It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by daydoesez

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by daydoesez
How have i missed this 2 days running!?
Yes please .... I'm joining the back of the queue.
Thanks

Hey there daydoesez ... well you've finally gone from the back of the queue to the front

The Card Drawn For You Is - HANGED MAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ee9a3d3c5a1.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm guessing that you have a tendancy to survey life from a distance ... almost seeing life as a curiosity to be observed rather than an activity to take part in. At present you could have some deep feelings that seem to have little to do with your everyday circumstances but your inner awareness and sensitivities are developing.

Find your answers and solutions by looking at them with a different perspective.

Woody

Hi Woody

Believe it or not I just knew I would get this one, just from reading the 1st couple of pages of readings in the start of the thread.
It is obviously bang on as well. As you said, (for me at least) as my spirtual awareness grows I am finding it almost imposible to care or feel any attachment to the Rat race/Material world.
Hmmn..... might go and do a handstand for a bit , see if that elusive 'alternate perspective' shows its face

Great thread. Thanks so much

It's funny how often people say that the cards have told them what they already knew they needed to do but hadn't acted on it yet ... the cards are renowned for giving you a little push in the right direction or confirming your suspitions. It can be very frustrating for those people who dislike change or fear moving forward because of the 'unknown' factor ... but the cards always lead you to find what is the best for you and how to avoid what isn't.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by woodwytch

You may be keen to move on to a new chapter in your life but fear losing the element of security and familiarity.

The main problem that seems to be relevent is that you are probably the type of person who frequently blurs the edges between fantasy and reality (a dreamer) ... or have difficulty choosing between ideas and possibilities. Either way you might find yourself presented with a number of opportunities but be cautious ... some of them may not be all they seem to be. The best option may be staring you in the face.

7 of cups eh...I suppose the more cups the better, at least I will always have something to drink from, if I happen to lose one of them cups.

I really don't know what to say it kind of sounds like it might fit in somewhere but cant place my finger on it, but then again nah not really. So who knows, we will see.

I guess I will try to keep a look out for things that are staring me right in the face, though I wont make any promises, since the things that are right in front of your face. Are always the things we don't see, or see last and usually to late.

Thanx and peace out.

edit on 2-7-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

You shouldn't force yourself to find a way for the card to fit into your life because the necessary evnts that lead to it's accuracy may not yet have happened.

However, when this is the case I have found from experience over the years that anything still to happen will happen 'sooner rather than later' ... in weeks rather than months.

So if it doesn't yet mean anything to you just give it time and see how the next few weeks unfold ... when it's relevent you will know.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

Thank you so much for the card reading Woody. I haven't been going through any hard times that I recall lately (My friends have always considered me a lucky person), but I did get a promotion (That I didn't really want), that seems to be sucking the life out of me, and I have a lot more work, a lot more responsibilities, but I think after reading your read for me, I'm glad to know that all the hard work will be worth it in the end. Right know all I see is I got a ton more work to do, and am feeling tired all the time, but I guess I'll just have to get the hang of it. When I read your post, my hard time at work was the first thing that jumped into my head.Your reading gave me hope.

I picked a card for you:

The Ten of Wands:
My, you are being a busy bee lately, and I'm not talking about reading cards here on ATS, but in the real world.
The clear meaning of this card usually depends on the cards before and after it, but since I'm only doing a 1 card reading, I would have to tell you that in your case it has to do with work, succeeding in your current task, and doing so without having to break your back over it. My advice is: Slow down a little. The card does also mean succeeding after hard work, so you will eventually get there. Ok, I couldn't help myself, I pulled another card for you: the page of pentacles. You will for sure reap the fruits of your hard work. Good luck, take care, and hope to bump into you soon here at ATS.

Well the card you drew for me is certainly spot on ... I am a god-awful delegator and because of that end up doing everything myself ... and I find it almost impossible to slow down because I never like to let people down ... it's a character flaw.

