It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
Hi WoodWytch please draw a card for me

Hey there Eonnn ... your patience is appreciated let's see which card is waiting,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35b63bdca769.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel that you have lost your way a little and this is making you feel restless and disatisfied in some areas of your life. There is a strong sense of loss with this card that often accompanies a bereavement or some kind of betrayal ... avoid acting out of anger at this time or you will realize the consequences further down the line.

You should make a concerted effort now to shift focus from the things you have lost to the gifts that life offers ... this card has come to tell you that it's time to move forward ... by changing your perspective you will notice that although some opportunities have been lost or passed you by ... there are still Cups (opportunities) standing and full. Wisdom comes with time and experience.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
reply to post by woodwytch

Though I am always late to these things and am always ignored, I'll try again

I'll take a card

Hey there Majestic Lumen ... well you may have had to wait but you'll not be ignored this time ... let's draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38fed58b6546.jpg[/atsimg]

It feels like you have been through some kind of difficulty and you may be feeling a little frayed around the edges ... the best way to describe what it feels like is when you get off a merry-go-round and your head is spinning ... this may have left you feeling a little uncomfortable one way or another ... try not to resist change so much.

When the Star card appears it promises happiness and fulfilment 'the wish card' (wishing on a star) ... you will be pleased to hear that the head spinning will be replaced by a calm clear confidence in the future. The Star will bring you the necessary healing through it's tranquil light and energy. You will be amazed to find your positive self-esteem / well-being / vitality on the rise as harmony returns to your life sooner than you might expect.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would like to receive a card please

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
MEMEME please! I would like to try, never had this done.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zodus
hello there Woody if its not to much to bother I'd like card when you have the time

thank you much

Hey there zodus ... not too much bother at all I am just so impressed with everyones patience it's made and continues to make this thread an absolute pleasure to work on ... so much positivity.

The Card Drawn For You Is - HIGH PRIESTESS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3df2c5b706d.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have just completed a phase of effort or study you should allow yourself a little relaxation time but don't allow it to spoil your momentum and delay you from getting back to the forward path ... balance work and play.

That said the High Priestess does seem to be barring your way at the moment so that you don't overdo it or be in such a rush that you miss something of importance. When this card appears (for male and female alike) it argurs well for your intuition (gut instincts) and promises to lead you towards your gateway to the future you desire. At this moment you should look within for answers to your questions ... open up to the stillness and the depth within you to gain both strength and wisdom.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ok guys another page done and after a short break I'll be back to start on Page 14 with a card for Sugarcookie1

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Hello woodwytch,

Please include me in selecting a card ,Id love to be added to your list and thank you so much for your time this is a wonderful thread S&F
Peace sugarcookie1

Hey there sugarcookie1 ... pleased you're enjoying the thread let's see what comes out for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - STRENGTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03b0d192220.jpg[/atsimg]

Like other people on this thread you also seem to be lost or maybe you've forgotten your priorities ... i feel you may have difficulty integrating your passionate and instinctual nature could leave you feeling weak or that you've failed ... but remember ... we learn from our mistakes.

Don't lose hope or torment yourself because the message of this card is obvious you have more strength than you imagine. Whether you are aware of it or not there is a wise and generous person in your life who can give you the advise you need. Allow yourself to enter a deeper relationship with the forces of life and nature then you will find strength in your wild wisdom. Have faith in your own abilities ... you are naturally powerful and aware with equal measures of compassion and unconditional love ... that is a great mix to have so make the most of it.

Woody

edit on 7-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Woohoo! I'm on page 14! Thank you for your hard work.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When you have time I would like to have my card pulled as well. thanks in advance Wood.

Therian

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Hey there woody

If and whne you have some time i would love you to pull a card for me, Lifes a bit everywhere and who knows maybe something will come from a cardx

Hey there asala ... welcome to the thread you're my first Mod ... y'know I actually feel a little star-struck

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FOOL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e7d81a6865e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I don't know if you know anything about the Tarot or not but I feel I should just quickly explain that the Fool card does not represent anything derogative or imply that the person with this card is a fool ... it represents the innocence and naive charm of the person it is drawn for.

Ok, now you already mentioned in your request that your 'lifes a bit everywhere' and I feel this has taken a bit of a toll on you to the point where you may feel quite low and a little depressed ... and I think this is because you are a tolerant / sincere / compassionate person but someone close to you has trouble controlling there powerful currents of emotion because they can't commit to their own ideas and tend to get frustrated ... it could be someone who's love of fantasy has turned to escapism.

As a result you are confused and may be lacking direction or feel trapped in a routine ... don't let your charming naivety make you gullible ... explore your potential with youthful optimism (whatever your age) ... at the risk of sounding like William Wallace ... choose freedom ... take a risk and try something new or unconventional ... you have the chance to open a new and positive phase of your life if you are prepared to trust in your fate and destiny and take a leap of faith ... you are worth so much more and are capable of so much more than you have right now ... don't let your fear of the unknown hold you back.

