It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Inspiring, thank you very much for drawing the card! I knew exactly what clutter I needed rid of! Thanks much.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizliz

Inspiring, thank you very much for drawing the card! I knew exactly what clutter I needed rid of! Thanks much.

It's really good to get so much positive feedback from everyone and I'm pleased that your card was personally helpful.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow perfect timing, I'm ready.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Please pick a card for me, this will be my very first.
Thank you.

Hey there HappilyEverAfter ... another Tarot virgin taking the plunge let's see what we have for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5142f812560.jpg[/atsimg]

Things may have been a little restrictive lately so this card is advising you not to reject offers of help that might come your way out of a sense of misplaced pride ... likewise if you are in a position to help someone you should ... remember the old adage 'what goes around comes around' and this is not necessarily in kind but in the way most relevent at the time.

If you have been left feeling drained because of certain circumstances be prepared for something of a turn around (for the better) and this is when you should remember the offers of help and advise that were offered by those who care. You will soon find that you have reached a time when you can open-up to the many warm and nurturing relationships that you are blessed with. You will also feel like your cup runneth over with creative inspiration that will set you back on track. Remember you have the characteristics of the Salmon in the card image ... you have the perserverence and spiritual stamina to see things through to the end ... you are stronger person for it.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi there.

For me it is the first post in this forum too (after reading for quite a while) and I would like to use it now to request a card for me too, please. Thank you for your offer, Woodwytch! I hope the requests are slowly getting fewer so you get a chance to catch up without too much stress.

Now I have the choice, I can either get started counting the people in line before me or I might just use this as an exercise in patience and simply wait my turn.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hastur
Interesting. If you are kind enough to draw for me, I'd appreciate that.

Hey there hastur (I am intrigued by your avatar picture without really knowing why)
... ok, to business,

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc074933219e.jpg[/atsimg]

Hopefully you will be aware that this card has been drawn a few times throughout the thread and know that it is not as Hollywood would have us believe full of doom and gloom ... it does in fact hold the potential for positive progress if you are flexible.

It's main message is 'inevitable change' and when you draw this card in a reading it tells you that at this point in time you can make those changes in the way you choose ... but if you ignore the card and hope it will all go away ... the changes will still occur in your life but not necessarily in the way you would have liked.

Now I get the feeling that there may either have been some arguments ... or you are feeling restless and frustrated so you need to beware of going to extremes and keep yourself balanced. Even though most of us feel an element of concern when changes are afoot in your case this is the time to clear the deadwood from your life (whatever form that takes ... inner and outer) to make way for the new to emerge and grow ... this is the preliminary to a transformation in your life ... view it with excitement ... as an adventure that will result in independence as you start a clean page in the next chapter of your life.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
Hey Wood can you draw one for me if you get a chance? Thanks

Hey there stigup ... I would be happy to draw a card for you ... let's see what we have,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0ba013e931.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that you have been struggling in some way ... there is a lot on your mind and in some ways you may be feeling a little lost ... some of this may be the result of a lack of discipline. Whilst a deliberate exploration of our deepest fears may lead us to real transformation it is wise not to over analyse otherwise things have a habit of getting out of proportion.

This card can sometimes appear at the end of a relationship or following a bereavement (certainly something that makes a big impact on your life) ... but I'm inclined to think that you may be seeing things greater in your mind than they are in reality for example if you feel you or someone else is to blame for this situation you may be wrong ... accept that things are as they actually should be ... even if it is not what you would have desired and you will find yourself seeing through clearer eyes and a brighter phase will come into your life once natural completion has occured ... you will find yourself in an improving situation.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hello mate can you pick a card for me please?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How exciting

I do try see death as a new start, or rather the evidence of one thing ending and therefore a new one beginning, whatever that may be.
Your feelings have not lied - Restlessness and conflict are part of my environment.
You have shown me a path, and now I must make the journey.

Thank you for all your time, talent, insights, guidance and wisdom. I hope someday that I can repay this kindness.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

If your still up for it I would like you to draw a card for me as I have never had this done before. I have to say your rather large thread on the troubles you and your friends were having with an 'entity' was the very thread that got me interested in ATS, so I am vaugely familiar with where your interests and knowledge lie.

Thanks in advance

Hey there sunsetatdawn ... ahhh, the Dirken Ridge (Red-Eyes) Case ... that seems like a lifetime ago now but it was an amazing thread ... the way everyone came together and put there opinions and advise forward ... it really formed a good solid group of contributors ... and thankfully we (my paranormal investigation team) have had no re-occurring problems or activity since the final Binding Ritual was performed. In spite of my years of experience I had never encountered anything quite like that before ... and hope never to again ... but at least if I or my W.I.S.P.S girls do we'll definately be more prepared ... I learned so much from that case. And I'm flattered that it was our experience and that thread that got you into ATS.

I see you are another Tarot virgin and I hope you've enjoyed following the thread so far ... now let's see what card we have for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e1cd820eb7c.jpg[/atsimg]

The first thing I feel here is that you have had your fair share of upset and heartache ... but I also feel that if you haven't already then you certainly have the potential to turn this around and gain so much strength from it (it's something I've always done myself
)

You may be pleased to hear that some old wounds can now begin to mend ... old conflicts can be resolved and inner peace restored ... as you move away from trouble waters the calm shallows offer comfort and promise renewal. This is a good time to take a holiday (literally or emotionally) meditation will help the process of healing occur more quickly.

