It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Definition of Anti-Semitism from the lips of a Jew:

“Anti-Semitism does NOT signify opposition to Semitism. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. It is an expression we use effectively as a SMEARWORD, used to brand anyone who brings criticism against us.”

Harold W. Rosenthal (Jewish), administrative assistant for then-U.S. Senator Jacob K. Javits (Jewish) of New York, in an interview with American Christian magazine editor, Walter White.

Is it true?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Reminds me of the Jewish writer who wants to throw it in our face that the Jews control everything...

Edit to Add: Joel Stein

Okay, maybe not everything...
edit on 6/15/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The people who many erroneously call Jews are Khazars who converted to hide behind Judaism in 740 AD. Their ancestors never stepped foot in the holy land. The Semites are the Palestinians. Therefore, since ISrael denies the rights of Palestinians and and is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against them, the Israelis are the anti-Semites.

Look into the Herzl, the Balfour Declaration, and then the Transfer Agreement. There is a reason AshkeNAZI Jews like Rothschild and Warburg funded the Nazis. It is time to rise from the slumber.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If i had the privilage , i would remove the star and flag bogus, and i hope mod keep this thread on the side to see..Get some great answers homiess..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
One man does not have the power to define a global statement and if you think he does than your kinda out there yourself. What is the official definition of it?

It appears this post is a simple way for you to bring about your own anti-semitic views in a way you feel you won't be criticized for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Major player in politics and he admits it.Oh well we'll get some loonies here fireing with fashionable words with no wisdom at all..lets see
edit on 15-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Anti: Opposed to; against

Semite: A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs

"Anti-Semitism does NOT signify opposition to Semitism."

Ya, he's wrong about that.

I do agree through, that today's understanding of the word is "Against Jews".

Interestingly enough, though, Semitism does not pertain to the Jews, or even people of a specific religion. Only to people who speak a Semitic language. This is according to the almighty Google.
edit on 6/15/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

Can you prove his wrong? i guess we all gurus here

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You know jewish are highly intellectual people on earth , believe or not they mastered the world literature and more and they know how to duck and dive

And guess what , i can speak fluent hebrew

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
reply to post by scojak

Can you prove his wrong? i guess we all gurus here

Well, now that I look again, he said signify, so I guess he may be right.
Anti-Semitism means 'Against Semitism', but in today's society, it basically indicates the idea of 'Against Jews specifically'.
edit on 6/15/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

Read the whole context pls , not one part to justify slight approval..Ok 2 yr old will agree

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Shma, kra et kol ha maamar eih she ze mofia be atarim (shehem legamrey lo antishemim,lo ma pitom) ve tagid li im ata maamin le ze.
Hope my Jewish opinion helps.
For those who are so so in fluent Hebrew- if you want a definition of anti-semitism ,read the whole "article" and tons of junk that is inside. This person published what he claims was part of interview in 1977 ,while Rosenthal was killed in 1976 and could not defend himself.

edit on 15-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: oopsy

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You speak albanian?very good

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So you do not understand Hebrew? I did not use hard words. What is the purpose to lie that you speak fluent Hebrew if you clearly can not?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Your statement is very weak Brother , doesn't matter in what condition he was but frankly he spoke the truth !

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Shall we speak on live chat? im ready now

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is this thread intended just to troll other members into angry reactions?

It sure looks that way based on some of your comments.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Can you equate any flaws?did i say anything wrong?i have to response you know..Respect admin , like your avatar , looks deadly.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Your statement is very weak Brother , doesn't matter in what condition he was but frankly he spoke the truth !

It does matter if it was him or some 1970s troll claiming that it is Rosenthal. Since it was released only after Rosenthal was murdered by Palestinian terrorists, no one can prove if it is truth. Dead people cannot defend themself, it is easy to claim that they said something, just as it is easy to claim that one can speak fluent Hebrew based on google translator.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

All im saying am willing to talk to you live chat in hebrew bro , ill send you my msm or else..what you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join