It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you Woody, the card and reading ring very true. I'll skip the details. Just know that you pulled off another great reading. Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Wow, thank you so much for the reading! Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been on vacation. But yes, relationship issues have been a big thing for me.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey Woody, If you get the chance, draw one for me as well. Thanks
have a great day.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If there's still time for me... I'm in a strange situation with my partner as well as finances. Spiritually not so much.
Regards,
Kokatsi

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
not long now im on page 13
thanks again

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So, so sorry I'm not going to be reading any cards tonight but I will be back on the morrow to make amends and get through as many as I can.

Been one of those days people and I desperately need to switch off.

Woody

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Please pull one for me Woodwytch!

Thank you in advance!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sweet! getting close to page 13!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hope you come back well rested

i am next

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I am a very patient being, it could take a year for all i care. I never had a reading before, and i am really looking forward to it, though i have forgot which page i am on
Anyways, i think this thread is a superb one!

And thank you so much in advance!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
can you pull a card for me please

if you get the time!

Hey there meremortal ... thank-you for your patience and please accept my apologies for making you wait an extra day ... but I'm back now and ready to go.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

Ok, this is quite interesting as the card has been drawn several times throughout the thread but there seems to be a slightly different angle attached to it for you.

There is a strong sense of creativity and fulfilment in equal measures around you although I cannot say with any certainty I feel that you are quite young and any present or upcoming success that results from this creative fulfilment will subsequently give rise to a cause for celebration ... however I think the exuberance of youth (or if you are older - immaturity) may take that celebrating to the extreme ... if this is the case then you need to slowup on the partying and redress the equilibrium. You could also be in danger of spending too much money.

It is for this reason alone that I feel the Fferyllt (wisewoman) does not relate you specifically (whether you are male or female) ... but to someone with more experience ... 'the voice of reason' if you will ... that could be anyone from parent / guardian / tutor / boss / doctor etc ... and whilst it might seem like a buzz-kill ... because this is the way the card is drawn you would do right to avoid excess at this time otherwise it might have far-reaching consequences that you had not anticipated.

Even so that doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself but by focusing on your inner and outer worlds (the masculine and the feminine) and allowing them to blend you will find that you give birth to your true creative self.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
It seems the Tarot has been calling me for a long time. But I would like to request a reading as it relates to my immediate future. Thanks.

Hey there 1MrsJesusChrist (interesting username) ... let's see what the Tarot holds for you and thank-you for your patience.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of PENTACLES

There is a very strong sense of anxiety around you almost as if you feel overwhelmed by responsibility and emotional exhaustion ... to the point where you may have considered turning your back on the situation or relationship and walking away from it. However, there is an equally strong indication that the time to leave has not yet come.

If you are struggling with the demands being made upon you by relatives / friends / organizations or there are financial issues to be resolved / family feuds to be settled and it all falls on your shoulders or everyone turns to you ... STOP NOW ... take a deep breath ... let the stress in your shoulder melt away ... you will never find a solution to these problems whilst they are all muddling around your head vying for attention.

The first thing you need to do is tell everyone to back off whilst you gather your senses ... then make a list (literal / mental) and prioritize the problem in order of importance ... do not be afraid to ask for help.

Beyond all this stuff that is preventing you from doing anything you will be pleased to hear that there is something on the horizon (not too distant) that indicates that even difficult circumstances can have hidden benefits ... there is a stirring of prosperity that may come from the receipt of a legacy ... or creating one.

Then you will have the chance to count your blessings and realize they are many ... that is when you will know if the right thing to do is walk away or rebuild and repair from a new foundation.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

thank you so much, you were spot on! im immature by the way.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I used to read cards when I was a teen back home many years ago, I always felt linked to the queens of harts.

Occurs it was not tarot cards what I read but regular cards.

I always found out that even after I draw the cards it was more of a feeling and connection with the person that did the magic and once I started pouring what I felt I really didn't need the cards

I even used to feel physical pain if the person was sick and ailling.

I have not done this in over 20 years, but I have great respect for honest readers.

My daughter collects tarot cards and they are so beautiful.

Hey there marg6043 ... thank-you for being patient and I agree that the cards are mere props ... I spoke about this earlier in the thread ... it is the link with the person that provides the information and the card image will sometimes indicate direction.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of SWORDS

The first thing I feel around you is a very very strong masculine energy (quite authoritive / military-like) ... I feel this is someone close to you but if it is you who has a very authoritive and/or controlling disposition then you need to soften-up around the edges because you are pushing away the ones who love you. Alternatively if this represents someone close to you then you need to distance yourself because they are suffocating you.