But I must say I like the sound of the outcome ... always been a big believer in 'as you sow so shall ye reap' and I've always strived to do my best for those who cross my path ... not completely selfless though because I love what I do and I love helping people find their own path ... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'll be very interested in a "reading" of sorts, count me in

2nd

Hey there curious7 ... ok let's see what card is waiting to be drawn for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LOVERS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e35ba4762941.jpg[/atsimg]

Most people see this card and automatically assume it is about romantic relationships ... and more often than not it is ... but we should also be mindful of the fact that we have different kinds of relationships in our life (collegues / friends - work / social etc)

The main message of the Lover's card (whichever kind of relationship it covers) is that when it is drawn it represents some kind of choice to be made and this choice will involve an initial sacrifice ... however ... the rewards gained further along the road because of your initial choice will far outweigh that original sacrifice.

Now, in this specific case (whatever type of relationship is involved) the first thing I see is an element of dishonesty and deception ... what I can't say with any certainty is whether that dishonesty and deception is aimed at you ... or by you ... either way the truth will surface very soon whatever precautions have been taken to keep it hidden ... it seems like bad choices have been made now you need to correct that.

Remember that at every moment in our waking life we have to make choices ... some are simple ... some are profound by working through these dilemmas you will develop maturity and depth of soul.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199

Hey Woody, good to see you again. If you get the chance, draw one for me as well. I have time, so when you can get to it. Thanks

Hey there hoagy1199 ... great to see you too (virtually speaking
) and I've just realized that you are the only card request on Page 9 so we'll soon be zipping through this and catch-up a bit of ground.

The Card Drawn For You Is - JUSTICE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2709ed0bd03d.jpg[/atsimg]

Well this is one of those cards that tends to speak for itself and it relates in this case to Justice in favour of the person having the reading ... whether that is legally in a court of law ... or on a more personal level where you have been the victim of some kind of injustice.

The feeling I get in this case is that the root of the problem has revolved around jealousy and manipulation. This is the time to make a decision but not out of reaction ... act with honesty and integrity and above all be true to yourself and your own nature. The keywords of this card are - balance / clarity / fairness ... so ask yourself is this a time for severity and discipline ... or ... mercy and acceptance ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
sign me up doc

Hey there icecold7 ... well guess what ... I finally got to you yah !!!

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WHEEL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0f36d6cb9ce.jpg[/atsimg]

hmmm very interesting ... there is a very strong message for you in this card I feel, but it's a little too personal to put on a public thread so I'll u2u you.

All I will say here is that there is a cycle of repetition in your life and that cycle needs to be broken asap.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Hey there! Haven't read through the thread so you may very well be swamped by this point, but if not, please draw for me.
If you are swamped, that's perfectly ok too. I'm going to read through and see what you have for everyone else. Thanks for doing this! ATS is lucky to have you here!

Hey there gemineye ... I hope you've continued to enjoy following the thread and now to see what we have for your patience.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d7df4607ab2.jpg[/atsimg]

If things have been a little uncomfortable for you please trust that life will eventually bring you happiness and fulfilment ... remember to act with integrity even in adversity. If you are a naturally passive person you may find that this signifies the dawning of a new determined you.

You could also find yourself in a position to restore harmony among competing factions. The waters of inspiration and contentment flow freely between your conscious and unconscious selves ... the fluency between your worlds is what brings you strength and power.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well that's all the cards I'm drawing today but I shall be back tomorrow with a card for grapien on Page 10

So see you then. Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Dear woodwytch,

Thank-you so much for taking the time to draw a card for me!!!

It definitely feels like it applies to my life and I’ll try to keep the suggestions in mind!

Thanks for you kind words regarding my puppy dog. He’s so cute! He can be very mischievous but he’s just so sweet and so full of love for everyone at the same time…that even when he misbehaves I can never get very mad at him!

Thank-you so much again, you made my day! And I hope that you have a wonderful day as well!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi Woody--

I'm sorry for your loss--I still think about my furry friends who have gone before me...thank you so much for continuing to help us while grieving.

While I remain quietly patient--that's new for me!--I'm still reading this thread and am looking forward to my card. Always sending good vibes...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapeian

I would definitely like to try and have tarot cards read for me... you've intrigued me!