Life is an adventure ... a journey of discovery ... enjoy the ride.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
I'm sorry but I'm just laughing at that one troll person with that name 'ATSPanzy' whatever. I wish I wouldve seen what they posted before the mods censored it so I can laugh some more. Lol.

Anyways...

Hey woodwytch. It says you're a past life regression therapist? (i apologize if I'm going off topic) but I'd like to see about learning my past life and what impact it's having on me in this life if possible. Can I talk to you in pm? Or skype or sometthing? Whatever is convenient for you?
edit on 6/18/11 by Marked One because: spelling correction

Hey there Marked One, feel free to contact me via u2u or on my website with any questions you might have about Pastlives etc;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

thanks woodwytch

i will give this some thought
as to sink in

but i will say bang on the button
my life has changed for the better
in the last 3 years
so now try to look at things in a different
LIGHT

thanks again woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi Woody - I would appreciate a card, as well. I could use some direction

Thank you
edit on 7/7/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Hello WoodWytch,

I am wondering if you could possibly pick a Tarot card for me? I'd love to see what it and you say about it or me.

Thanks again,

Trek

Hey there trekwebmaster ... well let's find out which card you get and what it has to say right now,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LORD (emperor)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d20c54829974.jpg[/atsimg]

The main indication that I pick-up on is some relationship issues that may be based in or give rise to jealousy ... left unchecked this can be very destructive ... there also seems to be a general indecisiveness with the potential for bad choices being made.

Try not to be overly harsh or judgemental otherwise you could come across to others as a petty dictator ... whether this element of authority that I feel coming from you is relevent to personal relationships or your position at work ... you must always strive for balance and show people the same respect that you expect from them.

You are completely capable of being the person you dream of being ... take control of yourself and your life and offer clear and firm boundaries to those who look up to you or depend on you. Live your life by being true to your values and you can accomplish great things as long as you don't let the power go to your head.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware

thanks woodwytch

i will give this some thought
as to sink in

but i will say bang on the button
my life has changed for the better
in the last 3 years
so now try to look at things in a different
LIGHT

thanks again woody

Good to hear may the next 3 years bring equally good things and situations into your life.
Thanks for the feedback.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc
Woohoo! I'm on page 14! Thank you for your hard work.

Hah skindoc ... guess what ... you're next

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc
Can you please turn one for mr too...

Thanks in advance

Hey there skindoc ... your patience has paid off so lets see what we have for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701186163cde.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a strong indication here for you that you are approaching a turning point in your life and discarding an old path for new ... it might interest you to know that your continued efforts will lead to joy and success.

The Moon reminds you that things may not always be as they appear on the surface so stay alert to this and trust your instinct and intuition because when this card is drawn it is spot-on. Face your fears because they are a powerful teacher and ally. This card can also appear when a psychic / spiritual awakening is afoot. Enjoy the process of discovery inside and out.

Woody

edit on 7-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Thank you Woody,

You honestly hit-it on the head. All wrapped-up in a nutshell. Those "very human" traits are the most annoying to deal-with, on the pursuit of enlightenment.

Thank you, I am humbled. You've affirmed some "inner thoughts" I've been diligently working-on for the last couple of years. It literally takes time; and something I have just realized in the last months. Life is to be experienced, lived, and loved; but not rushed. Those serendipitous precious moments, where time suspends, hides the secret of all time and love.

"Pearls of Great Price," methinks. And after I have sold all of the materialistic and vain trappings, a multitude of universes unfolds, perhaps? Perhaps.

Thank you sweet-one, your spirit refreshes those you touch. Never lose this gift.

But I digress. Thank you, again, seeing honesty unveils the learning of how to deal with mistakes? With compassion and by-example.

Such is man and men.

Pleasant travels, dear one!

Love and Light!

###

Would love your input / analysis of the below photograph / screen-capture and dates. If you have time. A first-impression would work. Just trying to understand some things.

Apr 24, 1965 @ 3:00 AM -or- Apr 25, 1965 @ 3:00 AM

What insight can you offer to this alignment? (Stellarium seems to skew alignments depending on FOV. Just wondering is this is relevant or even significant? Would love to hear your thoughts.)

XXXOOO

By-all-means, do the other requests before this one. Just thought I'd learn-more of how Astrology and Astronomy relate, how they differ, and how both disciplines should be taught. I think I've learned-more with a "parabolic" vision, than with either hindsight or foresight alone? Fascinating, indeed!
edit on 7-7-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well people my son is breathing down my neck to get on the computer so that was the last card for the night. Tomorrow we start on Page 15

Trekwebmaster ... I'm pleased the card gave you direction and I will get back to you tomorrow about the photograph.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No problem and thank you!

The screen-capture needed another pair of eyes, I think. You never know how things might appear on various types of technology or devices. Thank goodness for convergences of technologies; but one can always dream of a time when everything is universal?

Love and Light,

Trek

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join