It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Yes they have massacred millions of Christians and Muslims. Ukrainian Holocaust (over 10 million Christians dead in this anti-Christian pogrom) Soviet Gulags Armenian Holocaust

Wtf are you smoking?

When the **** did they kill millions of Muslims and Christians? And the Gulags was a SOVIET massacre. Was Stalin a Jew? He hated Jews you anti-semitic yahoo!

And the Armenian massacres!!!??? That was perpetuated by a MUSLIM regime. Armenians have been being pillaged by Islamic factions for Centuries; since the early islamic era.

I am so sick of the repulsive lies you people spread.
edit on 17-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Have jews comitted any offence against gentiles?
lets see, Jewish bankers financed the russian revolution, which was led by jews lenin trotsky ect A revolution which caused the deaths of how many russians getting into power? 10 million? And how about the man made starvation of millions of gentiles in belo russia/ukrain? I think the russians lost about 20 odd million in the second world war, which was caused by jewish bankers. Who also financed hitler as well as the brits/americans. And for financing the british they got israel. Yes jews have helped to kill far more gentiles, than the supposed 6 million in the concentration camps. Stalin hated jews? wasnt he married to a jewess?
edit on 17-6-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Yes they have massacred millions of Christians and Muslims. Ukrainian Holocaust (over 10 million Christians dead in this anti-Christian pogrom) Soviet Gulags Armenian Holocaust

Wtf are you smoking?

When the **** did they kill millions of Muslims and Christians? And the Gulags was a SOVIET massacre. Was Stalin a Jew? He hated Jews you anti-semitic yahoo!

And the Armenian massacres!!!??? That was perpetuated by a MUSLIM regime. Armenians have been being pillaged by Islamic factions for Centuries; since the early islamic era.

I am so sick of the repulsive lies you people spread.
edit on 17-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

"When the **** did they kill millions of Muslims and Christians? And the Gulags was a SOVIET massacre."

You Zionists really like to call people names. I have not made one disparaging remark about you personally, yet you call me names. That is fine. I understand you do not have the facts on your side and it an be frustrating. I love when you Zionists keep pushing the issues. It gets discerning readers to look into everything for themselves. The Soviet Union was formed by the Bolsheviks, which were overwhelmingly Jewish. Here is one article, with sources, that discusses the Jewish role in the forming of the Soviet Union:

www.ihr.org...

The Soviet Union, that was created by Bolshevik Jews, based on the philosophy of another Khazar, impostor Jew, Karl Marx, were also responsible for the Ukrainian Holocaust. This was nothing short of an anti-christian pogrom. Over ten million Christians were killed, many of whom were systematically staved to death, which according to many experts, is one of the most excruciating ways to die. It is interesting that this atrocity is virtually unknown by most people. There are hardly any movies detailing this tragedy that cost the lives of ten million people. Where are the museums?

www.faminegenocide.com...

www.realjewnews.com...

The Armenian genocide was instigated by a group called the "Young Turks." Contrary to the name, these men were Jewish. Zionists desperately wanted the land of Palestine for the Jewish homestate, even though their ancestors never stepped foot there because they are NOT the Israelites of the bible but are rather European in descent. They ancestors converted in 740 AD. This was common knowledge at one time. Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, even called the Palestinians the Israelites who most likely converted to Islam centuries later. One can also look into the work of Jewish Israeli historians like Shlomo Sand and Arthur Koestler who wrote about todays Jews being of Khazarian origin.

Claiming Palestine would also subconsciously trick many individuals into thinking todays modern day Jews are the Israelites of the bible. This would give them a virtual free pass from many Christians who erroneously sanction or tolerate the egregious behavior of the Zionists based on the rationale that they are god's "chosen people." This is untrue in every facet. The Ottoman Empire controlled Palestine in the early twentieth century. The Young Turks, who were really Jews, instigated the mass murder of Christians to incite the Christians of Europe to fighting in World War I.