Hey there grapeian ... let's see if the intrigue continues when I draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10f636f93dee.jpg[/atsimg]

After a period involving some kind of effort on your part you should treat yourself to some well-earned relaxation and allow a period of relative isolation to end ... this isolation may be the result of time you have either spent studying ... or recovering from illness.

Now is the time to seek solice and respite after a period of conflict (inner or outer) or intense work. Time to focus now on more spiritual practices (meditation), that will revitalize your soul. This is an excellent time to assess your present position and organize your plans for the future.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Woody nice post ..

"it's people like you that make life more interesting .."

and if you will ...when you get around to it please include me in a drawing of a card

thank you NSG52

Hey there NSG52 ... your patience has finally paid off as we finally get to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb017bbd835.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the 3rd time this card has been drawn and yet it's influence for you is different from the others ... sometimes I draw a card and the meaning for the person is difficult to see ... or very general. However when this card came out for you the information just flowed so strong ... now let's see if I'm right.

As a person you are quite a conflicting combination ... on one side you have a charming innocence that defies your actual years and this can make you very endearing to others (although I have never met you I would put my neck out and say this innocence shines through your eyes). But on the other side you are a very confident person in most aspects ... and this can sometimes come across to others as stubborness (you won't back down) ... this is fine but don't let the stubborness get the upper hand because sometimes you may persist even when you are wrong. I'm guessing this comes from the Native American blood that courses through your veins (I see you as a very proud person).

Now with all that said I get the very strong feeling that for whatever reason your life feels like it has been frozen (I don't know what this means but hopefully you will) it may have something to do with an emotional hurt that made you retreat into your cave to lick your wounds and put up a defensive wall to protect yourself. Well this card is telling you to take on the Bear energy as your Totem Power Animal (bravery / power) and come out of your emotional hibernation so that you can enjoy a fresh start ... allow fate and destiny to steer you in the most suitable direction for your highest good.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Hi, lately I have been unable to focus on my own readings and I keep getting gibberish, if i may ask for you to throw me a card i would so appreciate it. I truly believe that if you focus on my name the correct card will fall.......
You are a light that directed me to a forum that i had yet to discover in my short membership........thank you and blessed be

edit on 16-6-2011 by Starwise because: y

Hey there Starwise ... thank-you for your patience now let's see if we can make sense of the gibberish shall we ?

The Card Drawn For Yor Is - ACE of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7452a7fca273.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm going to make a guess and say that this is probably not the card you may have expected to come out for you ... and whilst the card itself is a nice positive one I feel a darker undercurrent that comes from something that wasn't so positive.

The undercurrent I speak of is something from your past that really hurt you ... something that even though you may have convinced yourself was dealt with wasn't quite. However, finally these old wounds may be mending and healing is taking place so that it can be released and you can truly move on to a brighter future (spiritually) ... I feel the reason this has clung on to you longer than it should have or needed to is because you may have been in denial about your true feelings at the time ... and this is what may have been responsible for the gibberish that came forth in your own readings. As someone who knows the cards you should also know that you cannot trick them and in return they will never lie to you ... even if we have tried to lie to ourself.

Now, there is a new creative energy within your grasp and with it you will be charged with enthusiasm / vitality / intuition ... along with a new strength and independence you may not have known you had.

On a separate note you may also hear news of a conception or birth of a child ... if you are not planning to have a family / increase your existing family at this time then I would suggest you take the necessary precautions because you are about to be surrounded by abundant fertility in it's many forms.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by naenae
HI!! Please give me my card for the day, im interested in what it will say, im very interested in tarot, and paranormal. Im at a crossroads right now, cant wait to see what my card says : ).
Thank you.
Naenae.

Hey there naenae ... thank-you for your patience and I hope the card will be helpful to you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d4ea16fd108.jpg[/atsimg]

In your case I detect there has been an element of self-sacrifice involved insomuch as you have likley given up on something of your own to enable someone else to be happy. As a result you probably have been left feeling a little lacking in inspiration or excitement ... maybe even wondering what might have been or feeling stuck in a rut.