>>>Note

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hastur

How exciting

I do try see death as a new start, or rather the evidence of one thing ending and therefore a new one beginning, whatever that may be.
Your feelings have not lied - Restlessness and conflict are part of my environment.
You have shown me a path, and now I must make the journey.

Thank you for all your time, talent, insights, guidance and wisdom. I hope someday that I can repay this kindness.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

Your words are written like a natural poet ... and it was my pleasure to draw a card for you

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
First post and can't really think of a better place to start off. Could I please get a card too Woodwytch? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

here 2?

Hey there dizzie_lizzie ... time to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - REBIRTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ec2ec63990.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have felt the urge to gamble with something or act recklessly in the past then the time has come for your rebirth ... I'm guessing that you are already aware that there are changes that need to be made but you probably don't know how best to make them ... or possibly you fear the consequences ... try not to procrastinate.

Now is the time to follow the call and take that new direction ... this may be some kind of vocation that is your mission in life ... or a spiritual path you are seeking. Whatever form it takes you are about to be reborn into a life that is more fully your own. You are at the crossroads and a decision needs to be made that will take you in this new direction.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Please draw a card for me.
Thank you.

Hey there sphinx551 ... last card of the night and last request on page 12 so lets see what it is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213c8a594b50.jpg[/atsimg]

You may have felt that you have been going around in circles and making no progress ... even so you should continue to act with integrity even in adversity ... instead of resisting change you should let go and trust.

Very soon you have the opportunity to cut yourself free from outdated and negative attachments that have been responsible for holding you back. You will experience the beginning of a phase of productive and intellectual work. This will be a clean break that heralds a new beginning. Keywords of this card are clarity and success.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well we come to the end of another day of Tarot Readings and the end of Page 12 ... tomorrow we start with philware on Page 13

Off to peruse the boards for a while see you on the morrow

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well, what can I say. You are so on the money. Your reading actually bought tears to my eyes.

I have learnt over the years that we arn't dished up any more than we can handle, and often that means I'm finding new strength I didn't know I had. It's also a fine line to walk, as I don't want to become bitter from my bad experiences.

The inner peace you talk about is there. I can feel it getting stronger too and I love it.

I can't thank you enough for your reading and I certainly believe you have a wonderful gift, thank you so much. What a great feeling this has left me with. All the best.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

Well, what can I say. You are so on the money. Your reading actually bought tears to my eyes.

I have learnt over the years that we arn't dished up any more than we can handle, and often that means I'm finding new strength I didn't know I had. It's also a fine line to walk, as I don't want to become bitter from my bad experiences.

The inner peace you talk about is there. I can feel it getting stronger too and I love it.

I can't thank you enough for your reading and I certainly believe you have a wonderful gift, thank you so much. What a great feeling this has left me with. All the best.

Oh bless you ... as strange as this might sound to someone who hasn't been there ... I actually feel excited for you because I have been there and if I wrote a book about my life story people would think it was fiction because they would assume that no-one could experience the things I have and remain sane (although there are some who might question that
) ... but I have discovered over the years that we can choose to be a sinker or a swimmer ... a victim or a fighter ... I choose to swim through the treacle and come out fighting ... whatever life throws at me.

And sometimes I have thought I'd lose the fight ... but we can always find that extra ounce of strength when we ask for help because whether we believe it or not we are guided through our hardest times and as a Pastlife Regression Therapist I truly believe that we choose the lives we have so that our soul can learn certain lessons ... so on that premise alone we owe it to ourselves to take on board the lessons that are put before us ... otherwise our soul will have to repeat the lessons in another lifetime (just my personal opinion you understand but food for thought whatever your religion or lack of).

Keep Swimming Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

If you're still doing it I would like to have a card drawn

I have never had a tarot card session or anything of the sort so I'm brand new to all this...

Lately I've had this want to go to a psychic or something... this urge to find something out I dont know

anyways, I find this very intriguing and would like to see what I get

very cool thread by the way

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What pages are you on right now 13? Eagerly awaiting my turn at page 16.

Keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware

please draw a card for me
forget star or flag
i have never had my cards red
so would be interested to see
what would come up for me
did not mean to offend
edit on 18-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

Hey there philware ... wow it seems like a long time since you first made your request ... I hope you feel like it was worth the wait once we draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HANGED MAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ee9a3d3c5a1.jpg[/atsimg]

Your laid back approach or fear of taking action may be impeding your progress ... I feel that you are either unemployed or having problems with an employer. One of the things you need to adjust in anything you do is the need for quality rather than quantity (far better to have less of anything if it is better quality rather than be overloaded with anything below standard) ... this should be a rule you apply to life. One interesting point seems to indicate that something hidden (or that you are currently unaware of) is undermining your efforts ... but uncovering it would be fruitful and enlightening.

But to do this you need to change your current approach or attitude to things ... look at the situation from a different perspective and you will see things you'd never noticed before. You need to let go of predetermined expectations in order to discover more about a particular situation. The main message here is to remind you that true freedom and independence are often found through some kind of surrender. The keywords here are peace and patience.

Woody

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join