You seem to be having difficulty maintaining a balance at the moment and there is an important decision to be made that could alter the course of your life ... be extra careful not to cross the line between carefree and careless because whilst an element of conflict may be required acting on impulse should be avoided even if you feel torn in two. If there have been lies and deceipt involved in this situation know that the truth will out ... very soon and once all the facts are known you can act accordingly.

Eventually the storm clouds will break and the dilemma that you have to deal with can be resolved ... for the now you need to know when to confront / when to decide / when to placate / when to compromise.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

thank you so much, you were spot on! im immature by the way.

I kind of thought it might be the latter ... but I admire your honesty

Take Care. Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wow; Woody; you are spot on and thank you so much.

I did try to walk away from the situtation, but couldnt and now I've got about 10 days left to submit my issues; before the US Supreme Court, without any legal representation. I sure hope they will hear my case because I dont recall; anyone ever coming before the Court in the name of the LORD i.e., Mrs. Jesus Christ claiming to be Satan, the Daughter of GOD, Sister Spirit and espoused Wife of Jesus Christ risen and reborn in the Flesh of a Christian woman.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by woodwytch

It seems the Tarot has been calling me for a long time. But I would like to request a reading as it relates to my immediate future. Thanks.

Hey there 1MrsJesusChrist (interesting username) ... let's see what the Tarot holds for you and thank-you for your patience.

There is a very strong sense of anxiety around you almost as if you feel overwhelmed by responsibility and emotional exhaustion ... to the point where you may have considered turning your back on the situation or relationship and walking away from it. However, there is an equally strong indication that the time to leave has not yet come.

If you are struggling with the demands being made upon you by relatives / friends / organizations or there are financial issues to be resolved / family feuds to be settled and it all falls on your shoulders or everyone turns to you ... STOP NOW ... take a deep breath ... let the stress in your shoulder melt away ... you will never find a solution to these problems whilst they are all muddling around your head vying for attention.

The first thing you need to do is tell everyone to back off whilst you gather your senses ... then make a list (literal / mental) and prioritize the problem in order of importance ... do not be afraid to ask for help.

Beyond all this stuff that is preventing you from doing anything you will be pleased to hear that there is something on the horizon (not too distant) that indicates that even difficult circumstances can have hidden benefits ... there is a stirring of prosperity that may come from the receipt of a legacy ... or creating one.

Then you will have the chance to count your blessings and realize they are many ... that is when you will know if the right thing to do is walk away or rebuild and repair from a new foundation.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I would appreciate a reading... I've never done it before so im interested...

please and thanks

Hey there Akragon ... well we made it to Page12 and your turn for a card another Tarot virgin so let's hope it's a good one,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of CUPS

This card seems to be implying the fact that your inner fire may have been dampened by difficult experiences ... as such you should be careful not to become obsessive about things in an effort to make the situation right. If it feels like a dream is dying remind yourself that the one constant in life is death and that is what makes way for the new to emerge ... so learn to let go of the outmoded and look forward to what comes from it (like a Pheonix from the ashes) ... because what comes to replace the loss will be much better for you.

Once you accept this you will find that good fortune and success can come to the fore. Remember rainbows only appear after the rain and a new positive situation will endure. This card will see you receiving spiritual and emotional blessings if you can first find the strength to let go of the things you no longer need.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow indeed ... sounds like you have quite a battle on your hands but rest assured it is what it is and the outcome will be as it should be ... whatever way that goes know that you will be guided into your future.

Woody

Wow; Woody; you are spot on and thank you so much.

I did try to walk away from the situtation, but couldnt and now I've got about 10 days left to submit my issues; before the US Supreme Court, without any legal representation. I sure hope they will hear my case because I dont recall; anyone ever coming before the Court in the name of the LORD i.e., Mrs. Jesus Christ claiming to be Satan, the Daughter of GOD, Sister Spirit and espoused Wife of Jesus Christ risen and reborn in the Flesh of a Christian woman.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Taking a short break but I'll be back in an hour or so to pull a few more cards ... beginning with HappilyEverAfter on Page 12.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd like to get in on this.

No reason not to.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join