Well now it is time to move away from troubles and splash some metaphorical cold water on your face to wake you up because new possibilities are on the horizon and if you continue to dwell on what has already gone you might miss what is waiting for you. Your desire for a new challenge is about to be answered and success can easily follow.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenandNoelle

Dear woodwytch,

Thank-you so much for taking the time to draw a card for me!!!

It definitely feels like it applies to my life and I’ll try to keep the suggestions in mind!

Thanks for you kind words regarding my puppy dog. He’s so cute! He can be very mischievous but he’s just so sweet and so full of love for everyone at the same time…that even when he misbehaves I can never get very mad at him!

Thank-you so much again, you made my day! And I hope that you have a wonderful day as well!

So pleased that you enjoyed the reading and that it made your day

Now give that puppy a big hug from me

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by numinousness
Hi Woody--

I'm sorry for your loss--I still think about my furry friends who have gone before me...thank you so much for continuing to help us while grieving.

While I remain quietly patient--that's new for me!--I'm still reading this thread and am looking forward to my card. Always sending good vibes...

Thank-you so much for your kind words and patience is the hardest thing to learn so well done you
continue to enjoy the read until I get to you.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

I'll do yours if you'll do mine
I am a Tarotist of 25 years experience (and still quite young
)

Hey there QueenofWeird ... very pleased to meet you and I would be honoured for you to draw me a card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e1114801fbd.jpg[/atsimg]

A 'queen' for a 'queen' ... the first thing that strikes me is that you are a woman of infinite depth and a natural when it comes to the world of Occult and Healing ... I have no idea what kind of life you live or the work you do but I genuinely feel the nurturing influence that comes from you and would make you a great therapist or counsellor.

But the message for you from this card tells me that you are about to begin a new phase ... the next chapter in your life and before you do this you need to go on an inner-quest ... and don't worry about this because there is a pathfinder-guide waiting to lead you in your new direction.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
Hey,

This is a new area for me, can you draw for me and explain the results please. I have been through some tough times recently and wondered what is/will happen.

I have an open mind and am prepared for anything!

Hey there Gregandgemma ... let's see if we can draw a card that will give you a few pointers,

The Card DrawnFor You Is - 6 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb8b1b98210e.jpg[/atsimg]

I get the feeling here that everyone seems to want somethig from you and you are beginning to feel the strain ... this can relate to the material / physical / emotional areas of your life. That said you should be specifically careful because when this card is drawn you are more prone to theft or loss through gambling / speculation / or simple extravagance so be careful not to overspend and you will pull through.

Whatever the problems are you will find the answers within so take time to go through everything in your head before acting on pure instinct. Once you find the simplest solution you may find yourself on the receiving end of some benefits / rewards / bonus ... look out for a benefactor coming into your life who will advise you well.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well that's it for another day ... we begin tomorro with a card for meremortal on page 11.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by curious7
I'll be very interested in a "reading" of sorts, count me in

2nd

Hey there curious7 ... ok let's see what card is waiting to be drawn for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LOVERS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e35ba4762941.jpg[/atsimg]

Most people see this card and automatically assume it is about romantic relationships ... and more often than not it is ... but we should also be mindful of the fact that we have different kinds of relationships in our life (collegues / friends - work / social etc)

The main message of the Lover's card (whichever kind of relationship it covers) is that when it is drawn it represents some kind of choice to be made and this choice will involve an initial sacrifice ... however ... the rewards gained further along the road because of your initial choice will far outweigh that original sacrifice.

Now, in this specific case (whatever type of relationship is involved) the first thing I see is an element of dishonesty and deception ... what I can't say with any certainty is whether that dishonesty and deception is aimed at you ... or by you ... either way the truth will surface very soon whatever precautions have been taken to keep it hidden ... it seems like bad choices have been made now you need to correct that.

Remember that at every moment in our waking life we have to make choices ... some are simple ... some are profound by working through these dilemmas you will develop maturity and depth of soul.

Woody

Thanks for the card.

I figured I'd wait until after the 24 hours had finished sicne you posted to reply and so far I haven't noticed anything to correlate with that but you know how it can be sometimes with these things, doesn't show itself immediately.

Thanks and very much appreciated

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join