It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi Woodwytch!,
Would love to be a part of this! Please draw a card for me too!!
Cheers

Hey there jewells let's draw that card for you right now,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be1017d80e32.jpg[/atsimg]

There seems to be a degree of uncertainty and confusion surrounding you at the moment but a shift of attitude might be all that's needed to clear up any misunderstandings. There is a definate sense of someone (you or someone close) who seems too preoccupied with material ambitions (money is all important) ... but whoever this relates to needs to take extra care of their health at this time (excercise / nutrition etc) because they might be running their batteris pretty low in pursuit of the mighty $ / £ ... tiredness and apathy are the warning signs to watch for.

A practical / patient / methodical approach is needed along with a period of introspection (slowing down) in order to unearth the 'gold' hidden deep inside yourself.

Woody

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think you skipped me

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi!

I would really love a reading from you!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud
I think you skipped me

Hey there eastbosbud ... what page is your request on ?

If it's after page 8 I haven't reached you yet ... sorry it's taking so long but I will get to you in order.

However if your request is on any of the pages 1 - 7 please let me know and I'd retrack back to you and apologize profusely by pulling out an extra card for missing you

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Bilder
Im in,I would be greatful if you have time to draw me a card

Hey there Bilder ... thanks for being so patient,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c46de8e1ab28.jpg[/atsimg]

You may well be a person who has experienced loss and separation even bereavement in your lifetime and because of this you may on occasion have forgotten how truly blessed you really are ... take a moment to think about the things you have actually achieved and allow that balance to be redressed ... then you will realize that not only can your Golde-Age return by reaping the rewards of your effort and hard work you will or already are the person that others turn too in their times of trial and tribulation because you are the one who has experienced the harsh realities and can empathize with their situations.

Celebrate your achievements ... accept and enjoy your circumstances. Sometimes this card appears when you are acquiring a new home or improving the one you already have ... enjoy the comforts of your hearth and home ... take some time to relax and take pleasure in life.

Woody

Not alltogether sure how this relates to me however thank you very much for the time you have taken to respond

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hey, whenever you get to this page (25), I would love for you to draw a card for me and see what comes up.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hey there everyone,

I'm going to be trying to work through as many cards as I can over this weekend (inc today) in an effort to keep myself busy because yesterday I had to have my lovely dog (Holly) put down (that is why I only got one card request covered yesterday ... sorry
) ... as any of you with pet animals will understand, this is a sad day for me.

If any of you feel like sending happy / smiley thoughts my way it will be most appreciated and I will remind myself that the cycle of nature for all living things is 'birth / death / rebirth' ... the Pagan part of me accepts that unwaveringly ... but it's human nature to grieve for our losses ... whatever form they take.

Ok, let's get to it.

Woody

edit on 1-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Hi Woody,
I am sending positive energy your way, and am so so sorry. I had to put my dog down a couple of years ago, because he had cancer throughout his whole body, and they couldn't help him. I know how you feel.

No worries, at all, I'm on page 8 but take all the time you need. I truly feel sorry for you. I know some people will hate me for this , but maybe you should take today off as well. It is so hard to read cards when your emotions are not in balance.

Positive thoughts and energy your way,
(((big hug))))
Rainbow

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Hi there!

I find this stuff very interesting so I'd love for you to try a Tarot card on me, I'm open to new ideas so I really hope you get some time to get to me.

Thanks!

Hey there shadowland8 ... let's see what comes to the top of the deck for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e1cd820eb7c.jpg[/atsimg]

If there has been a situation where you found it difficult to consider different perspectives then it may have made it difficult to keep the peace ... however the fact that there are Reeds in the image of this card tells me that peace can be maintained or retrieved if necessary. So much so that this problem may already have been resolved or set aside ... because one of the things this card speaks of is moving away from conflicts and difficulty.

The other main message of this card relates to journeys ... either planning a literal holiday ... a journey in consciousness via meditation techniques ... or a journey to reforge certain bonds between 2 people or 2 ideas.

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

Hi Woody,
I am sending positive energy your way, and am so so sorry. I had to put my dog down a couple of years ago, because he had cancer throughout his whole body, and they couldn't help him. I know how you feel.

No worries, at all, I'm on page 8 but take all the time you need. I truly feel sorry for you. I know some people will hate me for this , but maybe you should take today off as well. It is so hard to read cards when your emotions are not in balance.