In exchange for Palestine, the Zionists promised to get the United States involved in the war to help England. The Zionists knew that the British would control Palestine after defeating the Ottomans. They had their Zionist cohorts that controlled the media to get Americans involved in the war. Up until that time, the newspapers ran headlines that were against the Russians. The Zionists abhorred Russia as it was seen as a Christian aristocracy. Moreover, the Tsar refused to enslave his people to the Jewish Rothschild bank at the Congress of Vienna. Rothschild swore that he would get revenge on the Tsar's descendants. The Romanov family, including members of their household staff, were brutally murdered. Not even the women were spared. Once the Zionists knew they would control Russia, they turned their attention to Germany. One can even go to some libraries and see how newspaper headlines changed virtually overnight into support for Russia since the Bolshevik Jews now had the nation. The promise of Palestine to these Satanic Zionists was made in the form of the Balfour Declaration.

www.zionism-israel.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.infoplease.com...

To be continued....

Thank you for responding, Dontreally. It is imperative that everyone look closer at the world. One must be discerning to truly understand what is occurring in the world. everyone must do his or her part and substantiate the truth anytime someone comes along to claim one is "lying." The truth can still be found for now. There is an effort to suppress the truth, however. Look into Herzl, the Balfour Declaration, and the Transfer agreement. Look into the heads of eveyr major media corporation and the heads of the Federal Reserve, the IMF and World Bank. They are all members of the same minority.

It is not antisemitic to express the truth. In fact, the people in control of Israel, and the people who have usurped the United States, are not even semitic. They made up that label for critics to add credence to their lie that they are the Israelites of the bible. They are not! Once again, look into the work of Jewish academics like Shlomo Sand and Arthur Koestler. They are using the claim of being god's chosen to implement a diabolical plan that will result in the abject enslavement of the rest of humanity. Do NOT take my word for it. Look into all of this for yourselves!!!

God Bless!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

"Why do you freaks always ignore the non Jews ie; Christians involved in these movements? In your mind, there are no non-Jewish bankers, no non-Jewish industrialists (in fact, most industrialists are non Jews) no non Jewish aristocrats (most if not all aristocrats are non Jews).....

me, no one is ignoring the "goyim" who have sold out to the Zionists. They are just as culpable. John McCain and others are on record with their treachery.

Once again, you cannot help but calling people names like "freaks" and other such labels. The truth will be known despite your name-calling. I know it is frustrating. Human being were meant to be free, and they will know exactly what is occuring.

You also brought up the non-Jews in positions of power. That is a good point. Everyone please look into the heads of every major media corporation. The head of the Federal Reserve, the IMF and World Bank are all Khazars, what most call Jews today. They make up .002% of the world population. Does this not seem odd to you? We are fighting four Muslims countries now. These countries were not threats to the United States. They were threats to Israel. That being said, these goy who have betrayed the rest of humanity MUST be held accountable.

Look into the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David Hotel bombings. Israel is the only middle eastern government that ever attacked us. More spies have been caught spying for Israel than any other country or group combined. Look into it for yourselves. Look into Jonathan Pollard. Spread the truth. All that is at stake...is everything.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty

Have jews comitted any offence against gentiles?
lets see, Jewish bankers financed the russian revolution, which was led by jews lenin trotsky ect A revolution which caused the deaths of how many russians getting into power? 10 million? And how about the man made starvation of millions of gentiles in belo russia/ukrain? I think the russians lost about 20 odd million in the second world war, which was caused by jewish bankers. Who also financed hitler as well as the brits/americans. And for financing the british they got israel. Yes jews have helped to kill far more gentiles, than the supposed 6 million in the concentration camps. Stalin hated jews? wasnt he married to a jewess?

Thank god there are still discerning people like this poster. It is extremely encouraging. It also shows the power of the human spirit as it bespeaks individuals can still ascertain truth despise the barrage of outright lies being shoved down their throats by mainstream media.

Never forget Rachel Corrie!!!

