It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kodababy
What a generous offer. Would love a card to guide me in some important decisions coming up. Thanks Woodwytch!

Hey there kodababy ... hope I'm not too late to help with some direction for those decisions,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ab4d2be6efe.jpg[/atsimg]

I think it's fair to say that you have been struggling but a deliberate exploration of your deepest fears could bring on an opportunity for real transformation ... in short don't allow fear to hold you back ... and remember that if one dream seems to be dying the natural cycle of birth / death / rebirth dictates that something new will come forward to replace it.

Note the rainbow in the back of the card image ... this is to remind you that rainbows only appear after the rain therefore your storm is passing and clear skies will return. You can see the array of cups on the table representing opportunities and the people could represent your family / friends offering help / support ... you need to know that your dreams really can come true when this card presents itself . It can also represent loving and permanent relationships / happiness / fulfilment.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woody, thank you for your reading. You are correct and I am working on it!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Dearest Woody I thank you so much for taking the time for my reading. The card drawn was
spot on! Then to draw the same card after a shuffle kind of confirmed it. I felt both
readings are so true for me at this moment it's a difficult time now for me
I feel so distant from the things that once made me who I am spiritually and emotionally.
It's time to stop and smell the roses!
Again warm thanks to you my friend!

So pleased it hit the spot ... and I know that if you follow the advise to restore the harmony and fluidity between your worlds your spiritual journey will be back on track ... sometimes it's necessary to have enforced breaks to allow us to absorb and learn if we begin to progress to fast (happened to me several times
)

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Woody, thank you for your reading. You are correct and I am working on it!

That's all we can do ... and all that's required. Blessings

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hi Woody,

I am also a tarot virgin but would be very interested in a card!? If the offer is still open of course!?

Regards

Truth_Hz

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi

I found this thread way too late. I understand if you are not taking new requests, but if you eventually have time I'd appreciate having a card drawn. Thank you!

And thanks for being sgenerous with your experience and wisdom.

All the Best
edit on 28-6-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfamousJL3
Could I be added to this too? I would like a reading.

Hey there InfamousJL3 ... yes you can be added and here we are,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9af12e5ab98d.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a strong sense of someone who has tried to limit your freedom very likely because of jealousy / possesiveness / manipulation ... and this may well have held you back. But that said this card indicates a turning point on the horizon which could well help you to get back on track.

Also, remind yourself that the process of breaking down or loss is as necessary as the process of building up and gain.

On a separate note (and this may sound strange) ... if you are looking for an interest with a difference might I suggest something to do with the earth ... possibly a study of Leylines ... I feel this is something that would open your outlook on life in a new direction.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Hey. I would really appreciate it if you could draw a card for me. Thank you so much!

Hey there mossme89 ... I finally got to your request so let's draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2375c188c4.jpg[/atsimg]

If there have been any relationship problems that have lead to indecision / jealousy you have to acknowledge that a choice needs to be made ... but if there is so much clutter attached to the situation we can't always see the best way to go and end up feeling impatient or emotionally exhausted.

Clear any unnecessary clutter from all areas of your life so that you can clearly see what needs to be done to achieve the best results ... take stock of the situation before moving forward.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by markyjayxyz
Hi Woody. Just in case anyone is wondering, Russell Grant is indeed one of (if not) the most well-known astrologers in the UK. What is he like?
I would love a card if you have time, if you are still offering. Not had a reading for a while.
many thanks
m

>>>NOTE - WE ARE NOW ON PAGE 8

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's all for today ... I shall be back to draw cards tomorrow on Page 8 beginning with radhaya88

See you then. Woody

edit on 28-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thank you for your generosity, Woody. I am in the process of adopting one of my very young grandchildren. It is a life changing decision. One that I have hoped for because it will smooth many fears and difficulties for her future, but it has certainly changed the nature of my own dreams for my sunset years. I note the baby in the card as well.
You have been very kind to offer your services to all of us, making this the most civil and positive thread on the ATS website.
Blessings
Kodababy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodababy

Thank you for your generosity, Woody. I am in the process of adopting one of my very young grandchildren. It is a life changing decision. One that I have hoped for because it will smooth many fears and difficulties for her future, but it has certainly changed the nature of my own dreams for my sunset years. I note the baby in the card as well.
You have been very kind to offer your services to all of us, making this the most civil and positive thread on the ATS website.
Blessings
Kodababy

The card would definately indicate a successful outcome for you ... and yes it is amazing that the card that came out for you (under the circumastance) is the only one that actually has a baby in the image

And thank-you for your kind words.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hi Woody. Just in case anyone is wondering, Russell Grant is indeed one of (if not) the most well-known astrologers in the UK. What is he like?
I would love a card if you have time, if you are still offering. Not had a reading for a while.
many thanks
m

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

many thanks
m

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by radhaya88
this is a generous gift to us on ats, thank you ,please draw a card for me. i'll be waiting your responce, radhaya8

Hey there radhaya88 ... that's a really lovey request and I thank-you for your patience,

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc074933219e.jpg[/atsimg]

As you may be aware that this is not the dreaded card that Hollywood would have us believe ... the reality of it is that it speaks of inevitable change ... at the moment you can make those changes in the way you choose / prefer ... if you try to ignore the necessity and hope it will all sort itself out or go away then be warned ... the changes will still happen but not necessarily as you would prefer.

Now in your case I feel the situation has something to do with dwelling on the past ... maybe it is a situation where you need to let go of the past or risk losing an opportunity for the future.