Positive thoughts and energy your way,
(((big hug))))
Rainbow

Thank-you Rainbow
and for your concern but I shall keep going because it will help to keep me focused

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Woody - I was reading yesterday as I thought my card might be one of the ones you got to - when you stopped I just got this sense of "something is wrong".

I've been through it several times now. It never gets any easier. Last time it happened I cried for about 3 day. I am sorry.

Good wishes and peace to you..
Frogs.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Im in,I would be greatful if you have time to draw me a card

Hey there Bilder ... thanks for being so patient,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c46de8e1ab28.jpg[/atsimg]

You may well be a person who has experienced loss and separation even bereavement in your lifetime and because of this you may on occasion have forgotten how truly blessed you really are ... take a moment to think about the things you have actually achieved and allow that balance to be redressed ... then you will realize that not only can your Golde-Age return by reaping the rewards of your effort and hard work you will or already are the person that others turn too in their times of trial and tribulation because you are the one who has experienced the harsh realities and can empathize with their situations.

Celebrate your achievements ... accept and enjoy your circumstances. Sometimes this card appears when you are acquiring a new home or improving the one you already have ... enjoy the comforts of your hearth and home ... take some time to relax and take pleasure in life.

Woody

Not alltogether sure how this relates to me however thank you very much for the time you have taken to respond

Hey there Bilder my pleasure but if you're not sure how the card relates let me just quickly ask;

#1 Do you tend to get swept along by the daily grind (mundane) and not really get time to see or recognize the amount of ground you've actually covered in a relatively short space of time ?

#2 Do you ever give yourself a pat on the back when you've done good ?

As for the rest ... keep it in mind for a few weeks (4 - 6) maybe you will understand it better then if it hasn't yet happened.

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

Woody - I was reading yesterday as I thought my card might be one of the ones you got to - when you stopped I just got this sense of "something is wrong".

I've been through it several times now. It never gets any easier. Last time it happened I cried for about 3 day. I am sorry.

Good wishes and peace to you..
Frogs.

Bless you my amphibian friend ... I have my emotions in check better today ... yesterday I thought I did but everytime I opened my mouth to speak I started to blub ... I'm not a person who feels comfortable crying in front of people ... even when I lost my son people commented on how well I was handling it / how strong I was (of course I wasn't inside) ... but as I get older this seems to be becoming more difficult ... I'm becoming more outwardly emotional ... $h!t I even find tears rolling down my cheek at a sad film these days ... I've gone soft (but I still have the ability to mask my sorrow with humour

I know ... I'm not kidding anyone

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hey there everyone,

I'm going to be trying to work through as many cards as I can over this weekend (inc today) in an effort to keep myself busy because yesterday I had to have my lovely dog (Holly) put down (that is why I only got one card request covered yesterday ... sorry
) ... as any of you with pet animals will understand, this is a sad day for me.

If any of you feel like sending happy / smiley thoughts my way it will be most appreciated and I will remind myself that the cycle of nature for all living things is 'birth / death / rebirth' ... the Pagan part of me accepts that unwaveringly ... but it's human nature to grieve for our losses ... whatever form they take.

Ok, let's get to it.

Woody

edit on 1-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Blessings to you Woody, May Holly be joyfully bouncing around playfully in the land of summer! May your heart heal and be at peace! Healing thoughts and energies sent your way!

My German Shepherd, Akeyma passed away unexpectedly in January and the universe spoke to me quite quickly by delivering 5 kitties to my doorstep. One of which has become new best bud......

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
Greetings!

I'm so tickled by how nice and respectful everyone is in there one sentence requests.

I know I've been really impressed ... but I always knew there were some remarkable people on ATS and that we shouldn't let the occasional moron upset the balance.

I have a deck that I'm pretty comfortable with (or used to be). What deck do you use? Do think different decks have different meanings?

I use the cards I'm using here on the thread (Druidcraft Deck) ... and my all time favourite deck that I got in Cornwall when I was researching my first ebook back in the 90's (Tarot Of The Ages).

As I've already mentioned all cards in the deck (all decks) has it's own specific meaning eg; THE MAGICIAN ... 10 of CUPS ... 6 of PENTACLES ... 3 of SWORDS ... ACE of WANDS etc mean the same in all decks. However, that definition will vary depending on the other cards around it in a spread and on your personal interpretation ... which you get better at the more practice you have and the more experienced you become.

I don't have CERNUNNOS (the greenman) in my deck (Aleister Crowley). I also had chosen that deck based on the art/pictures on the cards. I read afterward that Mr. Crowley was an interesting character.