Never forget it is not all Jews. There are many Jewish heroes like Norman Finklstein, Shulamit Aloni, and Rabbi Weiss who try to expose the satanic Zionists. Humanity MUST prevail Do not give in to indifference or apathy. You owe to your children and their children. You owe it to yourself! This is the illuminati. This is the New World Order. The masons are a goy screening device. It allows the Khazars to select which goy to put in power. The star of David, which is really the star of Rephan, is the masonic compass.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I dont know why you got so upset with me and resorted to calling me names. I didnt slag you off, or call you any names. I was just answering your question, about jews attacking or hurting goyim.
I dont think that Im wrong on this point. How ever I am not saying that no jews were rounded up, or ended up in a gulag. If they did, then in my mind they were REAL jews. Unlike these zionist jews.
I see israel as a russian colony funded by the usa. haha Which is kinda crazy when I think about the cold war and the red under the bed syndrome, that the americans were into after ww2.
And as for the russians not allowing them to practice thier jewish religion. What better way to get them to move to israel?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Have you heard of sabbateanism?

No? of course not. Your research only seeks to satisfy your desire to blame it on Jews.

Read gershom Scholems "Sabattai Sevi - the mystical messiah" to get some background info on who he was and what he caused in the Jewish world. After that, pick up the book "to eliminate the opiate" volume 1 and 2....Volume 1 is available online.

You have no idea whats going on. Your understanding is grade school propaganda. The issue is a philosophical one at the core. When you understand this - then you will be able to understand the significance of traitors like the Rothschilds, Warburgs and those types. And btw - i puked in my mouth when you said Shulamite Aloni - a demon incarnate - was a "real Jew". She is despised by all Jews. Shes a horrific insult to the creator. Some people are just pure evil - and she looks it as much as she acts it.

What kind of person says

"We are a nefarious people. What we are doing in the West Bank is worse than all the pogroms done to the Jews." But she qualified her statement by saying she was "not referring to the Nazis, but the Cossacks".

WHAT!!? This demoness has no shame! 100,000 -500,000 Jews were butchered by the cossaks. 100,000 + people! How many palestinians were killed during the first and 2nd intifada? a few thousand. And how many by other palestinians (and if you say that these numbers are zionist propaganda; look up black september, where 10,000 Palestinians were murdered by king Abdullah. Or look up the Lebanon civil war where palestinians have been one of the fighting factions against other Arabs. They are barbarians these people! Every non-muslim source since the Muslim invasions has said just that. Armenians, Greek orthodox, Copt, Jewish. All pointed out how ruthless and bloodthirsty Arabs are. You can read about this in "legacy of Jihad") And this witch has the temerity to say Jews are a nefarious people! shes a demon. How can one be so invidious! About her own people. Its leftist like her that are a perfect example of the proverbial "self hating Jew". I cannot understand it. The magnitude and horror of the holocaust, and she has the gall to say that, let alone qualify it.

And the fact she even made that statement before her pathetic attempt to 'qualify it' which even then is still flagrant. The holocaust. 6 million human beings systematically killed. The crusades, inquisitions, the scattered christian and muslim pograms, the Roman atrocity which left 580,000 Jews killed (according to Tacitus, a roman historian) and 985 Judean Towns pillaged.

Notice a trend here? Why do i insult you? Because youre a repulsive hateful person. You ignore the REAL history of Jewish subjugation and sufferring in favor of the complete opposite position; to victimize the victim. To yell and attack the victim for complaining of his victimization. People like you are PURE and utter evil.

Like i said. Read those books. Then talk to me. You cant understand the dynamics of "jews" or "zionists" without understanding this monumental time period in Jewish history, following the 1648 Jewish massacre (yet another, but unimportant proof of Jews being killed by gentiles) when Sabbatai Sevi, a repulsive impure gnostic messianic pretender, led hundreds of thousands of Jews astray; only to apostasize to Islam in the end.

Look up Sabbateanism. They are the only Jews with power. They are the ones who collude with the pagan gentiles against the Jews and all traditionalist, abrahamic believers.

