to know that my husband's entire family save one died in Auschwitz. You will also be happy to know that the Catholics in my family in Poland also died in Auschwitz.

I expect you's toast with the beer steins. Revel in this logman, I alone can account for a who helluva of a lot of dead Jews.

Oh...I forgot...on my husbands mother's side, two entire generations save the youth were slaughtered in the Russian pogroms. You must be very happy now. Hilarious isn't it. And for agoodjewisadeadjew...well you must be high fiven the buddies now.
edit on 15-6-2011 by angelchanneller because: OMG! I forgot the pogroms

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Excuse me do i know you? where's the blood? how can a 2 yr old type & respond?Words thats all..Very weak

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I kindly request MOD delete this thread before the real world war 3 starts here

edit on 15-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh and by the way, for the most part I am on board with this thread...I take issue with Rosenthal, but like Mod said...its old news.

Inside the tribe...anti-semitism is a misnomer...it has really not to much to do with Jews as I recall. It is not used.

I am a member of a two state solution temple that funds Palestine and aligns themselves with Palestine's borders that include their water rights and rights to the Temple Mount.

Also, we are interfaith...so so much for Jews not being for Jesus, also we have many Jews married to Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, the list is endless. Also, we have people who do not believe in God or being Jewish by action. They just believe a Jew should help people and that is all they do. No worship whatsoever. It can get very confusing.

As for Zionists, what a mess...and yes, the end of all the greedy families is coming not just the Jewish ones, but yes, its all coming down. So corrupt, rotten to the core. Our family friends with us fight this horror everyday so our children have a world free of it when we are gone.

I am writing a book on the Jew Jew Killers. Its amazing...even the Jews do not know what you all know here. They, especially the holocaust survivors cannot take it when you explain that it was Jews who turned them in for the most part. I may have to wait until my Dad passes on and some older Aunts and Uncles. It is too much for them. I have caught the Simon Wiesenthal stacks trying to hold tight to this documentation. But I will get it one way or another. Cannot finish the book without.

But just so you know, there are Jews and there are Jews. The Jew Jew Killers are with the Big families, aligned fully and trained by them. Then there are just plain old everyday Jews that get kicked around just like everyone else. Especially in temples like mine...Israel does not even recognize us. Seriously. We have no right of return. The last time our Rabbi was in Israel he met with Abba's equivalent of the Secretary of State to let the cabinet know that the US had a huge conference of temples raising money for Palestine and supporting this through our congress and the knesset.

Well, you can imagine how that went over. What ever...its always something isn't it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

You do not have to delete the thread. I just posted what I liked about the thread. I can take it. I am not a big baby, well most of the time anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Still bull , no script of evidence, just fancy words = attention.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Do you mind if I cut and paste your research?

I would never do it without your permission. But I do intend to use it in something I am writing. I will not put my name to it...but I can credit you by the use of a tile like research archivist or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well i dont have time for mass murder you see, i have some real work to do.YOU have no idea who i am

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Under you???? Careful don't trip>

But seriously I am a Sephardi/Mizrachi(Middle-Eastern) Semitic Jew, I can trace my linage back to the temple. I'm from Uzbekistan. Just wanted to let you know that I have many Ashkenazi friends who our ancestors are related, whom they also can trace back there linage 2000 years ago.

I want to ask you where are you from originally? And what is your religion if you have one?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TikkunAlex

Wow im scared..its thee boogey man

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Lol are you serious?Haha made me laugh look at your avator!! Now thats a face to be afraid of, |Mr. Boogieman>

Please answer my questions!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Answer "denied"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Still bull no script of evidence...you coward....just because you are OP does not mean this will end well.

You have nothing but nebulous stammering and foolish one liners with juvenile smiley faces.

You have been 2 year old scripting your way through this entire thread on the backs of ATS' great investigative writers and people with life experience such as myself.

The bull you are smelling is your own OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I have no ego for bloody sake,OP? i thought the topic was gonna be interesting but Botnecks are inevitable.Hard to defeat so i am defeated.your a male or female?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Is Mr. Boogieman afraid? Come on, be truthful, HIDING SOMETHING? -_-

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Answer Still "Denied"

We all behind the smoke screen so why should i be afraid?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join