This card is called CERNUNNOS (the greenman) in the Druidcraft deck ... but in most other decks the same card is reconized as THE DEVIL card.

The reason for this is that Cernunnos or the Greenman is the Pagan representation of God and combines Man / Plant / Animal in short all things pertaining to nature. However, during the times of Christian conversion they brought in the Devil to be a representation of the epitomy of evil and that representation of the Devil bore a striking resemblence to the Pagan's representation of God

It made the transition from Paganism to Christianity a little easier for the priest of yesteryear once the simple living and superstitious peasants were subtly persuaded that the Cernunnos (God of untamed nature and wild woods) was in fact the Devil himself.

As for Mr Crowley ... 'interesting' is one word to describe him ... I personally could think of many more less charming words to describe him (we'll leave it at that)

It's only been 34 hours since you posted this thread, and I'm posting way down on page 8 (probably 9).
With that in mind.... I'd, of course, like a card pulled for myself.

No rush. Do what you do. Enjoy your days! And thank you.

One card coming up,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2539fbb5d7c7.jpg[/atsimg]

If there is something or someone that you have been hanging on to it is now time to let go so that old wounds can begin to heal. You need to pay attention to some inner needs to avoid being driven to excess. The reason I say this is because there seems a strong possibility for a celebration ... or the opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of friendship ... most likely due to the end of a difficult or exhausting time in your life.

However the warning is ... even pleasure and celebration can be overdone. And beware of the potential to overspend ... you don't want to celebrate the end of one set of problems by setting yourself up for any new ones.

Enjoy the moment. Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Blessings to you Woody, May Holly be joyfully bouncing around playfully in the land of summer! May your heart heal and be at peace! Healing thoughts and energies sent your way!

My German Shepherd, Akeyma passed away unexpectedly in January and the universe spoke to me quite quickly by delivering 5 kitties to my doorstep. One of which has become new best bud......

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
Hello Woody,

Anything in your deck for a little, green frog?

Hey there Frogs thanks for being so patient and kind

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b59939521f82.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes this card can speak about the trials and tribulations of family ... the ups and downs ... occasionally it appears when a child is flying the nest or some other dynamic is changing in the home.

You are the one who comes to the fore and tries to be the backbone of the family who supports ... and calms the concerns of the others by being uplifting. Look at the image on the card see how light and uplifting it is and this is what you do ... you encourage the hope / humility / self-expression in those around you in an effort to encourage them to spread their wings and fly unaided.

Whilst this card seems to be more about the person you are the message it brings is one of self-belief ... to let you know that you are doing the right thing ... don't allow that quiet strength and determination to ever waver.

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Awesome
Darn... i found this thread way too late... If you are still willing I would love a card of the day.

For now I will just assume that would have been a really good one.

Hey there Mr_Awesome ... lets see which card comes out for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d4ea16fd108.jpg[/atsimg]

After a fallow period where you may have lacked energy and inspiration you should now be looking forward to new opportunities or be keen to enter a new phase of your life.

However, if indeed things have been fallow and unmoving for a while then you should try not to go from one extreme to the other by rushing into new situations head-on ... tiring of them just as quickly ... then moving on to something else ... otherwise you will leave a trail of chaos in your wake because you were going so fast that you missed something vital to your success and/or progress.

Try to maintain a balance in all things ... you'll be surprised just how much you can achieve.

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Feel Free to draw me a card my friend, I am intrigued!

Hey there bhornbuckle75 ... well your patience has finally paid off because at last it's your turn ... so without further ado let's draw,

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb017bbd835.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is all about financial gain / material benefits / deep peace ... however before you can reap the benefits and rewards you need to journey within a little to make sure you are coming at the situation with the correct motives and attitudes. Ask yourself (and answer yourself honestly) ... is there a danger that the gains and benefits mentioned above could make you become greedy in which the good fortunes would no longer serve their true value ... otherwise you could lose any gains as quickly as you receive them.

If you are sure that you come from the right place then you can emerge from your inner-journeying because you may soon be receiving a job offer / promotion / salary increase / or even an inheritance. And as far as relationships are concerned at this time the same applies ... if you have the right attitude you will experience a well grounded relationship that is secure / peaceful / enduring.

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well that's all for today but I've just been skimming through the pages and tomorrow we will finish Pages 8 - 9 and have a good run at Page 10.

Tomorrow we begin with ShaolinMilk

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join