Your thesis is idiotic. Why would zionists have the power to persuade gentiles? Are they stupid? Really? is that why they have been in power throughout history - as teh nobles, king and queens of history? Is that why the politically brilliant Romans single handedly destroyed the Jewish kingdom, and then Judaism with their creation or appropriation of Christianity? The Romans were geniuses! Even Machiavelli in his commentary on the books of livy said contemporary italians were laymen in politics compared to the Romans. The nobles of Europe are STILL the mastermindsv in control. They are sorcerors, and manipulators of the highest order. With their symbolic crests, and mystical and esoteric philosophies? You fool! Its all philosophy and occultism. Its always been about religion. Paganism vs. Judaism. The Sabbateans are pagans. Their philosophy reflects the pagan ethos of moral relativism. This is why they revel in misrepresenting Jews. Because the ignorant and uneducated drink it up. They fall for the 'appearances' which they create. They CREATE appearances because perceptions tend to persuade people. People never probe deeper. Even when someone like me comes around to tell them: Hey look Deeper! Look here. look at the differences between these Jews and those. The Sabbateans, Frankists andt he authentic, Orthodox Jews. Pleaze look!!!" You dont care. You simply do not care. Either because youre evil like them, or your too intellectually immature to see when youre not being logical; when an emotional preference has commandeered your mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Already answered here

--A Jew is the modern name for the people who were called Israelites and Hebrews in earlier times. They came to be known as Jews because after the split of Israel, the southern kingdom was called the Kingdom of Judah. With the destruction of the northern kingdom of Israel, the kingdom of Judah became the sole Hebrew state and the term Jew was applied to all Israelites.

Now we must ask, who was an Israelite? According to the Torah, Israelite means both a people, the descendants of the patriarch Jacob/Israel, and the historical population of the kingdom of Israel, or a follower of the God of Israel and Mosaic law. I know you will gravitate to the "or" in that.

Let me put it to you this way. If you are a direct descendant of Abraham, you are an Israelite. If you obey YHVH's word, you are an Israelite. You are grafted in to the family. Adopted, if you will. This is shown all through the Torah. You can research it for yourself, though I know you will not.

So if these people that you call "Khazars" are following Torah, then by definition, they are Israelites, which is in today's terms, Jews.--

Judaism is defined here

Do some research before spouting off next time. It will help you save face.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

All religion is man-made. I was thinking you were asking about hte roots of this particular religion.

Frankl I thought that it was pretty well-implied in my post that religions are human constructs, what with all my talk of people borrowing from each others' religions, and religions migrating around, and such.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

That teaching doesnt exist you moron.

Saying it does goes against term 15 of this site: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Dontreally... uh... you of all people don't get to cite Rule 15. Seriously, if i had a nickel for every time I've had to correct the disinfo you crank out, I'd buy a new house.

Also, it's generally considered bad form to cite the site rules after calling someone a "moron." I don't blame you for doing so - I think the appellation is accurate - but hey, pointing at the rules while breaking them just looks kind of funny, you know?

edit on 18/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
again all i see is a bunch of religious douchebags who control the worlds wealth , taking it out on each other whilst the rest of us have to watch and suffer due to their fanatic behaviour and zealotry for their man made gods !

when will the atheists rise up into power and commit genocide on every other religious group and take over the world . Oh wait they wont because they couldnt give a crap about religious people or their beleifs , they just think they are misguided and stupid and cause more damage than good.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Yes the only way we will have peace on earth, is when we round up all these religious nutters and send them all to their gods. They will be happy to be in paradise with their gods. Singing on clouds or in the garden with allah with 72 virgins ect. hang drawn and quarter the lot of em...
Then we infidels/goyim ect can then get on with life with out some half wit, wanting us to kill every one in the name of their version of the spirit in the sky.
There has been more murder rape and pillage done in the name of these peaceful spirits in the sky than any thing else on earth.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

In a sense this would be the ideal solution to the problem , however this would only make us as bad as them . we dont need to really do anything , ideally we can just sit here and let them take each other out and just hope that they dont kill everyone or the earth in the process.