What you need to do is clear away the deadwood that is blocking you ... whether that is a person (people) / place / attitude etc it needs to be removed from your life in order for a more positive future to grow and bloom.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentHill
May I have a reading too? Could you direct me to some sites that have tarot cards on sale as a set? What is the visual inspirations behind some of these cards? What would be the 'worst' card/s ever drawn in a single sitting?

Hey there SilentHill,

There are absolutely hundreds of websites that sell Tarot Cards but the thing is to know which deck suits you and you feel that you can work with by getting the most from you really need to see and handle the cards ... otherwise you might get some that have no real depth for you and then find you can't read the properly.

Maybe the best thing for you (or anyone else thinking about buying some Tarot Cards) is to go to a bookshop first (WH. Smiths - Waterstones or the equivalent) and look through some of the Tarot Books before you buy the cards because if you find a good book that you can work with that's half the battle.

The visual inspiration behind the pictures in this Druidcraft Tarot Deck is not only the people but the plants and animals ... even the sky (blue / grey / stormy / moonlit / dawn / sunset) ... the colour of the cloths etc ... it all adds depth to the meaning of the card. As I've already mentioned a couple of times before you can find the symbollic definitions of the plants and animals that appear in the cards on my website;

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...
(scroll across 'pagan' in the sidebar then click onto 'totem power animal' or 'plant symbology')

Personally I don't believe there is any such thing as a 'worst' card to draw because even if you draw a negative card I always look at it with a 'fore-warned is fore-armed' frame of mind . But cards that most people dislike are for example;

3 of swords (usually indicates upset / tears ... but it's up to the reader to see how that can be turned around for the recipient ... rather than just giving them the negative news without a way to deal with it)

king of swords (represents someone firm but fair ... but worse case senario and dependant on other cards can represent someone who has anger issues and can be physically violent)

death & tower (represent inevitable change and people often don't like change particularly the tower that instructs the recipient to strip their beliefs back to basics and build firmer foundations)

The truth is every card has a negative element to it and that is often the starting point ... but if you read it thoroughly it will explain how to turn it around to a positive ... and that is what a good Tarot Reader should strive to do ... never ... ever ... leave a client hanging on a negative ... never give them false hope ... follow your instincts and intuition ... never tell a client they or a loved one is going to meet with some fatality if it cannot be avoided (inoperable tumor / incurable desease) ... if the potential cause would be an avoidable accident / event then tell them ... but only if you are sure and confident (lots of practice befor you reach that stage).

Hope this answers your questions now let's see what card's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6c53ed540b5.jpg[/atsimg]

This card seems to be indicating a time of difficulty around work (maybe unemployed / difficult employer) ... in some cases this card might have something to do with past actions catching up with you and it could be a little
uncomfortable.

However, the good news is that there could well be either finacial rewards for work done. If you are looking for direction maybe an apprenticeship or re-training is the way to go and this card indicates that there will be the support there for you to do that.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenandNoelle

Hi woodwytch,

Thank-you for sharing your gifts with ATS!

If you have the time, I would love it if you would turn a card for me

Hey there OwenandNoelle can I just say the dog in your avatar is gorgeous and has the most loyal and loving eyes.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LADY (empress)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c46c19d5a348.jpg[/atsimg]

You may have been feeling frustrated because you thing creativity is eluding you or that there is a sense of barreness surrounding you ... if this is the case then you need to take a calm and rational approach to any challenges that come your way ... repressed feelings may be the cause of any blockages in your life and once you find a way to release them everything will change for the better.

Begin by following your feelings and sensuality rather than intellect. This could relate to ... or there could be news of a marriage or pregnancy that will open a new chapter of your life where stability will be maintained. This card represents healing / happiness / nurturing / passion ... enjoy it all.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Very short on time today folks but I will get through more cards tomorrow (I'll get as many if not all on Page 8 read) beginning with zosimoz

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yip yip Hoo ray your almost to page 10 ... I surly give you lots od credit Woody .. great job as I have been reading the cards as you put them up ..very interesting .. and I will save my questions about Tarot Reading for later ,,,

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosimos

quite curious what the cards have to say.
if you get a chance flip some for meh.
thanks

Hey there zosimos ... as always let me thank-you for your patience.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE TOWER

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85a8d5b13a70.jpg[/atsimg]

It's funny because I was only thinking yesterday that considering the state of the world at the moment I was surprised that the Tower card hadn't shown itself yet. As you may or may not know the Tower is one of those cards that most people dread ... but personally that's not how it should be seen ... so please don't worry and allow me to explain.

Like all the card definitions the generality of the Tower means the same for everyone ... but the specifics differ from person to person. So with that in mind I think I would be right in saying that you are currently carrying the weight of the world on your shoulder ... and not all of that burden is your own but because this is the type of person you are you feel an inability to delegate or break free from something that is limiting you.

What the Tower tells you to do in general terms is strip back all your preconceived notions ... right back to basics so that you can rebuild on sound foundations and repair your weak spots. I would be sugar-coating the pill if I said this card didn't involve some kind of disruption or change ... but you must also be aware that this will prove to be beneficial in the long-term.

These changes may be at an inner and/or outer level and there will be times when you feel like you are in freefall ... but this is the very thing that will lead you to the next stage of your path and on that path you will receive a flash of insight and illumination.

So in short don't see this card as a negative ... see it as the adventure that will propel you on and wake you up quite suddenly (exciting).

Woody

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join