Religion one day will die out , just like any belief system.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Or we can strive to educate them. Maybe even step up to try to keep them from killing each other here and there. 'Cause, you know what? I can't say I'm a fan of people getting killed at all. Even people I dislike. Even if I'm not responsible for their getting killed

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

HOW stupid are you? the word judaism is never mentioned by name in torah or any other Holy Book book.FACT.So Question remains.Do you follow your book?if yes then i guess you should disperse ISM.

Great Find LOOL

edit on 18-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Hmm not such a good idea , these religious types have their minds set already like concrete , remember what happened to Galileo for stating that the earth was not the centre of the universe.

Educating them is like banging your head against a brick wall , suggest something that seems logical and full of common sense then they will decree that it was gods will or that it was his/her divine genius all along.
Then you are right back to square one , take a look at the vatican , now beginning after hundreds of years of denying the possibility that god is not the only answer and that aliens may exist and other planets outside of the solar system , and they accept the possibility of life elsewhere only because god created it all

Im not against the idea of religion , or the good asepects it brings being kind to others and belief in something better , but look at all the evil it causes . A book that really laid it all out for me was Hamlets mill , it talks about ancient civilisations and how their creation myths are linked to the heavens and the stars and how each as recurring themes and similarites hinting at the possiblity that all human creation myths are the same and are based on the stars and the movement of the stars and precession of equinoxes which in turn are based on science .
edit on 18-6-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Wtf that was the most illogical piece of nonsense that i have ever heard.

So because the term "Judaism" doesnt appear in the torah, or mishna, or talmud, it isnt the religion of todays modern Jews? Whats point is this bafoon trying t make?

Jews, in hebrew, Yahudi, follow Judaism. Yes. Indeed. It is meant to clarify that the nation and people of Yehuda - Judea, are followers of the Torah of Moses.

But does this bafoon know that the root of the word Yahudi, Hod, means "to acknowledge"? One who follows Judaism, in the mind of the Jew, is one who acknowledges the one G-d, creator of the universe, who is both in it and beyond it. Thus, Yahudi, or Judaism, has profound symbolic meaning.

In anycase, this guy is playing word games with idiot ignoramuses who wont be able to tell their left hand from their right. Im sure you thought he had some impressive point there.
edit on 18-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I would like to ask the same thing of you.

HOW stupid are you?
. . .

Obviously Judaism is never mentioned in the Torah.

It is a MODERN NAME for an ANCIENT religion.

If you would read what I wrote, you would see why it is called Judaism

It is even on wiki:

--Origin of the term "Judaism"

The term Judaism derives from the Latin Iudaismus, derived from the Greek Ιουδαϊσμός Ioudaïsmos, and ultimately from the Hebrew יהודה, Yehudah, "Judah"; in Hebrew: יַהֲדוּת, Yahadut. It first appears as the Hellenistic Greek iudaismos in 2nd Maccabees in the 2nd century BCE. In the context of the age and period it held the meaning of seeking or forming part of a cultural entity, that of iudea, the Greek derivative of Persian Yehud, and can be compared with hellenismos, meaning acceptance of Hellenic cultural norms (the conflict between iudaismos and hellenismos lay behind the Maccabeean revolt and hence the invention of the term iudaismos). The earliest instance of the term in English, used to mean "the profession or practice of the Jewish religion; the religious system or polity of the Jews," is Robert Fabyan's The newe cronycles of Englande and of Fraunce a 1513. As an English translation of the Latin, the first instance in English is a 1611 translation of the Apocrypha(Deuterocanon in Catholic and Orthodox Christianity), 2 Macc. ii. 21 "Those that behaved themselues manfully to their honour for Iudaisme."
(Link)--

It is really not that hard to grasp, unless you are just being quite obtuse.

edit on 6/18/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That was my question,The origin of judaism.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join